Rub the yeast with a pinch of salt and add warm water and oil over it and mix it. Add the flour until it becomes an elastic dough. Leave it to rise until it increases its volume once more.
Cut the salami, mushrooms and peppers into cubes.
Spread a sheet of dough. Put the salami, mushrooms, peppers and olives on top. Grate the cheese over it. Beat 2 eggs and put them over the grated cheese.
Oregano, salt, pepper are added according to preference.
Leave in the oven for about 30 minutes.
Pizza with mushrooms and arugula
For the dough:
- 400 g white flour "000"
- 200 ml of water
- ½ cube of brewer's yeast
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 250 g mushroom mushrooms
- 200 g telemea
- 200 g of tomato juice
- 120 g arugula
- 1 teaspoon chopped green parsley
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
Prepare the pizza dough according to the recipe on page 10. Spread 4 thin, 3 mm, 22 cm diameter discs out of the dough, cover them with tomato sauce and bake them for 10 minutes in the oven heated to 200º C.
1. Clean the mushrooms, remove the base of the legs, cut them into thin slices and season with salt, pepper to taste, and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of oil. Add the chopped parsley and mix gently.
2. Wash and cut the arugula. When the pizzas are cooked, take them out of the oven and cover them with mushrooms, arugula and thin slices of cheese. Sprinkle with a little oil.
Do you want to retrieve your omitted books from the "Truth" library?
Come to the editorial office of the newspaper Adevărul Moldova from the Kentford building, on 202 Ștefan cel Mare şi Sfânt Blvd. on the 6th floor, from Monday to Friday, between 13.00 and 16.00 and buy them directly from us.
For additional information:
goal. 022 84-31-80
e-mail: [email protected]
Put flour in the bowl of the robot, add the yeast, oil and salt.
we begin to knead lightly. Little by little, add the milk.
We continue kneading, until the dough comes off the robot bowl.
Form 2 balls, which we grease with a little oil, and put them in the bag, which we close / knot / twist well and refrigerate with them.
If it's frozen, when it's thawed (at room temperature) and you make pizza, it's better, fluffier.
Meanwhile, make the sauce and prepare what to cover.
I cut the mushrooms rough, because I intend to make pizza only with mushrooms and cheese.
I washed the tomatoes, cut them into pieces.
I washed the basil, cut the garlic into pieces, salted, peppered, and put the stick mixer in the bowl. I ground until I liked the consistency. Then I poured some olive oil. I turned a little with a shovel.
Take the dough out of the fridge, and spread it with your hand on a tray brushed with oil. Leave it like this until your oven heats up to at least 250Â ° C. When the oven has reached its temperature, quickly grease the sheet with sauce, spread the mushrooms, and on top the grated cheese and put it in the hot oven. Leave it as red as you like.
PIZZA FOR BREAKFAST WITH MUSHROOMS, BRIEF AND CROWN SWEET
Ever since I received the package from Din Eden, I have set my eyes on their cranberry jam, made from natural ingredients, from cranberries hand-picked from the Parâng and Căpățâni mountains, and a lot of great recipes came to my mind in which I can use, no sweet, you know!
Contrary to popular belief, jam should not be used only in sweet combinations, it is also great with matured or moldy cheeses or with steaks.
Today's recipe is another example of #nofoodwaste, being embodied in the ingredients I had in the fridge. As usual, you can adapt the recipe to your preferences, but you should not give up the cheese and cranberry jam, they give all the charm and fancy taste.
INGREDIENTS (2 servings)
100 g chicken schnitzel / steak leftovers
Green onion tails for serving, optional
Salt, pepper, Mediterranean greens, to taste.
I sliced the mushrooms and browned them in butter until they took on color, then I put them aside and started to assemble the "pizza". I lined the bottom of a cast iron skillet with baking paper over which I placed the glue, then a slice of chopped cheese to adhere to the rest of the ingredients, sliced schnitzel, mushrooms, brie cheese sprinkled abundantly with jam, and in the middle of the glue I broke a egg. Over the egg, I sprinkled salt, pepper and a little mixture of dried greens.
I put the pan in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes. (With the lid on). After 10 minutes, I took the lid off and let the egg cook a little longer. At this stage, the time may vary depending on how much cooking you want the egg to be.
I immediately served, it was insane, an explosion of tastes and flavors that you must try too! Here you will find another variant of pizza for breakfast, with polenta top.
Pizza with chicken and mushrooms
3. Spread the tomato sauce evenly over the pizza tops.
4. Cut the chicken pieces into thin strips and pour the sauce over them. Heat the oil and fry the chicken for 3 minutes, stirring. Remove from heat.
5. Cook the garlic and mushrooms for 4 minutes, season with salt and pepper.
6. Place the chicken and mushrooms on the pizza tops, then sprinkle with cheese and onion. Keep this quick pizza in the oven for 12 minutes. Decorate with arugula leaves. Serve pizza with chicken and mushrooms immediately.
