Corn fritters are very delicious and you can experiment with this recipe. Add other ingredients, change the quantity, make them to your liking!
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, cut
- 1 hot pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup frozen, thawed corn
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 or
- 4 tablespoons flour
- salt, pepper 1
- teaspoon baking powder
- chili sauce for serving
- coriander leaves for decoration
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Corn fry:
Cook the onion and garlic.
In a bowl add the corn and crush a little with a fork.
Add fried onions, green onions and egg.
Mix and add flour, baking powder, salt and pepper.
It will be a slightly soft composition, but it hardens when fried.
Fry in oil, when they are browned, return to the other side.
Serve with chili sauce and garnish with coriander leaves
What else can you invent for breakfast (a meal that comes back to me for cooking every morning, by the way)? Sure, you can, if you take the time to do so. What if you wake up in the morning with a piece of hardened bread and two croissants left over from yesterday? If you don't have time to leave the house to buy some fresh ones? Can you get something good out of here? I say you can, if you have a few small things around.
Two eggs, four tablespoons of milk, a tablespoon of olive oil, salt, pepper, some fragrant leaves. Beaten well together.
Basically, that's why old bread was invented. Or vice versa. Fresh bread absorbs too much.
If you put oil in the composition and you have a non-stick pan, you don't have to use another oil for roasting.
Hold the slices of bread for 30 seconds on each side.
Did you solve with the bread? Split each horn lengthwise.
Put the horn halves with the core in the egg and milk mixture.
Fry it for 30 seconds on the soaked side.
That's about it. We liked the raspberry jam and ate the goat milk yogurt skewers.
If there weren't a day of meat on our menu, I'd say we're turning into ovo-lacto-vegetarians. Terrible! :)
Come on, the cheese isn't bad either. Stay healthy.
GRILLED MAIZE WITH FLAVORED BUTTER I Recipes + Video
Hello, dear guests, today I prepared GRILLED CORN WITH FLAVORED BUTTER. Grilled corn is more beneficial than boiled corn because by boiling it loses its nutrients but by baking it retains them. Do not hesitate to prepare it in the open air, when grilling, take the opportunity to prepare baked corn. I hope you like this recipe and enjoy it. I still wish you a tasty day and good appetite!
For flavored butter:
- 100 gr. - butter (at room temperature)
- 4-5 threads & # 8211 fresh parsley
- 5-7 leaves & # 8211 fresh basil
- 3 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1/2 & # 8211 lemon peel
- 1/3 & # 8211 chili peppers
- Salt and black pepper
Method of preparation:
- Put the corn cobs in a large bowl and pour cold water on top (to cover them all), let them sit for about 20-30 minutes.
- Heat the grill well.
- Take the corn cobs out of the water and drain them a little. Place them on the hot grill and bake on each side for about 4-5 minutes or until the breadcrumbs turn black (don't panic, the breadcrumbs don't allow the corn to burn).
- Meanwhile, prepare the butter: chop the greens and chili peppers, add the greens in the butter together with the chopped peppers and garlic, grate the peel of half a lemon, season with salt, black pepper and mix.
- Remove the corn cobs from the grill. Let them sit for about 4-5 minutes, then clean them of cloths and grease them with flavored butter. Good appetite.
- Instead of a grill, you can also use a grill pan.
- It is desirable that the corn species be sweet (sugary).
If you are preparing this recipe, don't forget to take a photo of it and use the hashtag #valeriesfood
Three corn recipes
Originally from Central America, corn is consumed in many parts of the world. Due to its nutrients, this food helps us stay fit, grow our muscles and is beneficial for health problems such as ulcers or gastritis.
Today, we present you some recipes that have corn as the main ingredient.
Cream corn soup
For this recipe you need: 300g of fresh corn kernels, 5 potatoes, an onion and 50 ml of cream for cooking. Boil the potatoes together with the corn and a small onion. Then drain the water, strain the vegetables, add the cream and 100 ml of the juice in which they boiled and season to taste with salt and pepper. For extra freshness, you can add a little mint.
As simple as it is tasty, this recipe is. The corn omelette is the perfect option for the morning meal, and the corn will give the omelet another texture and a slightly sweet taste. For one person, you need 2 large eggs, 1-2 tablespoons of pre-cooked or canned corn kernels, salt and perish to taste. If you want the omelet to be even more consistent, you can also add a piece of salted telemea.
Salad with beans and corn
It is a filling salad, and the recipe is very easy to prepare. You need the following ingredients: a box of corn, a box of red beans, an onion, a red pepper, a cucumber, 1-2 tablespoons of vinegar, half a teaspoon of sugar, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, salt and pepper.
Preparation: In a salad bowl put the drained beans, drained corn, cucumber peeled and cut into pieces, onion cut into scales and pepper cut into thin slices. Over all, put a sauce of: vinegar, oil, salt and pepper.
Tuna with corn and mayonnaise
Tuna with corn and mayonnaise, a recipe that will get you out of the impasse every time you have nothing to eat at home or in those moments when friends knock on the door and you want to serve them with something very tasty that is super-super simple!
Tuna salad with corn is one of Luca's favorites, so I prepare it quite often. Canned tuna and corn are not missing from our house for this very reason. In less than 10 minutes we have the food ready!
