Peel an onion and garlic and finely chop. Wash the peppers and tomatoes and cut them into pieces.
Remove the skin of the sausage and cut it into pieces.
In a large, deep frying pan, heat the butter and oil.
Saute onion and garlic with smoked paprika.
Add the chopped sausage and fry everything together.
Put the peppers and tomatoes then pour the cider and add the broth. Stir, add salt, pepper, thyme and a bay leaf and let the sauce reduce for 5 minutes.
Put the fish, sprinkle with sauce, cover and cook over medium heat for 6 minutes.
Add the mussels, cover and cook for another 5-6 minutes (the mussels should be open).
Serve immediately. It is delicious !
Over land, the original Dobrogean recipe
Over land, the original Dobrogean recipe, as do Lipovan fishermen. It is a thousand-year-old recipe, one of the oldest recipes for preserving fish. Fishermen dry any kind of fish this way, the recipe is extremely simple.
Lipovan delicacies such as Malasolca or Scordolea are prepared from this fish.
I also have video recipes where you see absolutely everything I do & # 128578
Over land, the original Dobrogean recipe
In late autumn, when it was cool outside, fishermen went fishing in the pond or on the Danube. They came after a few days with the boats full. The women went with carts full of baskets and filled them with fish. The fish that came here was the secret (ration) of every fisherman. For the cherhana, what was caught was sent before to the cherhana.
I close my eyes and see the big, caulked boats (dinners and snails), the smell of the shore and the pond, the rough and bearded faces of the fishermen. Years have passed, the old cherhanaua, covered with reeds, is no more. Now it's a modern, ugly, concrete thing.
Over land, the original Dobrogean recipe
The women took the fish and went home. The fishermen, tired, went to the wine cellar in the village to wash their throats from the roughness of the pond & # 128578
At home, the hustle and bustle began, the fish was divided into categories: what was for sale, what was to be dried, or what to cook. They made soup, plachie, sarmale, fried, marinated, put it to dry, smoked or salted & hellip. A huge pot of fish soup , from which our large family eats. Generous bowls, as large as basins, were distributed to needy families in the neighborhood.
And they were thrown on the hot plate, sprinkled with salt and a few chicks as big as a palm, for brine : tomatoes, perch, queen of the pond, small talk.
God, how it all smelled, sweet fish, freshly caught, puddled, with vegetables and greens & hellip
The fish for drying was salted, then, after a few days, it was dried. It was listed as tobacco dolls, everywhere were "ropes" with fish landed. After drying, some went for sale, some went to the attic for the winter.
There is a lot to tell about those times that went somewhere far away, in the mists of time & hellip And they don't come back.
The fishermen died a long time ago, 30-40 years ago, the old cherhanaua is no more, the fish is no longer in the Dobrogea ponds & # 128577 The ponds are no more either, they have been dried, agriculture is being done now.
How come Over land, the original Dobrogean recipe, I invite you to watch the video here:
If you know old fish recipes or lesser known recipes, as cooked by your parents and grandparents, please let me know. I think it is worth carrying the memory of our ancestors.
Fresh mackerel with shells, chorizo and tomatoes - Recipes
St Jacques shells 160 gr
Pickled artichoke heart in oil 100 gr
Green asparagus 50 gr
Candied cherry tomatoes 20 gr
Pork mushroom powder 10 gr
Fresh porcini mushroom mushrooms 30 gr
Olive oil 60 ml
Butter 250 gr
Fine salt 2.5 gr
Ground white pepper 0.5 gr
Tomatoes 35 gr
Lamai 30 gr
Parsley 5 gr
Basil 12.5 gr
Peeled almonds fried 10 gr
Olive Kalamata 20 gr
Garlic 2 gr
Method of preparation:
St. shells Jacques seasoned with salt and ground white pepper, sauté in a hot pan, in olive oil and butter, about a minute on each side, until they catch a crispy crust.
The asparagus is cleaned and blanched in water with baking soda to keep its color, after approx. Take 1.5 minutes in cold ice water to make a thermal shock.
The artichoke heart and green asparagus are sautéed in olive oil with salt and ground white pepper.
Then the artichoke heart is blended until a fine and homogeneous mousse is obtained.
Prepare the Mediterranean sauce from: olive oil, lemon juice, salt, ground white pepper, diced tomatoes, crushed garlic, basil, finely chopped parsley, Kalamata olives and peeled roasted almonds.
