For a start, we take care of the mayo.
From 250 ml. water + yeast + 2 teaspoons sugar + a tablespoon of flour we prepare mayonnaise.
Put all the ingredients in a bowl, mix them well, wrap them in cling film and leave to rise for 15 minutes.
Washed, dried apples, put them on a large grater and put them in a strainer.
Put the remaining 250 g of flour, a little salt, eggs and mayonnaise in a kneading bowl.
Knead on the robot or by hand.
Leave to rise for one hour.
The dough is divided into two.
Spread a sheet, put half the amount of apples, sprinkle with 3 tablespoons of sugar and a teaspoon of cinnamon.
Cut the dough into oblique strips on either side of the apples.
Weave the pie nicely.
Do the same with the other sheet of dough.
Wallpaper a tray with baking paper or grease it with oil and sprinkle with flour (as in my case).
Apple pie, fasting!
Today we have prepared a delicious and quick dessert, made from cheap ingredients! My family enjoyed it breathlessly and I hope you like it too!
What ingredients did I use for the fasting apple pie:
-apples 1kg, -margarine 250gr, -500gr flour, -3 tablespoons sugar, -nuts 200gr, -minded cinnamon, -brom essence,-raisins, -1 teaspoon baking soda, -1 sachet baking powder,-juice from a Lemon.
In a bowl in which I squeezed the juice from a lemon, I added the baking powder and baking soda, and I poured the resulting mixture over the margarine. I added flour, 3 tablespoons of sugar, 200 ml of water and kneaded the dough, which I put in the fridge.
In the meantime, I cleaned and chopped the apples, which I hardened. Over these I added sugar and cinnamon to taste, walnuts, raisins and rum essence. I let it harden until the apples started to soften.
I divided the dough into 2 equal pieces. I spread the first piece until I got a thin sheet, which I put on the bottom of the tray. I poured the composition with hardened apples on top, and then covered with the other sheet of pie.
I greased with oil, sprinkled sugar on top and put in the oven for 30-40 minutes.
The fasting pie is ready and absolutely delicious! I wish you good luck!
How to make a delicious apple pie
- 750 gr. of apples to cook + 2 apples for dessert
- 375 gr. of broken dough (already processed, purchased)
- 125 gr. of white sugar
- 50 gr. of butter
- 2 tablespoons apricot jam
- The juice of half a lemon
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- Flour (to sprinkle)
Preparation of plates with baking apples:
Flour a surface where you can work the dough and spread it, giving a thickness between 3 and 4 mm. Cover a mold with it, letting the edge protrude to at least 2 inches. Punch the dough with a fork and let it cool in the fridge for 45 minutes.
Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 200 o C. Cover the base of the apple plate with waterproof paper and fill it with baking weights (if you can't, you can use beans or other legumes). Bake for 15 minutes at the same temperature. Then remove both the paper and the weights or vegetables, re-bake until the dough is golden in color.
At the same time, cook the dough in the oven, put the butter in a saucepan and melt. Unwrap the apples for cooking, remove the hearts and crush them well, then add them to the melted butter. Cover the pan and simmer, stirring occasionally until the apples are soft.
Pass the apples through a sieve, pressing them well to obtain a smooth puree. Put them back in the pan, reserve a tablespoon of white sugar in the amount indicated in the ingredients section and add the rest of the white sugar to the puree. Add the tablespoons of brandy and boil again, stirring occasionally until thickened. Then pour the puree into the already cooked dough.
Wash the apples for dessert, remove them, remove the heart and cut them into thin slices, then put them on the puree. Squeeze a lemon and brush the apple slices on top with lemon juice. Sprinkle with a tablespoon of white sugar.
Bake at 200 o C for 30 minutes or long enough until the slices turn a golden color. Then, with the help of a knife, remove the remaining dough to obtain the most uniform edge possible.
