- Root vegetables
- Potato side dishes
- Roast potatoes
Spruce up the traditional roastie by adding some fresh rosemary and Parmesan cheese. Ideal for special roast dinners such as Christmas.
52 people made this
- 680g new potatoes, cut into 2.5cm dices
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- salt and pepper, to taste
MethodPrep:15min ›Cook:40min ›Ready in:55min
- Preheat the oven to 220 C / Gas 7. Line a baking tray with aluminium foil.
- Mix potatoes, olive oil, Parmesan cheese, and rosemary in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Spread potato mixture over prepared baking tray.
- Bake in preheated oven until potatoes are golden brown and tender, stirring once, about 40 minutes.
Parmesan cheese is not truly vegetarian, as it contains animal rennet. To make this dish 100% vegetarian, omit the cheese or find a suitable vegetarian substitute made without animal rennet. In supermarkets look for the 'parmesan style hard cheeses' which are suitable for vegetarians.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(96)
Reviews in English (67)
Excellent side dish! It's so simple, yet makes a great presentation. I used red skinned potatoes and garlic infused olive oil seasoning it with a bit of kosher salt and black pepper along with the other ingredients. I tossed them once during cooking. It took about 45-50 minutes. They came out crispy and delicious - a perfect accompaniment to any meal!-21 Apr 2013
Fairly common method of preparing roasted potatoes but delicious nonetheless - and the directions work. However, for best and even browning, turn half way through the cooking time.-11 May 2013
Parmesan Rosemary Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes-6 ingredients
Crispy Parmesan Rosemary Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes are made with just 6 ingredients and are an easy weeknight side dish even your kids will eat! They’re golden brown, flavorful and crispy and that’s why they’re a family favorite in our house. Conventional oven instructions included!
- Step One: First, lightly coat the inside of a slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Then wash and cut your potatoes in half.(Photo 1 below)
- Step Two: Next, measure out your olive oil, butter, garlic, and rosemary. (Photo 2 below)
- Step Three: Then place potatoes, olive oil, butter, garlic, and rosemary into the slow cooker season with house seasoning blend and then toss to coat. (Photo 3 below)
- Step Four:Cover and cook on low heat for 4-5 hours or high or low for 2-3 hours, or until tender.Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese and fresh parsley and serve immediately. (Photo 4 below)
- cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil, or as needed
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pounds red potatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, or as needed
- ¼ cup sour cream (Optional)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan or cast iron skillet with cooking spray pour in about 1 teaspoon vegetable oil to coat the bottom.
Mix Parmesan cheese, salt, garlic powder, paprika, and black pepper together in a bowl.
Blot the cut-side of potatoes with a paper towel to remove any moisture. Place potatoes in a bowl and drizzle with 1 tablespoon vegetable oil toss until potatoes are lightly coated. Sprinkle potatoes with Parmesan cheese mixture toss to coat. Arrange potatoes, cut-side down, onto the prepared baking pan.
Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Turn potatoes to cut-side up continue baking until golden and crispy, about 15 to 20 more minutes. Serve with sour cream.
Oven-Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
This is an easy and flavorful recipe for oven-roasted potatoes topped with rosemary (fresh is best!), garlic, and olive oil. If you can turn on an oven, you can make this simple roasted potato recipe. Be sure to use either sea salt or kosher salt instead of regular table salt to enhance the naturally flavorful potatoes and rosemary.
As for the potatoes, just about any kind will do. Red potatoes look nice and you don't need to peel the skin. Avoid something sweeter, like Yukon gold. Any kind of baby potatoes or fingerling potatoes will work wonderfully as well. And, of course, the real beauty of this recipe is that you can use it with just plain old russet potatoes or whatever is on sale—making it a super cheap side dish for families on a budget. It's hard to imagine having leftovers, but should you have any remaining, these potatoes are also very versatile.
Roasted potatoes with rosemary are an easy and inexpensive side for vegetarians and vegans and suitable for those on a gluten-free diet since all of the ingredients are gluten-free. It's the perfect allergy-safe and vegan side dish for Thanksgiving.
