Peel a pear, grate it and slice it as desired. The plums are washed, the seeds are removed and cut into four.
Mix the eggs well with the sugar, add the salt, orange peel, oil, yogurt and at the end add the flour mixed with the baking powder. Pour the composition into a tray well greased with butter, place the pears and plums on top and bake for about 35-40 minutes (test with a toothpick.
After it has cooled, it is powdered with sugar and served with great pleasure. Good appetite!
- 4 eggs
- 180 g sugar (I used brown)
- 200 g flour
- 50 g bitter cocoa
- 8 g baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 50 ml milk
- 125 g butter
- 3 pears
- cinnamon to taste
- 1/2 lemon
Preheat the oven to 170 ° C.
We clean the pears and cut them into cubes, sprinkle the cubes with lemon juice so as not to change their color.
In a bowl sift flour, cocoa, cinnamon, baking powder, salt and mix.
Beat eggs with sugar and add flour mixture.
Add the milk, melted butter and pears, mix until you get a homogeneous composition.
Pour the composition into a greased tray (22 cm).
Bake in the hot oven for about 50 minutes (do the toothpick test).
When it has cooled completely, we powder it with powdered sugar and we can cut it.
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Pear and vanilla pudding cake
For the countertop
& # 8211 4 eggs
& # 8211 8 tablespoons sugar & # 8211 approx. 150 gr
& # 8211 14 tablespoons flour & # 8211 approx. 250 gr
& # 8211 1/2 cup milk
& # 8211 1/2 cup oil
& # 8211 1 teaspoon baking powder
& # 8211 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
& # 8211 1 sachet vanilla pudding
& # 8211 400 ml milk
& # 8211 3 tablespoons sugar
& # 8211 3-4 ripe pears
& # 8211 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
& # 8211 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
& # 8211 Powdered sugar.
First we prepare the pudding according to the instructions on the envelope only we use the quantities of milk and sugar above. We wash and clean the pears.
For the countertop: beat the egg whites until stiff, then add the sugar and vanilla sugar, mixing for a few more minutes. Then add the yolks, milk and oil in turn, mixing after each one. At the end we incorporate the flour mixed with the baking powder using a spatula and stirring lightly so that no foam is left.
We put the composition in a 26 cm round tray lined on the bottom with baking paper.
We put the pudding over the counter from place to place. We can use a pos or a bag by lightly pressing a little pudding into the counter.
Place slices of pears around the pudding all around. Sprinkle over the fruit a sachet of vanilla sugar and a teaspoon of cinnamon then put in the oven over medium heat for 40 minutes
Remove from the oven and let it cool a bit, then powder with powdered sugar.
What ingredients do we use for the plum cake recipe?
We will get almost 2 kg of cake.
- 10 eggs (separated into yolks and egg whites)
- 200 g butter (min. 80% fat)
- 300 g of sugar
- 300 g of flour
- a pinch of salt
- 1 kg of plums (weighed with seeds)
- optionally a tip of ground cinnamon knife
Preparation for the plum cake recipe
You can read the written recipe or go directly to the video recipe by clicking on the picture.
First we turn on the oven, then we will make the dough.
Beat the egg whites, add a pinch of salt as much as you can with three fingers.
Over the yolks add a pinch of salt and beat them using a whisk, then set them aside to intensify their color.
When the egg white is beaten, add the sugar in the rain. The egg white must be whipped to a firm shape.
Pour the melted butter over the yolks, little by little, like mayonnaise.
Pour the yolk over the egg whites, mix gently, from bottom to top, with slow movements, using a spatula. We also put a teaspoon of vanilla paste, you can use 2-3 sachets of vanilla sugar or a vial of vanilla essence or seeds from a vanilla pod.
You can also add a little ground cinnamon, a knife tip. It's optional, only if you like cinnamon.
Add the flour in the rain, stirring constantly, from the bottom up.
Cake or cake with plums
We prepare a 30 x 25 cm tray, which we lined with baking paper, you can grease the tray with butter or oil and line it with flour. We turn the dough in it, leveling it on top.