The basil for decoration is blended in olive oil until a homogeneous composition is obtained.
The previously prepared ingredients are arranged on the plate. Decorate with fresh basil, diced tomatoes and red caviar.
4 comments on & ldquo Scoici St. Jacques sauces with artichoke mousse and Mediterranean sauce & rdquo
I am also a chef but there are few restaurants in Romania where the presentation is taken into account. We still go to the system quickly to get him money. You always amaze us masters with impeccable ways of serving
I always find myself in what you really do, I also cook but there is always something new to learn and I always give inspiration to what I cook because of you
I work as a chef in a Lebanese restaurant and I would like to have more knowledge of the kitchen
I THINK THAT AN IN-LINE ASSEMBLY WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE SUITABLE AND I LOOKED LITTLE A LITTLE CROWDED PLATE & # 8230.
We found at least 10 Websites Listing below when search with recipes with mackerel fish on Search Engine
Marinated fish, mackerel, mackerel
Pofta-buna.com YES: 14 BYE: 31 MOZ Rank: 45
- Over marinated, mackerel marinated or marinated mackerel
- In each jar place at the bottom slices of onion, carrot, hot pepper and garlic, pieces of bay leaf
- Do not add much garlic, so as not to influence the taste, but only 1-2 thin slices, to give a pleasant aroma
Baked mackerel in tomato sauce with garlic
- Ever since I know myself I have loved this recipe mackerel in the oven
- I don't mind the smell, because I don't do it so often, but the taste seems great to me
- Most of the time I make it fried, with mujdei and polenta, but today I wanted a simpler version, without fried, and I prepared this mackerel in tomato sauce, which turned out to be delicious!
Baked mackerel recipes: baked mackerel
Bucataras.ro YES: 16 BYE: 41 MOZ Rank: 59
Mackerel in the oven with tomato sauce and Posted by: Autumn07 in Over Every time I post a cooked recipe with so much love and passion, I realize that gastronomy is a story. Writing about food is a challenge. Cooking it is an art. And to know
The 20 tastiest fish dishes to make
Gustos.ro YES: 13 BYE: 50 MOZ Rank: 66
- Salad & quotRelease the over& quot 7
- Spring recipe with fish spicy 10
- Tart with fish, zucchini and corn 13
- Over with horseradish and tomato sauce 15
Baked mackerel with vegetables, recipe for the Rina diet
Pofta-buna.com YES: 14 BYE: 50 MOZ Rank: 68
- Mackerel in the oven with vegetables, recipe for Rina's diet
- I really like fish, as well as my own, so it cooks here over at least once a week
- The fact that I am Moldovan - Dobrogean speaks for itself
- We are used to it with small fish, so did the children
- From 2-3 years eat over …
Marinated mackerel canned fish recipe with onion & # 238n
- P & # 226now now we & # 238nc & # 226ntat with special recipes with freshwater fish (carp, novac, flounder, crucian) but now it's the turn of the ocean fish (marine)
- This can of over marinade can be prepared with mackerel, mackerel or herring
20 recipes for mackerel brine
Brine of over mackerel recipes: how to cook brine over mackerel and the tastiest recipes of brine mackerel, perch brine, crucian brine, baked carp brine, plaice mackerel, bacon brine, pickles in winter brine, salad mackerel smoked with celery, soup mackerel, mackerel fried.
Absolutely Delicious: MACROU LA CUPTOR
- Ingredients needed to prepare mackerel in the oven: - 5 pieces of mackerel
- - half a lemon (approximately) - 2-3 bay leaves
- If I were to make a top of the recipes with fish, the baked mackerel would come first
- It is very easy to prepare and delicious.
Mackerel zacusca fish recipe
- Zacusca is in great demand in all the variants prepared for autumn, I propose a zacusca recipe with fish oceanic, respectively mackerel
- Housewives, who more than that, busy in the "autumn campaign" with the arrangement of the jars in the pantry praises his efforts and is proud with …
Grilled mackerel recipe with polenta
Smoked mackerel recipes: smoked mackerel
Bucataras.ro YES: 16 BYE: 38 MOZ Rank: 64
- Because we really like smoked mackerel, and the one from the trade is extremely salty, we chose to prepare it at home
- It is a simple and very tasty recipe
- Read reviews (23) recipes similar.