Put the apricot jam in a saucepan and cook a little. To finish, brush the apple slices. Ready, enjoy! Tart Recipe topics
Tray pie with apple and cinnamon filling
Prepared according to a traditional Romanian recipe, the apple and cinnamon pie from Linco Patisero is a delicious dessert. For more flavor, it can also be served with ice cream.
Ingredient: Dough (45%): white flour of wheat (EU origin), water, refined sunflower vegetable oil, corn starch, iodized salt. Filling (55%): diced apples (78.6%) & # 8211 EU origin, sugar, semolina from wheat, corn starch, cinnamon (0.2%) & # 8211 non-EU origin. May contain pips or pieces of pips. Made in Romania.
* CR- Reference daily intake of an ordinary adult (8400kJ / 2000 kcal)
Contains 8 servings X 100g
Quick frozen product
• Store at -18 ° C with permissible variations of ± 3 ° C.
• Do not refreeze after thawing.
• The product is consumed only after thermal preparation.
• This product cannot be baked in the microwave.
How to store at home in the freezer: at -18 ° C until the date written on the package.
Preferably consumed before the date written on the side of the box.
1. Preheat the oven to 190 ° C (medium heat).
2. Remove the pie from the freezer and remove the outer packaging (cardboard box and clear foil).
3. Place the frozen pie in the oven with the tray.
4. Bake until browned, 40-50 min, depending on the efficiency of the oven.
5. For a crispy, golden pie, 10 minutes before it is ready, grease the pie with 20-30 ml of milk and a beaten egg yolk.
6. After baking, place a damp towel on the pie and leave to cool for about 20 minutes.
An apple roll pie recipe perfect for frosty family evenings & # 8211 Apple pie and cinnamon
This pie is sensational for late fall evenings. It is easy to make and looks incredibly appetizing. Not to mention the intense taste of ripe apples with cinnamon.
Ingredients for sheets:
- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- a glass of milk
- 6 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 baking powder
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- as much flour as it contains
Ingredients for the filling:
- 2 kg of apples
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 4-5 tablespoons of sugar (here the choice is yours how sweet you want it to be)
Sheet preparation method:
In a bowl, mix the eggs, sugar, milk and oil one at a time. We will mix continuously until all the ingredients are homogenous.
Separately mix the flour with the baking powder. We will sift over the composition of the flour bowl, gradually stirring continuously until a non-sticky dough results. I put the flour out of my eyes and didn't weigh it. I added flour until the dough was no longer sticky. All this time my hands were powdered with flour.
I kneaded the dough and divided it into 2 equal parts that I left to rest for 30 minutes.
How to prepare the filling:
We will start by cleaning and cutting all the apples into pieces. We will prepare a pot in which we will add a little oil and we will turn over the apples and the desired sugar. We will put the pot on the stove to caramelize the apples, stirring constantly. We also add cinnamon over them. When they are ready we will set aside the pot and leave the composition to cool.
How to prepare apple pie:
Sprinkle flour on a counter and add the two pieces of dough. We will model them in two equal sheets. Over each sheet we will add the caramelized apples. We will roll each sheet separately.
Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
We will prepare a tray, lined with baking paper over which we will add the two rolls.
We will leave the tray in the oven until the rolls start to brown.
When they are ready, take the tray out of the oven and sprinkle the vanilla powdered sugar over the sugar.
How do we make the best pie filling?
For the filling I chose Romanian red apples, slightly sour, which I sweetened with a little sugar. Like I told you, I like thin sheets at Apple pie, but you can stretch them thicker for a higher countertop. The same goes for the filling, if you like the filling more, increase the amount of apples and add sugar to taste. It is important to make the pie to your taste. If you have dough left, do not throw it away, but use it to make individual pies or croissants. The dough is good for any tender pie or for any dessert with tender dough.
