Source of inspiration Mihaela 63
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 2 onions
- 300 g ham
- 400 g sour cream
- 2 eggs
- salt pepper
- 200 g smoked cheese
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 25 g butter
Preparation time: less than 90 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Baked potatoes with onion and sour cream prosciutto:
We clean and cut the potatoes into small cubes and boil them in salted water,
Cut the julienne onion until it becomes glassy together with the sliced prosciutto. Salt and pepper, then add sour cream. Remove from the heat and let the composition cool, then add the eggs and mix well.
We mix the obtained composition with boiled and cooled potatoes, after which we pour them in a tray but with butter and lined with breadcrumbs.
Top with thin slices of cheese and bake for about 30 minutes until the cheese is browned.
French style au gratin potatoes
In a pot of hot water, boil the potatoes (cleaned and cut into thicker slices) until soft. When ready, drain and set aside to cool.
Meanwhile, put olive oil in a pan and sauté the onion, garlic, bacon for about 5 minutes, or until golden. Add the wine, salt and thyme and simmer until it has evaporated.
Put in a heat-resistant tray, put a row of boiled potatoes, then a row of onions and bacon, a row of sour cream, then another row of potatoes, a row of onions and finally the cheese mix. Bake at 180 & deg C for 30 minutes, or until the cheese is golden.
Season with freshly ground pepper and serve with a glass of white wine. Good appetite!
Recent Articles: Delicious Recipes Blog
CONDITIONAL CAKE Ingredients: 1/2 teaspoon saffron 2 tablespoons hot milk 450 ml milk 150g sugar 90g butter 150g wheat flour 1/4 teaspoon cardamom, ground 80g chopped pistachios 30g raisins Preparation: Soak the saffron in 2 tablespoons of milk . Lightly grease a cake tin, then add a splash of pistachio [& hellip]
Ingredients: 1. potatoes (1 kg or even less) 2. eggs (2 & # 8211 3 eggs) 3. normal onion or green onion 4. pickles or cauliflower 5. oil to taste 6. a little lemon juice after taste 7. salt and pepper Preparation: Step 1: Boil the potatoes with the peel [& hellip]
Ingredients 1 kg of belly 1 kg of veal bones 2-3 carrots 1 onion celery 5-6 cloves garlic 400 ml sour cream vinegar salt, pepper 2 hot pepper yolks (optional Preparation / preparation We boil the bones in a large pot, after about an hour we add the belly, be sure to cut it into strips of about 3 cm [& hellip]
Fasting cake with bananas and nuts
Ingredients: 1 cup brown sugar, 2 cups water, 2 cups flour, 1 teaspoon cinnamon 6 tablespoons margarine 3-4 tablespoons jam, 1/2 cup ground walnuts, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 3 -4 tablespoons of cocoa, a bottle of rum, salt. Topping: 1 cup brown sugar 100 g [& hellip]
Fasting rice pilaf
INGREDIENTS 1 cup rice 2 cups water 1 medium onion 1 carrot 1 medium tomato 1 slice celery 50 g sliced mushrooms 1 bell pepper 1 clove garlic 2 tablespoons vegetable oil ½ sliced zucchini (optional) Salt and pepper to taste PREPARATION Cut all the vegetables into pieces. Wash the rice. In [& hellip]
POTATO ROLL WITH PROSCIUTTO AND CHEESE
Today I give you a quick recipe that you can prepare in a short time and it is simple, without many ingredients.
I advise you if you do not have Almette cheese at home, you can make it yourself with a little cow's cheese mixed with a little sour cream and you add aromatic herbs.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
- Peel the potatoes and carrots and put them on the large grater. Finely chop the onion.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl with salt and pepper, then add the carrots and drained potatoes they contain. With the help of a spoon, spread the composition on a baking paper, giving it a rectangular shape.
- Bake at 180 ° C (preheated oven) for 30 minutes. Remove and leave to cool.
- Grease with Almette cheese with greens (or Philadelphia, cow with a little sour cream and add flavored herbs). Place slices of prosciutto cotto (or Prague ham) on top of the cheese layer, then spread with another layer of cheese.
- Roll and sprinkle over grated cheese.
- Gratinate, grill function, about 10 minutes.
- Cut into slices and serve with a portion of salad (green, assorted, tomatoes).
Published by micibucatari
My name is Iolanda, the mother of two adorable children, and my passion is cooking and the wonderful world of children. The kitchen is my place to relax, alone or with the little ones. I cook with great pleasure for my family any recipe that catches my attention. I like traditional recipes, but also international ones, from anywhere in the world, new recipes but also recipes inherited from my mother and grandmother. I invite you to cook all kinds of recipes together! View more posts
Show Comments Hide Comments
Leave an answer Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Find out how your comment data is processed.
1. Wash and boil the potatoes in their skins with 1 teaspoon of salt until you can easily penetrate them with a fork. Take them out and leave them to cool.
2. Cut the bacon into cubes and fry it in an oil-free pan. After leaving the fat, drain some of it. When the bacon becomes slightly crispy, add the chopped onion.
3. Let the onion cook until it is completely soft (about 5 minutes), add the wine and mix for another 2 minutes.
4. Cut the cheese in 2, then cut each half in 2 in height. Peel the potatoes, slice them
0.5 cm thick and mix the 2 types of cream.
5. In a glass or ceramic heat-resistant bowl, greased with butter, place half the amount of sliced potatoes, put the mixture of bacon and onion on top, place the other part of sliced potatoes, pour the sour cream mixture on top and place the 4 pieces of cheese, with the sticky side down.
