To start, put a pot of water and a tablespoon of salt on the fire, when it boils, add the pasta and cook for 10 minutes.
Then clean and cut the onion, put the pan with oil and the garlic clove, lightly fry on one side and on the other and remove, add the ham and onion, leave to brown.
Wash and cut zucchini slices, add over browned ham, a tablespoon of water, salt, pepper to taste, cover with a lid and cook for 5 minutes.
Drain the water paste and put it over the zucchini, add a little hot water and mix well.
Lasagna ingredients with zucchini, cheese and cherry tomatoes
- 500 grams of zucchini (from dark green peels, which contain less water)
- 250 grams of fresh (or dried lasagna pasta, the right amount for a 20 * 30 cm tray)
- 300 grams of light mozzarella (fresh), sliced or broken into pieces
- 50 grams of grated Parmesan cheese
- 150 grams of fresh cottage cheese
- 100 grams of liquid cream for cooking with 12% fat
- 350 grams of cherry tomatoes
- 15 grams (1 teaspoon) of cornstarch
- 50 ml. of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- fresh basil to taste
- salt and pepper
How to prepare lasagna with zucchini, cheese and cherry tomatoes
Preparation of zucchini
1. Wash and toss the zucchini on the skin, remove the ends and slice them into 3-4 mm thick discs. Sprinkle zucchini with salt and set aside for about 10-15 minutes, during which time the salt will extract the excess water.
2. After 10-15 minutes, toss the zucchini on the surface, with paper towels, with salt water.
Preparation of cherry tomatoes
3. During the rest of the zucchini, peel and finely slice (or crush the garlic). In a large pan, put 35 ml. of olive oil. Add the cherry tomatoes to the cold oil.
4. Put the pan on medium heat, cover with a lid and stir from time to time. Tomatoes must turn on all sides. When the skins of the tomatoes start to crack and the tomatoes turn discreetly, we stop the fire. Season with salt and pepper. Add the garlic and basil broken into pieces, to taste. Stir, cover with a lid and set aside.
Assembling the preparation
5. Mix the fresh cottage cheese with the liquid cream and starch. We need to get a kind of more consistent sauce, which we will use to assemble our lasagna with zucchini and cheese. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
6. Turn on the oven and set it at 190 ° C. Grease with the remaining oil a deep tray, suitable for the oven, of 20 * 30 cm.
7. I used lasagna pasta that I made at home after the recipe here.
8. Choose a first layer of lasagna paste, enough to cover the bottom of the tray. Grease the pasta with a thin layer of cow's cheese cream prepared in point 5 and place them in the pan with the greased side down. Grease the pasta again with a thin layer of cheese on the exposed side.
9. Cover the pasta with a layer of ⅓ from the zucchini slices. Sprinkle over grated zucchini slices of grated Parmesan.
10. Arrange ⅓ of the mozzarella slices on top of the zucchini slices sprinkled with parmesan.
11. We continue with a new layer of pasta, which we grease with a thin layer of cream cheese. On top of this layer we will put ½ from the cherry tomatoes prepared in point 2, as well as from the sauce in the pan.
12. Repeat steps 9, 10 and 11, forming 2 more layers of zucchini, mozzarella and cherry tomatoes.
13. Cover with a last layer of paste and lightly press on them with your palm, over the entire surface.
14. Grease the pasta with the remaining cream cheese and arrange the remaining mozzarella.
15. Cover with the remaining zucchini slices, arranged as aesthetically as possible.
Wrap the tray or cover it with a lid and put it in the oven for 45 minutes. We uncover the tray and sprinkle all the remaining grated Parmesan cheese on top of the zucchini. Put the tray back in the oven, for gratin, until it browns nicely. Let cool in the pan for 15-20 minutes, portion and serve.
Pan-fried tart with tomatoes and zucchini
It is perfect for any such meal of the day Pan-fried tart with tomatoes and zucchini.
With tender, crunchy dough, mozzarella and vegetables, garnished with egg and dried herbs on the surface, this is really wonderful salty tart recipe. Served with a hot pepper jam, it has an even more special aroma.
To prepare this appetizer tart recipes I used the much loved 28 cm pan with its lid, both from the Regis Stone Copper MaxiSet from Aloshop , about which you can find out more details by accessing the link.