This salad is suitable in any season, but in summer it seems the tastiest. Cold, taken out of the fridge, on toast or on a crunchy stick. It is absolutely delicious! And it goes perfectly with fresh cucumber sticks! Winter? Add pickled cucumbers, finely chopped, directly into the salad!
Tuna with corn and mayonnaise - Everything you need to know about the recipe
What is corn starch, how is it obtained and what does it contain?
Corn starch is that powder obtained from separate, crushed and ground corn kernels. It is gluten free and has 350 calories per 100 grams.
The composition of corn starch includes many substances beneficial to health, including protein, zinc, iron, magnesium, manganese, sodium, carbohydrates, niacin, fiber and amino acids.
Corn starch is popular among consumers due to its positive effects, which are observed by researchers in people who have included this powder in their diet for a long time. In addition, experts recommend a diet based on corn starch to those who want to lose weight, being an excellent substitute for wheat flour.
Corn starch is not only an important source of nutrients, but also a food-medicine that, due to its high content of slow carbohydrates, provides the body with the necessary weapons to reduce the risk of hypoglycemia, heart disease and blood diseases. The food strengthens the immune system and prevents the formation of various inflammations and the absorption of bad cholesterol, which negatively influences health.
Corn Recipes: Casserole (Chilean Soup)
Ingredient: 6 chicken hammers, 3 cups pumpkin pulp (diced), 6 small potatoes (diced), 2 corn cobs (cut into three), 3 carrots (cut into 2.5 cm pieces), 5 cups soup Concentrated chicken, rice, salt and pepper to taste, parsley and coriander, hot sauce for serving.
Preparations: put the chicken hammers, pumpkin and potatoes, pieces of corn, carrots and soup in a large pot. After boiling, reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 25 minutes or until the chicken and vegetables have penetrated. Season with salt and pepper. Meanwhile, boil the rice. Serve as follows: put rice in a bowl, take with the polish from the pot and chicken, and vegetables, then pour the soup. Add a few drops of hot sauce and sprinkle with chopped parsley and coriander.
Ingredients needed for 2 servings of summer salad with tomatoes, avocado and corn:
- 300g cherry tomatoes
- 1 can of corn kernels
- 1 avocado
- 2-3 sprigs of green onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 small bell pepper or kapia
- 1 small bunch of green parsley (if you also have coriander very well)
For dressing the summer salad we use:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- juice from a 1/2 lemon
- fresh pepper
- a little chilli powder for those who love adventure :)
How do we prepare summer salad (with tomatoes, avocado and corn)?
Wash the vegetables well and cut them into cubes, clean the avocado and cut it into thin slices, finely chop the garlic, as well as the greens. Put all the ingredients in a bowl, and add the dressing, stirring lightly.
Let the salad cool for 5-10 minutes to blend the flavors and then serve.
As I wrote, wonderful!
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
3 potatoes, 100 g corn, 100 g ham
1 small onion, 2 cloves garlic, 2 eggs
oil, salt, pepper - to taste
Wash and peel the potatoes, cut them into small cubes and boil them. Preheat the oven. When the potatoes are cooked, pass them, add beaten eggs, salt, finely chopped onion, crushed garlic cloves, salt, pepper, corn and diced ham. Stir well. Wallpaper a tray with baking paper and shape from the mixture flat meatballs, which you place on the tray. Put them in the oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown. Good appetite!
QUESADILLAS WITH CHICKEN AND GRILL MAIZE I Recipe + Video
Hello dear lusts. Today I prepared QUESADILLAS WITH CHICKEN AND GRILLED MAIZE. It is a mega-delicious recipe, which is prepared from a few ingredients and has an enticing taste. With the first bite, you feel like you're in Mexico. I hope you like my recipe today and I hope you enjoy it. I wish you to continue to have a tasty day and good appetite!
- 1 chicken breast (about 450-500 gr.)
- 2 corn cobs (about 500 gr.)
- 4 tortillas
- 300 gr. - grated cheese
- ½ teaspoon - chilli pepper
- ½ teaspoon - paprika
- 1 teaspoon - granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon - dried oregano
- Salt and black pepper
- Olive or sunflower oil
To be served:
Method of preparation:
- First of all, boil the corn for about 10-15 minutes, then brown it on a grill pan on all sides.
- Meanwhile, season the chicken breast with chilli and sweet pepper, granulated garlic, dried oregano, salt and black pepper to taste. Mix the chicken breast well until all the spices will "hug" it.
- Pour a little oil into a well-heated pan and fry the chicken breast pieces for about 6-7 minutes or until nicely browned on all sides.
- Remove the corn from the cobs with a knife.
- Now it's time to assemble the quesadillas: Grease a part of the tortilla with a little oil and put it with the greased side down. Sprinkle a little cheese on half of the tortilla, on top arrange the chicken breast pieces, corn and cover everything with a little more cheese. Overlap the tortilla side (which was not sprinkled with anything) on top of the other side (with the filling).
- Heat a skillet over low to medium heat. Put the stuffed tortilla in the hot pan and brown it on both sides or keep it until the cheese melts. Do the same with the remaining tortillas.
- Remove the quesadilla from a mincer, cut it vertically and serve with tomato sauce, cream or lime.