- 10 pigeons in milk
- garlic for mujdei
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Grilled corn:
The best corn to put on the grill or on the grill is the one in the milk. be easy when we turn them on all sides, we can use a tongs or skewer sticks. It is served with salt and the best is with garlic sauce that everyone knows how to prepare.
- black bean salad (150 grams of black beans, 100 grams of corn kernels, a red onion, lemon juice, 2-3 tablespoons of oil, lettuce)
- a pear
- grilled beef steak
- half a baked sweet potato
- a few slices of pineapple
Disclaimer: The information in this article belongs exclusively to the author of this material and gives a personal experience in the fight against extra pounds. Any medical recommendation contained in this material is for informational purposes only. The results are not typical, they can vary from individual to individual and may depend on everyone's lifestyle, health, but also other factors.
Ingredients Grilled lamb steak with garlic and rosemary
- 1 shoulder of lamb with bone
- 1 boneless lamb leg, whole
- 3-4 large cloves of garlic
- 2 rosemary branches
- thyme to taste
- sweet paprika
- salt and pepper
- 100 ml. olive oil
- 1 red onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 200 ml of red wine
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons homemade ketchup
- 2 tablespoons worchestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili sauce
- potatoes for garnish
How to prepare grilled lamb steak with garlic and rosemary
Until another one, here is what you will discover in this episode of your favorite series:
- Grilled lamb steak with garlic and rosemary, grilled
- Grilled rosemary potatoes
- Pie with raspberries, pears and cereal and butter crustgrill it
The lamb steak, the garnish and the dessert will be prepared in the same period of time, with the help of the Napoleon grill. We reduced the marinade time of the steak to a minimum of 1 hour, but, obviously, if you add the flavors of the evening and leave the meat in the fridge overnight, the steak will be even tastier. Keep in mind, however, do not forget to remove the meat from the refrigerator at least 1 hour before starting the proper preparation.
For the preparation method, I will invite you to the movie with great delight!
Recipe of the day: Grilled beef with baked corn
Grilled beef with baked corn from: pink pepper, fennel seeds, garlic, salt, rosemary, thyme, pepper, olive oil, beef, baked corn.
You may also be interested in:
Cover with cling film and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- 1 tablespoon pink peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 3 cloves of garlic, cleaned and chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped rosemary
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped thyme
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 piece of beef steak
- baked corn for serving
Method of preparation:
Crush the pink peppercorns and fennel seeds. Transfer to a small bowl and add garlic, salt, rosemary, thyme and black pepper. Stir to combine. Keep it aside.
Place the steak on a plate. Rub a teaspoon of olive oil, sprinkle half of the spice mixture and press the steak. Turn around and do the same. Cover with cling film and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Heat the grill over high heat. Place the steak on the grill and turn the heat to medium. Brown for 5-6 minutes on each side.
Remove the steak from the grill, cover with aluminum foil for 7-8 minutes to rest.
New BBQ recipes for 2021! Bonus: Gallery 18 PHOTO
For any barbecue lover: "Other" grilled recipes!
Matache Măcelaru - Recipes with old-fashioned dichis
The coals are hot, and the meat and sausages are sizzling! Let's come to the table with something new, though! It's not even a blasphemy to wrap green bananas in… strips of bacon and grease the pork neck with a reduction of wine, jam and spices & # 8230
As, without neglecting the traditional meatballs, mitites and sausages, it is worth trying other recipes, which combine different ingredients, often proposing surprising combinations: grilled melon with mint and stevia "sugar", chocolate cake with sauerkraut, grilled pork ribs with ginger, Teryiaki skewers with pineapple, beef with cheese, grilled veal with nectarines, sweet potato pie with chocolate and rum, blackberries with potato chips, carp belly with beer, crayfish sausages, chicken with mustard and hazelnut oil, turkey breast with ribs and pineapple and… many others!
133 delicious recipes, after the tasting of which you will exclaim, like Bucătărescu, I live to eat!
ONIONS FILLED WITH MEAT
2 large onions
1 tablespoon soybean oil
½ red pepper
150 grams of lean beef
1 pinch of chopped hot pepper
150 grams of mozzarella
Method of preparation:
This recipe can also be made in the oven, in a heat-resistant glass dish or in a ceramic one, but on the grill it will get a special flavor.
