5 chicken breasts
1/2 green bell pepper
150g grated cheese
Preparation time: less than 90 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Chicken breast on the grill:
-Cut half of the bell peppers and tomatoes into small cubes and mix with the finely chopped parsley and grated cheese.
-Put the chicken breast on the grill and wait for it to brown only on one side, then on a piece of Al foil, put the breast, but with the undone side down.
-Put 1-2 tablespoons of the above mixture on top.
-Pack and put it back on the hot grill. Let the chicken breast be done.
-The cheese melts and keeps the vegetables caught in the meat. It is absolutely delicious !!!
-We served it with mashed potatoes.
GRILLED CHICKEN BREAST
During the week I prefer to cook quick recipes. This one recipe of grilled spicy chicken breast is one of them, it is delicious and very easy to prepare.
Chicken breast cooked in this way is juicy and tasty and if you increase the marinating time, it will definitely be a delight.
- a large chicken breast (700-800 g)
- a teaspoon of salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- juice from half a large lemon
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper paste (or a teaspoon of paprika)
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped hot pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Method of preparation grilled spicy chicken breast
Bone the chicken breast and cut it into thin slices. Put the fillets in a bowl, add the spices, crushed garlic, salt, oil and lemon juice.
If you want, you can add finely chopped greens of your choice. I also add parsley, a few needles of rosemary, basil or fresh thyme.
Mix very well, cover with cling film and keep cold for at least an hour. It can be prepared in advance, as I said, a longer marinade will make the meat much more tender and tasty.
Remove the meat from the fridge for at least half an hour so that it reaches room temperature. Fry the pieces of breast on a hot grill pan or on a grill. Or, if you don't have any, go roasted and in a non-stick pan with a thicker bottom.
Eat hot chicken breast, according to your preferences, with a mixed salad, pan-fried vegetables, vegetable puree or boiled rice. Enjoy!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
How to roast chicken breast well
In most places where you ask for chicken breast (I'm not talking about the man's house anymore), you get a kind of dry, stuffy, tasteless, annoying and frustrating. It's a shame. The chicken, whether raised in a pile or in a yard, deserves a better ending. What bothers me the most is my sliced chest, well beaten and fried until it's like yoghurt. Many chefs choose this technique (good for schnitzel, but not further) because they are afraid that the chest will remain raw in the middle if it is cold whole (or in halves). Sure, than giving someone a chicken leg rarely or medium rare, better burn it until nothing of it is understood. Or you better recommend something else. However, there is hope, as there are methods by which you can feed the man with fragrant, tasty and juicy chicken breast, without being raw. Let's take it one at a time:
1) Flavoring: clean the chicken breast, wipe it with a napkin. Crush a few parsley leaves, a few basil leaves, a few rosemary leaves in a blender, together with the peel of a lemon and its juice. You can also add a teaspoon of sweet Dijon mustard. You get a brightly colored paste. Grease the chicken breast well and leave it cold, wrapped, for at least 4 hours (overnight it's even better).
2) Frying: let the chicken reach room temperature (21-22 degrees Celsius). Then put it on a grill, over a low heat (put the embers aside, if it is a grill with embers). Rotate it on all sides, 12-15 minutes, maybe 18 if thicker.
3) Check: Take a metal spike, stick it in the chicken breast, in the thickest part. Hold it there for five or six seconds. Then stick it to the wrist on the inside. If it's hot (it won't burn you, stay calm), the chicken is done enough. If it's just lukewarm, leave the chicken on the grill (frying pan, why not?) For another four or five minutes.
4) Safety net: when you put the chicken breast on the grill, turn on the oven and let it heat up to 200 degrees Celsius. If you have the feeling that your chicken is browning too much on the outside (maybe you had the fire too hard, the embers are too close, etc.) and in the middle it's still just warm, take it off the grill and keep it in the oven for five or six minutes. hot.
You might also like
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for advice, I copied everything in the diary, I hope it goes well.
Thanks for the tips. Today I will apply these recommendations. :)
When I read how you gave the order: "Take a metal spike, stick it in the chicken breast", I smiled, I remembered (unrelated) the parody of Dr Brooch by Mel Brooks. : P
Good advice! I'll follow them.
