cut onion scales with pepper, carrot and fry in a tablespoon of oil
after they have softened, put a cup of water and let it boil for 15 minutes, then put a cup of rice and 3 more cups of water and let it boil over low heat.
when it is almost ready, put the corn and mushrooms, let it boil until it binds a little and let it cool and garnish with dill
Rice with mushrooms and vegetables
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil in a pan, add mushrooms and cook, stirring constantly. Put them on a plate. Add the rest of the oil and vegetables to the pan and cook for a few minutes, until soft, remove from the pan.
2. Add the sesame oil to the pan, then pour in the beaten eggs. Let them bake just like an omelet. Add rice when the eggs are half cooked and leave them on the fire, stirring, until the eggs are completely done and the rice is well penetrated.
3. Add the shrimp, green onions and peas, then put the vegetables and mushrooms back in the pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring. Add soy sauce to taste, mix well and serve with chopped hazelnuts.
Rice with vegetables, mushrooms and broccoli
1 cup rice, peas, broccoli, 1 red onion, 1 green pepper, 1 red pepper, 1 parsley, 1 parsnip, 1 bunch of parsley, 2 carrots, 1/2 kg mushrooms, garlic, 1 white onion, onion strands green, 1 potato
Difficulty: low | Time: 1h
Rice with Mexican vegetables simple recipe with butter or fasting
Rice with Mexican vegetables simple recipe with butter or fasting. How to make rice garnish with a mixture of frozen (bagged) or fresh vegetables? Rice vegetable recipe. Recipes for vegetable and rice garnishes. Fasting or vegan recipes.
Everyone knows how to make a simple rice garnish with Mexican vegetables, right? Well, not all of them manage to give it a pleasant taste and a fine texture. Often the rice comes out bland, watery or sticky, the vegetables are washed and chopped & # 8211 far too cooked.
In the following I will show you how I prepare this rice with Mexican vegetables (frozen or fresh) so that it has good taste and beautiful appearance. That is, the rice should remain "grain by grain", the vegetables should retain their natural color and their texture should be "al dente" (slightly crunchy).
This kind of vegetable garnish with rice goes well with fried meats in the pan, oven or grill, but also with fish or seafood. If we exclude butter from the recipe then we are talking about a main kind of post or a vegan dish.
In supermarkets there are bags with a mix of frozen Mexican vegetables containing corn grains, peas, carrots, green bean pods and large boiled bean pods, red pepper cubes and yellow pepper strips. They cook quickly and very easily but the mixture itself is bland and we will have to add some flavors. I'm talking about onions and garlic as well as salt, pepper and even a pinch of hot chili flakes (hot peppers) as well as a spicy sauce like Tabasco, Sriracha or similar (hot chili sauce). I talked about sauteed Mexican vegetables in another recipe & # 8211 see here.
Basically we make a sautéed vegetable in the pan which we mix at the end with a simple rice boiled in salted water & # 8230 Simple as hello! The rice would be good to be one with a long (sharp) grain, but it is not an end of the country if we have one with a round grain at hand. The latter has more starch and, by boiling, will become sticky. No baths because we'll rinse it anyway before putting it over the vegetables. In this recipe you can also use pre-drilled bags with parboiled rice which you prepare according to the instructions on the package.
If we choose fresh vegetables then we can make a mix as we showed in this recipe & # 8211 see here.
From the quantities below it results approx. 4 servings of rice with Mexican vegetables.
Rice with vegetables
Rice with vegetables, an extremely simple, cheap and tasty fasting recipe that a novice chef can easily make! It can be served both as a stand-alone meal and as a side dish.
1. All vegetables are cleaned and washed. Choose a pan with a thicker bottom in which to pour the oil and fry the onion cut into scales. Leave just enough to turn a little golden, then add the sliced carrots and celery and finally the cleaned and washed rice.
2. Mix gently with a wooden spoon, and when all the water in the pan has evaporated and all the vegetables and rice are covered with a glossy layer of oil, add a liter of water and leave on the fire only until it gives again boiling.
3. Then put the diced bell peppers, season to taste with salt and pepper and put in the hot oven at the right heat. Bake for 15-20 minutes, then garnish with green parsley and a little dill and serve with pickle salads.