We speak the thighs well after which we wash them, cut them and put them in the dry cooker pan.
Meanwhile, put the oil in a saucepan where we will add the finely chopped garlic, let it cook for a while, then we will add the tomato juice and let it boil for about 25 minutes.
When the juice is almost ready, add the thighs together with the salt and pepper and let it cook for about 5 minutes. Turn off the heat and add the green parsley.
Spaghetti with tomato sauce
When you don't have enough time to cook, but you want to impress your guests or family members, we recommend you try the spaghetti recipe with tomato sauce. Extremely tasty, spaghetti is prepared very quickly and, even if they are made from few ingredients, they are a filling portion for lunch or dinner.
Spaghetti recipe with tomato sauce:
When you want to quickly prepare a main dish, pasta is always a solution. This time we offer you a recipe for spaghetti with tomato sauce. Here are the steps:
1. Wash the tomatoes and clean the stalks. Immerse in boiling water, and when the peel begins to come off, drain, leave to cool and cut into small cubes.
2. Peel, wash and lightly fry the onion in a pan in a little oil. Then add the tomatoes, basil and season with salt and pepper. Leave on low heat for another 30 minutes, until the sauce starts to drop.
3. Meanwhile, boil the spaghetti in water with a little salt, according to the instructions on the package. Drain and place over the tomato sauce and mix well.
4. Then take out on the plate and garnish with pieces of Parmesan cheese and basil leaves.
You have prepared the simplest recipe for spaghetti with tomato sauce!
We recommend that you try to prepare the following pasta recipes:
Duck legs in red wine sauce is a steak that can be served with sauces or any kind of garnish.
To prepare the duck steak, wash the duck legs with cold water. Then cut the fat from the edges and set aside. Put the thighs in a suitable bowl, put 4 cloves (can be cut in half) of garlic with a few broken sage leaves and red wine over the thighs. Keep covered in the cold for about two hours (refrigerator). After an hour I had to turn my thighs to the other side, because the wine did not completely cover the meat. Before we start frying the meat, cut the fat into small cubes and fry them in a pan. Take the jumers out and add a little salt. After that, fry the duck thighs on both sides over a moderate heat in the fat obtained. First we fry the part with the skin. Remove the fried thighs, pour the lard into a small bowl. but we keep the lard. We do not throw away the goodness of lard. We will use it for mushrooms. Put the thighs back in the pan and now pour the marinade with leaves and garlic, plus the chicken soup. Now leave with a lid for about 30-40 minutes on low heat. After that time, because we don't have enough sauce to make the meat completely covered, we turn the meat on the other side and also put the tomato paste (we can dissolve it first with a little liquid from the pan) together with the peppercorns and cloves.
Now we have time to make the mushroom sauce for the pie: cut the previously cleaned mushrooms into slices (about half a box, it should have been 200-300 gr). Peel a medium onion, cut it into small pieces and fry them together with the duck lard set aside before. After we see that everything is already colored, we put the lid on and let it simmer a little. Although the mushrooms are made in a kind of own juice at the end I put a couple of drops of white wine and I threw a little chopped parsley so shaped. A little ground pepper and possibly a little salt to taste.
The sage gremolata is made quite easily from half a grated lemon peel, but without the white skin underneath plus some salt, a clove of garlic and two sage leaves. These are all finely chopped and mixed. So now I think that the second half hour has already passed, let's go for 40 minutes and the thighs should be ready, take them out, keep them warm.
The sauce obtained must be passed through a sieve and degreased. We add some salt, attention here. if the soup was salty, maybe you don't need a lot of salt, considering that the sage gremola that comes at the end also contains salt! Being already a sage gremolata, it can eventually be put in sauce, but even over the thighs ready to serve, ie on plates. If the sauce is too liquid, fill it with some starch or flour. How to make polenta, I'm ashamed to say. You know that much better than I do. Great appetite!
The duck leg recipe in red wine sauce was proposed by pitt4 on the culinary forum.
What ingredients do we use for the recipe for chicken with tomatoes, mushrooms and garlic?
How good it looks, let me tell you the recipe & # 128578
- 1 kg of chicken hammers
- 500 g of mushrooms
- broth (or tomato juice, fresh tomatoes, tomatoes in broth)
- 5-6 cloves of garlic
- 30 ml of white wine
- 3-4 tablespoons of oil
How do we prepare the chicken recipe with tomatoes, mushrooms and garlic?
You can read the written recipe, or go directly to the video recipe by clicking on the picture below.
Pour the oil into the pan and turn on the heat.
