Peel and chop the mushrooms, fry in oil with chopped onion
Put the rice with vegetables over the mushrooms and season with salt and pepper.
Let it boil for 7-8 minutes, do not add water.
The peppers thaw, in my case, if they are fresh the better, they are cleaned and washed well.
Fill the peppers with the rice composition with mushrooms, place in a bowl with a little oil
Mix the tomato paste with a cup of water and put it over the peppers, and celery leaves on top (they give a very good aroma)
boil for 30 minutes on low heat covered or in the oven - and better (I had the oven busy at that time)
Ps: whoever wants can make a thicker sauce with a little flour, but I simply preferred it
The recipe for diabetics stuffed peppers is a variant of childhood foods. With only 54 grams of carbohydrates, the stuffed pepper recipe is ideal for a hearty lunch. You have in the following the necessary ingredients, the preparation method and the nutritional values for a portion.
Number of servings: three.
Preparation time: fifteen minutes.
Cooking time: sixty minutes.
Total time: seventy-five minutes.
Ingredients needed for stuffed peppers:
- three & # 8211 four large bell peppers
- 150 grams of mushrooms
- 100 grams of eggplant
- 100 grams of zucchini
- 100 grams of rice
- two large tomatoes
- a few sprigs of parsley
- dill to taste
- 150 ml broth
- four tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 300 grams of Greek yogurt 2% for serving instead of sour cream.
Preparation for stuffed peppers:
- Cut the peppers in half and clean the stalks and seeds, then place them in a tray.
- Finely chop the mushrooms, eggplant pulp and pumpkin pulp.
- Chop the parsley and grate the tomatoes.
- Mix all the chopped vegetables, rice, parsley with a tablespoon of oil and season with salt, pepper and a little dill. Add three tablespoons of broth.
- Fill the peppers with this mixture.
- Pour three more tablespoons of oil into the pan, plus a cup of water and 150 ml of broth. Cover the tray with aluminum foil, making sure it is tightly closed.
- Bake at 200 degrees Celsius for one hour.
- The stuffed peppers are served sprinkled with the sauce from the tray and Greek yogurt immediately or the next day.
Nutritional values for one serving:
- calories: 483 kcal
- protein: 20 grams
- carbohydrates: 53 grams
- fat: 21 grams.
Don't forget to Like our FaceBook page: Recipes for diabetics.
Do you want the recipe in electronic format? Send us an email at [email protected], you pay a small fee and we send you the recipe in pdf format.
For a personalized nutritional plan, access the link below:
For FREE tutorials on diabetes and a healthy lifestyle you can follow our collaborating doctor's channel: Dr. Petrache.
For the latest information on diabetes and nutrition, visit the partner blog: Diabetes, nutrition and metabolic diseases.
- 1 kg of peppers (I filled with 2 donuts to fill the jar)
- 1 cabbage of almost 2 kg but left of it
- pickle salt (not once)
- dried thyme and dill
- 2 horseradish roots
- 2-3 bay leaves
- the water
Rom & acircnești autumn recipes. Start with cabbage, which, after washing, is cut into strips, sprinkled with salt for canning, thyme and dill seeds, rubbed well and left to stand for 30 minutes. Cabbage should be salted for salad. Meanwhile, wash the peppers and remove the seeds, clean the inside of the veins, wash the inside of the peppers and let them drain down.
After 30 minutes, sprinkle each pepper with cabbage, place it with your mouth on top of the well-washed jar, add pieces of cleaned horseradish, peppercorns and bay leaves among the peppers. In a pot, put about 2, 5-3 l of water, add 40 grams of salt per liter of water, boil brine, let it cool for 30 minutes, then pour it over the peppers, tie the jar the next day with cellophane and store & icircn pantry.
Peppers stuffed with vegetables
- 4 bell peppers of the right size
- 6 medium-sized tomatoes
- 2 medium-sized onions
- 1 zucchini suitable in size
- 1 bunch of dill
- 1 bunch of parsley
- A few strands of coriander
- olive oil
- 1 hot pepper.