Break a few smaller plums into pieces and place them on top, they will enter the dough.
We place the rest of the plums whole, on top, face up.
Put the tray in the preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius, fire up and down, for about 40-50 minutes. We test with the toothpick and see when the plum cake is ready.
Powder the cake with vanilla flour on top, let it cool a bit, then we can cut it into pieces.
Ingredients Overturned cake with caramelized plums
for the caramel and plum layer
- 120 grams of caster sugar
- 700 grams of healthy plums, weighed with seeds
- 4 eggs
- 200 grams of sugar
- 1 good salt powder
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar / 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 200 grams of flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder or grated peel of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon grated baking powder
- 125 grams of butter with 82% fat, melted, but not hot
Preparation Overturned cake with caramelized plums & # 8211 shape preparation
1. For form preparation, two approaches are possible. If you make the cake in a saucepan or a compact form, the sugar can be caramelized directly in it. If you use a form with removable walls & # 8211 as I also used it, it is preferable to caramelize the sugar separately, in a saucepan, until it acquires a golden-brown color, then pour it into the form. Otherwise, there is a danger that the sugar will drip during caramelization by joining the form, directly on the stove.
2. Whether you have burned the sugar directly into the mold or prepared it separately in a saucepan and then poured it into the shape of the cake, it must be carefully tilted on all sides so that the bottom is completely covered. of caramel. Be careful not to burn yourself, the caramel drops are very hot.
3. Allow the burnt sugar to cool and wash the plums well, then divide them into two pieces, removing the seeds. Arrange the concentrically shaped plum halves, with the torn side down, over the layer of burnt sugar.
Overturned cake with caramelized plums & # 8211 cake composition preparation
4. The first thing I did was turn on the oven, which I set to 180 ° C. Then, in a deep bowl, I put the 4 whole eggs, the sugar for the cake composition, the salt and the vanilla sugar. If you have a mixer, even an ordinary one, by hand, the composition will beat perfectly even with whole eggs. I beat the eggs with the sugar and salt at high speed, until the composition turned into a frothy cream, light in color.
5. Because I have a stand mixer, I took advantage of the time he did his job alone and mixed the flour and baking powder in a bowl. This only takes about 30 seconds, so if you have a mixer that you have to hold by hand, you can do it even after the eggs are completely beaten. When the eggs are well beaten, the foam must be thick enough to maintain its shape for ten seconds, when it drains slowly from the mixer.
6. Immediately after the eggs are well beaten, without wasting any time, the dry substances are sifted in a bowl, through a sieve.
7. Incorporate the flour and melted butter, but not hot, into the beaten egg base, using a flexible spatula. The movements must be gentle, constantly raising the composition from the bottom of the bowl to the surface and folding it over the one left in the bowl, while gradually pouring the butter. Repeat, rotating the bowl from time to time, until the composition for the cake is homogeneous and no more than that. Under no circumstances mix evenly or too hard so as not to remove the air contained in the beaten eggs.
8. Immediately after homogenization, pour the cake composition into the form, above the plums, and level gently.
Baking and turning
9. As soon as the cake composition has been molded, it is advisable that the oven temperature has already reached 180 ° C. Bake the cake at a medium height, the heat to come from above and below, without ventilation. Baking takes 40 minutes, and if the cake tends to brown faster than that, cover with a damp sheet of baking paper and continue baking until the indicated total time has elapsed. Finally, the cake should be golden brown and a toothpick dipped in the dough should come out clean.
10. Allow the cake to cool in the form for 20-25 minutes, then, while still hot, pass it with a knife with a thin blade around it and turn it over on a plate large enough. Carefully remove the shape and if one of the plums has somehow stuck to the shape, peel it off and place it in its place gently. Drain the syrup well over the cake and allow to cool well.
12. The cake can be served slightly warm or completely cold, as desired. I put some beaten and unsweetened cream next to it and it was perfect, according to our taste.