When the oil has heated up, put the chicken in the pan. We don't have to fry the chicken, we just have to whiten the meat a little, on each side, it takes about 2 minutes for each part.
Add the mushrooms cut in half in the pan and add a little water, about 150 ml of water.
Cover the pan with a lid and reduce the heat to low, let it boil until the meat is well penetrated. If it is a commercial chicken, it takes about 25 minutes.
When the mushrooms soften, add the broth, I added 200 g of broth, a teaspoon of thyme, a teaspoon of salt, half a teaspoon of pepper.
Now add the wine and garlic to the pan, then put the lid back on and let everything boil for about 15-20 minutes, until the meat softens very, very well.
Gina Bradea's advice
-In this recipe you can use whole chicken or just thighs, wings, chest or even liver.
-The chicken is parboiled, rubbed a little with cornstarch to clean well, then washed. He still has tulle. If there are thighs, clean the bottom of that yellow skin.
-You can use fresh tomatoes or 400 g of tomatoes in broth or 1-2 tablespoons of pasta broth.
Presentation and service:
You can make the presentation of fit, on a plate, with a side dish: sauteed peas or beans, mashed potatoes, natural potatoes, rice or pasta.
Or do it like Madame Bradea, simple and without fits and noises: take the pan to the table and place it in the middle of the table. Make a steaming polenta or take out some fresh bread and a seasonal salad. And if I make a pile of potatoes, boil pasta or rice, I put them in another bowl on the table and everyone is served with what they want and how much they want & # 128578
When I make my famous mashed potatoes, which is a bit different from the classic recipe, everyone eats without fuss, and even serves 2-3 times.
We like it with donuts in vinegar or pickles.
That's all, it's simple and good, just like I told you!
Pictures from the housewives who tried the recipe:
Recipes with Gina Bradea & raquo Recipes & raquo Chicken with tomatoes, mushrooms and garlic in a frying pan, quick recipe
2 chicken legs,
2 cloves garlic,
1 link parsley,
salt, pepper, oil,
Fry the chicken legs in two tablespoons of oil after they have been seasoned with a little salt and pepper. It takes about 7 minutes to make.
Finely chop the onion and cook in another bowl.
When it has softened slightly, add the chopped tomatoes, let it boil for 10 minutes, covered, over low heat.
Then add the crushed garlic and finely chopped parsley, let it boil for another 10 minutes.
The resulting sauce is poured over the chicken legs and left on the fire for another 5 minutes.
Pork chop with tomato sauce & # 8211 quick and tasty recipe
Pork chop with tomato sauce & # 8211 quick and tasty recipe. How to make a quick pork chop dish in tomato sauce, the recipe with the list of ingredients and the detailed preparation method, illustrated with step by step pictures.
This pork chop with tomato sauce is one of those dishes that saves you on busy days, when you don't have much time to spend in the kitchen. Everything happens in a safe pan, in which we will have both meat and sauce at the end and it is a very tasty dish, which qualifies brilliantly in the comfort food category. If we have time to garnish, it's good, if we don't manage perfectly with some good quality bread, with floury crust, with which to wipe the last drop of delicious sauce. I would say that this pork chop with tomato sauce is closely related to pork cutlet with mushrooms, which differs only in flavor.
No special sliced meat is needed for this pork chop with tomato sauce. By the way, I decided to cook it one day when I had asked Vukomir for some thick chops with bone, for pan-fried pork chop recipe. Obviously, he didn't have to search too much, so he showed up at home with a product that you can find on the shelf of any supermarket, a casserole with thin slices of boned chop. And he didn't make a big mistake, because the outcome of the story was absolutely delicious. Discover the recipe below.
Preparation Turkey legs with oven sauce
Place the thighs in the pan and grease with olive oil. Place the julienned vegetables, together with the mushrooms around the thighs and season all. Add the finely chopped garlic, the tomato sauce, and add 2 cups of water. Put in the oven and leave until all is browned, but especially the meat.
Try this video recipe too
Necessary chicken legs with tomato sauce
- 6 chicken legs (hammers)
- 1 box of diced tomatoes or 1 kg of garden tomatoes, well cooked, peeled and diced
- 1 head of garlic (or more, as desired)
- 1 cup chicken soup
- salt pepper
- frying oil
- 3-4 potatoes
Ingredients duck legs with oranges in a multicooker or oven
- 2 duck legs of 250 grams / piece
- 2 medium-sized oranges, untreated peel (
Duck legs with oranges in multicooker or oven & # 8211 how to prepare
In the following I explained this recipe in both its cooking options, both multicooker and oven. Preliminary operations are common to both options.
