I often make this dish during the summer, it is delicious and can be made very well without meat. It is a healthy food and I recommend it to those who want to keep their figure. You can opt for the option in which you do not cook the vegetables at all and put them directly in the oven.
- 4 suitable pumpkins
- 1 kg of well-ripened tomatoes
- 1 chicken breast
- A few cloves of garlic
- Olive oil
- 1 link green parsley
- 2 onions
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 carrot
- Spices to taste
- Sour cream or sana
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Pumpkin dish with chicken breast:
I seasoned the washed and wiped breast, cut it into cubes and then put it in the fridge. I cut the zucchini into cubes with the help of the machine (you can also cut them into thin slices or grate them). I finely chopped the pepper, onion, tomatoes and garlic and grated the carrot. Whoever wants can peel the tomatoes that have been scalded beforehand. I hardened in the oil heated one by one: onion, garlic, then the meat, the carrot and finally the pepper. After the vegetables were cooked, I added the zucchini and at the end the tomatoes. I seasoned to taste (curry, vegeta or salt, pepper, paprika or other spices) I did not put water at all to boil in tomato juice. I added half the amount of parsley along the way and the rest after I turned off the heat. Put in the oven to reduce well. Serve both hot and cold with sour cream or yogurt and freshly chopped parsley.
Method of preparation
Peel a squash, grate it and remove the core, taking care not to break it. Sprinkle with salt and let them juice.
Finely chop the chicken breast and mix it with sour cream, breadcrumbs, thyme, salt and pepper and a tablespoon of grated cheese (I used parmesan). Mix well to get a homogeneous composition.
With the resulting composition, we fill the pumpkin rings, pressing them lightly between the palms. We do this with all the rings.
When they are ready to be filled, heat a frying pan with very little oil and a clove of garlic, which we will lightly fry.
Remove the garlic and put the pumpkin rings, let it simmer and fry for about 7-8 minutes on both sides.
When they are nicely browned, take them out, put them in a tray, sprinkle them with Parmesan cheese and put them in the hot oven for about 10 minutes.
While they are in the oven, we will make the sauce. In a frying pan (I used the pan in which I fried the rings) we put a little more oil and chopped onion. Let it harden and then add the diced tomatoes, tomato paste, salt and pepper. Let it boil for a few minutes and turn off the heat.
When everything is ready, on a plate, put a tablespoon or two of sauce and put the zucchini on top. Garnish with parsley leaves and serve while warm.
1. Crush the coriander and mustard in a mortar. We clean and cut the thighs, give them a pinch of salt and rub them with coriander, mustard and pepper. We fry them in a hot pan with 2 tablespoons of oil and 2-3 sprigs of thyme. We brown them well on both sides. At the end, we add a glass of water to degrease the pan and get a kind of spicy sauce, so as not to lose the flavors left by the meat.
2. Continue in the same pan if it is large enough or work with a saucepan. Put the remaining meat sauce in the pan and add the diced onion and sliced carrot. Add 2 sliced garlic cloves.
3. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Put the zucchini in the pan, over the onion and add a pinch of salt.
4. Add the canned tomatoes or fresh peeled and chopped tomatoes and mix. Now we add the freshly chopped dill. Put a cup of water and let it simmer slowly to soften the pumpkins.
5. Zucchini should not crumble but remain firm, to feel their texture. When the zucchini have lost their raw color, put the pan in the oven for 20 minutes, to reduce and brown. It is very important to enjoy the taste of pumpkins not to become dusty but to remain cubes of dente, brown.
6. Remove the pan from the oven and arrange the red legs on the pumpkin. Garnish with greens of your choice, as we prefer dill, parsley or even larch. I like garlic so I sliced the other two garlic cloves and put them over the pumpkin. If we remove the meat we can get a successful fasting food.
As simple as it was, I loved this cooking. I think we sin when we over-prepare pumpkins, especially in combination with other vegetables, and in the end we can no longer identify them and appreciate the taste. Also, with pumpkin as well as broccoli, garlic does an excellent job and supports the vegetable without undermining its taste.
Ingredients Pumpkin stuffed with chicken in tomato sauce in the oven
- 4 zucchini about 300 grams a piece
- 300 grams of minced chicken (I chopped boneless thighs)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 finely chopped red onion (100 grams)
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 tablespoons (35 grams) breadcrumbs
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- 800 grams & # 8211 1 kilogram of peeled tomato or tomato puree (even canned, with all their juice)
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- optionally, 1 teaspoon of sugar to balance the acidity of the tomatoes
- Optionally, 100 grams of grated Parmesan cheese for gratin
Zucchini stuffed with chicken in tomato sauce, baked & # 8211
1. Put a large pot of water on the fire (4 & # 8211 5 liters). Until the water boils, wash the zucchini well (including the peel) and wipe. When the water boils, add 1 tablespoon of salt and then the whole zucchini.