Method of preparation:
1. Chop the onion and zucchini and put them to harden in a little olive oil, with salt, pepper, hot pepper and 2-3 bay leaves. 2. Prick the tomatoes with a knife and put them in a pot of hot water for three minutes. In this way they will peel very quickly, without any effort. Then remove, clean the skin, cut into small pieces and add over the onion and zucchini. Leave it to boil for a few minutes or until the tomato juice starts to drop. Before removing from the heat, add the dill, parsley and coriander and stir for one minute.
3. Wash the peppers, cut off the top cover and remove the stalks. Shake off the seeds and fill with the vegetables, which have been allowed to cool for ten minutes. It can be served with yogurt or weaker cream.
4. If you prefer baked peppers, you can put them in the oven for 15 minutes.
1. In a frying pan with a tablespoon of oil, put the cleaned peppers and leave them to soften and brown a little.
2. Remove the peppers, add two tablespoons of oil and cook the onion. Add the finely chopped mushrooms. Leave it on the fire for 15 minutes and then add the pine nuts, slightly crushed with a rolling pin and rice.
3. Leave it on the fire for another 5 minutes, match the taste of salt, pepper and dill and fill the peppers. Place in an ovenproof dish, put the tomatoes, remaining oil and borscht and bake for 30 minutes. Serve with chopped dill on top.
Stuffed peppers in slow cooker
Each pepper will be & ampquotinclosed & ampquot by a & ampquotcapac & ampquot of tomato.
Place them all vertically, face up, in the slow cooker bowl.
Separately fry a few tablespoons of broth,
which is added over the stuffed peppers.
Fill with enough water to cover the peppers 90%.
Boil slowly for about 8 hours.
What do you think about this recipe? Leave us a comment to tell us how it turned out or if you need additional guidance.
The recipe for Hungarian stuffed peppers
Ingredients (for 4-6 servings):
- 6 large bell peppers (possibly multicolored)
- 250 gr. minced beef
- 250 gr. minced pork
- ½ cup of rice (uncooked)
- A finely chopped onion
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- Chopped parsley - 3 tsp
- Hungarian paprika - a teaspoon
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ cup of cream
Method of preparation:
1 Prepare the peppers, cutting their stalks, removing the lid and cleaning them of seeds and white membranes inside, leaving their "entrance" nicely arranged. Chop the rest of the peppers left over from cutting around the lid.
2 Put the chopped leftover peppers, along with the beef, pork, rice, onion, garlic, parsley, paprika, salt, pepper and eggs in a deep pot and mix well.
3 Fill each pepper with the meat mixture and the other ingredients. Leave a little space to grow when baking (the rice will swell and need space). If you have any meat left, make some meatballs from it.
4 Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, grease a pan large enough to fit all the peppers in the "legs". Place the stuffed peppers in the pan and place the meatballs between them. Mix the tomato sauce and sugar and pour the mixture over the peppers and meatballs.
5 Cover the tray tightly with aluminum foil and place in the oven. Let it bake for 45 minutes - 1 hour (or until you find that they are ready).
6 Put a tablespoon of sour cream on each stuffed pepper and serve hot.
Other stuffed peppers
The other day I made this beef soup, on bones, meat and vegetables. By & # 8222 vegetables & # 8221 we mean parsnips, carrots, parsley, celery and fennel. After the vegetables did their homework, I thought I could get some more out of them. Since we already had some small and sweet Spanish peppers, the idea of some peppers stuffed with something other than the traditional peppers around us, slowly boiled in a sauce made from vegetables taken out of soup, came up.
So, I put all the vegetables in the blender (I find that Vitamix goes well both hot and cold), I added some pepper paste (sweet) and three tablespoons of soup, very little pepper and a little speed.I put the sauce obtained on low heat and I put in it some slices of mushrooms, well dried.
I washed the peppers, wiped them with a paper towel and put them on the fire in a pan sprinkled with a little olive oil.
I fried them lightly on all sides, not much, so they don't soften. I just wanted it to get a subtle taste of roasted peppers. After taking them out of the pan, I wiped them with another paper towel.
For the filling I used chorizo (I took off the skin), duck breast pastrami, a little goat cheese and a few slices of grilled eggplant on the grill and kept in oil.