Fish preparations for Flowers 2021. Most
- 1 over (mackerel) 1 small onion 1 carrot 1 pepper 100 ml tomato sauce
- The fish is cleaned and washed well, the vegetables are cleaned, they are cut into small pieces and they are all hardened, the tomato sauce, salt, pepper are added.
Fish and seafood recipes
E-retete.ro YES: 15 BYE: 24 MOZ Rank: 51
- Mackerel oven Categories: Fish recipes and seafood, recipes gluten free
- We determined what we would have for dinner the second we saw this mackerel wild fresh in the Mega showcase
- Tapas with tomato cream and anchovies
Turkish sandwich with mackerel and onion
E-retete.ro YES: 15 BYE: 43 MOZ Rank: 71
- Place a tab of mackerel over S.O.S
- Drain a little sauce from the pan over he whistles
- Place a generous mound of onion salad along the mackerel
- serve with a good handful of assorted salad and cherry tomatoes cut in half (I just sprinkled them with a little salt, I didn't train them anymore with lemon oil or juice).
Potatoes au gratin with mackerel Laura Adamache recipes
- Potatoes au gratin with mackerel, delicious recipe with fish Potatoes au gratin with mackerel Lotka, delicious recipe with fish and potatoes
- Yesterday I prepared for lunch a very tasty recipe, au gratin potatoes with mackerel, onion, dill in abundance and smoked cheese. If you have not tried this combination so far, be sure to make the recipe.
Marinated mackerel according to a special recipe!
- Mackerel marinated according to a special recipe! No meat
- Of course you can buy mackerel marinated & # 238n magazine
- But being prepared at home is a pleasure! Incredibly tasty, and the recipe is very simple: 20 minutes and the snack is on the table!
4 recipes with mackerel that can amaze you!
- 6.Place the sawdust at the base of the cooker with warm air, insert the bowl and put the marinated fish
- 7. Cook the fish for about 25 minutes at 180 & # 176C
- 8.Over 13 minutes, turn the fish over
- 3.Mackerel "Smoked" INGREDIENTS: -3 fish mackerel medium-1.5l…
Fish, seafood Laura Laurențiu
Fish recipes, recipes with Seafood, recipes with trout, recipes with salmon, mackerel recipes, how to make trout in the oven, how to prepare recipes difference with fish, over with oven sauce recipes with shrimp, recipes with shells and other seafood.
Baked mackerel with olives Cooking recipes
- Grease the tray with olive oil, place onions, pieces of over seasoned to taste with pepper, paprika and thyme. Pour the tomato juice (or 2 tablespoons of broth dissolved in wine if we do not have tomato juice), wine, bay leaves, oregano and put the tray in the hot oven for 30 minutes
- After this time, turn the fish over and leave it in the oven for another 30 minutes.
Edenia Mackerel Frozen Fish Fillets
Edenia-foods.ro YES: 19 BYE: 36 MOZ Rank: 74
- Put the fillets of mackerel Edenia, thawed beforehand, in an oven tray, sprinkle them with oil and season them according to the recipe
- Then place the tray in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 10 minutes or until the fish is cooked through.
20 recipes for smoked mackerel salad with celery
- Salad of mackerel smoked with celery
- Salad of mackerel smoked with celery recipes: how to cook salad mackerel smoked with celery and the tastiest recipes of chicken breast salad with celery, celery and carrot salad, carrot and celery salad, meatballs with smoked bone, mackerel in the oven with vegetables in aluminum foil, mackerel with baked broccoli, smoked ciol meatballs, pasta over smoked
Pasta with mackerel and red beans Laura recipes
Easter with mackerel and red beans, Italian recipe with vegetables and over mackerel Today I have for you a delicious and consistent recipe, orecchiette pasta with mackerel …
Easter with shells
Besides being very tasty, seafood has many benefits for the body, being important sources of Omega 3 fatty acids, vitamin B12, zinc, selenium and iodine.
Nutritionists advise us to include seafood in the diet at least twice a week, except for people with allergies.
You can make recipes with many different seafood, but this recipe was made with shells.
High temperature resistant oils will be used such as: peanut oil, avocado and even sunflower oil.
Tortellini with chorizo sausages and spicy tomato sauce
I like pasta very much, whatever it is, and I confess that I missed them. So, again, I offer you a pasta recipe, simple and quite fast, in which they are accompanied by a full and robust sauce.
