Put the gelatin soaked in a little cold water. We put the frozen blackberries in a bowl with 100 g of sugar. We put them on the fire and let them boil for 10 minutes. Then we pass the mixture through a strainer, to get rid of the seeds. In the syrup obtained we add gelatin. Stir to dissolve. Then add about 100 grams of sugar.
We taste it and depending on how sweet we like it, we can add more sugar. Then add the rooster. Mix everything well, to homogenize. Pour the composition into a cake pan lined with transparent foil. Put in the freezer overnight. Then pour the dessert on a plate, slice and serve.
A more unusual dessert, but very good, of course for those who like the rooster. Good appetite!
Dessert with apples and blackberries
It is an easy dessert to make and full of vitamins, especially if you use fresh blackberries. Here are the ingredients for 6 servings • Dessert is ready in 1 hour and 10 minutes • 556 calories per serving • 31 g fat
FOR THE FILLING
2 sour apples, peeled and sliced
3 Jonathan apples, not peeled, sliced
70 g sugar - preferably brown
1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon and ground cloves
1 teaspoon lemon juice
100 g caster sugar, plus sprinkle
1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
150 g unsalted butter, cut into cubes
Grated peel of 1 orange
25 g chopped pistachios, sprinkled
1 Preheat the oven to 4/180 ° C. Combine the apples with the rest of the ingredients - apart from the blackberries & # 8211 and place them in a 1 liter oven-resistant bowl.
Cover the bowl with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes, until the fruit begins to soften.
2 Meanwhile, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and a pinch of salt. Add the butter until you get a sandy consistency.
Incorporate 6 tablespoons of warm water and combine to get a soft, flowing dough.
3 Remove the bowl from the oven, add the blackberries and mix. Put the dough on top in small lumps and cover the fruit completely. Sprinkle orange peel, pistachios and sugar on top and bake for 45-50 minutes. Serve with whipped cream sprinkled with brandy.
If you have more blackberries than you need, freeze them in a layer on a tray and then keep them in a plastic bag in the freezer so frozen they will keep their round shape.
Coconut and orange cookies
These coconut and orange cookies are so fine, so light and delicate that I don't know what to compare them to. The taste of the cookies is a feast for the taste buds, the texture a delight for the lustful mouth and the simple appearance is at the same time sophisticated and very elegant. This recipe for guns is really worth trying, especially since the ingredients are quite affordable. The combination of coconut and oranges has delighted me since I discovered it in the recipe for fluffy nests and these cookies confirmed to me that it was not just a coup de foudre, but it remains a constant love :).
Preparation time: 00:40 hours
Cooking time: 00:15 hours
Total Time: 00:55 hours
Number of servings: 25 servings
Degree of difficulty: average
- 1 can of 400 ml coconut milk.
- 190 grams of flour
- 60 grams of grated coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 150 grams of caster sugar
- 90 grams of powdered sugar
- 100 grams of butter with 80% fat
- 100 grams of coconut butter
- 1 whole egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract & # 8211 100-150 grams
- powdered sugar for sprinkling
The first step is to put the 400 ml. of canned coconut milk in a saucepan that you put on low heat, boil slowly until reduced to less than half (approx. 150 ml.) and thicken well.
The coconut milk thus prepared is left to cool well, then it is passed to the proper preparation of the gizzards.
1. For the biscuits, put in a bowl 50 grams of butter and 40 grams of coconut butter together with the caster sugar. Mix the composition with the mixer until smooth (picture 1).
2. Mix the flour, coconut flakes, salt and baking powder well (picture 2).
3. Add over the whole egg, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and mix until it becomes a creamy composition.
4. Add flour mixed with coconut flakes spoon by spoon, mixing on low speed, then add 3-4 tablespoons of reduced coconut milk. The composition should be creamy but firm (picture 3).
5. With a teaspoon or a piece of garnish, pour small piles with a diameter of 4 cm. in two trays covered with baking paper. It should result in 50-52 pieces, depending on their size. I poured them with the pos then lightly leveled the tip formed with a wet finger (picture 4).
6. Bake the biscuits in the preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius, both trays at once, for 12-15 minutes. In the middle of the baking time, the trays are inverted. The biscuits should be lightly colored on the edge in golden brown, not browned too much (picture 5).
Allow the biscuits to cool in the trays placed on top of a grill and in the meantime prepare the coconut cream.
In a bowl put 50 grams of butter, 60 grams of coconut butter, 3 tablespoons of coconut milk, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and powdered sugar and mix until the composition becomes homogeneous, frothy and white.
The coconut cream is put in a pos with the right wide tip, whether it is starry or round, and it is poured on half of the biscuits, forming a ring. The hole in the middle is filled with 1 teaspoon of orange curd (click here for the orange curd recipe).
