The chicken legs are boiled. When the water decreases, add more. When the meat is ready, take it out of the soup and let it cool. In the soup put tomato paste, garlic, oregano, spices for chicken and pepper and let the sauce thicken over low heat.
The pasta is also boiled and when they are ready they are drained. Chilled meat is cleaned from the bones and crushed. Pour the pasta and meat into the sauce, mix and leave a little before serving to soak the pasta well with the sauce and spices.
We served it with donuts in vinegar.
Chicken tinsel & # 8211 the easiest recipe
Chicken tinsel & # 8211 an extremely tasty authentic Romanian dish, made from always handy and not expensive ingredients. Ostropel is made with minimal effort and in a relatively short time. Follow the 3 steps below and you will have the tastiest ostropel, just like your grandmother's! Read the easiest chicken ostropel recipe!
1. For chicken ostropel, cut the meat into large pieces (so that it can penetrate better when fried). Then drain (or line with a napkin) to dry and fry in a hot pan with oil. Meanwhile, chop the onion, garlic and, separately, the diced tomatoes.
2. Chicken tinsel begins to taste. Add the chopped onion and a pinch of salt, and after the onion has hardened a little, quench it with a little water. Bring to a simmer until the meat is tender and the onion is soft. Then put the diced tomatoes, tomato juice, finely chopped garlic, bay leaf and half a cup of water in which the vinegar has been diluted. Match to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Cover the chicken tinsel and simmer until the meat softens and the sauce drops and binds a little.
These recipes are for sauces that can be accompanied by chicken.
- Chop a clove of garlic.
- Stir in the garlic and press for 15-20 minutes.
- Add 1 teaspoon of oil, salt and pepper.
- After a few minutes, add another tablespoon of oil.
- Stir as you add the ingredients.
- Add 200 ml of cream, a little at a time.
- Top with a bunch of chopped parsley.
- Stir a little and you're done.
2. Leek with olives
- Finely chop 1 bunch of green onions, one clove of green garlic, half a leek and 9 pitted green olives.
- Heat 4 tablespoons of oil in a pan and fry the onion, leek and garlic for 3-5 minutes.
- Top with olives, 100 ml of white wine, salt and pepper.
- When the sauce shrinks and becomes thicker, top with a mixture of 5 walnut kernels and half a lemon juice.
- Leave everything on the fire for another minute.
3. Sos romesco
- Mix 4 peeled tomatoes and half a clove of garlic in a pan. Sprinkle with olive oil and leave the dish in the oven until caramelized.
- Fry 40 g of hazelnuts and 40 g of almonds in a tablespoon of oil, stirring constantly. Extinguish the fire after 5 minutes.
- Grind the hazelnuts and almonds together with 1 teaspoon of paprika, tomatoes, salt and a tablespoon of garlic.
- Add 80 g of olive oil and vinegar as you grind.
4. Sos in Thai
- Remove the stalks from 400 g of jalapeno hot peppers and 200 g of serano hot peppers, clean their seeds and membranes.
- Mix the peppers with 4 cloves of garlic cut in half, 3 tablespoons of brown sugar, a tablespoon of salt and 7 tablespoons of water. Mix everything in a blender.
- Put the mixture in an airtight covered bowl and keep it in a dark place for 4 days. Mix the composition every day.
- Put the composition in the blender, together with 100 ml of vinegar and mix until the texture softens.
- It all goes through a sieve. The resulting mixture reaches a pan where it will boil for 7-8 minutes.
5. Mustard sauce
- Finely chop 3 cloves of garlic, 1 bunch of parsley, 1 bunch of parsley and 1 bunch of green onions.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of mustard with 2 tablespoons of tomato juice and 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
- Add the green mixture over the mustard and leave the sauce in the fridge.
In general, chicken sauces need the same utensils. We include here everything you need for all recipes. Recipes have little difficulty.
- heat-resistant vessel.
How to prepare chicken with tomatoes and garlic & # 8211 ostropel
I prepared the ingredients: I cut the boned thighs into 1 cm wide strips and sprinkled them with oil (in a bowl). I chopped the garlic (the first 6 puppies) and cut the capsicum into strips and then into cubes.
Frying meat for chicken ostropel
I heated a non-stick pan (with higher walls) and quickly fried the chicken pieces with all the oil in which they were. I worked on the big flame and I always stirred the pan to brown each piece. I didn't crowd it! If you have to fry larger quantities of meat, you will have to divide them into several tranches. A crowded pan will lead to the creation of steam and the accumulation of water (meat) thus slowing down the browning process. So it is better to fry the meat slices one by one and remove the red ones. At the end, put them all back in the pan and continue with the next step.
When the chicken was brown, I added the chopped garlic and diced pepper. I mixed well with the spatula, taking care not to burn them. I seasoned with salt and ground pepper. I extinguished everything with a glass of white wine (it was half dry) and I waited for the alcohol to evaporate from it, leaving behind the special scent.
Tomato sauce for ostropel
I extinguished everything with canned tomatoes (or summer tomatoes cut into cubes). What flavors !! If you think the sauce is too thick, you can add a cup of water to the pan. I left the pan on medium heat for another 3-4 minutes. The sauce binds nicely. I now put a tip of a sugar knife to correct the acidity of the tomatoes.
Meanwhile, I chopped the last 2 cloves of garlic together with a handful of green parsley.
I extinguished the fire under the pan and sprinkled the ostropel with garlic and greens. A miracle of food!
No one can say no to a portion of penne with chicken breast and green pesto sauce because it is an absolutely delicious dish that you make in two steps and three movements, as the saying goes. In about 30 minutes you prepare an absolutely delicious lunch, not to mention the Instagram-worthy look you can be proud of.
1. Take care of the chickens
- Wash, beat and season 400 g of LaProvincia chicken breast with 1 teaspoon fennel and 2 sprigs of rosemary .
- Cut the meat into pieces of about 2 cm and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut into small pieces 5 cloves of garlic and 1 fresh hot red pepper.
- Put a medium skillet to heat with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Add the garlic and chopped pepper to the pan, add the chicken breast with the rosemary sprigs and leave it for 7-8 minutes.
- After the chicken is penetrated, stop the fire.
2. Prepare the green pesto sauce
- Wash and break into small pieces 1 large bunch of basil .
- Add the fresh basil to a blender, 50 g hydrated almonds, 60 g parmesan, juice from 1 medium lemon, 1 clove garlic, 2 tablespoons olive oil and grind until you get a smooth sauce.
- Put the pesto sauce aside.
3. Boil the pasta
- Put a pot with 3 liters of water to boil and add a teaspoon of salt.
- When the water starts to boil, he adds 500 g of penne paste and boil them according to the instructions on the package.
4. Mix everything
- Drain the feathers well and place them in a large bowl.
- Add the chicken with garlic and pepper to the pan and the green pesto sauce from the blender.
- Homogenize well and enjoy!
The recipe for penne with chicken and green pesto sauce is prepared in 30 minutes and has a low degree of difficulty. As utensils, you need:
- meat beater,
- large and deep pot,
- roomy bowl