A tasty recipe for liver with onion. I wanted to prepare that recipe with liver and wine but I didn't have wine and this recipe with onion saved me!
- 2-3 large onions
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 400 g of liver
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 lg broth
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Chicken liver with caramelized onions:
Cut the julienne onion and cook in 2 tablespoons of oil, at the end add the crushed garlic and the two tablespoons of sugar. Mix with a wooden spoon until the onion is caramelized. Pour everything into a bowl
In the same pan, fry the livers (I did not put oil in the pan), then after they have browned, add the onion, 1 tablespoon of broth and 1 cup of water.
Salt, pepper, add other spices. I used sage and parsley.
We served it with lettuce.
Chicken steak with caramelized onion sauce
I can tell you that the chicken steak combined perfectly with the caramelized onion sauce!
I kept hearing and reading about caramelized onion sauce and I didn't know what it tasted like. Well, now I find out, it's exactly to my taste: sweet-spicy.
[ingredients title = & # 8221Ingrediente & # 8221]
- 2 chicken legs
- 2 pieces of chicken breast
- 2 large onions
- 50 ml olive oil
- 50 ml of sunflower oil
- 1 l apa
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tomatoes
- 120 ml vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
[preparation title = & # 8221Preparation & # 8221]
We prepare the meat for the chicken steak with caramelized onion sauce.
I left it to boil for about 15 minutes after it reached the boiling point, after which I took it out, cut the meat, seasoned it and put it in the pan where I added oil and a little soup in which it boiled. I also put garlic in notches and leaves.
I left it in the oven for about 40 minutes, during which time I turned the meat from side to side and sprinkled it with the soup.
Prepare the caramelized onion sauce.
First I prepared a balsamic vinegar of 120 ml of vinegar, a teaspoon of basil, a teaspoon of thyme and a teaspoon of oregano and I put it in a bowl with a lid that I stirred from time to time until I prepared the rest of the ingredients.
For the tomato sauce I passed the tomatoes through the robot, I added crushed garlic, a little pepper and salt.
I put this sauce over the cheese 15 minutes before the fire started.
For the onion sauce, finely chop the onion and fry it in olive oil, stirring constantly until it becomes translucent, then add the sugar and stir until it melts.
5-6 pieces of chicken breast or thighs (preferably with skin)
3-4 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
3-4 tablespoons of white wine
1 tablespoon (topped :) soy sauce
4 large chopped onions scales
1 kg mushrooms
50 g butter or 2 tablespoons olive oil
3 cloves of garlic
paprika (sweet or hot as you like)
Mix the olive oil with the soy sauce and vinegar in the heat-resistant dish in which you will cook the chicken.
Add onion and season with salt and pepper.
Preheat the oven to 220 C.
Put the chicken pieces in the bowl and turn them so that they are well covered by the sauce, then place them with the skin side up.
Put the dish in the oven for about 20 minutes, then take it out and turn the chicken pieces.
Leave it for another 20 minutes (caramelize the onion).
Meanwhile, quickly wash the mushrooms under a stream of cold water, clean them and drain them on paper towels.
Then cut them into cubes and season with salt, pepper and paprika.
Put the butter in a large pan (or wok) and when it is hot add the mushrooms and let them simmer for about 10-12 minutes, during which time stir in them from time to time.
Add the finely chopped garlic and after about 3-4 minutes, turn off the heat.
Remove the chicken again, pour the mushrooms over it and put it back for another 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve hot!
How to make caramelized onions with flavored sauce & # 8211 baked in the oven?
How to season onions?
I used a large onion which I peeled, washed and cut in half exactly in the middle.
I placed the onions in a heat-resistant dish and massaged them well with lemon juice. Then I salted and peppered them and sprinkled them with some aromatic herbs (oregano, basil, thyme) and sprinkled them with some Tabascu Chipotle sauce that fits sensationally well. Tabasco Chipotle sauce is not very hot and has a pleasant (natural) aroma of roasted peppers on the embers.
I covered the tray with a transparent foil and let the onion marinate for 2-3 hours in the cold.
How to bake a caramelized onion in the oven?
Then I poured about 2 cm of water into the pan and put the pan in the preheated oven at 200 C for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, I put a healthy slice of butter on both halves of the onion and continued baking. Whoever fasts will anoint the onion with oil.
I continued to cook the onions at 200 C. After 10 minutes I sprinkled the onions with a little brown sugar. After another 10-15 minutes at 200 C the onion was ready. Be careful not to burn it !! The caramelized onion is ready and smells great. If you have smaller or larger onions, you will need to adjust the cooking time. You need to get a soft, juicy onion with a slightly caramelized surface.
Chicken liver with caramelized onions and Madeira wine
It's time to cook your liver like you've never done before.
If you want to surprise your friends with something new and new, you must try the recipe for chicken liver with caramelized onions and Madeira wine.
Madeira wine is not just any kind of red wine, it is a special wine with a special taste, which gives the dishes a wonderful taste. I challenge you to try this recipe and tell me what you thought.
Ingredients for chicken liver with caramelized onions and Madeira wine:
-3 tablespoons cooking oil
-1/4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
-600 gr of chicken liver, cut in half
-120 ml Madeira wine or another fortified red wine
-1 hard boiled egg, cut into quarters
-2 tablespoons fresh, chopped parsley.
Method of preparation:
Take a large pan in which to heat, over medium heat, 2 tablespoons of oil. Add onion, ½ teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Cook the onion, stirring frequently, until golden brown. Drain from the pan and place on a serving platter or directly on plates.