May it be useful to you! Note: cakes with nectarines, peaches, apples, pears, etc. can be prepared in exactly the same way.
Quick plum cake - we cook delicious and save energy
Our recipe today is also a perfect opportunity to tell you about a very nice project initiated by E.ON Romania & # 8211 100 ideas to save energy! On YouTube channelE.ON Romania find 18 videos that contain practical tips and very easy to implement by each of us, for efficient savings.
I joined this campaign with great pleasure, because in the world we live in, where resources are wasted every day just because we have them at hand, I think it is very important that each of us take small steps and adopt a responsible behavior towards everything around us.
Why waste energy (electricity or gas) or the water, when can we make small changes in our daily lives, in the way we cook or wash dishes, in the way we use energy in our homes or at the office? All these small changes will prove to be effective over time, not only financially (because we will also feel this in the monthly bills), but also as an impact for the environment in which we live & # x1f5a4
Ingredients for Quick Plum Cake:
- 350g flour
- a sachet of baking powder
- 100g old
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar for topping
- 60ml oil
- 250ml kefir or whipped milk
- 2 eggs husband
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 350g plums
Wash the plums, cut them in half, remove the seeds. Wallpaper with butter and flour or butter and baking paper a round tray with a diameter of 25cm.
In a large bowl mix eggs, sugar and oil, 3 minutes with the mixer on high speed, until we have a foam. Add the kefir, mix. We also add flour, baking powder, vanilla sugar, a cinnamon spoon. Stir until we have a homogeneous dough. Pour the dough into the pan, level very well. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
Put the plum halves on top, powder with the two tablespoons of brown sugar and a tablespoon of cinnamon. Then put the tray in the oven, 35-30 minutes or until Quick cake with plums pass the toothpick test.
Pear and almond cake
I bring you again a good seasonal dessert flavored with pears, cinnamon and almonds, which is also with a lower caloric content due to the natural sweetener Green Sugar used instead of sugar.
Green Sugar is a natural sweetener obtained from Stevia rebaudiana and erythritol extract (obtained from corn), which does not change the taste of the preparations and can also be used in preparations that require thermal preparation.
I have been using it for a very long time and I am super excited that I managed to replace, in part, the sugar with this sweetener.
And because in October we celebrate 5 years since Green Sugarhe is with us, I say we can sing "Happy Birthday Green Sugar" together.
We also have a small contest that you can see at the end of this post.
For Pear and almond cake we need
- 175 gr butter
- 70 gr (4 tablespoons) Green Sugar (or about 120 gr raw sugar)
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 4 eggs
- 200 ml whipped cream
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda (quenched with 1 teaspoon lemon juice)
- 300 gr flour
- 100 gr chopped almonds or hazelnuts (I used hazelnuts)
- 3-4 autumn pears
- 2 teaspoons Green Sugar
- 1-2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Almond topping
- 50 gr butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar or Green Sugar
- 2 tablespoons sweet cream
- 60 gr almond flakes
- Furthermore: a tablespoon of butter to grease the pan
For this recipe I was inspired from here by modifying here and there some ingredients and quantities.
Method of preparation Pear and almond cake
- Mix the butter with the Green Sugar sweetener, vanilla sugar and a pinch of salt.
- Then add one egg at a time and continue mixing.
- Followed by sour cream and baking soda quenched with a little lemon juice.
- Then add the flour, continuing to mix and finally the chopped / crushed hazelnuts (or almonds), using a spatula.
- Grease the pan with a tablespoon of butter and pour half of the above composition.
- Wash the pears and cut them into slices, then place them over the dough, sprinkling 2 teaspoons of Green Sugar and 1-2 teaspoons of cinnamon powder on top.
- Pour the rest of the dough over the pears and put the tray in the preheated oven at 170 degrees for 25 minutes.
- During this time we prepare the almond topping by putting butter, sugar and sweet cream in a bowl on the fire. Let the sugar melt and add the almond flakes, leaving it on the fire for another 1-2 minutes and stirring during this time.
