Sprinkle the fish pieces with a few drops of olive oil, lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
Separately, prepare a dough with the consistency of a stronger cream as follows: beat the egg well, add the beer and then add the corn and flour little by little so that no lumps form. Add to the dough and a little dry dill and mix well.
Heat the oil in which I put the butter in a pan. Put the fish through the dough above and then put it in the pan with hot oil. Fry on the right heat, even small, about 5 minutes. on each side until it browns nicely. We should not fry over high heat because we risk that the fish is not made just to burn the dough. When the fish is ready, remove on a paper towel.
Serve with a garnish, I preferred a garnish with couscous.
The cleaned and washed fish is cut into 3-4 cm slices. and salt. Let it sit for 1/2 hour.
Peel the potatoes, cut them into cubes and boil them in salted water.
Boil the peas with 2 tablespoons of water, under the lid, until soft (you can use canned peas).
Whisk the egg whites with a pinch of salt. The flour is mixed with a little salt, pepper, a little chili powder, the yolks and 1/4 of the amount of beer. Gradually incorporate the rest of the beer, then the egg whites.
Pass the fish slices through this dough and fry in hot oil and let it drain.
Arrange the fish slices on a plate, garnish with tomato slices, green parsley and lemon slices. Mix the potatoes with the finely chopped green parsley, peas and arrange in a salad bowl and serve with the fish, moisten the preparation with a dry white wine.
- For beer dough:
- 1 or
- 750 gr flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 50 ml oil
- 250 ml drink
- For meatballs:
- 750 gr minced meat (beef + pork)
- 1 onion
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 carrot
- 1 potato
- 2 eggs
- 1 bunch green parsley
Tips & tricks for tempura
All vegetables should be portioned at least 30 minutes before frying and left on a shredder. The water in them is the enemy no. 1 of a crunchy tempura. For the same reason, neither the vegetables nor the dough are salted, these being seasoned only after frying.
What vegetables are suitable for tempura?
What you have at hand and you like it! I used pumpkin, eggplant, carrots, mushrooms, bunches of cauliflower (or broccoli), green onions, new potatoes. All must be cut into suitable pieces: bars or washers. I cut the potatoes into very thin slices.
Bread with beer dough and sesame
[preparation title = & # 8221Preparation & # 8221]
I use country flour, it is not as fluffy as the one from the trade, but I am very satisfied with it and my dishes are very good.
First we make the mayo: we heat the milk, then we rub in a bowl the yeast with the sugar until they liquefy, we add the warm milk and a handful of flour and we homogenize. Cover the bowl and leave to rise for about 10 minutes until it doubles in volume.
Sift the flour into the bowl in which we knead (a plastic bowl), make a hole in the middle where we pour the raised mayonnaise, salt and little by little the beer, mixing at the same time the flour from the edges.
Mix well with a wooden spatula, then turn the dough over on the work table and start kneading until the dough sticks to your hands.
Drain the oil on the table and pass the dough through it, so it doesn't stick.
Put the dough back in the plastic bowl, cover and leave to rise for about 20 minutes, then divide the dough into two equal parts and pass it through a little oil, sprinkle the sesame seeds and put in the trays.
I formed balls and passed them through oil on all sides, then sprinkled seeds on a plate and passed the balls through the seeds.
I placed them in the tray, covered them and left them to rise. I also put a ball in a tart form that I bought from bucataras.ro and which I really like.
I didn't let it rise for more than 15 minutes, after which I baked at 18o degrees for 40 minutes.
The breads with beer came out very fluffy!
Celery schnitzel in beer dough
Cut the cucumbers into cubes. Cucumber juice is mixed with sour cream and cottage cheese until smooth. The watercress is cut from the stem, mixed with the diced cucumbers in the cream and seasoned with salt and pepper. Peel a squash, grate it and grate it.
Celery is cleaned, washed, cut into thick slices of approx. 1 cm, and they are eventually cut into halves or quarters, depending on the size, scalded in boiling water with salt approx. 5 minutes and allow to drain.
Separate the egg whites from the yolk, mix the yolk with the beer, 1/4 teaspoon salt, parsley and 50 g flour. Whisk the egg whites and incorporate.
The celery slices are powdered with the rest of the flour, passed through the beer dough and fried in hot oil, on both sides, approx. 4-5 minutes until golden brown.
Celery schnitzels are placed on plates with cream and cucumber and radishes and served.
Fish in beer dough with potato salad
For the salad, wash the potatoes well, scald them in salted water for approx. Drain for 20 minutes, peel, leave to cool and cut into cubes.
Peel a squash, grate it and wash it with cherry tomatoes and dill. Cut the green onion into rounds, cut the cherry tomatoes in half and chop the dill.
For the dressing, mix the vinegar with salt and pepper, incorporate the oil, mix with the salad ingredients and allow to penetrate approx. one hour.
For the dough, mix the flour, beer, eggs and oil in a homogeneous dough and season with salt, pepper and curry powder.
