How to prepare dough
1. Mix salt, flour and sugar in a bowl, then add cold butter, cut into cubes and incorporate with a fork.
2. Add the yolks and cold water. Knead quickly until you gather all the ingredients in a dough. Cover with foil and refrigerate until the filling is ready.
How to prepare the filling
1. Peel the apples, then cut them into cubes and put them in a pan.
2. Add sugar, starch and raisins. Simmer, stirring constantly, until the composition thickens.
3. Remove from the heat and let it cool well.
Assembling the pie
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Divide the dough into two parts.
3. Spread the first sheet, then place it in the tray with the help of the rolling pin, making sure that the walls of the tray are 4 cm "covered" in the dough. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of semolina, then put the cooled filling well. Refrigerate until we spread the second sheet with which we cover.
4. Grease the top with an egg yolk and put in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 45 minutes.
After removing it from the oven, let it cool well in the form, and after placing it on the plate sprinkle powdered sugar and portion it.