Cover the biscuits at the base, those with cream and orange curd with the other biscuits, powder generously with powdered sugar and the biscuits are ready for tasting.
Fresh biscuits, immediately after assembling with cream, will have a slightly crunchy texture, like meringue.
If you leave the cookies in a cool place from today to tomorrow, the texture will become very fine and the cookies will be even better.
I hope you like this cookie recipe whose result simply delighted me :). It's the perfect cake recipe for a tea party and it's just as suitable for holiday cake platters. Good job and good appetite!
Note: coconut butter is available in almost any health food store and coconut milk is also found in hypermarkets. If you can't find it and don't find it, replace the coconut butter with regular butter and the coconut milk with whipped cream, but the taste will not be the same.
Extra creamy & # 8211 raspberry ice cream
Extra creamy & # 8211 raspberry ice cream. The simplest homemade ice cream recipe with 3 ingredients: natural whipped cream, raspberries and powdered sugar. No eggs! This ice cream can also be prepared with strawberries, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, apricots, bananas, cherries, cherries or peaches.
My mother has been making ice cream for years only according to this recipe: equal parts of fruit and cream and a little powdered sugar to taste, depending on how sweet or sour the fruit is.
You can't go wrong with this raspberry ice cream recipe. The fruits must be fresh and well ripened and the whipped cream must be min. 30% fat (eg La Dorna whipped cream, Lidl Pilos or Kaufland Whipping Cream). At Dorna it has 35% fat and gives the ice cream an even greater creaminess. The cream must be well cooled in the fridge before beating! Do not use vegetable porridge, imitations of whipped cream like hulala or meggle because you spoil the goodness of ice cream.
Raspberries are picked from your own garden. I also picked a few bunches of Red currant & # 8211 if they were still ripe. I put them in ice cream too.
If you like classic ice cream (with eggs cooked on a steam bath) you can read here the basic recipe for vanilla ice cream.
This year I made another simple and tasty ice cream from strawberries with yogurt and honey & # 8211 still without eggs.
From the ingredients below I obtained approx. 1 L of ice cream & # 8211 exactly how much capacity my ice cream machine has.
BLACKBERRY SMOOTHIE WITH BANANAS AND COCONUT MILK
I hope you have some blackberries kept in the freezer. If not, you will be as amazed as I am when you see them. They almost fooled me that they were fresh if I didn't see them one day in a special box of frozen products in a supermarket. They looked so good I couldn't help myself. And they were huge. I can't wait to see how carefully they were frozen because they looked impeccable, as if they were picked yesterday. It doesn't matter if they are frozen, especially since most of the time we prepare a smoothie with frozen fruits.
I used them as fast as I could in this blackberry smoothie with bananas and coconut milk to start my day with a healthy glass full of antioxidants and vitamins. It only takes 5 minutes and is very satisfying for a quick breakfast, especially if you have a very well cooked banana and a Greek yogurt on hand. I love coconut milk and I use it quite often, but if you don't have it you can easily replace it with soy milk or almond milk.
- 200 gr. blackberries
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 150 gr. Greek yogurt
- 300 ml. Coconut milk
1 First put the coconut milk and yogurt in the blender.
2 Add the blackberries and a medium banana cut into pieces, and if you like a little sweeter you can add a tablespoon of honey, maple syrup or any other favorite sweetener.
3 Mix for 2-3 minutes until you get a smooth and beautifully colored mixture.
4 Check the consistency and add more if you want 2-3 ice cubes or a few tablespoons of cold water.
5 Prepare two glasses in which you pour this delicious smoothie and enjoy it immediately. If there is a portion left, it can be kept in the fridge for a few hours for later snacking.
I hope you liked it and appreciate it as much as I do, and if you want other healthy smoothies, I recommend a detoxifying green smoothie with celery, cucumber and apple or raspberry smoothie with bananas and chia seeds.
Coconut mousse is incredibly simple, but it is a refined dessert, suitable even for the most special occasions. Even if you make it for an anniversary or to satisfy a craving, you have to try this recipe that can't help but come out!
- 175 g butter at room temperature
- lemon peel and juice, to taste.
Ingredients for mousse:
- 360 ml canned coconut milk
1. Mix the butter with the sugar until a thick but homogeneous cream is obtained. Then sift the flour over and mix until smooth.
2. Beat the eggs lightly, then add over the dough, along with the lemon juice, lemon peel and a pinch of salt. Mix well.
3. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a 20x25 cm tray with baking paper in which the dough is then poured and leveled with a spatula or spoon. Leave the top in the oven for about 30-35 minutes, until it turns golden. Remove and leave to cool, then cut out the round shapes with the mousse rings (or with the cake ring, if you want to make a cake with this recipe).
1. Let the gelatin soak in water for about 5 minutes. Meanwhile, put the coconut milk in a saucepan, along with the sugar and salt, over medium heat. Stir until smooth.
