Meat washed and cut into about 10 pieces. Peel an onion, wash it and cut it into juliennes, peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes. The tomatoes in the box are crushed into smaller pieces and all these are put in a pressure cooker, over them add the oil, spices and about 100 ml of water. Bring to the boil until it starts to boil then simmer for 40 minutes.
Leave to cool and can be served with pickles (sour donuts) and a garnish of potato meatballs.
Romanian rabbit stew & # 8211 is one of the healthiest recipes
Romanian rabbit stew
The low rabbit is one of my husband's favorite dishes. I admit, the first time he cooked rabbit was because I had never met this type of meat, and from that moment I started to cook it quite often. Among animals, the rabbit has the healthiest meat, is rich in protein, is the most nutritious meat, it has much lower cholesterol than beef, pork, chicken or turkey.
Ingredients Romanian rabbit stew
- 1 rabbit
- 1 onion
- 2 pieces of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon buoy
- salt and pepper
Method of preparation:
First of all, we wash the rabbit well and remove the bloody parts of the meat, we cut it and we wash each piece once more to make sure that there is no fur left anywhere.
Finely chop the onion and put it in the oil pot where we are going to fry the rabbit, put the rabbit pieces, grind the garlic and season with salt and pepper. Be very careful, they are all fried at once, we do not fry onions before.
After the meat is fried a little, before covering it with water, put half a teaspoon of paprika.
Cover with water and let it drop, we will put water over whenever it is needed until the meat is cooked and fried.
It can be served with a garnish of mashed potatoes and pickles or a salad.
Although I am a rather difficult person to satisfy when it comes to food, when I received the proposal from http://www.buzzstore.ro/ to experiment with ostrich meat, I was very excited and curious at the same time and barely I am waiting to receive it and taste it. I really liked the presentation of the product, but also the way in & # 8230 Continue reading & raquo
Do you want to receive the best recipes by e-mail?Fluffy Cheesecacke jelly Raspberry cake stew
terina mar jelly Plums Pecan
Caramel Bread Strawberry shortcake Rudy
chicken rolled pork tripe soup ciulama
figs catch cold cake mini cakes
Chop the meat into smaller cubes and season with the spices for the pork.
Heat the oil and brown the meat well on all sides, then transfer to another bowl and keep covered.
Peel an onion, grate it and add it to the frying pan. Let it harden.
Peel a squash, grate it and add it.
Likewise, the bell pepper is cleaned, chopped into small cubes and added over the ingredients on the fire. Mix well, and when they are penetrated, add the chopped tomatoes. Leave the sauce on the fire 5 to lower the tomatoes, then add the meat.
Fill it with a little water, so that it has the ingredients to boil and let it boil for 5-6 minutes, during which time the pork goulash stew is seasoned with the necessary ones: salt, spices.
A dish as simple as it is tasty and undeniable!
Stew - 61 recipes
Our selection of vegetable or meat stew recipes, for delicious stews to be prepared both in summer and in winter.
The stew or stew is a dish prepared from pieces of minced meat or vegetables with hardened onions, usually stewed in sauce or broth, but also in wine, borscht or even beer. The word "stew" has its origin in Hungarian ("tokány").
The stew has been prepared since antiquity and there are many varieties to prepare it globally, such as "Beef Stroganoff" - a Russian beef stew, "Bouillabaisse" from Provence - a fish stew, "Chili con carne" - a Mexican stew made with meat and beans, "Ratatouille" - the famous French vegetable stew, and more.
Stew with vegetables and pork
1. Wash the meat, cut into cubes and fry in a pan with oil. Add finely chopped onion and garlic, half a teaspoon of salt and a little pepper. Stir until the onion is hardened, only until it becomes shiny and golden. Extinguish with 2 tablespoons of warm water and bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally, so that it does not stick to the pan.
