- Dish type
- Biscuits and cookies
These quick and very simple dog bites make the perfect little snack for your pet. Dogs love peanut butter!
Illinois, United States
54 people made this
IngredientsMakes: 100 1 Inch bite size treats
- 240g wholemeal flour
- 260g chunky peanut butter
- 240ml skimmed milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:1hr ›Ready in:1hr10min
- Preheat the oven to 190 C / Gas 5. Grease 2 large baking trays.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
- Knead on a lightly floured surface for 1 minute.
- Roll the dough to 3cm thickness and cut using a mini cookie cutter. Place the biscuits onto the baking trays.
- Bake in the hot oven until lightly brown, about 20 minutes. For a more crunchy biscuit, after the 20 minutes are over, turn off the oven but leave the biscuits in the warm oven for a further 20 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack and store in an airtight container.
These dog biscuits require the use of wheat flour which some dogs are sensitive to. If so, it's so easy to modify this recipe, simply substitute one cup of wheat flour for 1-1/4 cup of rye or oat flour or ¾ cup, rice, barley or potato flour.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(4)
Reviews in English (4)
Simple recipe and easy to make even with my hands! I used a dog bone biscuit cutter, made 90, I tried one myself to check quality, very nice Personally I wouldn't want them any more crunchy than they are after 20 mins in at 190. Many thanks-12 Jun 2015
Really easy to make dogs love them have been trying them out on lots of dogs in the neighbourhood and not one dog has turned them down. For my personal taste a bit more peanut butter would be perfect! Lovely!!-17 Jun 2017
Lovely easy recipe. I would say though to add the milk a little at a time - my mix was too sticky so ended up adding another 15g (roughly) of wholemeal flour. Didn't have a 1" cutter but my 1 & 7/8" in cutter still made 77 biscuits. I did try one, and to be honest, with a little more peanut butter they would be really nice. Perfect for our doggie friends though. I took them out after the initial 20 mins but they still had a slight crunch or snap to them.-24 Dec 2016
Grocery delivery Norfolk Park
You want to know more about grocery delivery in Norfolk Park? Convenient: get all your products such as Brave Botanicals Body Bounce Conditioner, So Divine Vibrating Bullet French Kiss and / or Curver My Style Basket Large Vintage White at home! Items from the supermarket from supermarket shelves as Variety Packs & Snacks and not to forget Sea Bass, Bream & Tuna of brands like Max Benjamin and not to forget Gusto. You buy it all effortless and extra cheap online! Grocery delivery Norfolk Park brings your groceries into your kichten. See directly whether popular shops such as Batleys and also Holland & Barrett also deliver in your city. In Eskdale this may be different compared to Stonehaven. Start a search on your postcode (e.g. LE13 1UJ0 or something such as HX6 3JA0). Then you will see soon enough what (eg. Tesco) grocery delivery service in Norfolk Park is available. Crosby (44, Chartered public finance accountant) Shops a lot at the online supermarket “It saves me two hours a week. “
Can i get my groceries delivered at home in Horfield?
Groceries delivery Horfield: do you already make use of it? Your shopping bag full with popular groceries like Schwartz Ground Mixed Spice Jar, Bonne Maman Rhubarb Conserve and Biona Organic Apple Puree and still often in advertising products by UltraDEX can have a weight of 18,4 kg. Lifting with bags may be past! Check home delivery groceries Horfield today. The supermarket will bring everything at your house. Online, you decide a delivery date + time. Early on Saturday at 08:45, saturday around noon at 16:15 or saturday evening around 22:00, choose yourself! Check the latest details about Grocery Delivery South Lakeland
Online grocery shopping in Horfield
Do you ever order products online at ScrewFix.com www.screwfix.com? The flow of online gorcery shopping is almost the same. Create an account, start searching groceries like How it Works The Dog Ladybirds for GrownUps and of course G Chocolate Ganache Mini Puds. Or search for products within the shelf Stocks or limit yourself to shop brands like WM Widdop Bingham. Put all the desired groceries in your shopping cart. The next step is to pick a time slot for delivery. You don’t need your debit card directly, use pay after delivery, convenient and quick with the debit card. Did you know, many online supermarkets also offer click and collect? It is that easy: online groceries shopping and try for example the Sainsbury’s grocery delivery in Horfield.
