Peel a squash, grate it and wash it. They are boiled in a bowl. After they have boiled, pass them through a strainer and porridge them with a wooden spoon or spoon. A thicker vegetable juice will come out. Leave to cool.
I chose to put them in ice bags.
They can be put in vegetable and meat soups alike. The intensity of the sour taste depends on each of us and we use accordingly.
12 interesting ways to use the ice tray
Insert an edible flower, an aromatic plant or a fruit and impress your guests with a cold drink or a special dessert.
See below some interesting ideas that could inspire you:
1. Coffee ice cubes
Boil the coffee and leave it to cool, pour it into the ice tray and put it in the freezer.
In the morning, in a glass of milk, you put cubes of coffee and enjoy a delicious cocktail!
2. Wine ice cubes
Wine cubes are very suitable for one of the most famous drinks - Sangria.
3. Peach puree ice cubes
Colorful and very tasty with any dessert.
4. Ice cubes with flowers
Flower cubes are perfect for a romantic evening.
If you want to get ice cubes as clear as possible, use distilled water that has been boiled and cooled. It is good to use edible flowers.
5. Chocolate strawberries
The simplest recipe for chocolate strawberries or strawberry chocolates.
6. Yogurt cubes
7. Ice cubes from aloe juice!
Cubes of aloe juice are an effective remedy for the skin.
8. Fruit puree cubes
A refreshing dessert for parties.
9. Chocolate ice cubes
Milk + chocolate cubes = the perfect formula for a delicious chocolate cocktail!
10. Cubes of lime and mint juice
11. Ice cream cubes
They are used for milk cocktails.
12. Cubes of red orange juice
If you want to serve a special glass of champagne, add these cubes of red orange juice.
GHEBE IN THE FREEZER FOR WINTER
Ghebe in the freezer for the winter. Boiled and chopped geese, preserved in bags or pans in the freezer. How to freeze ghebele? How much and how does it boil?
After I ate my fill, I also put a few bags of ghebe in the freezer for the winter. It is a simple and effective method, you just have to arm yourself patiently to clean and wash the mushrooms well.
Then they must be boiled, rinsed under cold running water and left to drain very well. After that you can chop them into smaller or larger pieces, according to your preferences and portioned in bags or pans for the freezer.
How to prepare ghebe in the freezer for winter
As I said before, arm yourself patiently and clean the gables well. The smaller ones can be left with the foot provided and the larger ones without, because it is woody. Then wash them under running cold water.
Boil a large pot of water and, when it has boiled, put a portion of ghebe. Let them simmer on low heat for 20 minutes.
Then drain them in a sieve and cool them well under running cold water.
Let them drain very well and chop them.
Then, after they have cooled completely, portion them in freezer bags or pans.
I put in bags of 250 g and 500 g, for one risotto delights, or ghebe stew or pan with garlic in a frying pan.
* Don't forget that I am waiting for you every day facebook page of the blog with many recipes, new ideas and many other news.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds, where you will be able to upload your photos with dishes from the blog, we will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more.
POLLEN WITH LEMON JUICE & # 8211 HEALTH STRENGTHENING RECIPE
Pollen is one of the most nutritious foods in the world, so it is good to find a jar of pollen grains in every home. The best is raw pollen, which can be purchased from beekeeping or health food stores.
No one should miss the benefits of this amazing bee product. In addition to bringing an extraordinary supply of nutrients to the body, pollen helps strengthen immunity and prevent disease.
Increases energy and endurancephysics, removes fatigue, helps to elimination of toxinsfrom the body and to weight loss. It helps to lowering cholesterol, combat diabetesand tones the cardiovascular system.
Bee pollen has properties antibiotics, through which he fights bacterial infections. It is antioxidants, inflammatoryand antitumor. In addition, it slows down the aging process and supports it longevity.
It can also be used successfully by those prone to depression, asthenia, neuroses or insomnia.
How to properly manage pollen
Due to the fact that it is very good in taste and aroma, pollen can be consumed as such. However, experts say that it is better to dissolve it first in water, lemon juice, sea buckthorn juice or other fruit juice, yogurt, milk, borscht, cold tea or other cold liquids or preparations, not hot.