The apple pie dough is very easy to spread and very versatile. You can also freeze it and use it when needed. Of course you can change the filling and you can do it pumpkin pie, with cheese or even meat, if you exclude sugar from the dough. I waited impatiently for this pie to be ready, cut it into cubes and powdered it with sugar. The outcome? Demential. My brother and husband were delighted with her and the very good taste. I think I had to make a double portion to get full. For another apple dessert, try it too American apple pie.
Apple pie, cranberries and raisins
A recipe in which the aroma of sweet apples intertwines with that of cranberries. A pie that everyone will love.
Put the raisins soaked in brandy from the beginning.
Prepare a pie dough according to the recipe here.
Preheat the oven to 180C. Choose the cranberries and stop only the firm and beautiful ones. Wash and drain.
Mix in a bowl240g sugar with 6 tablespoons flour, orange peel, cinnamon, nutmeg and a pinch of salt. Put the drained raisins, cranberries and apple slices in this mix. Stir to cover them.
Spread the pie dough in a tray with removable walls. Sprinkle the base with the remaining brandy from the raisins and add the mixture of apples, cranberries, raisins and sugar.
In another bowl mix 100g flour with brown sugar and add the diced butter. Knead with your fingers until you get a grainy-looking mixture. Sprinkle it over the apples.
Place the pie tray in a larger tray and bake at the bottom of the oven for 55-60 minutes. Take it out and let it cool for at least 2 and a half hours before cutting it.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
Ingredients Simple apple pie:
For the dough:
- 400 grams of flour
- 180 grams of sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 175 grams of 80% butter
- 1 or
- a few tablespoons of milk (only if necessary, enough to bind the dough)
- grated lemon peel, vanilla sugar
- 1 good salt powder
For the filling:
- 1 kg of weighed apples without peel and seed box
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 glass of sugar
- 200 ml fruit juice (apple or orange)
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch, or 5 tablespoons flour, or 1 sachet of vanilla pudding
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- crystal sugar for sprinkling on top
Preparation Simple apple pie & dough:
The dough is prepared according to the classic process of pate brisee, as I did with the dough Tart with sour cream and fruit. "Sandy dough", in translation, is frequently used in tarts and pies with tender dough, but it is also suitable for certain types of biscuits.
1. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, vanilla sugar, salt and grated lemon peel. Crush with a fork or process the butter inside the robot, until a fine granulation is obtained.
2. When the flour in which the butter has been impregnated resembles the texture of coarse sand, add the whole egg.
3. Knead quickly, just enough to bind in a dough and only if necessary add 1 tablespoon of milk (if the egg is larger, it may not be needed). Do not knead more than that, insistent kneading will develop gluten from wheat flour, which we do not want, because the dough would become elastic, and we want it fragile and crumbly.
4. The dough is immediately gathered in a ball, wrapped and refrigerated for at least half an hour, ideally an hour.
Simple apple pie, apple filling
1. The apples peeled and cleaned from the seed box are weighed.
2. Grate the apples and immediately sprinkle with the juice of half a lemon, then mix quickly to prevent oxidation.
3. Mix the grated apples with all the other ingredients specified for the filling, obtaining the filling for the simple apple pie.
Simple apple pie, spreading sheets and assembling
1. Line a tray approximately 42 & # 21535 cm with baking paper. I used a regular oven tray, 42 & # 21534 cm, so any tray with an area of about 1450 cm² is suitable. Start the oven and set it at 180 ° C.
1. Take the dough out of the fridge, shape it into an approximately rectangular shape and divide it into two pieces, one representing about ¾ of the amount of dough and the second, smaller, ¼.
2. The smaller piece is left aside and the larger one is spread with the rolling pin in a sheet, on the work surface sprinkled with flour. The size of the sheet must be adapted to that of the tray used. After the sheet is stretched, the irregular edges are straightened with the knife and added to the smaller piece of dough left aside.
3. Roll the dough lightly on the rolling pin, without pressing, lift the rolling pin and transfer it with your help over the tray previously prepared with baking paper, unrolling in its place.