Try the online butcher and bakery
There are a considerable amount of bakeries in Horfield that are able to deliver your bread to your home. You will find there Borodinsky, the butcher will deliver you Ham Butt End. An greengrocer provides Salsify, and also Bilberry and Guava at the delivery service Horfield. A big plus: no more tainted food. You can have drinks delivered through the liquor like Stack Impact Altbier or a good glass of Santa Tresa Cerasuolo. Test the delivery of supers now. Choose Bluna as a thirst quencher. The convenience of online shopping is unprecedented. he delivery service is available throughout the day. This may be at 10:20 o’clock in the morning 15:10 o’clock before dinner, or evenings about 20:40 o’clock via grocery delivery Horfield. The delivery service of the bakery, and buying food via internet results in lots of extra time. Test it today: the grocery delivery service of Ocado, Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Asda, Lidl, Amazon Pantry, Aldi, Morrisons, Iceland, Waitrose. This may also be possible with the service of Holland & Barrett, Budgens and the Karolina Shop. A friends night? Buy a serving Pakora or a treat like Walkers Salt & Shake Crisps 6x24g with a discount online. Therafter, the house should be cleaned. Therefore, buy an Fairy Original Dishwasher Capsules x84 offer online.
Which supermarkets deliver in St. Judes?
The supermarket delivery service St. Judes: It is becoming more popular. A shopping cart full of products like Maybelline Baby Lips Balm Blush Booming Ruby, Monkey Pencil 3 and of course Paper Mate Inkjoy 300RT Retractable Ball Pen and of course offers from brands like Hewlett Packard weights often up to 12,9 kg. Stop lifting those heavy bags. Check the online supermarket St. Judes right now. Even if you live in an apartment, everything neatly supplied. Groceries at home when it suits you. Early on Saturday at 12:00, thursday afternoon to 15:30 or monday in the evening at 18:45, where you want (home or work). You can also read more about Supermarket Delivery Woking
Brie’s Parsley and Carrot Dog Biscuits
“Not only are these treats tasty for your pet, but also very healthy. Parsley is well know for helping keep bad doggy breath under control, while carrots are good for the stomach.” – apple.strudle
- Bunch of fresh, curly parsley
- 50g Fresh, finely grated carrots
- 50g Grated Mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 600g Whole-wheat flour (Note: Do not use white flour)
- 2 Tablespoons of crushed bran flakes
- 2 Teaspoons of baking powder
- 50g of water
Preparation: 20 minutes | Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and lightly grease 2 baking sheets
- Mince and dice the parsley and carrots
- Mix together the parsley, carrots, cheese and oil
- In a separate mixing bowl, mix together the flour, bran flakes and baking powder
- Add the parsley-carrot mix to the flour mix, also adding the vegetable oil and mix well
- Gradually add all the water to the mix whilst stirring the mixture should be moist – if not you may need to add a small amount of extra water (up to 2 tablespoons)
- Kneed the dough for a minute, then roll out to around ½ an inch thickness
- Use a cookie cutter to cut out the shapes (Maybe a dog bone to make sure you don’t mix these up with your own biscuits! Or how about a festive Christmas tree?)
- Bake the biscuits for 20-30 minutes, until golden brown
- Remove the biscuits and turn them over on the baking tray – then return them to the oven but switch the oven off. Bake for a further 30 minutes
- Remove the biscuits from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before transferring them to a cooling tray
- Once cooled and hardened, store the biscuits in an airtight container
Some dogs may be sensitive to wheat flour, if this is the case, substitute it with rye or oat flour.
You might also want to consider adding a small amount of peanut butter to the recipe to sweeten it up slightly.