Kitchen: Radu's recipes
Amount: 2 servings
Preparation time: Ten minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
200 g tortellini with mushrooms
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 chorizo sausages, about 100 g in total, sliced
1 small onion, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
150 ml tablespoons of red wine
2 bay leaves
4 tomatoes, finely chopped
1 teaspoon sugar
2 tablespoons tomato paste
2 teaspoons hot pepper paste
2 teaspoons of paprika
black pepper, freshly ground
2 tablespoons fresh, chopped parsley
fresh parsley leaves for garnish
Boil the pasta in plenty of salted water (about 2 teaspoons of salt per liter of water), according to the instructions on the package. They drain well.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the sausages and fry for about 4 minutes, then brown them evenly.
Add onion, salt and cook for 4 minutes. Add the garlic and continue for 1-2 minutes. Add wine and bay leaves and simmer for 2-3 minutes, or until the liquid is reduced by half.
Add tomatoes, sugar, paprika, hot pepper paste, tomato paste and pepper. Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring frequently, until the sauce is thick and the tomatoes are very tender. It tastes and matches salt, pepper and sugar.
Add the pasta and chopped parsley and mix. Serve the pasta garnished with fresh parsley leaves.
Since the sauce contains chorizo sausages, it is better that the pasta filling does not also contain meat. Try using pasta stuffed with mushrooms, cheese and spinach.
Be careful how you organize yourself: the pasta must be ready with the sauce. If you can't synchronize, keep in mind that it's better to have the sauce ready before pasta, and not the other way around. While waiting for the pasta, the sauce can be kept on a low heat, possibly thinned with a little water, if it thickens too much, the pasta cannot wait for the sauce.
Chorizo sausages are already smoked, but if you want to accentuate the smoky aroma, use smoked paprika instead of the usual one.
The sauce should not be in excess, but just enough to & # 8222clad & # 8221 the pasta as a rule, after you finish eating, the remaining sauce does not puddle in the plate, but just smeared it. This is the right way to cook pasta and I think it's good for it to be known, but if you prefer the sauce to be plentiful, do it to your heart's content.
You may find the amount of salt in the water in which the pasta is boiled large. It is as much as boiling water should be salty to taste, like sea water. It should be understood that pasta boils in water and absorbs only a small amount of it. The taste of the pasta will be potentiated by the absorbed salt, but they will only be as salty as it is correct to be.
If you have health problems that limit the amount of salt, it is better to reduce it by at least half, or give it up completely. Taste will suffer, but health, being the most important thing, deserves some sacrifices.
scallops they will be washed under a stream of cold water, in order to remove the existing sand, then they will be boiled over low heat in a pot with water and covered with a lid, for approx. 10-15 minutes (until they open, and those where the shell has not opened, will be thrown away or can be boiled).
Garlic head, it will be cleaned, then they will be put garlic cloves in the blender together with fresh parsley, butter (at room temperature), salt and pepper, mixing for about 1 minute (until a sauce is formed).
sauce obtained, it will be transferred to a bowl, over which it will be placed grated parmesan, mixing with a whisk (until well incorporated into the sauce).
scallops boiled and opened, they will be drained in a strainer, then placed in a large stove tray, over which a spoonful of sauce will be placed.
Tray put in the preheated oven at 200 degrees for about 3 minutes, then served hot with lemon slices or pasta.
Who likes Rafaello candy? If you like it, then with.
Cheese paste with garlic
I recommend this healthy and light food, suitable for days.
Meatballs with onion and tomato sauce
Ingredients meatballs with onion and tomato sauce 500 g.
Summer salad with chicken, quail eggs and sauce.
I called it & # 8222Summer Salad & # 8221, because it's kind of.
Salsa with avocado, mango and onion
Maybe the title says it all. Well, he can't say how good he is and how well he goes along.
How to prepare the garden for summer
If you have a small garden, whether you live at home or you are lucky enough to benefit from it by living at.
Sugar-free ice cream & # 8211 top 4 recipes
Sugar-free ice cream. Certainly, any mother is happy when she hears these words. It's the ideal dessert for summer, but maybe.
Fennel, orange and walnut salad
If you haven't tried fennel, also called sweet anise, this salad is a good way to start.
Pickled eggs in beets
Don't know what to do with the boiled eggs left over from Easter? Pickled eggs are the fastest and.
First scallops they will be washed under a stream of cold water, then they will be put in a bowl with water for approx 30 minutes (this way, they will breathe, eliminating salt water and sand).
