Peel the onions, wash them, cut the rounds (the green one) and slice the red one.
Peel a squash, grate it and wash it in water.
Peel the potatoes, wash and cut each potato in four.
Garlic is cleaned, washed and thinly sliced.
Pour 2 tablespoons of oil into a heat-resistant dish and put: potatoes, mushrooms, onions and garlic.
Sprinkle the vegetables with 2-3 tablespoons of oil and season with: salt, pepper and paprika.
Cover the dish with the lid (or aluminum foil) and place in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
Remove the lid from the bowl and leave it in the oven for another 15-20 minutes, until the vegetables are slightly browned and penetrated.
While the garnish is in the oven, pick the parsley leaves, wash, dry and cut into small pieces.
When the garnish is ready, take it out of the oven and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
It is served immediately, as a garnish, or as a main course of fasting.
Use pink potatoes, which will keep their shape, will not fall apart.
If you do not have a lid on the heat-resistant vessel, use aluminum foil.
Put the heat-resistant dish, with the lid on, in the oven for 20-25 minutes, so that the mushrooms leave the water and cook stewed, together with the other vegetables, after which leave the garnish in the oven for another 15-20 minutes, but without the lid.
Only prepare the required amount at one meal.
Baked potatoes with mustard seeds and garlic
Preparation time 20 minutes
Cooking time 30 minutes
- 1 kilogram of red potatoes (not floury white ones)
- 5-6 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons mustard seeds
- 50 milliliters of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch of green parsley
- salt and pepper
PREPARATION Baked potatoes with mustard seeds and garlic
1. In a 4 liter pot I heated about 2 liters of water + 1 tablespoon of salt. I peeled the washed potatoes, and I rinsed them and then cut them into cubes of about 2-3 cm. I let them go in hot water and I boiled them, I think for about 20 minutes, they have to be cooked for about 3 quarters because they are still baking in the oven.
2. I peeled the garlic, I sliced it.
3. I chopped the washed parsley.
4. In a frying pan, heat the oil over a moderate heat together with the mustard seeds. After about 2-3 minutes I stopped the fire and turned on the oven to warm up.
5. Test the potatoes with a fork, to be firm and almost cooked. Drain them in a spaghetti sieve.
6. Mix everything together with the pepper and taste more salt.
7. In modern ovens, bake at 190 degrees for about 10-15 minutes, in old and lazy ovens, bake at 200 degrees until slightly browned.
I liked the aroma given by the mustard seeds and I like potatoes with a lot of garlic. When serving, you can throw butter cubes over them, if they are hot.
Liv (e) it!
They fit perfectly with my meat roll & gt & gt & gt recipe here
I also go next to the chicken rolls stuffed with mushrooms & gt & gt & gt recipe
Or grilled antricot, here you have another variant of baked flavored potatoes: the recipe
Baked Greek potatoes & # 8211 the favorite garnish of the whole family! So tasty that you don't even need the main course!
Greek potatoes are a very fragrant, rosy and delicious hot dish. Even if they are prepared very simply and quickly, the result will certainly exceed expectations. In combination with spices and lemon juice, the potatoes acquire a totally different, intense and slightly spicy taste. You get such a delicious garnish that no one will even notice the absence of the main course.
-2 teaspoons olive oil
-1 teaspoon of dried oregano
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash and peel the potatoes. Cut them in half. Place them in a baking dish, lined with aluminum foil.
2. In a small bowl, mix the olive oil with the lemon juice, chopped garlic and oregano. Pour the sauce obtained in the form of potatoes.
3. Sprinkle the potatoes with salt and ground black pepper. Pour the water into the mold and mix.
4. Bake the potatoes in the preheated oven at 200 ° C for 45-60 minutes. Baking time depends on each oven. Stir regularly. Sprinkle the baked potatoes with chopped parsley.