Very good, that's what I'm convinced of. But in order to eat a well-made chicken breast, I have to feel like it and make the reservation (in the option of being served in a restaurant) the day before. I cook it at home in fairly thin strips (inspiration for the moment) and not dry at all. All the best
Thanks for the tips! And if we have a meat thermometer, how many degrees should it have inside when we "stick the metal spike in it"? :)
I followed your advice and ate a tender, juicy chicken breast with a special flavor.
When it comes to chickens, it's my field.
I saw an old cook instinctively tapping his chicken breast two or three times with the palm of his hand on the thicker part of the chicken. The idea is to flatten the thick part, to cook evenly. If you don't do this, it's a bit tricky, the main reason you risk being cruel inside is that in the thickest part, time is not enough.
If you want a skin with a crispy crust, place the chicken face down on a dry, dry pan and place a weight on top, such as a piece of marble. I put a pot full of water. Roast the chicken in its own fat, make the crust. When it is quite fried, it turns on the other side, but without putting the weight on top.
Marinades with interesting taste:
- yogurt, rosemary, basil, oregano, parsley, onion juice, garlic, oil, salt, pepper.
- whole fennel seeds, salt, pepper.
- garam masala, ground fennel seeds, yogurt, parsley ground in a mortar.
- yogurt, tomato paste, grated ginger, sugar, grated chili, onion and garlic pulled through the tongs of mujdei, salt, pepper.
- garlic, chili, rosemary, salt, pepper, wine, olive oil.
- fried and ground sesame seeds, chopped chili, garlic pulled through tongs, salt, pepper.
- ground hazelnuts, coconut milk, olive oil.
- mashed peaches, chili, pepper, salt, oil.
- onion juice, garlic, grated capsicum, ground cumin, salt, pepper, oil.
- ground parsley, sugar, salt, soy sauce, fish sauce, white pepper.
- ginger, chili, garlic, oil, lemon, sugar, salt, pepper.
- lemon, rosemary, chili, oil, salt, pepper.
And I have enough…,
As a tip: the boneless chicken breast is put in the pan or on the grill, when it turns white on the edge and you can see the whiteness through the meat in the middle it can turn on the other side.
The chicken with bone is made over low heat. The jar should be quiet or at a distance.
For me, the best chicken in a cauldron is the Italian one, the combination: crushed garlic cloves with peel, hot peppers cut in two or four, a sprig of fresh rosemary, salt and pepper. Towards the end white wine, reduction to evaporate alcohol. This is chicken no. 5 from the personal top.
I would very much like to be able to cold / fry the fish without leaving the skin on the pan…
Please Chef, tell me where I'm wrong?
US Search Mobile Web
We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.
The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and / or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
When it comes to cooking something fast during the week, but necessarily to be with meat, I have a trilemma: beef, chicken or pork? Not necessarily that there are no other edible vertebrates, but they usually require more training. And the fish, I quote: “it's not meat”. As the anthills, the sparrows, the razors and the veal schnitzels were in the freezer and the pork components were in the butcher's shop, the trilemma solved itself.
I had just bought some boneless chicken breast fillets (that's what it's called in high language "miejii”From the chicken breast), for a completely different purpose, but bad luck fell on them. The fastest can be made on the grill or on the grill. If you don't have a hood above the stove or an electric grill, the solution at hand (convenient, fast, without a lot of smoke) is the one I applied here as well. With minor modifications, I don't really cook the same thing twice.
If you are busy at the moment (t), at the time (t + 2400) (with time expressed in seconds, according to the International System of Units) you can sit at the table. It's ready too chicken breast and the gasket made of meringues - I call them because of the shape - of mashed potatoes. With the wine you need to move earlier in order to reach the optimum serving temperature: 9 - 10 ˚C. The quantities shown below are for 2 to 4 servings (taking into account that everyone understands what he wants by "portion”).
What do you need?
- 8 - 10 thin and narrow chicken breast fillets (about 450 - 500 g)
- 150 - 200 mL Bordeaux wine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or grape seed
- Sea salt and mixed pepper (both freshly ground) - to taste.
How do you proceed?
Wipe the chicken fillets with absorbent napkins, season with salt and pepper, add the vegetable oil, mix everything well so that the spices and oil cover all the pieces of meat, then let the fillets rest for 10-15 minutes.
Heat a large diameter non-stick skillet (26-28 cm) over high heat. Do not put any fat in the pan.