2. To make sure that these pumpkins stuffed with meat will be perfectly penetrated in the oven, the pumpkins are boiled for 6-8 minutes, over low heat, without boiling. The peel of the zucchini should soften slightly, but not be penetrated to the middle. Meanwhile, prepare a bowl of very cold water, even adding ice cubes to it. Remove the zucchini from the boiled water with a whisk and suddenly cool in the bowl with cold water. Drain well and rinse with clean kitchen towels.
3. Cut the zucchini lengthwise and scoop out with a teaspoon. The hollowed pulp is collected in a bowl, kept aside.
4. Heat a pan over medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Add the chopped onion, sprinkle with a pinch of salt and sauté until well softened. Add the hollowed-out zucchini pulp and fry in the pan, stirring constantly and chopping the larger pieces (if any) with a wooden spoon. Heat everything until the water evaporates (7-8 minutes). Allow to cool well.
5. To fill these pumpkins stuffed with meat, put the minced chicken, breadcrumbs, onion and hardened zucchini, 1 clove of crushed garlic, salt and pepper to taste and dried oregano in a bowl. Optionally, you can put all kinds of aromatic herbs (parsley, thyme, dill, etc.). Mix everything well and the filling is ready.
6. Lightly dab the hollowed-out zucchini inside with paper towels and arrange in a tray of the right size. Fill with the filling prepared in point 5, pressing it well and giving it a domed shape on top. Turn on the oven and set it to 190 ° C.
Preparation of the sauce for pumpkin stuffed with chicken in tomato sauce, in the oven
7. Until the oven heats up, prepare the sauce of these pumpkins stuffed with meat. In a saucepan of the right size, put the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil and add all the remaining garlic, finely chopped. Put the garlic in the cold oil to develop its flavor. Put the pan on medium heat and fry the garlic until it is just lightly golden, in no case should it brown.
8. Add over the garlic and tomato paste or the peeled and chopped tomatoes. Bring to the boil, then remove from the heat and adjust the taste with salt, pepper and a little sugar, if necessary. Add the chopped basil and mix.
9. Pour the tomato sauce with basil and garlic into the pan, next to the pumpkin and on top of them. Place the tray with the pumpkin stuffed with meat in the preheated oven at 190 ° C, at an average height, for 30 minutes, until it starts to brown on top.
10. After the first 30 minutes of cooking, if desired, sprinkle over the already lightly browned grated Parmesan cheese. That's what I wanted and in the end I wasn't sorry at all. Bake for about 5-8 minutes, until the Parmesan cheese is nicely browned.
Finally, leave the tray of pumpkin stuffed with meat to cool slightly. It smells great, but we will feel their taste better if we serve them warm, not very hot. I ate it with a lot of appetite and fresh bread. At the end, we huddled around the tray on Sundays, to wipe it thoroughly with the last drop of sauce.
Use more pumpkin recipes you can find here.
Method of preparation
Smoked ciolan meatballs
Clean the ciolan well (if necessary, lightly grind it on the stove) and shave it with a knife, wash it
Boil the pipettes, hearts and livers, washed and cleaned well, with a little salt.
Zucchini stuffed with chicken breast and mushrooms
Method of preparation: Cut the zucchini in half lengthwise and hollow out the inside with a spoon. Leave the cleaned slices face down on a napkin to leave the water. Cut the chicken breast into small pieces and fry them in a pan with a little olive oil, salt and pepper. Mushrooms should be washed, cut into small pieces and hardened in a pan with olive oil, salt and pepper. Keep on the fire until all the water left by the mushrooms evaporates. Put a layer of chicken in each slice of zucchini, then a layer of mozzarella, then mushrooms.
Mix the sour cream with an egg and place on each slice of zucchini over the layers of chicken, mozzarella and mushrooms. Sprinkle with chopped parsley. Then place slices of cheese on each zucchini and place the pieces of bacon on top. Put in the hot oven for 15 minutes at 180 degrees. To brown, leave the oven on the grill function for 5 minutes at the end. Serve hot with a glass of red wine. We wish you good appetite and increase the cooking of the pumpkin recipe stuffed with chicken breast and mushrooms.
Zucchini stuffed with mushrooms and chicken breast
Here is a new appetizing recipe sent by Ailirpa78: Zucchini stuffed with mushrooms and chicken breast.