Cut the onion crosswise, then, with the help of a spoon, clean the core, keeping the edges of the sphere firm. Drizzle a little soybean oil. It is wrapped in aluminum foil or, as in the time of the (great) grandparents, in a burdock sheet. Arrange the onion on the already hot grill and keep for 25-30 minutes. Remove and set aside. Cut the leeks and fry in oil and pepper until golden. Allow to cool. Then combine the vegetables with the beef. Season with pepper and mix well. Fill the hollowed onion with the resulting mixture. Top with mozzarella. And put on the grill, also wrapped in aluminum foil, but without covering the top, the one with "mozza de mozza", leaving for another 8-10 minutes, until the "lids" of mozzarella are perfect, browning -is beautiful. Serve immediately, warm, possibly sprinkled with a light red wine, even semi-sweet.
Bucătărescu II book package only 70 lei & # 8211 7 titles!
BEEF FRYING WITH TASTY FAT "EYES"
The meat is not grilled directly from the refrigerator, but is left to rest at room temperature for at least 15 minutes. Otherwise, it will go into thermal shock and will squeeze unsightly on the grill. We chose a beautiful piece of Rib-Eye with that fat fat eye. The breed is Charolais and, for such steaks (400 grams), only animals up to two years old are used.
Grease the piece of meat with a little extra virgin olive oil (it is recommended to use a spray) and season with sea salt flakes, volcanic black salt, cajun mix (garlic powder, onion and pepper varieties) and rosemary.
An already hot grill is used (in this case, on coals), which keeps the temperature constant, and the meat is fried on all sides, to form a crust suitable to retain all the juiciness. Baking will be done, practically, from the inside to the outside, the result being that specific color, pink, on the inside. At each rotation of the meat, the position is changed by 90 degrees, in order to obtain a beautiful grid.
After grilling, the meat is left to cool in the heat, but at a low temperature. During this 10-15 minute interval, the steak relaxes and the excess liquid drains naturally, without staining the plate unsightly.
For the garnish, use several vegetables, from potatoes and pumpkin to leeks, carrots and asparagus. The vegetables are blanched (steamed), then lightly sautéed in melted butter with onions. From the zucchini, a part is cut into extremely thin strips, which are passed through flour and fried to be crispy.
It's time to put the steak on the plate. On one side, we arrange the potatoes, on the other we artistically arrange the asparagus with the carrots and the zucchini. The chef's suggestion: a discreet ceramic bowl with demi-glaze sauce, obtained from boiling beef bones, the juice being added with spices and then subjected to a severe reduction. Carefully soak the pieces of meat in this tasty sauce!
GLAZED PIG STRIPS
700 grams of pork breast cut into 3 cm thick strips
salt and black pepper
4 fresh hot peppers
2 tablespoons honey
50 grams of dark chocolate (75% cocoa)
Method of preparation:
Heat the grill. The pork strips are salted, peppered and placed on the grill, where they should stay for 30-35 minutes. Meanwhile, the peppers, from which the seeds were removed, are mixed with the honey in a mixer. Add the melted chocolate and mix well. Drain the pork strips well and grease them generously with the chocolate icing before baking for another 10 minutes on the grill, in a pan.
The delicacy, supposed to be an old Aztec recipe, can be served on a bed of sauteed vegetables, along with boiled potatoes.
A cookbook with lots of chocolate & # 8211 HERE!
Batch Jariște's stories & # 8211 3 volumes & # 8211 150 lei (initial price: 180 lei)!
On the Grill, on the Board and in the Jar. On the Sands of the Danube
Ever since Prometheus, in spite of Zeus, set fire to man, the man, already a hunter and fisherman, felt that he had a new calling, that he could give more and better, and so he heated the first grill. From here, from the grill, from the letter A, the inclination of some men towards the saucepan is probably claimed, the call to deepen at the tail of the pan, the culinary art. As summer is almost over, we hurried, caught by the same call, me and Marian and Cătălin, two comrades in flight from the concrete of the city, to cheer ourselves on the grill, to make another pot of earthenware and what not, let's throw another fishing rod in the Danube. If at first I wasn't going to write anything about the grill, otherwise I wouldn't be prepared with meat or other culinary odors, I changed my mind after rediscovering a taste I hadn't tried in years. By the way, although I suppose they know each other, it wouldn't be bad to mention a few basic rules for a barbecue to be successful, to avoid getting a steak like a shoe sole.
1. First of all, the slices of meat must be thicker, between 1.5 and 2 cm, a prerequisite for obtaining a juicy steak. If we slice the meat thinly, the juices have little place to stand and we will logically get a dryness.
2. When and if you want grilled meat, the stupid habit of attacking yourself with a hammer on the meat, reminiscent of too many schnitzels, has no place. I've met enough people who do that. The fiber of the meat must not be broken with the hammer, it must not be squeezed, weakened by juices because again, we get a dryness.