In a well-heated pan, place the chicken fillets in a single layer and cook over high heat until the meat turns white and begins to turn golden. About 4-5 minutes on each side are enough.
Reduce the heat to medium to low and pour the Bordeaux wine over the browned pieces, cover the pan with a lid and slowly simmer the meat for about 10 minutes. Turn it from side to side from time to time.
If you don't have Bordeaux wine (although you can find various assortments in all supermarkets, with prices between 15 and 100 Lei 750 mL bottle), use a local dry red wine (prices also start at 15 Lei bottle). If the wine is cheaper, or packaged in 1.5 - 2 L plastic bottles, do not throw away the alms money. But there are also red wines of current consumption (the so-called come to the table), usually blends (blends of wines obtained from different grape varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Cabernet Franc, Syrah, etc.) in packaging type "bag in box”, Of 2 - 10 L, known as canned wines. Which looks something like this (photo source):
You can use them with confidence, especially since they have an attractive price (10 - 15 Lei / L). In addition, it lasts without distorting the quality for a long time after opening: 6 to 7 weeks, compared to the same wine bottled in bottles, which must be consumed within 3-4 days of uncorking the bottle.
After the meat has simmered enough, remove the lid and allow the liquid to evaporate. In about 3-4 minutes almost all the water leaves. The alcohol in the wine has been gone for a long time, so minors can also enjoy this preparation.
As a garnish for the chicken breast thus treated, there is a classic mashed potato, but also a special one, both as a form of presentation and as ingredients.
As the Bordeaux wine I used was a bit cooked, next to the plate I placed a glass with Syrah rosé brought from the homeland of wines (you can find it at Mega, for only 13.99 Lei a bottle). Despite the suspiciously low price, it is drinkable, even pleasant.
Have fun and see you healthy again!
GRILL CHICKEN BREAST WITH TOMATO SALAD AND BASIL
Hello dear lusts. Today I prepared CHICKEN BREAST ON THE GRILL WITH MOZZARELA AND TOMATO SALAD. The meat came out juicy, flavorful and very delicious. Tomato and basil salad goes perfectly with meat, gives it freshness and extra juiciness. I hope you like this recipe and enjoy it. I wish you to continue to have a tasty day and good appetite!
- 2 chicken breasts (each about 400 gr.)
- 100 gr. - mozzarella
- 1 teaspoon - sweet paprika
- ½ lemon peel
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
For tomato salad:
- 400 gr. - Cherry tomatoes
- ½ hot peppers (optional)
- 10 leaves - fresh basil
- ½ teaspoon - dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon - balsamic vinegar
- Salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Method of preparation:
- Cut the chicken breasts in 2 vertically. Season with paprika, grate the peel of half a lemon, season with salt, black pepper, sprinkle with olive oil and massage the meat well until covered with spices and oil. Let the meat marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat the grill pan well and put the chicken breast, cook it for about 5-7 minutes, turn the meat for another 2-3 minutes and cover the pieces with a slice of mozzarella. Bake for another 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the salad: cut the cherry tomatoes into small cubes, then chop the chili pepper and fresh basil. Season with salt, pepper, balsamic vinegar, olive oil and mix everything together.
- When the chicken is ready, serve it on a plate covering it with tomato salad, this serving as a sauce.
Cook the chicken ciulama with mushrooms and cream
- 500 gr chicken breast
- 500 gr mushrooms, white mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- salt and pepper
- dried basil
- 400 ml cooking cream
- 50 gr butter
- 1-2 tablespoons oil
- 1 bunch of dill
Method of preparation
First we take care of the chicken breast, which we cut into small pieces and fry it in a little hot oil with a little butter.
Lightly brown it only until it changes color, then add the finely chopped onion and two chopped garlic cloves.
Mix the onion and garlic well between the pieces of meat, and when the onion changes color, add the sliced mushrooms.
Let the ingredients cook over low heat, stirring gently.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and when the liquid left by the mushrooms is reduced, add a little more butter and liquid cream.
Now season the taste with dried basil and nutmeg, but these spices are optional. We like spicy sauces.
Let the chicken stock with mushrooms and cream simmer for 5-6 minutes, add chopped dill and turn off the heat.
Serve the delicious chicken ciulama with mushrooms and cream with polenta lightly grilled.
To see the recipe in pictures, click on the photo gallery!