2. Remove the sweetened coconut milk from the heat, add gelatin to it and mix until incorporated. It is very important that the milk does not boil, because it spoils the gelatin. Leave this mixture aside for about 15-20 minutes, until it cools.
3. Meanwhile, beat the whipped cream left in the freezer for 15 minutes. After it hardens, add a tablespoon of sugar and mix a little, until it becomes a little stronger. Then it is incorporated in the coconut milk, first a quarter of the quantity, then all the remaining cream. Stir gently until smooth. At this point it is important that the coconut milk is cooled, otherwise the cream will be chewed.
4. Pour the mousse into special rings, at the base of which the top is placed. As a decoration, you can stick fruit on the wall of the rings before pouring the mousse. Refrigerate the rings for at least 3 hours before serving the mousse. As a decoration idea, you can use cocoa powder, coconut or white chocolate and fruit.
The coconut mousse goes great with berries, mango or lime, but it is excellent as such, so do not hesitate to try this simple recipe!
Quick dessert: Coconut and pineapple cake
Here is a light and delicious dessert that will please your family! Learn how to prepare the simplest cake and serve it for your birthday, March 8!
- Half a teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1 cup of pineapple slices
- 1 cup of pineapple compote - for cake syrup
- Candied cherries
- Half a cup of coconut flakes
- 6 eggs
- 300 grams of flour
- a cup of brown sugar
- a baking powder
First, heat the oven to 170 degrees. To obtain the round shape of the cake, it is necessary to use a special tray for preparing cakes.
Grease the pan with butter and leave it in the oven for 2 minutes. Then sprinkle a little sugar on the bottom of the tray (it will caramelize), ginger and coconut flakes, over which you will arrange the pineapple slices. Place a cherry cut in half inside each slice.
To prepare the cake composition you must first rub the yolks with sugar. In another bowl, mix the flour with the baking powder. Then add this mixture over the yolks. Whisk the egg whites and add them to the mixture.
Pour the top obtained in the baking tray and leave it in the oven for 40 minutes. You can tell more easily if the cake is ready by gently inserting a toothpick into it. If the toothpick comes out clean, then you can take the cake out of the oven. Let it cool for 5 minutes, then turn it over and place it on the plate. Syrup it with pineapple compote.
This dessert is served hot, possibly with a little whipped cream or a cup of ice cream!
Kefir ice cream cake with berries
Kefir ice cream cake with berries from: brown sugar, bourbon vanilla, kefir, sour cream, berries.
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon crushed Bourbon vanilla
- 200 ml of kefir
- 200 ml sweet cream for whipped cream
- 500 g assorted berries (eg blackberries and blueberries)
Method of preparation:
Beat the eggs in a metal bowl. Squeeze the lemon. Add the lemon juice, sugar and vanilla to the eggs and beat in a bain-marie. It should not be heated too much and in no case should it boil, because the composition is cut.
The kefir is incorporated and the bowl is now placed in an ice water bath. Beat the composition further until it reaches room temperature. Beat whipped cream and incorporate carefully.
Wash the berries, clean them and pass a third of them. Line a small cake (20 cm in diameter) with transparent foil. Place a layer of ice cream composition, spread fruit puree and a few blueberries and blackberries on top.
Continue in the same way until the ingredients are exhausted. There should be a layer of berries on top. Cover the form with cling film and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Before serving, remove the cake from the mold, remove the foil and place the tortilla on a plate.
Black woman with coconut and fruit
& Icirc & # 539i must:
200 g f & # 259in & # 259
100 g coconut flakes
100 g zah & # 259r
200 ml of milk
100 ml oil
4 tablespoons cocoa
& frac12 envelope baking powder
alcoholic fruits (blackberries & grapes)
For glaze & # 259:
200 g chocolate & # 259 am & # 259ruie
Put all the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, coconut) and mix in a bowl and mix, then add the oil, milk and milk. # 537i esen & # 539a. Mix everything well. Place the composition in a round tray (24 cm Oslash), on the bottom of which a baking paper is placed. Place the fruit in place and place in the oven for 45 minutes.
Photo: Black & # 259 & ndash photo reader & ndash Archive & # 259 Burda Rom & acircnia
Remove the countertop to cool on a grill.
Meanwhile, melt the chocolate with 50 ml of milk and pour it over the counter. Allow to cool slightly to cool, then serve the cake.
Published by Ligia Pop
Ligia Pop is an author, nutrition consultant and raw chef. He has written 9 books so far, four of which are about a healthy diet, three about the birth and upbringing of a child, one about the practical living of a healthy life and another is a child-friendly piano method. Ligia is the host of the web shows "Ligia's Kitchen" and "Talking to Ligia" and the co-organizer of the Raw Generation conferences. See all Ligia Pop's articles