A simple but tasty recipe!
- 2 pieces of chicken breast,
- 5 matching onions,
- 4 tablespoons oil,
- 2 glasses of water,
- spices to taste: chili, salt, rosemary,
- a cup of tomato sauce
Preparation time: less than 90 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Chicken breast in spicy sauce:
We wash the chicken breast, slice it and season it according to taste, then place it in an oven tray with water, oil and julienned onion. Put the tray in the hot oven for about 50 minutes, at which point we can add the tomato sauce. Leave in the oven until the chicken breast is well penetrated.
Chicken meatballs in bechamel sauce
Because chicken breast is part of our meat preferences, this time we prepared Chicken meatball recipe in bechamel sauce.
The bechamel sauce came out very tasty, with very little flour added and a lot of nutmeg.
I also added cream cheese with greens and a lot of parmesan and they gave it an insane taste.
We also prepare meatballs in the oven from chicken breast & # 8211 See Recipe Here !
But you can also find a collage on the blog Chicken recipes , for all tastes.
Chicken breast in white garlic, sage and lemon sauce
* skinless, boneless chicken breast
* 10 sage leaves (you can find them at the hypermarket in the salads and germs district)
* 1 cube of chicken (or chicken soup)
* about 1 liter of water if you do not have chicken soup
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 tablespoon starch (or flour)
Chicken breast ingredients in sour cream and mustard sauce
- 4 slices of chicken breast weighing 90-130 grams / piece
- 1 tablespoon grated flour
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard (or your favorite mustard)
- 30 grams (1 small piece) of finely chopped onion
- 1 small clove of garlic, finely chopped (crushed)
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 30 grams of butter with 82% fat
- 300 ml. of concentrated chicken soup
- 150 grams of greasy cream with at least 30% fat or the same amount of special cooking cream, which can be even leaner (any percentage between 14-30%)
- optionally, a drop of freshly grated nutmeg
- salt and pepper to taste
- finely chopped greens for sprinkling at the end (parsley or chives)
Preparing chicken breast in cream and mustard sauce & # 8211 Preparing chicken breast slices
1. For this chicken breast recipe in cream sps, the chicken breast is prepared as for schnitzel. Slice into slices about 1.5-2 cm thick, as much as possible with a uniform thickness. No need to fight with a hammer. Season the chicken breast slices with nutmeg (optional) with salt and pepper. Then roll the slices (or sprinkle) with flour. He shook off the excess flour. An economical option, in order not to consume a lot of flour, is to be sprinkled with flour passed through a fine sieve.
2. Put the oil in a pan over medium heat and then add the butter. I do not recommend giving up either of the two types of fats. The butter will taste good and the oil will raise its smoking temperature so that it does not burn. After the butter melts, brown the chicken breast slices for 2-3 minutes on both sides. Just enough to turn slightly golden, then set aside.
3. Immediately add finely chopped onion and garlic to the pan. Sprinkle a little salt and reduce the heat, tempering at low temperature until the onion becomes translucent. Add the mustard to the pan and mix quickly. Immediately pour the hot chicken soup, mixing everything well.
Cooking chicken breast in sauce
4. Return the slices of browned chicken breast to the pan. Turn down the heat a little and bring the sauce back to the boil. Reduce the heat to low again. Cover the pan with the lid and cook the chicken breast slices under the lid for 10-12 minutes.
5. The chicken breast, at this stage already sufficiently cooked, is removed from the pan and kept warm, covered. Do not cook chicken breast more than is strictly necessary. Unnecessarily prolonging its thermal preparation, we will only be able to dry it very hard. Instead of enjoying a tender and juicy piece, we will fight with a strong and juicy chicken breast.
Completion of the preparation
6. Raise the heat to medium. Boil the chicken breast sauce with cream until reduced to as low as we want. Add the cream to the low sauce in the pan and mix quickly with the whisk. As I specified in the list of ingredients, you can use either a very greasy cream, which does not cut when cooked, or a special cream for cooking, which will not separate when it boils. Bring the sauce to a boil.
7. For a very fine texture of the sauce for this chicken breast with cream, I recommend that it be passed through a sieve. If you are not interested in this aspect, you can leave it more rustic. Immediately after boiling with the cream, season the sauce to taste with salt and pepper. Add the chicken breast slices to the sauce passed through the sieve. Heat well, turning them in the sauce on all sides. The preparation is ready, all you have to do is sprinkle with greens.
