In the blender glass, put the ingredients in the following order: mustard, lemon juice, salt, turmeric, oil and milk.
Insert the blender all the way down and start mixing, raising slightly. In a maximum of 30 seconds, the mayonnaise is ready.
Try it too… Tomato sauce according to Italian recipe - Perfect for pizza, spaghetti or lasagna
Tomato sauce according to Italian recipe - Perfect for pizza, spaghetti or lasagna - Who hasn't heard of the famous Italian cuisine and its delicious sauces?
Today we offer you a classic recipe for Italian tomato sauce… This tasty and extraordinarily aromatic sauce is made from canned tomatoes and a few other ingredients, which are certainly found in every kitchen…
- 800 g tomatoes preserved in its own juice
- half an onion
- 2 carrots
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- half a bunch of basil
- half a bunch of parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Peel a squash, grate it and slice it.
- Peel the onion and carrot, then chop the onion and grate it.
- Grind the garlic and chop the greens.
- Heat the olive oil in a deep frying pan.
- Fry the onion and carrot together until the onion becomes transparent and the carrot softens.
- Season with salt and pepper and add the crushed garlic. Mix everything well and cook for 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes, add the canned tomatoes, chopped basil and sugar, mix and cook all the ingredients together, about 7 minutes on medium heat, until the sauce becomes more consistent.
- Add the chopped parsley and cook for another 5 minutes, then turn off the heat.
The tomato sauce according to the Italian recipe is ready!
It can be served both hot and cold, either as a fasting specialty or combined with meat or fish. This sauce can also be used to prepare pizza, lasagna or pasta.
2 eggless mayonnaise recipes! Ideal for those who fast.
Our team offers you a great recipe for tasty, natural, very fast and egg-free mayonnaise. This recipe will be a surprise for those who do not want to use raw eggs in mayonnaise. You will get a fine, fluffy and very tasty mayonnaise, even tastier than the classic version. It is very important to respect the proportions, one part milk to two parts oil, the rest is a matter of taste and technique. If you replace cow's milk with soy milk, you will get a fasting mayonnaise, perfect for vegetarians.
& # 8211 150 ml of milk (soy milk, almond milk)
& # 8211 2-3 tablespoons lemon juice
& # 8211 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
& # 8211 The oil should have a neutral taste, but be sure to include some olive oil. You can also use only olive oil if you want.
& # 8211 Mustard should not be hot and bitter.
Method of preparation
1. The milk and oil must be at room temperature (the temperature of the ingredients must be the same). Put the milk and oil in the blender.
2. Stir the mass for one minute (at maximum speed). Add salt, lemon juice (or vinegar) and mustard. Stir again.
3. You will get 500 ml of tasty, healthy, homemade and preservative-free mayonnaise. You can keep it in the fridge for up to 10 days.
Recipe no. 2
-100 g sweet mustard (no additives)
-a tablespoon of olive oil
Method of preparation
1. Peel a squash, grate it and boil it in salted water.
2. After cooling, put in a blender and add mustard, melted coconut butter, olive oil and a little lemon juice. Olive oil will give the mayonnaise a more fluid consistency.
Puff pastry mayonnaise recipe
- a bag of simple fluff
- two teaspoons of mustard
- 150-200 ml of oil
- two tablespoons of water
- lemon juice
Method of preparation
Chop the fluff in a bowl, then add two tablespoons of lukewarm water. It needs to mix well until a paste is obtained. Add the mustard and lemon juice and mix the composition. The oil will be added gradually. After the paste has thickened, add salt and pepper to taste, according to fanatik.ro.
For fasting mayonnaise or eggless vegan mayonnaise, wash, grate and squeeze the lemon.
Soy milk, half the lemon juice and mustard are poured into a large bowl and passed through a vertical mixer. Pour oil on top and pass approx. 2 minutes with up and down movements until a homogeneous cream is obtained.
The resulting vegan mayonnaise is seasoned with lemon peel, salt and pepper, distributed in 3 bowls and left for approx. 10 minutes in the cold.
The first bowl of fasting mayonnaise is refined with soy sauce, sesame oil and chili flakes and sprinkle sesame on top.
The second bowl of eggless mayonnaise is refined with olives, marjoram and almonds.
Wash the basil, mint and coriander, break the leaves, cut into thin strips and mix with the rest of the vegan mayonnaise.
The three types of egg-free mayonnaise sauce are served e.g. with tofu or grilled vegetables.
Aioli & # 8211 Eggless mayonnaise (garlic)
Mediterranean sauce is a summer delicacy that you must try with grilled meat, french fries or even breaded pumpkin in principle, almost anything goes well with a clove of garlic, goes perfectly with an eggless mayonnaise, of garlic.
Made of starch and mustard
- two tablespoons of starch
- 100 ml of water
- two tablespoons of mustard
- lemon juice
How is it prepared?
First mix the starch with a tablespoon of water and bring the rest to a boil. When the water boils, add the starch paste and stir continuously. You will take the pot off the heat and leave it to cool after the composition has thickened. Then add the mustard, salt, pepper and oil gradually, until you get the desired consistency.
