I like black women and I try as many options as possible.
- 150 g margarine
- 2 glasses of sugar
- 1 glass of milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 1 sachet of baking powder (I only put half)
- 8 tablespoons cocoa
- 1.5 glasses of flour
- 1/2 glass of ground walnuts
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
HOW TO PREPARE Brownies recipe with nuts:
Mix eggs with sugar until you get a foam, add milk and margarine and mix. Add vanilla sugar, baking powder, cocoa and sifted flour. Add the chopped walnuts and mix lightly with a spatula.
Pour the composition into a tray lined with baking paper (I used a tray measuring 30x20 cm) and level with a spatula.
Put the tray in the oven heated to 180 degrees C for 30 minutes (it took me so long), or until it passes the toothpick test. Let it cool and portion it.
& # 8211 Brownies with coconut
You have no idea for how long I & # 8217ve been dreaming about these coconut brownies .. The only reason for not making them until now was not having a small enough pan & # 8211 weird for a pastry chef, I know, but here me out for a second and you & # 8217ll understand. We just moved places (and towns for that matter) and in the heat of the moment and the mess the moving has caused, I left behind my square pan that I was using for brownies. I didn & # 8217t feel bad about it as it was a fairly old pan, but then I saw a picture of coconut brownies and it made me think of Bounty bars so I was hooked. I began looking for a new pan, obviously, and to my surprise, took me a while to find a perfectly square, tall pan to hold all the goodies I was going to bake. The only thing I need to fix now is my oven (the gas kind) which kinda burns my baked goodies on the edges and is driving me nuts.
These coconut brownies are loaded with chocolate and butter and sweetened condensed milk and coconut .. Basically everything I love is in there so the brownies taste amazing! They are fudgy, rich and fragrant and make an excellent treat for a special occasion precisely due to their richness. I mean, it & # 8217s surely not a dessert to eat daily or when you & # 8217re on a diet, but it & # 8217s well worth the sacrifice once in a while.
Brownies with berries and walnuts
? ❤ Happy birthday, dear ladies and gentlemen, to be loved!
Because we like it Chocolate and we can't ignore it much, this weekend we prepared brownies with berries and nuts. Browsing the magazine Magia Dulciurilor, we couldn't help but stop at these brownies delicious, especially as Chocolate we never miss the house ?. A suitable gift for March 8, isn't it?
** Unfortunately we didn't have much time to pose step by step, you know what it's like when you get home in the evening. But do we promise to make up for it?
Ingredients for 8 servings:
200 gr butter
200 gr chocolate
300 gr sugar cough
1 teaspoon vanilla extract (or essence if you do not have)
125 gr flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
75 gr coarsely chopped walnuts or hazelnuts
125 gr berries (you can use other fruits)
Brownie Ingredients, Authentic Recipe:
- 230 grams of chocolate with 70% cocoa, broken into pieces
- 120 grams of butter of at least 80% fat
- 80 grams of flour
- 25 grams of black, flavored cocoa
- 200 grams of sugar (I used 150 grams of caster sugar and 50 grams of brown sugar)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 good pinch of salt
- optional: nuts, pieces of chocolate, marshmallows or others that could enrich the composition, I used 100 grams of milk chocolate cut into pieces
Brownie, authentic recipe
Melting chocolate and butter
The ingredients are simple and affordable. Obviously, chocolate predominates, but the number of calories is appropriate: 512 calories and as many moments of pure pleasure / portion.
1. Put the chocolate with 70% cocoa and butter in a saucepan. Melt over low heat, stirring constantly just enough to melt the chocolate and butter completely. Then transfer the contents of the pan to a large bowl. This will also help the chocolate cool faster before the next step. Scrape well with a spatula, we do not want to lose a drop!