I chopped them all with a knife, mixed them with two tablespoons of rice and a little dill.
I stuffed the peppers. I put the peppers in the sauce. I let them simmer for a little over half an hour.
To be honest, they were very good.
Is there a dinner option that no one ever refuses?
Yes, this is a traditional recipe for baked stuffed peppers, which your loved ones will eat breathlessly, the big ones with a hot pepper and cream.
Ingredients for stuffed peppers in the oven:
5-6 bell peppers
500 grams of minced beef or turkey
1 large onion
350 grams of tomatoes
1 tablespoon tomato paste
1/2 bunch of fresh green parsley
1/2 bunch of fresh dill
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 tip of thyme knife
1 bay leaf
75 grams of rice
freshly ground black pepper
5 steps to prepare stuffed peppers in the oven:
1. Peel the onion and finely chop. Wash the tomatoes well under a stream of cold water, then strain them. Wash the green parsley and dill well, dry and finely chop.
2. In a frying pan, add a little oil and let it heat up. Add the onion and lightly fry, without browning. Meanwhile, wash the rice with cold water and drain well. Add the onion to the pan. Mix, add the tomato paste and mix well. Add a little water, stir and cook the rice for 10 minutes. Allow to cool.
3. Add the rice in a bowl, along with the minced meat, green parsley and chopped dill, paprika, pepper and a teaspoon of salt. Mix the composition well.
4. Wash the peppers under running water and drain. Remove the tail, cutting right next to it, then remove the seeds and ribs. Rinse, then add the minced meat composition, almost to the top, leaving little room for the rice to swell.
5. Add the peppers in a standing bowl of embarrassment. Add the mashed tomatoes and water to cover three quarters. Add the thyme and bay leaves. Leave in the preheated oven at 200 degrees Celsius for an hour and a half. Leave to cool, then serve with the sauce left in the pan and cream and bread with seeds.
How to prepare peppers stuffed with chicken
- Cleanse 8 orange bell peppers of seeds, spine and ribs inside. Wash them and let them drain with the opening down. Stop the part with the peppercorn & # 8211 you will use later.
- Put in a bowl 500 g of minced chicken LaProvincia , together with 1 onion chopped, 30 g of rice , ¾ teaspoon paprika , ⅔ teaspoon of tomato juice , ⅓ bunch of chopped parsley and ⅓ bunch of chopped dill .
- Season with salt and pepper and complete with 1 egg yolk .
- Mix everything by hand until the taste of the mix is homogeneous.
- Put a pot with 1.3 liters of water on the fire and let it boil.
- Fill each bell pepper with the meat and rice composition for about three quarters and place the lid formed with the tail.
- Arrange the peppers in a row, with the opening up, in another pot.
- Pour the boiling water lightly over the peppers to cover them.
- Add 2 bay leaves and let everything boil.
- When the water boils again, he adds 75 ml of broth .
- Let everything boil for 1 hour and 20-25 minutes.
- After the peppers have cooled, cut out the shapes of the eyes, nose and mouth with a sharp knife.
Chef's tips for peppers stuffed with chicken
- Do not fill the peppers completely, as the rice swells when boiled. This way, you will protect them and keep them intact during cooking.
- If you want the peppers to be more colorful, the "lid" can be made of a slice of tomato.
- If you think that the peppers are not fixed in the pot, you can put a thick plate on top.
- You can eat peppers with cream sauce or another sauce that you can prepare separately.
- Stuffed peppers can also be prepared in the oven, in a heat-resistant dish and with adjusted times & # 8211 check the preparation once every 30 minutes.
- Although it is a more delicate process, choose to cut the shapes of the peppers at the end and not at the beginning. If you prefer, however, to cut them at the beginning, then choose smaller sizes than originally planned, so as not to spill the composition.
Peppers stuffed with chicken and fear, good for ruffling your skin
Would you have thought of preparing peppers stuffed with chicken (and fear) for this Halloween? Probably not. We have chosen to present you this recipe so that you can enjoy a complete menu for the little ones, which includes both finger food and type 2 dishes.
Prepare peppers stuffed with chicken and fear and notice the delight on the children's faces when you put their food on plates.