They will be taken separately and cleaned with the help of a wire brushes, following to remove the thread they contain, from one end to the other.
scallops thus prepared, they will be boiled in boiling water together with white wine, cooking cream and pepper (until the shell comes apart).
Candy in a calendar box
Chocolate fruit bouquet
Box of 4 chocolate hearts
In a bowl will be made a butter sauce (left at room temperature a few hours before ... to be well melted), mixed with salt, pepper, lemon juice, crushed garlic and finely chopped fresh parsley.
After cooking, drain in a strainer.
On each piece of shell (the one with meat), it will be put from the butter sauce, then on an aluminum foil prepared on a large tray from the stove and put in the well-heated oven (200 degrees) for 5-8 minutes.
They will serve on flat plates, with lemon slices, along with the remaining butter sauce and optionally as desired, with slices of toast.
Light menus with fish and seafood!
Ingredient: one kg of shells, 2 cloves of garlic, lemon juice, 750 g tomatoes, 350 g pumpkin, 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt, pepper, a tablespoon of tomato sauce, 100 ml sour cream, 500 g spaghetti, a bunch of parsley
Method of preparation:
Put the olive oil in the pan and add the shells and garlic to the frying pan. Pour white wine, salt, pepper. Fry for 5 minutes. The spaghetti is boiling. Then combine the tomatoes with the remaining oil from the shells. Remove from the heat and add the shellfish mixture over the pasta. Add sour cream and parsley. Put everything in the oven for 35 minutes. Quantities for 4 servings.
100 g of shellfish meat has 76 calories,
100 g tomatoes have 25 calories
100 g of pumpkin has 18 calories
100 ml of sour cream has about 250 calories
100 g of simple boiled spaghetti has about 350 calories
Crab cocktail on lettuce leaves
Ingredient: 200 g peeled crabs, 200 g seafood cocktail, a red grapefruit, 200 g salad or other leaves, a clove of garlic, a bunch of dill, 100 g cream cheese, 100 g sour cream, a tablespoon of tomato sauce, 2 tablespoons brandy, salt, pepper
Method of preparation: The red grapefruit is cut into large cubes, peeling the bitter peel. Finely chop the garlic and dill. In a bowl, mix sour cream, cream cheese, tomato sauce, brandy, salt, pepper. Then add the cooked crabs and seafood. The mixture is put on the leaves. Quantities for for 4 servings.
100 g crabs have 130 calories
100 g of seafood cocktail has about 100 calories
a large grapefruit has about 50 calories
100 g of lettuce have 22 calories
100 g of light cream cheese can have 100 calories
Paella with fish
Ingredient: one yellow and one red pepper, 2 large onions 4 cloves garlic 250 g shells 500 g fillets over 4 tablespoons oil 250 g paella 200 ml white wine 200 g fresh greens spices
Method of preparation: Cut the peppers into slices and fry them in shells. Put the onion and garlic in another pan with the fish fillet and all the spices. Then mix the contents of the two pans. Put them in a clay pot, and put an aluminum foil on top. Put in the oven with paella. Duration: 45 minutes on low heat. Quantities for 4 servings.
100 g of red bell pepper has 39 calories
100 g of green bell peppers have 25 calories
A serving of paella has 300 calories
100 ml of sunflower oil has 926 calories
The low number of calories makes it the star of diets
Fillets with Mediterranean mixture
Ingredient: 500 g basil tea, 250 ml water 600 g fillets over 100 g red onions 50 g peeled tomatoes 8 black olives 2 tablespoons olive oil lemon peel
Method of preparation:
Leave the tea on the fire for 3 minutes. Then put the spices and fillet in it. Let it boil for 5 minutes. Put the red onion in a frying pan. On a bed of leaves or vegetables put the boiled fillet, hardened onions, peeled tomatoes and lemon peels. Quantities for 4 people.
100 g of black olives have 360 calories
100 g of pike have 82 calories
100 g of olive oil have 900 calories
100 g tomatoes have 25 calories
Red fillets with fresh spinach
Ingredient: 2 cloves garlic, an onion 750 g fresh spinach, chilli 2 tablespoons honey lemon, oil 600 g salmon fillets
Method of preparation: Put the spinach in the pressure cooker. Meanwhile, place the meat in a pan with garlic and lemon and onion. Leave the quality. Put spinach, chilli, honey and then the mixture with fillets on a plate. Quantities for four servings.
100 g spinach to 25 g
100 g of onion has 50 calories
100 g of bee honey has 340 calories
100 g salmon fillet at 367