The nutrients it contains are completely assimilated if the granules are first left to dissolve, and if consumed during the meal, especially with fruits or cereals (because they are rich in fiber, which helps the digestive system and intestinal flora).
Here's a simple recipe: put 1 teaspoon of pollen in a glass of 100 ml of water, and add 1-2 teaspoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice. Wait 20 minutes, stir and drink.
You can also add a little honey, to make it easier to consume, or a little orange juice.
Recommended dose of pollen
• children under 1 year & # 8211 2-5 g of pollen per day
• children 1-10 years - 5-10 g of pollen per day
• children over 10 years and adults - 10-30 g of pollen per day
If given as a single dose, it should be taken in the morning.
If you want to use pollen as tonic for periods of physical or mental overload, convalescence, weakness or nutritional deficiencies, the dose can be increased to 50-100 g of pollen per day.
Raw pollen should be stored in the freezer (do not freeze). Only a small amount is needed for immediate consumption.
Some people may develop allergic reactions to pollen or other bee products. To do a test, take a grain of pollen on the tip of your tongue and wait a few minutes. If itchy eyes, nose or throat, if your nose starts to run or you have difficulty breathing, or if you notice symptoms on your skin, it means that you have allergies to pollen. If no allergic reaction occurs, start with a small dose a day, and consume the pollen during the meal.
Seek medical advice before introducing this superfood into your daily diet, especially if you are taking medication or if you suffer from a chronic illness.
Buy from here:
[wce_products ids = & # 82173614, 3377, 3685, 3395, 3379 & # 8242 button = & # 8217Buy here & # 8217]
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic illnesses or follow drug treatments, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.
Juice juice: useful tips and recipes for cans for the winter
If you want to keep your body in a tone in the cold season, you must definitely preserve cucumber juice for the winter. Thanks to such a preparation, the vigorous drink received will surprise you with a wave of vitaminized energy.
Corcoduse in a jar Vegetable paste for sour soup
A simple, tasty and healthy variant of souring summer soups (and not just summer ones) is the one I present to you today. Because it is the period of green greens, and they are found almost everywhere in our country, I recommend you try it. I picked them up in front of the block - I've already told you here that we have many trees in the neighborhood - but also in the markets there are many thrifty people who sell vegetables. I was pleasantly surprised to find that many streets in Bucharest are guarded by greenery that you can easily pick. Corcoduse in a jar Vegetable paste for sour soup
Greenery, crocodile or wild apricot - no matter what it is called, it is a very widespread and well-known tree in Romania. It is the first fruit tree that blooms in spring, it is very fruitful and resistant, which is why it adapts perfectly in any area of the country, including large, crowded and dusty cities.
1. To work better with some ingredients and to get the necessary consistency, cut all the bananas into slices and put them together with the blueberries in the freezer for at least 3 hours. If you want to make better use of frozen fruits, there is too much water in them and the cream in them would be too thin. And in addition, let the cashews soak in a bowl of water for at least three hours.
2. Start by preparing the top: put the almonds in a blender and mix for about 1 minute until fine. Then add the dates and mix a compact mass of these two ingredients. Then spread it on the bottom of the cake tin and put it in the freezer to harden.
3. The preparation of the middle layer is relatively simple: bananas, cashews, maple syrup, apple juice and ground cinnamon mix with the mixer until you get a smooth and creamy mixture. Pour about ¾ of this cream on the counter and put it back in the freezer. The rest of the mixture will be needed for the top layer of cream.
4. While the middle layer hardens in the freezer according to your plan, you can take a half-hour break. Then, using the mixer, obtain a smooth and creamy mixture of the rest of the cream from the previous layer, bananas, fresh frozen blueberries, fresh strawberries, dates, maple syrup and ground cinnamon. Pour the resulting cream on the cheesecake and put it back in the freezer & # 8211 this time for at least 3 hours. About 15 minutes before serving, take it out of the freezer, let it soften, cut it and enjoy the sweet summer. Good appetite.