Serve chicken breast in cream and mustard sauce
Sprinkled with your favorite greens, which in my case was chives, this chicken breast in cream and mustard sauce is served hot. Gasket Our favorite dish for this dish is mashed potatoes. It goes just as well with a parsnip puree, for example, which is much poorer in carbohydrates. An elegant dish can be obtained by placing some steamed asparagus stalks next to it. This fragile chicken breast goes with semmelknodel dumplings or, if you prefer, plain rice or vegetables.
May it be useful to you! More recipes with chicken breast can be found with one click here.
Flavored chicken breast in delicate cream sauce - an exceptional recipe!
Chicken in cream sauce is perfect for a family dinner. No complicated ingredients are required and it is extremely easy to prepare. That's why this recipe will appeal to those who have little time for cooking.
The preparation perfectly combines absolutely all the ingredients. The delicate cream-flavored cream sauce makes the chicken breast spicy and juicy. Try to prepare it and we are sure you will like it.
-200 gr of mushroom mushrooms
-salt and ground black pepper - to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Cut the chicken breast into medium slices, and the mushrooms & # 8211 slices.
2.Cut the onion into thin slices and fry in oil for 5 minutes.
3.Add the meat, mix and fry together over medium heat for another 10 minutes.
4.Put the mushrooms in the pan, then fry all the ingredients for 10-12 minutes.
5. Add the cream. Season the food with salt and pepper to taste. Stir and simmer everything under the lid, over low heat, for 10 minutes.
Chicken breast with mushrooms and cream sauce is ready! Pasta, rice or buckwheat go very well as a garnish.
1 kg duck breast, salt and pepper, oil (for steak) 1 kg pitted cherries (frozen), 1-2 tablespoons honey, 1-2 tablespoons reduction of balsamic vinegar, a pinch of salt, 1 tablespoon lemon juice ( for cherry sauce) 800 g puff pastry, 1 egg, black sesame, berries for decoration (for serving)
Grate the duck breast on the skin side, close to the meat, then rub lightly with coarse salt, sprinkle with a little pepper and fry in a pan greased with a little oil, first on the skin side, for 3 minutes, then and on the other side, for another three minutes. Continue to cook the duck breast in the oven for 15 minutes, then keep covered until ready to serve.
For the cherry sauce, put all the ingredients in a blender container and turn into a compact, viscous sauce.
For the puff pastry sticks, thaw the puff pastry, grease with beaten egg and cut into long, thin strips. Place the strips in the tray on baking paper, then sprinkle black sesame seeds over them and bake at 200 degrees for 10 & # 8211 15 minutes.
Chicken breast in hot green onion sauce
place on the hot grill, first with the skin down.
The chicken breast can be cut in the thicker area to be better penetrated by the heat of the grill. Otherwise it could be a little more cruel inside.
Prepare a sauce by blending a mixture of: green onions, hot peppers, crushed garlic, thyme, bay leaf, cloves, nutmeg, paprika, salt, pepper, rum, vinegar, honey and olive oil.
Pour the resulting sauce into an ovenproof dish
and on top of that the chicken breast is placed.
Place in the oven heated to 220 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes.
What do you think about this recipe? Leave us a comment to tell us how it turned out or if you need additional guidance.
Delight in just 30 minutes! Chicken with mango and sweet-spicy sauce, a dish with which you make a show!
If you want to pamper your taste buds with a really simple and extremely tasty dish, then you must try our recipe for chicken breast with mango and sweet-spicy sauce! You don't need many ingredients and you can prepare everything in less than 30 minutes!
If you want to pamper your taste buds with a really simple and extremely tasty dish, then you must try our chicken breast recipe with mango and sweet-spicy sauce! You don't need many ingredients and you can prepare everything in less than 30 minutes!
The great advantage of this recipe is that you can prepare everything in a single pan, ie saving a lot of time. We have chosen to prepare everything & icircn Regis Stone Copper Wok pan, because it is extremely durable and the special triple layer, non-stick, prevents sticking and helps us to add flavor to our preparation.
To prepare the recipe for chicken breast with mango, sweet-spicy sauce and basmati rice garnish you will need a few ingredients:
- Chicken breast (500 g)
- An onion
- A capsicum pepper
- A mango
- A carrot
- Spices to taste (salt, pepper, etc.)
