Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt, vanilla and sugar until they double in volume.
Melt the chocolate over low heat with margarine and milk or whipped cream, mix well and set aside. Having only one chocolate, I filled it with 2 lg of hazelnut cream, which I mixed in melted chocolate.
Amaretti is lightly crushed by hand and mixed in chocolate. When the chocolate is cool, mix it with the eggs, then add the toasted and crushed walnuts and then the flour mixed with the baking powder. The composition is poured into a tray lined with baking paper (madi used a rectangular tray, I only had a round one, with a diameter of 25 cm ... and it came out just fine) and put it in the oven at 150 degrees for about 40 minutes. . It will be softer in the middle when it is warm, but after it cools it is not so soft.
It is cut only when it is completely cold ... Good appetite!
I also added a little caramel sauce with chocolate, as I had left before ...
madi_marin, thanks again !!! Kiss!
Rolls filled with walnuts
1. Combine milk with sugar and dry yeast. Set the mixture aside for 10 minutes to activate the yeast.
2. Put the flour in a large bowl and pour the yeast milk in its center, followed by butter, egg, oil and salt powder.
3. Knead the dough for at least 10 minutes, and if after 3-4 minutes it does not become finer and stickier, add more flour little by little.
4. After 10-12 minutes of kneading well, put the dough in a large bowl, covered with cling film and leave it to rise for at least 2 hours, or until it doubles (at least!) Its volume.
5. When the dough has risen, knead it for another 5 minutes on the worktop sprinkled with flour.
6. Then cut it in 2 and spread each piece of dough one by one, in a thin sheet.
Zucchini Brownies Nutrition facts
This low-carb brownie recipe contains a lot of different vital nutrients, thanks to whole food ingredients such as zucchini,banana, egg andcocoa powder. These brownies may not be zero carbs or carbohydrate shifts, but they certainly have fewer carbs and sugar than typical brownies that contain processed flour and sugar.
One serving of zucchini brownie contains approximately: (3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
- 135 calories
- 3 grams of protein
- 8 grams of fat
- Carbohydrates of 14 grams
- 2 grams of fiber
- 10 grams of sugar
- 61 milligrams of sodium
- 3.7 milligrams of vitamin C (6.2 percent DV)
- 1.1 milligrams iron (6.1 percent DV)
- 0.1 milligrams of vitamin B6 (5% DV)
- 40 milligrams of calcium (4% DV)
- 13 milligrams magnesium (3.3% DV)
- 102 milligrams of potassium (3% DV)
- 6 micrograms folate (1.5 percent DV)
Brownies with oil and coconut flour
The recipe is quite simple, with few ingredients. Does not contain sugar and wheat flour. But it has eggs, honey, coconut oil, coconut flour, nuts and dark chocolate. How does it sound to you? Interesting?
And if you add a little baking powder to any black woman, she has no growth agent at all. The outcome? A black woman with a slightly damp, dense top, but at the same time very slightly aerated due to the egg white that I whipped.
I tell you honestly that in this case, the picture fails to convey a little of the taste of this wonderful cake, so I feel obliged to tell you that it is worth trying.
* Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. Line the pan with butter and flour or butter and then bake paper (simply cut the pieces of baking paper to a size close to the size of the tray and put in the pan greased with butter, until covers the entire surface).
* Cut the butter into cubes. Cut the chocolate into cubes.
* Mix butter and chocolate in a thick-walled bowl and melt over very low heat or in the microwave. Leave to cool a little (about 10-15 minutes). During this time, chop the walnuts finely (but not crushed).
* Mix eggs and sugar well with the mixer. In the mixture of egg and sugar add chocolate (warm to cold, but not hardened). Mix well.
* Add the walnuts / hazelnuts, then the flour and salt. Stir gently.
* Pour the mixture into the tray prepared in advance. Leave in the oven for about 25 minutes. Remove the brownies from the oven and leave to cool in the pan. Careful! The cake must be moist inside.
* After about 15 -20 minutes, cut brownies into cubes of maximum 4x4 cm and transfer to a plate.
* Can be stored for a few days in the refrigerator, in a tightly closed box (air tight).
Strawberry and meringue cake
Mix the sugar with the yolks, add the butter, cream and the rest of the ingredients. You get a
My Halloween cake
We start like this: for a countertop we use: 4 yolks mixed with 4 tablespoons of sugar and 6 tablespoons
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
1 cup sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/2 cup flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
How to make BrowniesOptional: chocolate chips, nuts, grapes, marhmallows
Preheat the oven to 350 ° F. Grease with oil and 8 inch (24 & # 21524 cm) baking pan.
In a bowl, mix melted butter and cocoa. Add sugar and mix well. Add eggs one at a time, stir in vanilla, flour and salt, but don't overmix.
Add the optional ingredients. Spread in the pan and bake for about 25 minutes.
Don & # 8217t not overbake! or they will come out dry. When doing the toothpick test, it should come out moist and not dry.
Cool completely before slicing into squares.
Brownies with berries and walnuts
? ❤ Happy birthday, dear ladies and gentlemen, to be loved!
Because we like it Chocolate and we can't ignore it much, this weekend we prepared brownies with berries and nuts. Browsing the magazine Magia Dulciurilor, we couldn't help but stop at these brownies delicious, especially as Chocolate we never miss the house ?. A suitable gift for March 8, isn't it?
** Unfortunately we didn't have much time to pose step by step, you know what it's like when you get home in the evening. But do we promise to make up for it?
Ingredients for 8 servings:
200 gr butter
200 gr chocolate
300 gr sugar cough
1 teaspoon vanilla extract (or essence if you do not have)
125 gr flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
75 gr coarsely chopped walnuts or hazelnuts
125 gr berries (you can use other fruits)
Black American Brownies
Black American Brownies they are easy to prepare and are very chocolatey. You can add different ingredients (nuts, raisins, etc.).
A dessert you never fail with, especially if you have chocolate lovers around you. It's the kind of cake you keep going to the kitchen for. It's rare that there's anything left over the next day.
We also tested blackberry with bananas, even with cherries or even a fasting one, but this remained our favorite.