Preparation of the thighs
1. I chose two beautiful duck legs and carefully wiped them with a kitchen paper towel. With a kitchen torch, I burned the plumage marks on the skin of my thighs. In the absence of such an instrument, this operation can be done by quickly passing the thighs through the flame of the stove. Finally, I rubbed the skin of my thighs well with clean paper towels.
2. Optionally, the duck leg joint can be removed. I did it, as you can see in the picture below.
3. The skin that hangs intestinally around the thighs as well as the excess fat I cut and collected separately. I then seasoned the two duck legs well with coarse salt and ground black pepper and set them aside until I took care of the rest of the necessary ingredients.
From the skin and fat of the duck resulting from the shaping of the thighs, the best duck halves can be prepared.
4. While the two duck legs returned to ambient temperature and at the same time penetrated with salt and pepper, I took care of the oranges. First, I washed them well with warm water and a clean sponge, then I wiped them with a clean towel. With a peeler, I peeled 4 pieces of orange peel from the surface of an orange. The pieces of shell should not be larger than a 50 bani coin, the aroma is strong and no more is needed. In any case, we do not need the white part of the shell, which is very bitter! I set aside the orange peel and cut the oranges in half. I squeezed their juice, using Heinner C160SS citrus juicer.
5. Obviously, oranges can be squeezed from juice and manually! With this juicer, however, things work efficiently and quickly, not a drop of juice is lost and the operation is very easy. No matter how tempted I was to make the fresh orange juice disappear, I remembered that I had two duck legs that were just waiting to be bathed in it, so I collected it all in a glass.
Variant A & # 8211 cooking at multicooker
6. As I already told you in the introduction, it was the first time I cooked these duck legs with oranges using the multicooker Alacarte HMCK-5BK from Heinner and I was amazed at how practical, convenient, and quick everything was. I simply put the duck legs seasoned with salt and pepper, the orange peel, the juice, the peeled (but whole) garlic cloves and the broken rosemary into pieces in the detachable bowl of the appliance.
7. I put the removable bowl in its place and selected the "meat" function from the menu, setting the cooking time to 50 minutes.
8. No pressure is created during cooking, so I was able to open the lid without any problems after 25 minutes. I then added 100 ml. of hot water and I turned the thighs on the opposite side, continuing to cook until the time allotted for cooking has elapsed.
9. At the end of the 50 minutes, I took out of the Alacarte multicooker the two perfectly cooked legs, red and shiny. I let them rest for 10 minutes before serving. I passed all the liquid from the bowl through a sieve, added 1 teaspoon of agave syrup (or honey) and matched it with salt and pepper. I got a beautiful sauce flavored with oranges, sticky and delicious!
B & # 8211 variant cooking in the oven
As I already told you, I have often cooked this duck leg recipe with oranges, but in the oven. For this cooking variant, repeat steps 1 and 2 identically as we explained. As for the flavors, you can proceed exactly as shown above or you can prepare a mixture of spices. To do this, mix 1 tablespoon of coarse salt, 1 teaspoon of freshly ground pepper, 1 teaspoon of crushed garlic and 1 tablespoon of grated orange peel. The mixture is enough to season 12 duck legs.
Rub the duck legs well with the spice mixture and arrange them in the oven tray. Sprinkle with chopped thyme or rosemary. Let them soak for at least 1 hour. Meanwhile, turn on the oven and set it to 150 ° C.
Add the juice of 3-4 oranges. Seal the duck leg tray with a sealing lid or aluminum foil. Cook for 2 hours at 150 ° C, with the pan set in a medium position. In the end, the meat will be perfectly penetrated. The thighs, however, will not be red. To do this, activate the grill function and raise the oven temperature to 210 ° C. We carefully watch the thighs, so they don't burn. As soon as they brown, take the tray out of the oven and arrange the thighs on a plate. We pass the sauce from the tray through a sieve. If necessary, reduce it a little more, boiling it in a saucepan. Then we adjust the taste of the sauce with salt, pepper and honey, just like in the case of multicooker cooking. Identical to the multicooker cooking variant, these duck legs with oranges need a 10-minute break before serving.
These duck legs with oranges, whether you cook them in a multicooker or in the oven, are delicious, sticky and a festive dish. It is definitely the dish you go with when you receive guests. I usually serve them with the orange sauce resulting from the preparation and with a puree of potatoes or of parsnips. I always add to the plate another garnish that brings a bit of texture, such as glazed carrots. You can find more gasket suggestions here (click on the link). Serve the dish hot, along with the chosen garnishes and sauce. Every time all the diners are happy.
Below you will find and orange duck breast recipe, very delicious and fast & # 8211 click on the picture.