2. Meanwhile, clean and wash the bell pepper and donut, and peel the tomatoes and cut them into cubes.
3. When the meat is well cooked, turn it over with the sauce in a saucepan with a thicker bottom. Add sliced bell pepper and donut, tomatoes and tomato paste diluted in half a glass of water. Stir gently and simmer until the sauce thickens. It goes well with salt, pepper and paprika.
4. Season with dill and serve hot with seasonal salads and hot peppers.
Pork stew with polenta
Pork stew with polenta, a delicious meal that you can't refuse.
- 700 gr pork (neck)
- 3 onions
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 teaspoons ground homemade vegeta
- 100 ml of broth
- 1 tablespoon sweet pepper paste (from the Hungarian one)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper paste (harissa)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 parsley threads
- 250 g cornmeal
Cut the pork into cubes.
Heat the oil in a bowl and fry the meat for about 10 minutes, over high heat, until it starts to brown.
Add the finely chopped onion and cook until it penetrates well, this time over medium heat.
Add the crushed garlic and after 1 minute quench with 1 cup of water and add the vegeta.
Let it boil with the lid on for about 10 minutes.
Add the pepper paste, the broth, the rest of the spices (thyme, salt, pepper) and add 1 cup of water.
Boil with a lid for about 30 minutes over medium heat.
& Icircn the last 5 minutes, add the harissa, taste and match the spices.
When it was ready, I sprinkled chopped parsley.
Meanwhile, we prepare the polenta.
Put 500 ml of boiling water in a pot over high heat to shorten the process.
When the water reaches the boiling point, we start to add the cornmeal in the rain, stirring constantly, to avoid the formation of lumps.
After we finish adding the corn, the fire is reduced and the contents are left to boil.
In order not to stick, stir constantly with a wooden spoon.
Ingredients Leek food with meat
- 400 grams of beef or pork, diced if you use pieces of chicken with bone, you will need 700-800 grams
- 1-1.2 kilograms of leeks (weighed uncleaned leaves)
- 80 ml. oil
- 1 small onion (50-60 grams), finely chopped
- 30 grams of butter
- 50 ml. of dry white wine
- 250 ml. Tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- chopped green parsley
How to prepare leek food with meat
1. The leek is cleaned and the white and light green part are cut into 3-4 cm long pieces. Be careful, if you cut them too short, they will fall apart during cooking, spreading unsightly through the food. The leek pieces are carefully washed under cold running water and drained.
2. Cut the meat into cubes and season with salt and pepper. Heat some oil in a saucepan. Add the meat cubes and brown quickly on all sides, then set aside on a plate. The pan is not washed.
3. Add the meat ½ from the remaining oil to the pan in which it was fried, heat it over the right heat and add the chopped onion. Reduce heat to low, sprinkle with a little salt and sauté onions for 6-7 minutes, stirring frequently, until slightly translucent. Add the browned meat back to the pan, along with the juice it has left on the plate. Stir, cover with a lid and cook over low heat. From time to time, add 3-4 tablespoons of hot water over the meat in the pan, so that it does not stay dry and burn. Cook stewed until the meat is soft. I made the food with beef, so it took 2 hours to cook, if you make it with chicken it will take much less.
4. While the stewed meat is cooking, we take care of the leeks. Heat the remaining oil (about 20 ml) in a large, deep pan and add the butter. When the butter has melted, add the leek pieces to the pan and sprinkle with salt. The fire should be medium to small and first we will lightly brown the pieces of leek on the cut portions. Once browned, reduce the heat to a minimum. Add 2-3 tablespoons of hot water and cover the pan with the lid.
5. Cook the leeks under the lid, necessarily over a very low heat, because otherwise it will fall apart. From time to time, add a little hot water, not to stay on dry land and burn. We will stifle the leek pieces until they are very soft.
6. When the leeks are already soft, caramelize the sugar in a separate saucepan until golden brown. Quench with 75 ml. of hot water and boil until the caramel is completely dissolved in the syrup.