- When the 25 minutes have elapsed, take the tray out of the oven and top with the almond topping. Put the tray back in the oven for about 20 minutes or until the almonds are browned.
And now let's see what you have to do for CONTEST:
- to SHARE this recipe
- leave in the comments the link with which you shared
- the winner will be the one who collects the most likes to the recipe distributed on the personal page
You can win: 1 jar of Green Sugar + 1 custom Green Sugar bowl
The contest period is 17.10.2015 - 30.10.2015, and on 31.10.2015 the winner will be announced. The prizes are sent only on the Romanian territory.
The winner of the contest is: panazan bianca raluca (Bya Ralu) which I ask you to leave me a private message with the address. Congratulations!
Ingredients cake with pears and chocolate
(for a round shape of 24 cm. diameter):
- 250 grams of whipped cream
- 3 small eggs
- 100 grams of sugar
- 30 ml. cherry (Cristina's recipe asked for dry red wine, I found it missing from the pantry and replaced it with cherry)
- grated peel of an orange (or lemon)
- 200 grams of flour
- 25 grams of cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 7 pears
- 14 dried apricots (or plums)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- vanilla extract (1 teaspoon of vanilla essence or seeds from a natural vanilla pod)
- 1 tablespoon peeled pistachios
Beat the cream for the whipped cream, sweeten it with the sugar and continue beating until it hardens (it doesn't need to be even & # 8222bat & # 8221). Add the grated orange peel and one egg at a time.
After each added egg, mix briefly, with the mixer on low speed, just enough to incorporate. After all the eggs have been incorporated, add the flour mixed with cocoa and baking powder.
Mix the dough with vertical movements, from bottom to top. Add the cherries (or dry red wine) and mix.
Turn on the oven and set it to 200 degrees Celsius.
The dough is poured into a round shape of 24 cm. (preferably with detachable ring) and level. (If a non-stick form is used, there is no need to grease it, it is preferable to grease it with butter and line it with flour).
Peel the pears without removing the tail. Dig them inside (if the pears are ripe, a teaspoon is very suitable for this operation), removing the seeds. 2 dried apricots are stuffed in each pear.
The pears thus prepared are stuffed into the dough and sprinkled on top with large chopped pistachios.
It is shaped in the oven already heated after 10 minutes, the temperature in the oven is reduced to 180 degrees Celsius. Bake the cake for 1 hour in total. After 45-50 minutes, it is good to check and if it is considered quite brown, cover it with 1 sheet of baking paper or aluminum foil. The baked cake is left to cool in the form.
After it has cooled completely, transfer it carefully to a plate. Boil the honey with vanilla essence and grease the pears and the surface of the cake with this mixture. The cake is ready to serve.
Pear cake and cottage cheese - everything you need to know about the recipe:
- A 20x30cm tray comes out of the given quantities, but you can also bake it in the form of a cake, using a larger cake tray.
- You can also use apples or pumpkin cubes, to give the cake even more of the autumn flavors.
- I flavored the cake with cottage cheese and raisins with orange peel, but you can also use lemon peel, rum essence sim you chose a lot of cinnamon!
- You can replace the cottage cheese with ricotta, which you can always find in Lidl stores, in the permanent range, at a very good price.
- The cake is kept fresh for a few good days, up to a week in the refrigerator. Before serving, you can heat it a little in the microwave.
- It is perfect for packing at school or at the office.
- You can reduce the amount of sugar even by half, especially if the pears are very ripe and sweet.