3. I have also often encountered the situation in friends, relatives, the people's assembly and ad hoc, in which people near the grill cannot refrain from confusing the meat by constantly turning it, eager to monopolize the grill, even if it's none of their business, they're quick to show how good they are. Excessively turned meat also becomes dry. Normally, the meat is left on one side for a longer time until it catches the crust and then turns and holds less on the second side. And if you turn it twice on each side it's ok, but it shouldn't be abused.
4. A fourth rule would be to give it high salt at the end but not at the beginning, for the same reason, not to extract the juices of the meat prematurely.
By and large, these would be the basic rules for a good barbecue. Of course, there are several small things, depending on the meat used, grill, etc., but it is not necessary to go into details. I would just mention one situation, on which we met several discussions, respectively to get a better taste on the grill, it is good to initially fry the meat in the pan briefly, arguing that the formation of a crust would isolate the juices in the meat. Indeed, the meat prepared in this way is tastier, but this is not due to the crust that would protect the juices inside the meat, but is due to the Maillard reaction, which occurs when frying, which forms the taste, aroma and color of the meat. About this reaction, very present in the kitchen, you can read more about sautéed mushrooms.
Returning to our trip to the Danube, I can say that we had some pork, meat and liver, which we harmonized with a kapia pepper salad and baked potatoes. As you can see, nothing more elaborate. We know that pork liver has a low price, that it is not consumed much and that, perhaps many times, we are dissatisfied with the fact that we take it hard from the pan. Have you tried it on the grill, outdoors, on the fire?
I had forgotten how tasty, tender and fluffy it can be if we grill it properly, give it plenty of salt at the end and don't let it cool down, stay too long. Bought on the run, for the reason & # 8221 to be there & # 8221, pork liver was for me the greatest pleasure the grill provided me. I massaged both the slices of meat and the liver, cut into large pieces with fresh thyme, and let them rest until I cooked the red kapia peppers on the board. I cleaned the peppers of burnt skins and made them a classic salad with oil, vinegar and garlic. A sour and garlic salad, which is well tolerated with the steak and cut from the weight pork.
Then, while the meat was grilled, I peeled the potatoes, gave them a little salt and wrapped them in aluminum foil. When the meat was ready, I raised the grill and tossed the potatoes to cook.
In about 15 minutes the potatoes are ready and I assure you that they are delicious. I have often baked potatoes in their skins, without aluminum foil, but they have the disadvantage that you work harder to clean them and you get a little tired. It may be even better if you fry the potatoes a little with butter and greens, but as I said, this was not the case with us, the preparation being on the run. I mainly considered only the work done on the earthen pot, respectively beans with smoked ribs, about which I will write soon.
Towards evening I probably ripened the last corn of this year. Like dessert. Be healthy and well!
Carnatii Gratarel & # 8211 Voted Product of the Year 2020 ″ in the category “Carnati”
- are part of the premium range Full of Meat are among the most appreciated products of the producer group of ELITE sausages.
- The winners of the "Voted Product of the Year 2020" award in the "Sausages" category were designated.
- They are a high quality product, with the authentic taste of Romanian products.
- The secrets of perfect taste? Recipe - quality pork and the mixture of spices well dosed but also the simple preparation process, based on draining and smoking (without boiling).
- They go perfectly with any garnish but you can also enjoy them simply, with mustard!
Let's see what ingredients we need for those 3 recipes for garnishes and I invite you to click PLAY in the window below for video recipes!
Ingredients for Baked Pepper Salad (4 servings) - 3 recipes for garnishes
- 8 baked peppers
- 50ml apple cider vinegar
- 50ml oil
- 150ml water
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar
- salt to taste
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- ½ parsley connection
Ingredients for Vegetable Packages (2 servings) - 3 garnish recipes
- 3 medium potatoes
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 large red onion
- corn slices
- olive oil
- grilled spices to taste
Ingredients for Cus-Cus with mushrooms and spinach - 3 recipes for garnishes
- 250g boiled couscous
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- a white onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 300g fresh mushrooms
- 100g spinach
- salt and pepper
- a cube of organic vegetables
- 100ml water
I hope you enjoyed the ones 3 recipes for garnishes, which go perfectly with Grilled Sausages from ELIT! I can't wait to try them and tell me which one you like best! May you be the best! Try the recipe Al Forno pasta with sausages!
Freezing or fried corn
This method of freezing corn gives you free kernels so that you can later get just what you need. Grilling or frying corn before freezing gives it a smoky and intense taste, which is fantastic in Mexican-style dishes such as lime tortilla soup or corn salsa.
Grain the corn
If you have already taken the grill through the grill, turn on your wheat. If you have a gas stove, you can rush the ears of corn directly onto the burner as shown here. The oven broiler setting will work as well. Grate or fry the corn until it shows a few spots of brown brick on all sides, but it is not burnt.