Preparing the tray and setting the oven
2. Switch on the oven and set it at 175 ° C. Prepare a tray of approximately 17.5 x 30 cm or a square of 22.5 x 22.5 cm. Line the baking tray with parchment paper so that the edges of the paper remain large enough. It is important that the surface of the tray in square centimeters is around 520cm² (17.5 * 30 = 525cm² or 22.5 * 22.5 = 506.25cm²), otherwise you will get a brownie that is too thick that will remain raw or one that is too thin. it will dry.
Preparation of the composition
3. In the chocolate mixture with butter, just warm, add sugar. Homogenize briefly with the target. There is no need for the sugar to melt. Add the eggs one by one, beating after each added egg until well blended.
4. Add the vanilla extract and salt, then the sifted cocoa and flour through a thick sieve. Homogenize the flour with a wide, flexible spatula, lifting the composition from the bottom of the bowl to the surface, just enough to mix. Do not mix excessively or too vigorously. It is preferable, rather, to remain very small visible portions of flour here and there, which will homogenize during baking anyway, than to mix excessively and develop the gluten network in the flour. A developed gluten would lead to a hard, gummy brownie. Add at the end your favorite additions (nuts, chocolate, etc.) and quickly incorporate with a spatula.
5. Pour the composition into the prepared tray as explained in point 2 and put it in the oven at a medium height. Bake for 30 minutes in a preheated oven at 175 degrees Celsius.
6. Finally, when the sample is made with a toothpick stuck in the middle of the brownie tray, it should come out with only a few wet pieces of dough, not completely coated in the composition, but not dry. Remove the brownie from the oven, leave it to cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then grab the other edges of the baking paper and transfer them to a cake rack, on which it is left to cool completely. If you get a brownie with a crunchy crust that will crack from place to place, it's just right, slightly crispy on the outside and soft and sticky on the inside.
Brownie is cut with a sharp knife after it has cooled completely. It is good to wipe the knife after each cut with a damp towel. If you prefer, you can add a topping or a icing on top, but it is so rich and good as it is that I have never finished it other than with a little powdered sugar. If you want to impress some nice guests, I recommend serving brownie with vanilla ice cream or custard, but even simple is already luxurious, with a perfect and intense taste of chocolate.
Preparation for the Brownie recipe with walnuts and lots of chocolate
Then turn the oven to 180 degrees.
In a bowl, in a bain marie, melt the butter together with the broken chocolate in small pieces, and mix them until smooth.
We add the essence and let the chocolate composition cool down a bit, while we take care of the other ingredients.
Mix the eggs sprinkled with salt, sift the flour & icirc together with the baking powder and grind the nuts, not very finely. We mix all these ingredients, then we incorporate the chocolate composition, hot and the essence.
Wallpaper a 30/20 cm tray with baking paper and pour the brownie composition with a lot of chocolate. Bake at 180 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
Let it cool in the tray, then we can cut it into cubes.
We remove the edges and the cubes brownie with walnuts and lots of chocolate transfer them, on a plate & icircndeparated some from these.
For chocolate glaze, we heat the cream for the cream and we melt the butter and the chocolate in it.
Pour the slightly hot icing over the cubes brownie with walnuts and lots of chocolate so that it flows easily on the edges, for a pleasant effect.
OLD RECIPES AND US
HOW TO PREPARE
Melt the butter and dark chocolate in a bain marie
In a bowl, mix eggs with sugar. Add melted butter and chocolate and vanilla.
Add walnuts, flour and baking powder.
Mix well, until the dough is homogeneous. Put the dough in a straight tray where you have previously put baking paper. See photo
Place the tray in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes. Depends on the oven. See photo
Melt the dark chocolate and a bain marie butter.
-100 G of sugar
-120 G of butter
150 g of dark chocolate
-a little vanilla essence and if you don't have a vanilla envelope
-200 G of nuts
-200 G of flour
-1/2 envelope of yeast powder
-100 g dark chocolate
-30 g butter
METHOD OF PREPARATION
Melt the butter and dark chocolate in a double boiler
In a bowl, mix the eggs with the sugar. Add butter and melted chocolate and vanilla.
Add the walnuts, flour and baking powder.
Mix well. Put everything in a tray where you put baking paper.