Ingredients for 10-12 servings Cake with pears and cottage cheese
- 6 pears
- 250g Belbake flour
- 1 sachet of Belbake baking powder
- 150g old brown Belbake
- 100ml Vita D’Or oil
- 2 eggs size L (3 if smaller)
- 200g Pilos cow cheese
- 2 tablespoons orange peel
Ingredients Tart with pears and almonds:
- 300 grams of flour
- 100 grams of sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- lemon peel
- 150 grams of very cold butter
- 1 yolk
- a few tablespoons of very cold water (8 entered me)
- 3-4 large, beautiful and healthy pears
- 100 grams of sugar for the syrup in which the pears will be placed
- spices for syrup: vanilla pods, cinnamon stick, 4-5 cloves, 1 star anise, pieces of lemon peel (only the yellow part)
- 200 grams of peeled almonds (or flakes)
- 150 grams of sugar for almond cream
- 150 grams of butter
- 2 whole eggs
- 4 tablespoons good brandy (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- in addition: butter for greasing tart form, flour for sprinkled, powdered sugar for. finished
Preparation Tart with pears and almond cream:
First, the tart dough, which needs a rest time in the fridge of at least 1 hour before being used:
1. flour, sugar, salt and grated lemon peel (about 1 tablespoon of lemon peel) mix well in a bowl (picture 1)
2. add the butter cut into small pieces or grated (repeat, the butter should be very cold, right from the freezer & # 8211 picture 2)
3. pulsate with the robot several times, until the ingredients have a sandy appearance, or incorporate the butter into the dry ingredients with a fork (picture 3)
4. beat the yolk with 2 tablespoons of very cold water and add it over the rest of the ingredients, kneading quickly by hand or with the robot (picture 4)
5. add 1 tablespoon of cold water at a time until the dough binds (picture 5) the amount of water needed may differ depending on the flour used, be careful not to add more than necessary and do not knead excessively, because it would damage the final quality of the dough.
Gather the dough together in a ball that is wrapped and refrigerated for at least an hour. Meanwhile, we deal with pears, which must be baked and flavored but still strong.
Peel a squash, grate it and cut it in half. Place the pears in a saucepan and cover with cold water, then remove the pears and set aside and in the remaining water, already measured to be enough to cover the pears well and no more, add the 100 grams of sugar for syrup and spices. Bring the syrup to a boil then add the pears and reduce the heat, letting it boil slowly, without boiling, for 10-15 minutes, until the pears soften.
Remove the pears from the syrup and drain well, then set aside to cool (the syrup can be used for something else, it is very fragrant).
For the almond cream, put the almonds in a processor (grinder of different ingredients) together with 50 grams of sugar (picture 1). It is finely ground. Mix the butter and the rest of the sugar until a fine cream is formed (picture 2). Add the almonds, brandy and vanilla extract (picture 3) and mix until incorporated. In turn, add the 2 whole eggs.
The cream obtained is refrigerated until it needs to be used.
On the work surface sprinkled with flour, spread the dough in a 4-5 mm thick sheet, which is transferred with the help of a rolling pin in the shape of a tart greased with butter. Lightly press the dough into the mold and cut the excess dough from the edges with a knife.
The tart form is refrigerated and the oven is turned on, setting it at 190 degrees Celsius.
From now on, two different approaches are valid:
1. if you want a crispy crust, it will bake in half before putting the filling, as I did
2. If, on the contrary, you want a softer crust, freeze the tart dough for 40 minutes & # 8211 1 hour, add the filling and put it directly in the oven.
I, because I wanted a crust with a biscuit consistency, placed in a well-cooled form a sheet of baking paper with weights, which in my case was about 700 grams of rice (you can use beans, chickpeas, etc. ).
I baked the tart in the preheated oven at 190 degrees (including rice) and baked it for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, I dug out the seed box from the laid pears and sliced them into thin slices.
After the first 20 minutes, I took out the tart and removed the baking paper with the rice. I quickly leveled the frangipani cream in the tart and arranged the pears nicely on the surface (how beautiful it turned out for me, without a doubt that it can be even more beautiful: P).
I put the tart in the oven, reduced the temperature to 180 degrees and baked it for another 55 minutes, until the surface turned golden brown.
Allow to cool to room temperature then you can portion and eat, sprinkled or not with powdered sugar, according to everyone's wishes. The next day I felt even better.
Great appetite! Source where I was inspired (and not copied, at least I seriously reduced the amount of sugar: P): Giallo Zafferano.