Heat the rest of the oil in the same pan. Season the livers with salt and pepper and put them in the pan, in 2 tranches if necessary. Saute for 2 minutes, then turn to the other side and leave on the fire until they start to brown, another 2 minutes. It should stay pink in the middle. Remove from the pan and place on the bed of onions.
Put the pan on the fire again and add the Madeira wine. Bring to the boil quickly and carefully clean the bottom of the pan. Pour the sauce obtained over the liver and onion. Decorate with pieces of boiled egg and chopped parsley.
Ingredients Chicken liver with onion
500 gr chicken liver
1 large onion (about 150 gr)
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme (or 1 thread fresh thyme)
1/2 rosemary thread
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon of paprika
1 teaspoon natural vegetable
40 gr butter
2 tablespoons oil
parsley for serving
Preparation Chicken liver with onion
- Wash the liver in more water. Then cover with milk and leave for at least 30 minutes.
- Melt the butter in a pan and add the oil. Cut the onion into scales and sauté only until soft.
- Drain the livers well with milk and place them over the onion. Let fry over medium heat until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Turn them one by one and let them fry on the other side for 3 minutes. Try not to stir in the pot, if you think there is a risk that the onion will burn or stick to the bottom, just shake the pan with back and forth movements.
- Fill a cup with water and dissolve in it all the spices: paprika, thyme, pepper, finely chopped rosemary leaves, vegeta. Pour water over the liver, so that they are more than half covered. Salt to taste. Bring to a boil over medium heat for approx. 10 to 15 minutes, just until the sauce on them drops. Try to stir as little as possible in the pot so that the livers do not break, again it is better to shake the pan.
- Serve with polenta or mashed potatoes and sprinkled with chopped parsley.
2. Fry the liver with onion
3. Fry them on the other side as well
4. Boil them with spices
5. Chicken liver with onion
Chicken liver with green onions
There was a time when we ate this food at least weekly. Then another time when - maybe because I had eaten too often - I hadn't eaten in years. Yesterday, however, I lost an unworthy appetite. And, because I was in a bit of a time crisis, but I was both hungry and hungry, I chose the fastest option I know.
ingredients (for a portion)
- 200 g of chicken liver
- 2 sprigs of green onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green dill
- 100 ml dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon oil
- (optional) potatoes, for garnish
More & icircnt & acirci I washed the livers & icircn more water. Then I drained them well and cleaned them of & quotresturi (veins or other dubious stuff).
I put the chopped green onion, hardened in a little oil.
After a minute, I put the livers. I left them for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly and turning them on all sides.
When they changed color, I added dill and wine. I turned on the heat and mixed well until the wine evaporated.
Next to them I made a very simple puree, mixed with a little milk and a little butter.
Maybe because I had such a strong appetite, but they anointed my soul. Good appetite :)
Recipe of the day: Caramelized chicken liver with onions
A delicious recipe for caramelized chicken liver with onions from: chicken liver, sugar, onion, pepper, salt and parsley.
- chicken livers
- a pinch of pepper, possibly salt
- a few leaves of parsley / basil / larch
Method of preparation:
Wash chicken livers in cold, clean water.
Cover the bottom of a pan with a thin layer of sugar and let it melt over low heat.
When the sugar starts to melt, add the chicken liver and onion. Stir slowly, turning all the livers on all sides, to fry evenly.
Add a pinch of salt and pepper to taste. Stir slowly for about 7-10 minutes, then turn off the heat and place on a plate.
Pour everything on the plate and garnish with parsley leaves. It is consumed hot.
Chicken liver with caramelized onions and bacon
1. Check the liver carefully and if it has somehow escaped the gall of those who cleaned it, carefully remove it so that it does not break. Chicken liver is wiped off with paper towels.
2. Peel the onion and cut it into small pieces of fish, not very fine, about ½ cm thick.
3. We will work in parallel with 2 pans, one slightly wider (the one for the liver). Heat both pans over medium heat. In the smallest, fry the bacon slices, without any added fat. We will brown the bacon on both sides and then take it out on a plate covered with absorbent kitchen paper.
4. Put the oil in the larger pan and then add the chicken livers. As they brown, turn them on the opposite side. Be careful not to add salt at this stage because salt makes the liver stronger.
5. As soon as we remove the bacon, we put the onion in the pan, in the fat that has melted from it. Sprinkle the onion with a little salt and cook over medium-low heat until lightly browned, just golden. Stir quickly and sprinkle with brown sugar. Stir until the sugar melts and begins to smell subtly caramel.
6. Add the wine over the caramelized onions. Stir vigorously to peel off all the delicious pieces that have adhered to the bottom of the pan. Bring to the boil until the sauce is reduced by half.
7. The chicken livers were ready in exactly 7 minutes, then I turned off the heat. The liver does not overcook, it must remain pink inside. Cooked too much, the liver becomes hard, bitter and floury.
8. Add the caramelized onion and the wine sauce from the pan over the liver. Mix well and only now season everything with salt and pepper to taste.
9. The fried bacon, which after cooling becomes crispy, breaks into pieces that are sprinkled over the chicken livers with onions. The chopped greens are also sprinkled now.
Wash the livers and dry them, then fry them in oil in a deep frying pan. When they are browned, take them out, and put the julienned onion in the same pan. Leave it for 3-4 minutes, over medium heat, add the washed and chopped mushrooms. Saute them together for 4-5 minutes and add the livers again, pour in the wine, add the sliced garlic and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Boil under the lid, over medium heat, until the juice decreases and the sauce thickens. Decorate with your favorite greenery.
It can be served with a puree garnish or any polenta.