It's a combination my family used to make when I was little, but without mayonnaise. I love it, with as much garlic as possible (and accept the world around you :)).
- chicken breast, oil, pepper, salt, thyme
- quick mayonnaise, garlic
- green beans
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Baked chicken and garnish: green beans and garlic mayonnaise:
The meat is cut into small pieces, put in the oven with oil, salt, pepper, thyme and whatever else you like.
In the quick mayonnaise I put 4 cloves of crushed garlic.
Boil the green beans so that they do not crumble.
Green beans with garlic
I make them a little rantas not with butter and oil and let them boil a little more and served with polenta it works very well.
Daniel Florin Andrei, April 6, 2014
Marius Petrisor, April 6, 2014
constanta proca (Chef de cuisine), June 24, 2010
constanta proca (Chef de cuisine), May 23, 2010
burdulea maria elena (Chef de cuisine), April 27, 2010
ana catalina focsa (Chef de cuisine), April 16, 2010
Very good. I also add a little broth.
NADIA MARIA (Chef de cuisine), February 25, 2010
What a delicacy of food, and so simple and quick to prepare. I put one or two peeled and finely chopped tomatoes.
burdulea maria elena (Chef de cuisine), November 9, 2009
valentina ionita (Chef de cuisine), November 8, 2009
pansy, November 8, 2009
and I put this recipe with vinegar and dill in abundance. I prefer the balsamic one although it changes its color. but I still make this bean with spicy mayonnaise the same ingredients but with mayonnaise. I made it even with shredded canned tuna and it came out very good. it's a pretty fine salad if you season it well and I personally dislike the association with polenta.
I suggest you mix the garlic with a more spicy mayonnaise and plenty of dill
Green beans with garlic
From the point of view of the offer in the market, now is my favorite period. Peas and green beans are the vegetables I look forward to every year and they have both arrived. Beans cooked like this are normally a side dish, but I confess that I usually don't feel the need for a steak and I eat it so simple.
Regarding the boiling of green beans, it is important that it is boiled enough, until it begins to have a pleasant bean taste, meaning that it is no longer grassy. From here it's a matter of taste, some like it to remain slightly crunchy (this way it keeps its shape and color), others to be a little more boiled and soften completely (this way it changes its color slightly, it becomes khaki). Boil it as you like.
If you are also interested in the recipe yellow peas with garlic, find the recipe here.
Green beans in the pan
Green beans are one of the healthiest vegetables for the body. It is a source of vitamins, proteins and does not contain much fat, which makes it the ideal food to eat at any time of day. Fortunately, preparing beans for dinner is the easiest time. Below we tell you step by step how to make green beans in a pan!
The green bean is made in 20 minutes altogether, without any effort and without the need to sit next to it to watch it not burn!
Therefore, cut the green beans into 2-3 cm pieces and scald a little in salted water. Put it under a stream of cold water and let it drain. Finely chop the onion and throw it in the pan with hot oil, stirring constantly.
When it becomes transparent, add the beans and half the amount of tomatoes to the pan. Leave on the fire for 5 minutes, until the tomatoes are extinguished.
Add the rest of the tomatoes, greens and garlic and leave under the lid until the beans are cooked. Fry without a lid for another minute and serve hot.
Green beans can be the ideal garnish for a main course or can be eaten plain at dinner. The taste is delicious, and the benefits of eating green beans will not be long in coming!
- Baked potatoes : If you want to prepare this recipe with classic potatoes, then you need to peel them. In the case of the new ones, this is part of their charm. For a quick preparation, we recommend you choose new potatoes as small as possible, which you keep in water for 5 minutes.
- Flavored rice : The rice will have a green, appetizing shade. If you want, you can complete the recipe with peas or green beans.
- Vegetable puree : You can choose this wonderful recipe with a rich taste or, if you want to have three different experiences, you can make mashed peas, cauliflower or peas with parsnips, carrots and kapia peppers.
- Boiled broccoli : Don't forget that frozen broccoli boils in a minute. If you want the fresh one to be more crunchy, you can leave it for 2 minutes. It is important, in all cases, that the fire is given hard until the broccoli begins to boil and then reduced.
- Tomatoes and grapes : If you want everything to look even more elegant, cut two sheets of pie to the size of a small heat-resistant bowl, bake them for 5 minutes and then you can move the garnish into the prepared pie sheets.