Cut the berries from the thighs
Put a small bowl upside down in a large bowl. Hold a corn ear tip down vertically on the small bowl. Cut the cores from top to bottom. The double bowl method prevents the core from spreading throughout the kitchen. Save the shells for the corn stock.
Freeze the corn kernels in a single layer
Spread the corn kernels on a baking sheet in a more or less unique layer. It froze, uncovered, for an hour. Transfer to bags or refrigerated containers. Freezing them in a single layer first keeps the cores from sticking to each other, and that means you can only take out what you need later.
Ingredients Baked trout & # 8211 recipe step by step
- 2 trout of 300-350 grams each, weighed after evisceration and removal of the spine
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 small clove of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
OTHER TROUT RECIPES:
Baked trout & # 8211 step by step recipe, preparing the trout
1. This time, I was so lucky that I found trout ready at the Selgros fishery & # 8230 now I have a blocking moment, realizing that there is no term for "butterflied" in Romanian, that I just can't say "Flutter" or "flutter". Finally, the trout untied like a butterfly, by removing the spine and the ribs that cling to it. Even though, yes, I had enough tweezers to remove with the tweezers, because my husband would not touch the fish if he only suspected the imminence of discovering a small bone.
2. If you are not as lucky, ask the seller to do this for you. And if that's not possible either, then you can follow the trout threading tips from recipe for baked trout rolls (click on the link) trying to keep & # 8211 or not & # 8211 the fillets attached, because the dish comes out just as well with the fish split into two fillets, not just with it unfolded like a butterfly.
Baked trout & # 8211 step by step recipe, seasoning and baking
1. Switch on the oven and set it to the grill function at 230 ° C. Once you have the trout either untied like butterflies or threaded, dab them with absorbent kitchen towels to remove excess moisture. Season on the side with the meat with salt, pepper, dried thyme, grate the garlic (all over) on a small grater and sprinkle with paprika.
2. After seasoning them on the meat side, sprinkle them with ½ of the amount of olive oil and place them, with the seasoning side (the meat side), in the oven tray, previously spread with baking paper. Be careful, it must be a type of baking paper that can withstand high temperatures, not one that only goes up to 180 ° C! Season with salt, ground black pepper, thyme and paprika and sprinkle with olive oil on the skin side, now exposed.
Cooking (baking) the trout in the oven
1. Once the oven is heated to 230 ° C, place the trout tray in the oven in the upper half. Not on the top rail, but on the next one.
2. Bake the trout at 230 ° C, grill function, for 15 minutes. During this time we do not need to return them. Basically, only the skin will be exposed to direct heat, and the meat will cook delicately underneath it. Eventually, only if you want, once, about halfway through the cooking time, you can gently grease the skin with the oil that will drain from the fish, using a brush. At the end of the 15 minutes, wonderful trout in the oven, fragrant and with crisp, dreamy skin!
This baked trout is served immediately, along with your favorite garnish and sauces or salads of your choice. We chose to serve it with polenta (click for polenta video recipe) and a very simple sauce. The sauce, in fact, is a kind of weak mujdei. I made it from 1 clove of garlic, 1 tablespoon chopped green parsley, finely grated yellow juice and peel of lemon ½, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 4 tablespoons cold water and 1 pinch of salt, all given together in the blender. It was actually delicious!
So we enjoyed a delicious meal, made in a very short time. Great appetite!
Orlando’s Grilled Package: Tasty and Crispy
The Grill: Tasty and Crispy Package brings even more good cheer to any gathering, whether it's a family event or a goodbye with friends. Contains enough tasty and crunchy delicacies from Orlando & # 8217s for 4 to 6 people and each of the included snacks are rich in fiber, protein and essential fatty acids.
Snacks to enjoy with your loved ones
Perfect for 4-6 people
When everyone is swarming around the grill and the beer and juice bottles are opening, then it's the perfect time to bring to the Grill Package: Tasty and Crispy. Contains 6 natural snacks for everyone's taste, full of fiber and healthy fats.
Black Sunflower seeds are rich in vitamins E, B1, B6, folic acid and minerals. Baked Peanuts with Sea Salt have a high content of coenzyme Q10. Premium Pistachio in Baked Shell with Sea Salt contains plant sterols and antioxidants. Baked Almonds with Sea Salt contain riboflavin (vitamin B2) necessary for cellular respiration. Baked Pumpkin seeds have beta-carotene, the vegetable pigment that the body turns into vitamin A, super important for the immune system. Roasted corn is rich in magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, manganese, iron, zinc, copper and selenium. Basically, with the Grilled Package: Tasty and Crispy, you offer your loved ones natural snacks with great health benefits.