2 tops of pizza
80ml of tomato sauce
2 pieces of boiled chicken
60ml of barbecue sauce
45ml of oil
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
250g of mushrooms, halved
salt and pepper
250g of mozzarella
2-3 green onions, finely chopped
a few leaves of arugula for garnish
How do we prepare the presto pizza recipe, Italian pizza with mozzarella, mushrooms and ham?
How to prepare pizza dough.
The flour with 500 ml of water is put in the robot and mixed until a dough is formed. Turn off the robot, cover with a towel and let it rest for 20 minutes. Release the robot again and add the yeast dissolved in 50 ml of water. Mix for 2 minutes.
Add sea salt and mix for another 2 minutes. Add the olive oil and mix for 6 minutes.
Cover with foil and leave to rise for 30 minutes. Remove the dough on the work table and divide the dough into balls, each weighing 250 gr.
Cover with cling film and refrigerate for 72 hours. After the 72 hours have passed, you can prepare pizza.
In the 50 ml of olive oil we will put mallow leaves after the oil is hot and we keep it for a few minutes.
Take it out on a paper kitchen napkin to absorb the excess oil (we will keep it and put it on top of the pizza when it is ready). If you do not have mallow leaves, do not use.
Pizza presto, Italian pizza recipe with mozzarella, mushrooms, ham
We take a ball of dough and spread it with our hands or with the merdenea to a size of 30 cm.
On top we put the crushed tomatoes with a fork. Put mozzarella, ham, mushrooms, salt and pepper over the tomatoes.
The oven must be well heated. I put a special stone for the pizza in the oven and left it to heat for more than 60 minutes at a temperature of over 250 degrees (that's how much I have in the oven).
Place the pizza on the stone in the oven and bake for 2 to 3 minutes. Take it out and put a tablespoon of olive oil on top.
The recipe and the pictures belong to Mrs. Daniela Viorica Stanimirescu and she participates in the competition & bdquoThe big autumn contest, with guaranteed prizes, without drawing lots & rdquo. You can find more recipes published by her here.
The average grade given by the jury for this recipe is 10.
Re & # 539 recipes with Gina Bradea & raquo Recipes & raquo Pizza presto, Italian pizza recipe with mozzarella, mushrooms, ham
What ingredients do we use for pizza with mushrooms and sausages
Pizza with baking powder has a fluffy top, not crunchy, hot is divine, but also cold is very good. I used Italian sausages, I removed the mat and I broke the pasta into small pieces, so that it penetrates perfectly during baking. Mushrooms, this time, can be replaced with mushrooms. It is important to use fresh mushrooms, cut into very thin slices. For a more decided taste, mozzarella can be replaced with cheese.
And, yes, a little oregano gives a special taste to this pizza. So let's make this simple pizza together.
Pizza with mushrooms and sausages & # 8211 Ingredients (1 pizza 30 cm)
Fluffy pizza dough with baking powder
- 300 g white flour
- 160 ml of cold water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 g baking powder
- 1 teaspoon grated salt
Pizza topping with fluffy top
- 2 medium mushroom mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons mashed tomato juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 100 g sausage paste (1 italian sausage)
- 125 g mozzarella / cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Step by step preparation of fluffy pizza top with baking powder
- Put the flour in a bowl, add the baking powder, salt, water and olive oil. Knead for about 3-4 minutes or until you get an elastic dough.
- Wrap it in food-grade plastic wrap and let it rest for about 20-25 minutes at room temperature.
- Meanwhile, clean the mushrooms (do not wash them, just remove the peel) and cut them into very thin slices.
To slice the mushrooms, I used a mandolin grater. In this way, we have slices of mushrooms of the same thickness.
- Cut mozzarella or cheese into small cubes. If you use fresh mozzarella, let it drain for about 30 minutes.
- Remove the sausage mat and break the meat into small bunches.
After preparing all the ingredients for the topping, we start assembling the pizza.
Pizza with chicken and mushrooms. You don't need to go to the restaurant to get a delicious pizza right in your kitchen
Pizza with chicken and mushrooms. I really like to eat pizza and most of all I love to cook it in my kitchen. I present you my perfect recipe to get a better pizza than at any restaurant. You only need a few ingredients and a few minutes to cook it.
The recipe is designed for two pizzas. If you want to get more, you have to double or triple the ingredient number.
Searching for Mushroom Pizza information? You are in the right place. At maarslet-pizza.dk you can find everything you want to know about Pizza Cu Ciuperci. And of cause you can order a tasty pizza! So find info and order pizza online!
Pizza with chicken and mushrooms JamilaCuisine - YouTube
- Jan 15, 2014 & # 0183 & # 32The pizza recipe with chicken and mushrooms is a wonderful option for the most carnivorous, but who do not want to use sausages. The truth is that I am the ham pizza village that we can order. Author: JamilaCuisine
Pizza with salami, mushrooms and olives pizza recipe salami.