Parmesan Roasted Baby Potatoes
Ever since I saw this recipe of Parmesan roasted potatoes I was eager to give it a try. I loved that it seemed easy to make and sounded like a delicious and healthy side dish.
- Makes about 3 servings
- 1 pound (500 g) baby potatoes, scrubbed and cut in half
- 3 1/2 tbsp (50 g) butter
- 1/2 cup (50 g) Parmesan, grated
- garlic powder
- other seasonings (rosemary, thyme basil, oregano, etc), optional
- Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
- Melt butter and pour it into a baking sheet and spread evenly across the bottom.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese and sprinkle other seasonings all over the butter.
- Place baby potato halves face down on the butter and seasonings.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.
Yes, another potato recipe and still have some in mind :). I am very glad you tried my potato cake recipe. Give this recipe a try too, it worth it.
Thank you for your comment, I am very glad your kids loved them. Still have some potato recipe in mind , hope to post them soon.
If you baked them 30 minutes they shouldn't be over baked. Yes they kind of stuck to the pan that's why we need to let them cool for 5 minutes(as mentioned in step 5) before removing them from the pan. Did you let them stand 5 minutes to let the cheese and butter harden? Let me know, maybe we can figure what the problem was.
Roast eye of round beef with thyme and rosemary
This incredibly simple roast eye of round beef recipe with thyme and rosemary has a terrific flavorful crust, and juicy meat inside. This cut of meat is super economical, but if you cook it just until medium rare, and slice it thin, you’ll be rewarded with lovely pink slices of tender beef.
Browning the outside of the meat results in a lovely, nutty caramelization, which lends flavor and texture, and really activates the herby flavor of the rosemary and thyme. If you sear it in an ovenproof pan, you can transfer it right into the oven. Pretty good looking, right?
My family is thrilled with leftovers the next day, which I usually serve on top of some generous slices of bread that have been brushed with olive oil, sprinkled with kosher salt, and then toasted in the oven, or griddled up in a grill pan. Add a little dollop of the sauce of your choice, and you have the best open faced bruschetta-crostini-sandwich snacks that will go fast.
Rosemary, Garlic & Parmesan Roasted Red Potatoes
I tend to get kind of boring with the side dishes sometimes. I usually realize I&rsquom in a rut when we have rice as a side every night for a couple of weeks.
Then I mix it up. One of our favorite side dishes, which is one I don&rsquot cook nearly enough, are Roasted Red Potatoes. I have cooked potatoes this way for years, but only recently added Parmesan cheese.
The addition of Parmesan cheese to my roasted red potatoes makes them even more delicious. The cheese adds just the perfect balance of flavor with the herbs.
We usually finish the entire pan because they&rsquore just that good. If you don&rsquot have all of the fresh spices on hand, you can use dried &ndash just cut the quantity in half. I often use my Italian Seasoning Spice Mix when I&rsquom out of fresh herbs and in a hurry.
|Block Reason:||Access from your area has been temporarily limited for security reasons.|
|Time:||Fri, 11 Jun 2021 6:01:16 GMT|
Wordfence is a security plugin installed on over 3 million WordPress sites. The owner of this site is using Wordfence to manage access to their site.
You can also read the documentation to learn about Wordfence's blocking tools, or visit wordfence.com to learn more about Wordfence.
Generated by Wordfence at Fri, 11 Jun 2021 6:01:16 GMT.
Your computer's time: .
ROASTED ROSEMARY ROOSTER POTATOES
Roasted Rosemary Roosters. While that’s hard to say that 10 times fast, this recipe is easy to prepare, and even easier to enjoy. So preheat that oven and prepare your taste buds for a savory sensation.
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- There’s no need to peel the potatoes – just rinse and dry them before cutting them in half.
- Toss potatoes in a little olive oil.
- Sprinkle with fresh or dried rosemary, salt & pepper
- Place on a tray and put on the middle shelf of the oven
- Turn half way through cooking.
- Cook around 30 minutes until golden brown and soft in the middle
- Do not allow to become too dark
- Serve and enjoy
What you will need
2.2 lb bag
Albert Bartlett Rooster Potatoes