Cut into cubes / slices red pepper, hot pepper, onion and bacon. Brown in 2 tablespoons of oil and add the mashed tomatoes / broth.
Salt to taste, mix and keep on the fire for about 10 minutes. After stopping the fire, sprinkle fresh basil.
The pasta is boiled in salted water. Then drain well and add the butter.
Remove (hot) on plates, sprinkle with grated cheese and add one or two tablespoons of sauce.
Spaghetti with chicken breast and baked cream sauce!
Spaghetti with chicken breast and cream sauce is an irreplaceable option for situations where you need to quickly prepare dinner for the whole family. Chicken breast prepared in this way is always juicy and soft. A quick and filling dinner for the whole family!
-200 g of spaghetti (or other pasta)
-500 ml of cream for cooking
- ground black pepper - to taste
-½ teaspoon of dried basil
-100 g of cheese (optional).
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
2.Cut the chicken breast into suitable cubes.
3. Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package (possibly 2-3 minutes less, so as not to overheat them - they will be completely cooked in the sauce).
4. Meanwhile, fry the onion in a pan with a little hot oil - until it becomes semi-transparent. Then add the meat, ½ teaspoon of salt and ground black pepper to taste. Stir and fry until the meat is white.
5. Then add the sweet cream (with any fat content - we used 20% cooking cream), dried basil and garlic passed through the garlic press. If you want, you can use other spices (according to your own taste). Stir. Bring the composition to the boil and remove from the heat.
P.S. If you boil that composition for 10 minutes from the moment of boiling, over low heat, you will get a thick sauce, which you can serve with pasta or other garnish.
And we suggest you prepare it completely in the oven.
6.Put the cooked pasta in a deep pan. Spread the butter cut into pieces and pieces of meat from the sauce on their surface.
7. Then pour the cream sauce over the ingredients in the pan.
8. If you want, you can sprinkle the dish with grated cheese.
9.Insert the tray in the preheated oven to 180 ° C and bake the pasta in the sauce for 10-15 minutes, until the cheese melts and browns slightly.
10.As mentioned above, you can boil the sauce separately, and then pour it over the completely cooked pasta.
Spaghetti with tuna - everything you need to know about this delicious recipe!
- It is easy to prepare, with ingredients that we usually have in the pantry, so it is a recipe that you can use at any time, for lunch or dinner, especially since it is ready in less than 20 minutes! While the pasta is boiling, we take care of the sauce and everything is ready until we say "tuna"!
- You can use any kind of pasta for the tomato sauce with tuna, but you can also serve it over natural potatoes, rice or cous-cous.
- You can prepare the sauce the day before and add a little more water from the pasta when it boils and you want to serve it.
- They are very good and cold, so you can pack what's left from last night's dinner for the next day at the office.
SPAGHETTI WITH BROCCOLI IN CREAMY SAUCE
I made this recipe with the idea of diversifying the ways of preparing pasta. Broccoli is a vegetable that many do not like, but the creamy sauce gives it a finer and more pleasant taste. I urge you to try this recipe, it is delicious and do not forget that broccoli has a variety of vitamins beneficial to the body.
- 250 gr. & # 8211 spaghetti
- 400 gr. & # 8211 broccoli
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp & # 8211 cream
- 50 gr. - melted cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive or sunflower oil
- Salt and black pepper
Method of preparation:
- Boil the water with a little salt in a deep bowl. When the water boils, add the spaghetti and boil according to the instructions on the package.
- At the same time, boil the water with a little salt in another deep bowl. When the water boils, put the broccoli (broken into small bunches and as even as possible) and boil them for 4-5 minutes. Before draining the broccoli, keep it in its water.
- Heat a larger skillet with oil.
- Peel an onion, cut it in half and then into thin slices and put it in a hot pan with oil. Fry for about 4-5 minutes (or until onion is soft). Pour over it half a cup of water (kept earlier), cream, cheese and chopped garlic. Then add the broccoli bunches and cook together for about 5 minutes or until the broccoli becomes a little softer.
- Drain the spaghetti and place it over the broccoli. Boil them on high heat for about 20-30 seconds, until the spaghetti blends. Extinguish the fire and sprinkle with chopped parsley. Good appetite.
If you are preparing this recipe, don't forget to take a photo of it and use the hashtag #valeriesfood
How to make bolognese pasta
1. Boil the spaghetti in salted water as indicated on the package, then pass through a stream of cold water and drain in a strainer.