6. Bake the pan for 50 minutes. Serve Tartfilette sprinkled with parsley or rosemary, both fresh.
Figs with gorgonzola and ham in the oven
We recently decreed that this week will be one of the appetizers made quickly, with as little heat processing as possible. The fig recipe with gorgonzola and prosciutto fits perfectly in this concept, it is prepared in even less time as it takes the oven to heat up and the actual cooking takes a few minutes. The result is an elegant appetizer, with a very pleasant taste. Honestly, I have been dreaming of these figs filled with gorgonzola for a few years, more precisely since Maya put the recipe on her blog. I was not lucky to come across figs until yesterday, when I implemented the recipe.
Preparation time: 00:05 hours
Cooking time: 00:10 hours
Total Time: 00:15 hours
Number of servings: 6
Degree of difficulty: Easy
Ingredient Figs With Gorgonzola Ham La Cuptor:
- 6 fresh figs
- 6 thin slices of raw ham (or bacon, ham, etc.)
- 6 cubes of gorgonzola or other cheese with blue mold
- 1 teaspoon of good balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- mint leaves
Prepare Figs With Gorgonzola And Ham In The Oven:
1. Turn on the oven and set it at 200 degrees Celsius. The figs are washed, wilted carefully and the tail of each one is removed.
2. Cut the figs in a cross, without completely detaching them at the base. Place a gorgonzola cube in the middle of each fig.
3. Wrap each fig with a slice of prosciutto and place them all in a heat-resistant dish. Sprinkle with balsamic vinegar and honey.
4. Place in the preheated oven at 200 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes, until the cheese melts. Remove, sprinkle with the sauce formed in the pan and serve immediately, sprinkled with fresh mint leaves.
This appetizer with figs looks spectacular and has a really charming taste, the sweet taste of figs perfectly complementing the salty taste of prosciutto, cream cheese, cool mint. You will definitely surprise your guests very pleasantly. If you want to serve these stuffed figs as a unique dish, I recommend two pieces / portion, along with a little arugula salad.
Baked meatballs with baked potatoes & # 8211 a delicious dinner, easy to prepare
For over 5 years, I have been cooking meatballs with baked potatoes almost every week. This delicious food is easy and simple to prepare. I recommend you try my recipe too. It's not complicated at all. You will definitely be able to impress everyone with this dish.
- 4 potatoes, 400 gr minced meat (optional)
- 1 onion, 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Salt, ground black pepper, spices, greens (to taste)
Method of preparation:
Peel the onion and put it on a fine grater or through a blender. Mix onion with minced meat, salt and ground black pepper. Then add spices and fresh herbs to taste.Peel the potatoes and put them on a coarse grater. Remove the excess liquid from the potatoes, squeezing them a little in your hands.Mix the grated potatoes with salt, black pepper and sour cream.
Form the meatballs from the minced meat and put them in a heat-resistant baking dish. We put the grated potatoes mixed with sour cream among the meatballs, so that there are no free spaces in the bowl.
Cover the tray with aluminum foil and put it in the preheated oven at 180 degrees.Bake the meatballs with grated potatoes for 40 minutes. Then remove the foil and put the tray back in the oven for 10 minutes.
If you want this dish to be even tastier, you can sprinkle grated cheese mixed with herbs and spices on top, as soon as you remove the aluminum foil.You can serve minced meatballs and grated potatoes with a variety of sour cream sauces with garlic, mustard, ketchup and vegetable salad. Have fun with your loved ones and increase your cooking!
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 2 bunches of onions
- 1 green cucumber
- 100 ml yogurt or sour cream
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- sweet Boya
- 1 dill connection
- oil or butter
Wash the potatoes well and boil them with a little salt. If there are no new potatoes and you have bigger potatoes, cut them into 4. After they have boiled, drain them. In the case of large potatoes, you must be very careful not to boil them too much.
In a higher pan or Teflon pot, heat the oil. Add the paprika, pepper, rosemary and salt and then add the onion.
When the onion is slightly cooked, add the potatoes and mix gently. If necessary, add spices, especially boai and rozamrin to make the potatoes a beautiful color and a pleasant smell.
Heat the potatoes for 5-7 minutes until they turn golden. From cucumber, garlic, yogurt and a little dill and mix with a blender and get the sauce for eating potatoes with onions.
Serve with olives, cucumbers and sliced tomatoes or grated cheese on top and chopped dill.
TARTIFLETTE WITH HAM
A French potato recipe that can be served for dinner, conquers by the speed and ease of the preparation stages, but also by its taste.
100 g grated Emmental cheese
Preheat the oven to 220 ° C. Peel the potatoes, wash them well and then cut them into rounds about 0.5 cm thick and boil them in salted water for 10 minutes.
Heat all the julienned onions in hot oil.
Add the prosciutto cut into medium size strips and heat it a little.
Put a little butter in a heat-resistant dish, then arrange half the amount of potatoes. Put sour cream on top, season with salt and pepper, then put the onion with prosciutto.
Sprinkle a little more of the grated cheese, then cover with the rest of the potatoes.
Sprinkle the rest of the grated cheese over them and cut the cheese into large, thick slices.
Put the dish in the oven for 20-30 minutes (depending on the power of the oven provided), until the cheese melts and browns slightly.
Serve tartiflette with prosciutto immediately, with a salad or pickles.