Useful juice harvested for a long time
According to medical research, Birch Reception drink in an amount of at least one glass a day for 3 weeks, it helps the body cope with problems such as vitamin deficiencies, confusion, depression and fatigue. It is not recommended to take the juice in people who are allergic to birch pollen. Drink even canned food perfectly retains all its useful properties. The product should be taken, preferably in people suffering from diseases such as:
- metabolic disorders
- irregularities in the stomach
- diseases of the blood, skin, joints
- sore throat
- stones in the bladder and kidneys
- stomach ulcer
- bowel disease
- gallbladder disease
- low level of acidity
- sexually transmitted diseases.
Birch sap inherent excellent cleansing properties, due to which the body quickly removes toxins, urinary stones dissolve carbonate and phosphate of origin. The product increases the protective functions of the body, protects against colds, infectious diseases, allergies. Another possible way to obtain a diuretic, dewormer, antitumor action. The drink is used to wipe the skin with acne, eczema and dry skin for hydration.
Mother's recipe for raspberry ice cream
My mother always made this raspberry ice cream for me and my brother when I was little, and now she makes it for my children. That's how they like ice cream from their grandparents! It is made of:
- 1 kg raspberries / strawberries
- 5 egg whites and a pinch of salt
- 500 ml whipped cream
- 250 grams of raw sugar (or honey)
Crush the fruit, using a fork, with half the amount of raw sugar. Do not crush them very hard, we do not want to get a paste, but a mixture in which there are pieces of fruit. Beat the egg whites very well (as for meringue!) With a pinch of salt and add the rest of the raw sugar. Incorporate the crushed fruit into the beaten egg whites, pouring them gradually, so that the final consistency is all meringue.
Beat the cream well until you get the whipped cream. It would be preferable for it to be done already when we complete the above steps and to be kept in the refrigerator. Lightly incorporate the whipped cream into the fruit composition (we don't use the mixer this time anymore) and put everything in the freezer. After an hour, remove and mix again, so that no needles appear (optional). In the end, it turns out to be creamy, cool and only good to eat.
- In a double boiler over medium heat, melt the cocoa butter, coconut milk powder, two tablespoons of maple syrup and 5 drops of peppermint oil.
- Separate the white chocolate mixture into three bowls. Put one aside.
- Add the spirulina to a bowl and mix well until the desired green color is evenly distributed.
- Pour the mixture of white and green chocolate into a plate lined with parchment paper and place in the freezer for about 15-20 minutes.
- Follow steps 3 and 4 again, but add beet juice instead of spirulina.
- Remove the white chocolate from the freezer and break it into small pieces. Put aside.
- In a double boiler over medium heat, melt the chocolate bars, coconut oil, remaining honey and peppermint oil.
- Pour the dark chocolate mixture into a lined baking sheet. Answer evenly.
- Pour the remaining white chocolate over the dark chocolate mixture (reheat the white chocolate if necessary).
- Sprinkle pieces of green and red chocolate on top of the white and dark chocolate.
- Put in the freezer for 15-20 minutes or until completely solidified.
- They break up for serving.
Looking for a delicious holiday sweet that you & # 238l can prepare at home? Or maybe you want to make a healthy holiday candy to give to friends and family. My mint peel recipe contains antioxidant-rich dark chocolate and cocoa butter, plus its festive colors, which are made naturally with beet juice and spirulina, will definitely bring you the holiday spirit. .
I love baking with dark chocolate. I used it in a series of recipes, like me chocolate recipe with dark chocolate and mine gooey chocolate cake recipe. A quality dark chocolate, which is 75% cocoa or higher, is an excellent source of antioxidants that help protect you from the damage of free radicals that cause disease and the early signs of aging.
My mint peel recipe also requires cocoa butter, which is rich in antioxidants such as polyphenols and flavonoids and contains many types of healthy fatty acids.
So, if you're looking to make a healthy holiday candy this season, try my mint peel recipe. I promise, you will not be disappointed!