2. Fry the minced meat in a hot oil pan. Add finely chopped onion and garlic, bell pepper and diced mushrooms, pasta and tomato juice. Season with a pinch of basil and oregano, a pinch of salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer for 20-25 minutes, until the sauce thickens.
3. The bolognese pasta sauce matches the taste with salt and is served immediately with the cooked spaghetti.
4. To add flavor to these pasta bolognese, you can sprinkle a little Parmesan cheese and a few fresh basil leaves on top.
The minced meat is mixed with bread soaked in water and squeezed well, egg, salt, pepper, chili and garlic. Mix well until smooth. Form meatballs, roll in flour, fry in hot oil and then remove on an absorbent kitchen towel.
Sauce: finely chopped onion and garlic passed through a press put in a deep pan / pan with 2 tablespoons of oil. Bake for 3-5 minutes, then add the paste dissolved in 350 ml of water. Leave it to boil for 10 minutes, then prepare a rantas from the flour and the remaining water and put it over the sauce, stirring constantly so that no lumps form. Leave it to boil for another 5 minutes, stirring constantly, then season with salt and pepper.
The pasta is boiled according to the instructions on the package and passed through a stream of cold water. Place a bed of spaghetti, 3-4 meatballs and plenty of sauce on the plate.
Spaghetti bolognese quick recipe
Spaghetti bolognese quick recipe. Bolognese sauce (ragù alla bolognese) is a sauce originating in northern Italy, in the city of Bologna. I think it is the most popular Italian sauce and accompanies spaghetti, lasagna or other types of pasta. It is generally prepared from minced beef, onions and carrots and tomato juice.
The variant of spaghetti bolognese that I generally cook is this, fast. I know that a bolognese ragu boils for hours, but I don't always have time for that. The recipe for the authentic bolognese sauce can be found here.
This sauce is made faster. The minced meat is cooked in 40 minutes, even if the surrounding vegetables do not disintegrate. I like that it is a quick menu, to the liking of the whole family.
To surprise my son, I chose a package of tricolor spaghetti. All children are delighted by the red, white and green colored pasta. In Italy, spaghetti is not used in Bolognese sauce, but broad pasta (tagliatelle, pappardelle, fettuccine). With us & # 8230 any pasta!
From the quantities below you get 4 servings of spaghetti bolognese.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook and stir until the onion is delicate and begins to bury around the edges, about 5-6 minutes.
- Add the pasta sauce to the onion mixture. Add the water to the empty jar, close and stir to loosen the rest of the pasta sauce and add to the pan, along with the uncreated tomatoes. Bring to a boil frequently so that the mixture does not burn on the bottom.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in the large pot of boiling water according to the instructions on the package until al dente. Test the pasta by making bites. If the inside is not white and the pasta is firm but delicate, it is done.
- A few minutes before the spaghetti is done, add the melted cheese to the pasta sauce. Cook and mix, using a wire mesh, until the cheese melts and the sauce is creamy. Cream cheese may not completely dissolve in the sauce because the sauce is acidic, but it is OK. It will taste great.
- Drain the pasta and immediately add to the pan with the sauce. Toss for a few minutes, then serve.
You can add anything you like to this minced garlic, Parmesan cheese, chopped mushrooms with onions, grated carrots or even some spinach leaves. Use your imagination and think about what would taste good in this combination of recipes. Then write it down so you can reproduce it next time!
Spaghetti with sour cream and tarragon sauce
Even if it is a common food, pasta is preferred by most, because it cooks very quickly and sometimes we miss a family lunch or dinner.
We will cook a pasta recipe in which we add a fragrant ingredient, a little & # 8221 bold & # 8221, which will give the pasta a very pleasant taste, in addition to a cream sauce, namely & # 8230 tarhon.
500 g spaghetti,
a few cloves of garlic,
500 ml sour cream,
50 g parmesan,
Spaghetti is boiled in salted water, the cooking time indicated on the package is observed.
Put the garlic cloves on a tray, in their shell, put them in the oven at 180 ° C, for 20 minutes.
When the garlic has softened, clean it and pass the core with a fork. Then mix with sour cream. You can use the mixer, mix until a cream is formed.
The obtained paste is put on low heat, add salt and pepper, mix for 2-3 minutes.
Drain the pasta, put it in a bowl, pour the garlic-sour cream sauce over them, mix lightly.
Top with grated Parmesan cheese.