4. The rest of the dough (part of about ¼) is quickly kneaded with the cut edges of the sheet and spread on the work surface sprinkled with flour in a sheet with a thickness of 4-5 mm. It is cut into 1 cm wide strips with a roll of corrugated pastry or, failing that, with a knife.
5. I put the filling over the sheet of dough, leveling it on the whole surface. I placed the cut strips of dough on the diagonal, superimposing others perpendicular to the first ones, until the creation of a & # 8222grid & # 8221 above the cake. I sprinkled with crystal sugar & # 8211 I put brown sugar.
How to bake simple apple pie
1. Bake the simple apple pie at a medium height in the preheated oven at 180 ° C, for 35-40 minutes, until it browns nicely.
Simple apple pie, serving
I let the simple apple pie cool in the pan (it can be cut warm, but not hot) then I divided it into generous portions, according to the taste of the tasters. It can be served from the moment it is warm, just as good and completely cold. The simple apple pie is absolutely delicious, with or without ice cream (or a vanilla sauce): crispy and fine crust, jelly-flavored filling, you feel like eating a hectare!
Fresh dough for your apple pie
So you can prepare a it took tender and tasty for pie with the filling of apples you must have:
100 ml of milk
50 gr sugar
A teaspoon of baking soda
2 tablespoons oil
How much flour it contains
Put the sugar in the milk and mix until the sugar melts completely. Add the oil and continue to mix. The baking soda must be quenched in vinegar and added to the composition. After you have mixed all these ingredients, it is time to start filling with flour. There is no specific amount of flour to use. It is important to add flour until the dough no longer sticks to your bowl or your hand. If you have reached this stage, take the crust and divide it into two equal pieces. From each piece you will spread a sheet a little bigger than the tray in which you plan to make the pie. It is very important not to forget to grease the tray with a little oil before putting the pie sheet.
Sincere apple pie
Why eat anything else when we can eat pie?
This season of snow, which is coming and not coming, seems to demand such preparations, as simple as they are good.
Even if it's a pie and even if for desserts I said before that we have to take into account the quantities very well, in this case we can relax a little (but a little and not so much that we don't have to do anything).
The dough is made simple. Mix on the robot or with a whisk 200 grams of butter at room temperature cut into cubes with 5 tablespoons of white sugar until it forms like a paste. Add a teaspoon of vanilla essence, 30 ml of brandy, a sachet of baking powder (about 10 grams), a pinch of salt, two eggs and 100 grams of whipped milk (or cream, whatever you want). After the new mixture is homogenized, add, gradually and slowly, one cup of flour (I used about 4 cups), until the dough is no longer sticky and peels off the walls of the bowl in which it is kneaded (do not put much flour from the beginning because you risk coming out a kind of adobe hard to stretch). Cut the resulting dough into two equal parts and spread them out in the shape of the oven tray you will use.
For the filling, clean and grate 2-3 kg of apples and put them in a pot on the fire with 6 tablespoons of sugar and a tablespoon of ground cinnamon. I hardened them until there was no more liquid on the bottom of the pot (they start to stick).
After I put the first sheet in the tray, I spread a spoonful of semolina, I put all the hardened apples, I put another spoonful of semolina, and then the next sheet. To make it easier for you, roll the sheet like a roll around the twister, from the bottom up, and when you place it in the tray, reverse the procedure / unroll.
I greased it with a yolk mixed with a spoonful of water (I like that shiny, cracked effect) and I drilled it with a fork (it is not obligatory but it helps the steam to come out). Bake for 30 minutes at 180 degrees (do the toothpick test) until golden brown.
Do not leave it too long because it dries excessively.
The apple pie is definitely one of my favorites, the tender dough combining wonderfully with the juicy apples.
Almost forgot. Don't forget to agree with the white of the snow and add plenty of powdered sugar and even ice cream. A LOT!