Rinse the trout fillets with cold water, pat dry and sprinkle with lemon juice.
Heat the fat for frying.
Pass the trout fillets through the dough and fry in the hot fat until golden brown. Remove with a whisk, allow to drain on the kitchen towel.
Serve the fish with potato salad and garnish with remoulade and dill sauce.
Ingredient Squid in crispy crust
- 500 grams of frozen raw squid rings or 400 grams of fresh (frozen ones have an ice crust so it will be lost from the total amount) you can use, of course, whole raw squid, which will have to be cleaned and then cut into rings of 1 cm. thickness
- 150 grams of flour
- 1 large egg (60 grams)
- 250 ml. beer (it is good to keep a little extra beer to dilute the dough that may thicken during preparation)
- in addition: 5-6 tablespoons of flour mixed with 1 teaspoon of grated salt
- salt pepper
- optional: 1 tip of granulated garlic knife (I like to put, but very little)
- plenty of oil for frying (minimum 500 ml.)
- favorite sauce for serving, lemon
Prepare squid in crispy crust:
1. If whole squid are used, they will be cleaned as shown in the grilled seafood recipe, then the tubes will be cut perpendicular to their length in rings about 1 cm thick, and the tentacles will be kept for a risotto or another preparation.
2. If you use (as I did) frozen raw squid rings, put them in a bowl and cover with cold water to thaw (picture 1).
3. After thawing, the squid rings drain the water into a strainer (picture 2).
4. To prepare the dough, put in an egg bowl, 250 ml. of beer and 150 grams of flour, add 1 pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper to taste and if you like you can add other spices, I also put 1 pinch of granulated garlic (picture 3).
5. Homogenize everything with the pear-shaped target, without exaggerating with the mixing (picture 4). The dough should be like a slightly thicker pancake batter.
6. Separately, mix the rest of the flour with 1 teaspoon of salt in a bowl. Squid rings are rolled in salted flour (picture 5).
7. Heat the oil in a deeper pan (the layer of oil should be 2 fingers good).
8. Squid rings dressed in flour are dipped in the dough (picture 6).
9. Drain the squid rings from the excess dough and place them carefully (be careful not to splash) in the hot oil.
Immediately after putting the first squid rings in the oil, the heat is reduced to medium, the oil must be hot enough to sizzle when you put the squid in the pan, but not so hot that the crust burns and the raw squid remains in the middle. It is good that, immediately after roasting squid rings, take hot oil with a large spoon and pour it on top of the squid, this will prevent the dough crust from cracking.
The squid is fried in oil in turn on both sides until they turn golden brown. Do not cram them in the pan, they will stick together. If the dough becomes too viscous, dilute with 2-3 tablespoons of beer.
The fried squid are removed on absorbent paper napkins to remove excess oil.
Serve squid with lemon and a sauce to taste, I prepare a sauce to please my family whose secret recipe I will declassify right now: 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise, 1 glass of yogurt, 2 tablespoons of ketchup, juice and peel from 1/2 lemon, salt, freshly ground pepper and 3 tablespoons of chopped green onion (or chives) leaves. If you put another glass of cold beer next to it, you really feel like you're on vacation!
Depending on the amount on the plate, breaded squid can be served as an appetizer, snack or & # 8230 you can really get full (as we did). Good appetite!
I learned the recipe for the dough from Maya, who posted it on the kitchen years ago, after learning it from Jamie. :)
Cod cake in French beer stew in a slow cooker
Asparagus, bean pods or canned peas and green peas can be served as a side dish with this dish.
- 500 grams of finished hake fillet
- 75 g vegetables (odorless) + 30 g ghee
- 40 ml of dark beer
- 50 grams of flour
- you tie
- 30 grams of butter.
Preparation time will be: 50 min. In one serving: 150 kcal.
- Cut the fish fillets into pieces. Put in a shallow bowl, season with fine salt, sprinkle with black pepper
- Make a beer beer. To do this, pour cold beer, vegetable oil in the cradle, add wheat flour, table salt, mix the dough with a fork
- Cool the egg white, then mix the blender in a lush foam, put it in a beer club, just lightly. Mix everything
- Remove the boiling pieces in the beer can, put in the slow cooker bowl, choose the mode & # 8220Fasting & # 8221, the product is & # 8220fish & # 8221, the cooking time will be set automatically.
- Hake cakes (5-7 pieces per serving) immediately after frying, placed on paper towels placed on a plate, on the side of the hake you can put lemon slices, french fries and decorated with a sprig of green.
Step 1: The flour and salt will be put together in an bowl.
Step 2: In the middle of the respective vessel, a free space will be left and a kind of & bdquogropiță & quot, & icircn will be made, in which you will add the lukewarm water and the olive oil.
Step 3: Using a wooden spoon, mix the ingredients, starting from the center to the edges of the bowl.
Step 4: You will need to make a homogeneous dough, which you will then spread in a bowl where you will bake pizza.