7. Pour the caramel syrup over the leek in the pan. Shake the pan lightly, do not stir so as not to crush the leek pieces. Boil without a lid, over medium heat, about 2-3 minutes.
8. Meanwhile, if the meat has already softened, add the wine to the pot and increase the heat, let the alcohol evaporate quickly. Add the tomato sauce, mix and salt and boldly pepper the sauce. Immediately add the leeks with the liquid in the pan and mix gently. if necessary, add a little hot water, just enough to form enough sauce to cover the leeks and meat. Taste it again, season it, matching the salty-sweet-sour taste, bring it to a short boil and the food is ready.
Leek food with meat & serving
Leek food with meat is served with all kinds of garnishes, from natural potatoes to puree, rice, etc. We prefer it with polenta, we find it delicious that way. When serving, sprinkle the food with chopped green parsley and enjoy each bite.
Transylvanian pork stew
- Pork Stew (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Pork Stew
- The main ingredients (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) The main ingredients
- Onions and garlic are peeled, then finely chopped (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Onions and garlic are peeled, then finely chopped
- Add the onion and chopped garlic and cook until the onion begins to bottle. Then put the pieces of meat. (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Add the chopped onion and garlic and cook until the onion begins to bottle. Then put the pieces of meat.
- Add salt and pepper, then add hot water to cover the meat (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Add salt and pepper, then add hot water to cover the meat.
- Add the broth and continue to cook until the meat is penetrated (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Add the broth and continue to boil until the meat is penetrated.
- The stew is served hot with polenta and hot peppers (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) The stew is served hot with polenta and hot peppers
This pork stew is a traditional Transylvanian dish, also called pork alms or pork stew, because in the past, it was served to those who came to help cut the pork. It is cooked especially in the cold season. Garlic gives it a special taste and the broth is added just to balance the fat in the meat and to cut the sweet taste of the onion.
1 kg of pork from the neck and neck,
1 tablespoon lard or 2 tablespoons oil,
2 -3 medium onions,
4 cloves of garlic,
100 ml of broth or 2 tablespoons of tomato paste,
salt and pepper to taste,
2 strands of chopped parsley (optional)
Cut the meat into suitable pieces. Peel the onion and garlic, then chop finely.
In a saucepan of suitable size, place the melted lard or the heated oil. Add the chopped onion and garlic and cook over medium-low heat until the onion begins to soften and bottle.
Then put the pieces of meat and mix for a few minutes, turning the meat slightly on all sides, until it changes color.
Add salt and pepper, then add hot water to cover the meat. Cover the pan with a lid and simmer for about an hour, until the meat begins to come off the bone.
Add the broth or tomato paste previously dissolved in a glass of water and continue to boil until the meat is penetrated and the onion and broth sauce becomes thick.
Season with salt and pepper, and sprinkle with finely chopped parsley.
The stew is served hot, with polenta and hot peppers or pickles. We wish you good luck.
Pork Stew with Dumplings
Salt the meat cut into small pieces and fry it in hot fat (harden until it starts to brown a little). Remove to another bowl, and in the remaining fat, heat the finely chopped onion until golden.
Add the paprika, the meat, mix well, then extinguish with broth and soup / hot water, enough to cover the meat. Let it boil, over low heat, until the meat is almost done. You can add a little hot soup if the juice drops too much.
Meanwhile, beat the eggs with a pinch of salt, as for the omelet, then gradually incorporate the flour, eliminating any lumps. From the medium consistency paste, make the dumplings: moisten the teaspoon in the sauce that boils on the fire, take a little of the composition and immerse the dumpling in the sauce. Repeat until you finish the pasta.
The dough should come off the teaspoon on its own and keep its shape in liquid, without spreading. Let it boil for another 20 minutes or until done. Towards the end, season with salt, pepper and parsley.
Serve hot, serving dumplings, meat and sauce, sprinkled with green parsley, finely chopped.