Brownie cakes with nuts, chocolate icing and. lots of love
If you like chocolate and crunchy nuts, you will definitely not miss this recipe and you will enjoy your loved ones with a very delicious dessert. See below the ingredients you need and how to prepare them.
- 25g cocoa powder
- 125g milk chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 100g sugar
- 100g nuts
- 125g flour
- orange peel
- 125g butter
Method of preparation:
1. Preheat the oven to 180g Celsius and grease a baking tray. Mix the butter, sugar and grated orange peel, then add one egg and mix the composition well.
2.Combine the flour, cocoa powder and crushed and pre-hardened walnuts and add them to the above mixture.
3. Put the mixture in the pan and spread it well. Leave in the oven for 20-35 minutes, remove from the oven and let cool.
Recipes Montignac - Brownies with chocolate and nuts
BROWNIES (with chocolate and nuts)
http: //www.culinar.r. showtopic = 10347
You see it & quot step by step & quot made by Livia but I changed it a little more.
28x23 tray with baking paper and in the oven for 25-30 minutes
100 gr. butter
100 gr. chocolate (73%)
100 gr. fructose but it's a little sweet (I put
3 tablespoons fructose)
2 tablespoons rum / a vial of Dr. oetker vanilla
50 gr. cocoa
100 gr. nuts (grated and a few bigger ones)
1 baking powder
7 lg. Dorna sweet milk (for whipped cream)
50 gr. Chocolate
* On the fire the butter and chocolate broken into pieces until it melts.
* Remove from the heat and add, stirring constantly, fructose, eggs one at a time (cocoa + nuts + baking powder) and rum.
I used the mixer at low speed. A heavier dough comes out (I mean it's not liquid) which is spread in a tray lined with baking paper.
Bake for 25-30 minutes
This is for you. How do you like my wonderful glaze?
# 2 Blonde
Auleeeeeeeu, Sheng & # 33 You don't know how lustful she is. and I have nothing sweet in the house: crybaby:
Congratulations & # 33 & # 33 & # 33 You killed me for days & # 33 & # 33
P.S .: In order to lose weight, I think someone has to give me money on culinar.ro
# 3 sheng
# 4 mon
# 5 sheng
# 6 RalucaM
I was indebted with pictures Rodica, so voila & # 33 It's very good fried.
# 7 sheng
# 8 puskin
Do you eat sweets daily? Are you already in phase 2?
I think I make this Easter cake too.
# 9 RalucaM
# 10 sheng
# 11 puskin
I can't wait to do it.
Raluca, stop by the seats and guide us, the beginners, that we need ...
# 12 onaf
dear 2heng, I was glad to see that among the recipes for black women there is one - yours - without any flour, so I tried it yesterday, in the preview on the day of Constantin and Elena. it was a miracle cake & # 33 what you see in the picture are just a few pieces left from the edges of the tray, which were at the bottom of a larger stack, so they are full of crumbs. (I actually put the picture just like that to prove I really did.)
I made exactly twice the amount given to you, because I have a very large tray (I'm glad you wrote the size of your tray, that I, a beginner as I am, would die without this detail). the only difference in the composition was that, not having enough chocolate, I kept it for the icing, and inside, when heating the chocolate on the fire together with the butter, I put butter and a mixture of cocoa with fructose and some dorna sweet cream.
super recipe, great cake & # 33 a joy & # 33 you realize, if such a quantity was picked up at such a speed, I barely gathered a few leftovers to take pictures of.
all i want is less to, more time to do it, and higher pay for not gettin 'it done.
# 13 sheng
# 14 puskin
I also made this cake when 2 friends came to visit me, and the Turks were fighting in our mouths. Super easy to make and delicious. But I didn't pose for her.
I plan to do it again this week with my colleagues on the weekend and I promised them that I would do something good. But I didn't tell them it was a regime, but I bet they'll laugh at everything, there's nothing left. I'll put some more walnuts, or maybe some almonds, because they're super good in this cake.