1 chicken breast
200 g mushroom mushrooms
100 g mozzarella
4 tablespoons olive oil Costa D & # 8217Oro
a bunch of green parsley
Method of preparation
The chicken breast is boiled in salted water.
The pumpkins are washed, their heads are removed and with the help of a teaspoon they are dug inside.
The cleaned mushrooms are washed in cold water and finely chopped.
After the chicken is cooked, we chop it as well.
We do not throw the core of the zucchini, we chop it finely and we will incorporate it in the composition with which we will fill the zucchini.
In a bowl put 2 tablespoons of olive oil and heat the mushrooms a little. When they have left a little juice, add the finely chopped chicken and the zucchini core. Season with salt and pepper and set aside the composition.
Separately beat the eggs well with a pinch of salt and add the chopped green parsley.
Incorporate eggs in the composition of chicken and mushrooms.
Put 2 tablespoons of olive oil in an oven tray and place the zucchini face down. Put the tray in the oven for 10 minutes on medium heat, until the zucchini soften very little. We take them out of the oven, turn them upside down and fill them with the prepared filling.
Put a few pieces of mozzarella on top and bake for 30 minutes or until it gets a nice color on top.
Zucchini with sour cream and chicken breast
Wash the zucchini and cut into slices that are not too thick or too thin. Fry in oil and remove on paper towels. When cool, mix with finely chopped dill, crushed garlic, salt and sour cream.
The chicken breast is cut into thin strands, salted and pulled into a pan with butter. Chicken breast is served with pumpkin salad.
Small potatoes in cheese sauce
Boil the potatoes in salted water for a few minutes - the frozen ones should only be rinsed in hot water. it
Tart with autumn vegetables
We prepare a tray with a size of 30/40 cm. or two smaller than 15/20 cm. We are preparing for the beginning
Ingredients Pumpkin pots with chicken and yolks
- 700 grams of fresh and raw pumpkin
- 1 large onion
- 200 grams of yolks (or other fresh mushrooms)
- 150 grams of bell pepper (I used red and green for more color)
- 300-400 grams of boneless chicken legs, cut into pieces
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 200 ml. mashed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon fresh or dried thyme (optional)
- chopped green parsley (if desired, you can put and / or fresh dill) and pepper
Preparation of pumpkin pots with chicken and yolks:
1. At first, I recommend to prepare the zucchini: wash well (not peeled, but you can remove the peel, if you prefer), peel and then cut into cubes of about 3 cm. I used a zucchini of ours, local, with white-green skin and a zucchini with almost black skin.
2. Put the pumpkin cubes in a large sieve and sprinkle with salt. We will let them sweat for 10-15 minutes there, removing from the water they contain.
3. While the pumpkins are removing from the water, we take care of the preliminary preparation of all the other ingredients: salt and pepper the pieces of chicken legs and set aside, clean and wash the peppers and onions, which are finely chopped, crush the garlic the peppers are cut into larger pieces & # 8211 I did so, for the visual impact they bring to the food, the yolks are carefully cleaned and broken into strips.
After the pumpkins have "sweated" well, lightly press in a sieve, then toss the cubes well in a clean kitchen towel.
4. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat and quickly brown on all sides the pre-seasoned chicken leg pieces for no more than 3-4 minutes, then remove to a simmer. plate and keep aside.
5. Add the chopped onion and crushed garlic to the remaining fat in the pan. Add a pinch of salt, reduce the heat and cook the onion until it starts to soften.
6. Add the pepper pieces over the hardened onion and cook everything over low heat, adding from time to time 1 tablespoon of hot water, if the vegetables seem to remain dry, until the peppers start to soften (about 7-8 minutes).
7. Add the pumpkin cubes over the onion and pepper, increase the heat a little (to be medium-hot) and fry the zucchini, stirring frequently, for about 8-10 minutes, until the edges of the cubes are not as firm, start to be barely noticeable in the corners.
8. Now add the yellow strips and mix well. Add three tablespoons of hot water, put the lid on and simmer for 3-4 minutes, over medium heat.
9. Add the chicken pieces back to the pan, along with the juice they left on the plate, and now add the tomato puree.
10. Let the food simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes, then turn off the heat, adjust the taste with salt and pepper, optionally, add thyme and sprinkle with chopped greens. The food is ready to serve.
This pot of zucchini with yolks has a wonderful aroma: sweet, from pumpkins and vegetables, intensely fragrant, from yolks. The food was wonderfully warm, but just as good and cold. Great appetite!