- Sweet chili sauce (or finely chopped sugar and chili powder or hot pepper)
- Tomato juice
- Basmati rice (or long grain)
How do we prepare the recipe for chicken breast with pineapple and sweet-spicy sauce?
& Icircncepem everything by putting a Regis Stone Copper Wok pan la & icircncins. The meat is cut into cubes or strips, depending on preference. Saute the chicken with a little oil and add the finely chopped onion. Cut the carrot and pepper into small pieces 2-3 centimeters thinner and add to the pan.
When the vegetables are soaked, add the tomato sauce, generous pieces of mango and a few tablespoons of sweet chili sauce (if you don't have it, you can add either chili powder or finely chopped hot peppers and beat everything with sugar).
Towards the end we add salt, pepper and sugar, depending on the taste we want to obtain. The meat must be sweet-spicy, the well-made chicken and the mango pieces must not lose their texture, but remain whole, so you realize that you have cooked everything properly. M & acircncarea goes wonderfully served with a garnish of basmati rice or long grain rice!
I used oil to this recipe just to add extra flavor, because & icircn the pans in Regis Stone range you can cook easily and quickly, without a drop of fat! The reason? The special, non-stick coating prevents sticking and allows the ingredients to retain not only the texture and color, but also to cook their own juice, full of nutrients that are good for health. Less calories, but more taste!
Pan Regis Stone Copper Wok it has a stainless steel base, which allows uniform heat distribution. The ingredients are cooked without you having to worry about having to check the preparation.
You can prepare all kinds of stews, dishes with sauce or delicious mixtures of vegetables or Asian recipes, all in the same pan! No burns, no smoke, no fat and no too much hassle! Turn & icircn cooking into a million-dollar experience with the right kitchen accessory!
Chicken breast in spicy sauce - Recipes
Posted by Postolache Violeta on March 03, 2013 in chicken curry chicken in coconut milk asian recipes recipes with chicken curry sauce | Comments: 11
1 chicken breast
4 cloves garlic
2 teaspoons curry
250 ml coconut milk
200 ml chicken soup
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon brown sugar
Method of preparation
Cut the chicken breast into cubes and lightly fry it in a few tablespoons of oil. We put it aside.
Heat sliced onion and sliced garlic. When they have softened, add the curry powder and fry it a little carefully so as not to burn it because it will change its taste, becoming bitter.
Chicken breast, in the oven & # 8211 if you want to surprise guests, prepare the meat according to this recipe!
Today we present to you, dear lover of delicious dishes, a great recipe for baked chicken with vegetables and cheese. Get a quick lunch or dinner for the whole family. Even children will be delighted by the tender and rosy dishes of chicken breast and vegetables on the tray. The dish is easy to prepare, even without hassle. So, even a novice in the culinary arts will do well.
& # 8211 0.5 teaspoon ground black pepper
& # 8211 1 teaspoon red paprika
& # 8211 1 teaspoon of aromatic dried herbs
& # 8211 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Note: see Measurement of ingredients
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash the meat well, then whip it, using a paper towel. Cut the meat into thin slices and lightly fry.
2. Put the meat in a bowl and season with salt, ground black pepper, red paprika and dried herbs. Pour vegetable oil and mix the meat well. Let the meat soak in the fridge for 20-30 minutes.
3. Peel the onion and cut it in half into slices. Wash the tomatoes, remove the spine and cut them into cubes. Wash and drizzle the greens, then cut them into small pieces. Mix the vegetables and greens in a bowl.
4. Peel the eggs and pass them through a large grater. Peel the garlic and crush it. Put the cheese through the large grater. Add the eggs, garlic and 50 g of cheese to the vegetable bowl. Mix the composition.
5. Take a baking tray and grease it with vegetable oil. Arrange the meat in the pan. Place and spread 1-2 tablespoons of vegetable mixture with eggs and cheese on top of each slice of meat.
6. Sprinkle the dish with the remaining cheese. Place the tray in the preheated oven at 200 ° C for about 20-30 minutes. Baking time depends on each oven.
7. Remove the dish from the oven, allow it to cool slightly, then arrange it on a serving plate. If desired, sprinkle the delicacy with greens.