Preparation time: 1 min.
Total cooking time: 3 min.
Difficulty: Very easy
Amount: 6 servings
- Put in the bowl of the Thermomix 150 g soy milk, 1½ tablespoon mustard, juice from ½ lemon and a pinch of salt . MAKE 1 min./speed 7 .
- During this time, pour slowly 150 ml of sunflower oil on the lid so that it emulsifies perfectly. * If the oil has not been incorporated well, set again 1 min./speed 7 .
- Congratulations, you got a vegetable mayonnaise that you can use in other dishes.
Fasting vegetable egg, fast, without egg
Mayonnaise is the sauce that gives taste to sophisticated dishes, but nevertheless, it is available to anyone. It's easy to make and nothing compares to a homemade mayonnaise.
The history of mayonnaise
Mayonnaise was invented in 1756 by the French chef of the Duke of Richelieu. After the Duke defeated the British at Port Mahon, his cook gave a feast in honor of the victory, which would include a sauce made of cream and eggs. Realizing that there was no cream in the kitchen, the chef replaced the cream with olive oil and thus, a new culinary creation was born. The chef named the new sauce & # 8222Mahonnaise & # 8221 in honor of the victory of the Duke of Richelieu.
Today, mayonnaise is prepared by combining lemon juice with egg yolk. Eggs (containing lecithin) bind the ingredients together and prevent separation. Then the oil is added drop by drop, and the mixture increases in volume. Adding oil too quickly will prevent the two liquids from combining (by emulsifying). The less good part of preparing mayonnaise is that it can be cut at any time, if we do not turn the spoon or target only in a certain direction constantly. With the advent of mixers and blenders, everything became easier.
There are hundreds of ways to make traditional mayonnaise. The classic recipe in my mother's kitchen says this: we boil an egg until it hardens and we use only the yolk. Then we use the yolk of a raw egg. Mix the 2 egg yolks (one boiled, the other raw) and add a teaspoon of sweet mustard and salt to taste. Then we start to add oil little by little until it multiplies. Along the way, add a teaspoon of lemon juice. And if we want to whiten the mayonnaise and make it softer, we use a drop of water (or more - it depends on each one).
However, there is no doubt that mayonnaise is full of fat. A cup contains 1440 calories, 160 grams of fat and 24 grams of saturated fat. It is an excellent source of vitamins E and K, but also contains almost 50% of the recommended daily amount of sodium. In addition, regular consumption of eggs does not help our body much. Researchers at the University of Western Canada examined more than 1,200 men and women to conclude that this regular consumption of egg yolks was two-thirds worse than smoking when it came to carotid plaque in the arteries, a known risk factor for stroke and heart attack.
And then, we said to find healthier alternatives to the mayonnaise that we love so much. First of all, we can replace sunflower oil with olive oil, it is more dietary. Then we replace the eggs with other options, such as soy milk or fluff. Yes, you read that right. There is also a recipe for puff pastry mayonnaise. But let's take them one at a time. These recipes are perfect for fasting periods.
Soy milk mayonnaise recipe
- 1 cup soy milk
- 2 cups olive oil (or sunflower oil)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons mustard
Put all the ingredients in a deeper bowl. Take a blender and mix everything until it looks like mayonnaise. Simple, tasty and ready in 2 minutes.
Mayonnaise recipe with puff pastry
- 2 hands of fluff
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 150 ml olive oil (or sunflower oil)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Put the fluff in a sieve and pass through a stream of water to soften. Let them soak for 5 minutes to become a paste. Then we put them in a bowl, along with the rest of the ingredients (mustard, salt), but without oil. Homogenize with a mixer and pour the oil separately, little by little. Then add the lemon juice and the puff pastry mayonnaise is ready.
But the most interesting recipe for mayonnaise I discovered it at the Health Center in the Plateau. Here, the cooks specialize in vegetarian recipes because the Health Center promotes a healthy lifestyle through both nutrition and exercise. So, I share their mayonnaise recipe in this video and below, you also have the written version of the recipe.
I thought that an egg-free mayonnaise recipe would be very useful, because there are so many dishes that don't seem to taste good without it.
I tried many combinations, not all successful, but I can say that this is the best mayonnaise so far: taste & # 8211 color & # 8211 consistency. The only disadvantage is that the preparation can not be frozen, because the starch mixture at temperatures below 5 g loses its properties and becomes liquid.
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 30 g soy milk (or water)
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 teaspoon tahini (optional)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- lemon juice
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Dissolve the starch in soy milk and bring to a boil over low heat. Stir continuously until it thickens, then set it aside and let it cool.
2. After it has cooled, transfer the starch mixture to a bowl, add a little oil and mix. We also add mustard (I used a mustard with seeds, but the simple one is also good) and tahini, and for the yellowish color a little turmeric. At the end we add a little lemon juice and season with salt!
* If you boil a little more than you should the starch mixture will be thicker and harder to mix. But no problem, mix the mayonnaise in a blender, or use a vertical mixer and you will get the same creamy texture.