In addition to the fresh bull meat, I also received two bulls. Of course I just prepared them. The husband devoured them directly from the pan.
- 2 bullshit [as big as my fist]
- a handful of bull mummies
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 4 green onions
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ground black pepper
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Bulls with greens:
- The fuduli grow on one side and clean well of the membrane that covers them.
- Put the flakes in a little water with vinegar and leave them to marinate for half an hour.
- Put the lures in the water with vinegar.
- Peel and wash the green onions and parsley. Finely chop them.
- After this time, the baits and fuduli are washed well with cold water and sliced into rounds.
- Be careful to drain them as well as you can from the water.
- In a frying pan, heat the oil mixed with butter and fry the slices of fuduli and lures.
- Fry them on both sides. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put green onions and mix gently.
- At the end, sprinkle a little paprika for the appearance and add chopped green parsley in abundance.
- Inviteers to have a good appetite !!! : D
Put the flakes in a little water with vinegar and leave them to marinate for half an hour.