- Feb 21, 2016 & # 0183 & # 32Pizza with salami, mushrooms and olives pizza recipe salami and mushrooms. Thin pizza dough, tomato sauce with garlic and basil and generous topping of salami, mushrooms… 5/5 (1)
Pizza with chicken and mushrooms - video recipe JamilaCuisine
- Jan 15, 2014 & # 0183 & # 32The pizza recipe with chicken and mushrooms is a wonderful option for the most carnivorous, but who do not want to use sausages. The truth is that I am the ham pizza village that we can order from anywhere. Ham… 4.1 / 5 (135)
Mushroom Pizza - 56 recipes - Petitchef
- Mushroom Pizza 56 recipes: Mushroom and Ham Pizza, Mushroom and Sausage Pizza, Criss - Olive and Mushroom Pizza, Mushroom and Olive Pizza with Cheese and Stuffed Edges, Mushroom and Kaizer Pizza, Mushroom (Mushroom) Pizza , The pizza.
Pan-fried Pizza with Bacon and Mushrooms - Quick Recipe.
- Sep 14, 2018 & # 0183 & # 32The best Sarmale - Hanu lui Manuc, Caru cu Bere, Hanu Berarilor, Zexe, Casa Jienilor or Vatra? - Duration: 13:03. GatesteUsor.ro 161,412 viewsAuthor: GatesteUsor.ro
Fluffy top pizza with & quotde all & quot - homemade pizza Savori.
- Jul 15, 2017 & # 0183 & # 32Pizza with a fluffy top with "everything" - "Romanian" homemade pizza. The homemade pizza recipe "with everything" or "pizza with what we have" is the nostalgic one, from… 5/5 (16)
Pizza presto, Italian pizza recipe with mozzarella.
- Oct 07, 2019 & # 0183 & # 32Pizza presto, Italian pizza recipe with mozzarella, mushrooms, ham. We take a ball of dough and spread it with our hands or with the merdenea to a size of 30 cm. On top we put the crushed tomatoes with a fork. We put over tomatoes mozzarella, ham, mushrooms, salt and… 5/5 (5)
Fasting pizza - THE RECIPE BOOK
- A fasting recipe, a delicious pizza, with mushrooms, olives, red peppers and green onions, very tasty, you will definitely not realize that it is fasting! Ingredients: for the top: 500 gr flour 250 ml water 2.5 tablespoons olive oil 1/2 teaspoon sugar 1/2 teaspoon salt 3.5 gr dry yeast for topping: 2 tablespoons red sauce 100 gr mushrooms 4-5.
Pizza with olives, mushrooms and cooked ham Recipes.
- Sep 16, 2019 & # 0183 & # 32At the invitation of LaDoiPasi, I made pizza with olives, champignon mushrooms, prosciutto cotto and mozzarella. I baked 3 pizzas from the ingredients below, two with mushrooms and one with… 3.5 / 5 (2)
- Mushroom pizza Categories: Cheese recipes, Mushroom recipes, Baked recipes, Dairy-ovo-vegetarian recipes. I haven't eaten a homemade pizza in a long time. 5 12. 5 May 2014. Omelette with mushrooms…
Grilled Portobello mushroom pizza
- 4 portobello sea mushrooms
- & frac14 cup olive oil
- & frac12 teaspoon salt
- Peppers to taste
- & frac12 teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅔ cup of pizza sauce
- & frac12 cup of shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese
- & frac14 teaspoon Italian herbal seasoning
- Crushed red peppers
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 2-inch strips
- 2 fully cooked chicken sausages cut into thick & inch slices
Heat the grill to medium and lightly oil the grill. Clean the mushrooms, remove the stems and gills. (TIP: Use a spoon to scrape the black gills off the bottom of the mushroom.)
Sprinkle both sides of the mushroom lids with olive oil and use your fingers to cover completely. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Place the mushrooms face down on the grill and cook for 7 to 8 minutes.
Remove from the grill and fill the mushroom lids with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, Italian herbs, crushed red peppers, bell peppers and sausages.
Return to the grill, filling with the top and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until the cheese is bulging and melted.
Serves 4 people. Per serving: 278 horsepower, 20g fat, 42mg cabbage, 14g prot, 11g carbohydrates, 5g sugar, 2g fiber, 770mg sodium
1. Knead a sifted flour dough, brewer's yeast and sugar dissolved in lukewarm water, a pinch of salt and oil. Cover with a kitchen towel and leave in a warm place to rise for an hour.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oven and prepare the filling. Mushrooms, onions and garlic are fried in butter. Quench with wine and simmer until the onion is well softened. Add 50-60 ml of tomato juice and season to taste with salt and pepper. Then mix with diced bell pepper, sliced ham and olives.
3. Roll out the raised dough into a thin sheet and place in a tray lined with butter and flour. Bake for 15-20 minutes, then sprinkle the filling and bake for another 20-25 minutes.
4. Sprinkle with finely chopped green parsley and grated cheese 5 minutes before ready. Serve with spicy tomato juice to taste.