- For tart dough (2 x 28 cm):
- 1 egg yolk
- 150 g butter
- 300 g flour
- 2 tablespoons yogurt
- 1 pinch of salt
- For filling:
- 200 gr grated mozzarella
- 100 gr smoked cheese
- 5 tomatoes, medium
- 1 zuchinne, medium
- a few green olives stuffed with peppers
- a little ketchup
- To top it off:
- 1 egg + 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon garden herbs, dried
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pepper powder
Method of preparation
We prepare the tender dough and the ingredients for the pan-fried tart with tomatoes and zucchini.
Sift the flour into a bowl and add a pinch of salt, cold butter, diced butter, yogurt and egg yolk.
Quickly knead a firm dough, leave it to cool for 20-30 minutes, covered with cling film.
Meanwhile, we prepare the rest of the ingredients.
Wash the zucchini, slice it into 5-6 mm slices and sprinkle salt on them. Let them rest for 10 minutes, until they are removed from the water.
Then dab them with absorbent paper towels and lightly brown them on both sides in the hot pan beforehand.
We don't let them penetrate too much, just a few seconds on each side.
Slice the rounds and tomatoes. Grate the mozzarella and cheese and mix them.
Mix an egg with the remaining egg white, salt, pepper and dried herbs.
Take the dough out of the fridge and divide it in two.
We spread on the floured table the first part of the dough, in a disk the size of a frying pan.
We place it in the hot pan beforehand and prick it from place to place with a fork.
Let the tart dough brown slightly on the first side, over medium heat, then turn it on the other side and grease it with a little ketchup.
Sprinkle mozzarella and cheese over the entire base of the dough and place the zucchini slices, tomato slices and sliced olives.
Sprinkle a little more mozzarella and cheese and spread on top of the mixture of eggs and spices.
Place the lid on the tart and wait a few minutes until the egg is cooked on top. Reduce the intensity of the fire, so as not to bake the dough too much.
We do the same with the second tart.
We serve appetizer tarts with ketchup, like pizza, with various sauces, or as everyone prefers, they are delicious anyway.
Gnocchi with zucchini
We wash zucchini, cut them into slices, without peeling them.
Peel a squash, grate it and chop it finely. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
Heat olive oil in a large saucepan. Heat the onion until it becomes translucent. Add the garlic, mix, cook for 1 minute.
Add the zucchini slices. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Saute over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until zucchini are al dente.
Boil 2 liters of water with a little salt. When the water boils, add the gnocchi. Boil for 2-3 minutes or until the gnocchi rise to the surface. We drain them in a sieve.
We put gnocchi over hardened zucchini. Add the finely chopped parsley. Mix well, leave on medium heat for 4-5 minutes, to blend the flavors.
Pan-fried tart with tomatoes and zucchini
It is perfect for any meal of the day such Pan-fried tart with tomatoes and zucchini.
With tender, crunchy dough, mozzarella and vegetables, garnished with egg and dried herbs on the surface, this is really wonderful salty tart recipe.
We served it with a hot pepper jam (see recipe HERE ) and we especially liked it.
And for the preparation of this appetizer tart recipes, I used the much loved 28 cm pan with its lid, made of the Regis Stone Copper MaxiSet set from Aloshop.tv .
I told more about this pan in the recipe Pancakes with bananas and strawberries, but more details can be found by accessing the link above.
Chop the onion and garlic and fry in oil in a frying pan.
In the meantime I cut the 2 courgettes.
I also boiled the shrimp, when they were ready I took them out of the water, and I kept the water, I didn't throw it away.
When the onion is sufficiently fried, I added the courgettes, I mixed them, I let them befriend for about 5 minutes, after which I added a pinch of water in which they boiled the shrimp, half a cube of vegetable knor and I left it on the fire. little.
When the courgettes were almost ready, I added the tomatoes cut in four or half, depending on how small they are, I mixed.
I then put salt, pepper, chili and continued to simmer.
Then I added the shrimp, I mixed and I left a little on the fire to combine all the tastes, about 2 minutes.
When the pasta boiled, I drained the water and put them in the pan with shrimp, I mixed. Good appetite!
Fusilli Pasta with Zucchini
Put the olive oil in a pan, then add the onion, finely chopped. Let it fry for 1 minute, then add the pancetta. Leave it to harden for 2-3 minutes, then add the diced zucchini.
After 1 minute, add the chopped carrot. And at the end, add the finely chopped sedano stem. Add enough water to contain them, season with salt, pepper and put the bay leaves. Let it boil until the water drops and the vegetables are soft.
We boil the fusilli pasta according to the instructions on the package, and when they are cooked we put them over the vegetables. When we mix the pasta with the vegetables, the latter must be soft and the water must be dry, leaving behind a little sauce, which is also very tasty.