Preparation time: less than 120 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Turkey soup:
Boil the meat and remove the foam. Add the heated water and let it boil well. When the meat is cooked, add the peeled and finely chopped vegetables. Add salt and let it boil together. When it is almost ready. add a tablespoon of magic bros powder and let it dissolve a little. Last time, put finely chopped greens on top or you can put it directly on the plate at the time of serving. teaspoon of vinegar and add it to the pot, turn off the heat and put the lid on. I prefer one without egg, possibly with noodles and greens.
It's just a matter of fools, we like it madly or just the thought of them terrifies us. I am part of the first category, so the other day when my husband made me a pleasant surprise, namely a bag with turkey balls, I was happy and I started to prepare a stew with good polenta to lick your fingers . Turkey turkeys are very easy to prepare and I quickly write the recipe and find out :).
- 1 / 2kg turkey fudulii
- some cherry tomatoes (optional)
- 1 suitable onion
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 50 ml white wine
- 150ml broth
- salt pepper
1. Wash the fuels well with cold water and then scald them a little to work easier with them (they do not fall apart during cooking).
2. In a saucepan put a little oil to heat then add the onion and chopped garlic, the tomatoes cut in half and leave for 3-4 minutes. Add the fuduli, mix lightly, season with salt and pepper, leave for 1 minute then add the wine and broth. Let it simmer for about 20 minutes.
Serve with polenta. They are delicious!
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
Searched words "turkey"
I washed the meat and put it in a pot to boil, in water with a pinch of salt, covered with a lid. I collected the foam when it formed.
Knead the minced turkey meat well with the rice, finely chopped onion, egg, finely chopped greens, dehydrated spices and vegetables,
Wash the meat well and boil in 4-5 liters of cold water with a little salt. When it boils, turn on the heat, add about 50 more
The onion is cleaned, washed and finely chopped. The carrot is cleaned and cut into rounds or given through a large grater.
Put meat in a bowl, add the onion given on the small grater, the potato also given on the small grater, the breadcrumbs, the eggs, the garlic
Boil the potatoes, cut into small cubes, about 15 minutes. Meanwhile, fry in 4 tablespoons of oil in a non-stick pan
Cut the breast perpendicular to the meat fiber, beat very lightly with a meat hammer and season to taste. Put the pieces
Cut the turkey breast in such a way as to obtain a rectangular piece of approximately 20 x 15 cm (you can get it from several
Boil the meat in 4 liters of cold water with a little salt. When it boils, take the foam and add the whole vegetables, cleaned and
For unclean fuduli, the thick membrane, skin, must be carefully removed, then washed well and kept in water with a little salt and vinegar.
Chicken (turkey) is cut into small pieces and boiled in salted water. After boiling, collect the foam from above and
Top 5 most successful marinades for turkey meat!
Turkey meat is a dietary product that is very well assimilated by the human body. We must mention that it also tastes great.
Turkey meat is food that can be fried, boiled, steamed, baked, etc. and can be consumed in the morning, at noon and in the evening. To make sure the meat stays juicy and tender and if you want to accentuate, highlight or correct the taste, use marinades.
Marinade recipes for turkey meat are a lot, we present you the most successful.
1. “Popular” marinade
-1 teaspoon black pepper
-2-3 cloves of crushed garlic
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and marinate the meat for 2-4 hours. You can marinate a whole turkey or pieces of meat.
2. “Refined” marinade
-2 glasses (500 ml) of natural grape juice
-2 glasses (500 ml) of cold water
-4-6 dried devil fruit.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
First mix the dry ingredients, then dilute them with the liquid ones and mix well. Marinate the meat for 3-6 hours.
3. “Delicate” marinade - makes the meat juicy and tender
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
Mix all ingredients in a ratio of 1: 1: 1, grease the whole turkey or pieces of meat and refrigerate for 2-5 hours.
4. “Successful” marinade - gives the meat a honey taste and makes it soft
-½ glass (125 ml) of dry red or white wine
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
Mix all the ingredients well until the honey is completely melted. Leave the meat to marinate for 1.5-3 hours.
5. “Red” marinade for baked turkey meat - for tomato lovers
-300 gr of tomatoes, mashed with a blender
-3 tablespoons grilled meat spices.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
Combine all ingredients, mix, grease the meat and leave to marinate for 2-4 hours.
Marinated meat according to any of these recipes can be fried or cooked.
Other filters about Turkey meat
Meatballs are one of the most versatile dishes, and can be served in many ways. Shape, taste and.
Madness or not, Roma's preferences for fast food seem to be directed more towards burger recipes, not towards.
If you want, this year you want to surpass yourself and pamper your loved ones with some.
Piftia is one of the dishes that can not be missed on the table for Christmas or New Year. If you want an easier recipe, but.
If you want to prepare a special kind of food for your loved ones, which is also suitable for the little ones, choose the chest roll.
To prepare a tasty and nutritious pilaf you can also use turkey meat. She will be able to fry properly because.
The meatball borscht is our favorite, of the whole family, because, let's face it, fishing for meatballs in juice.
The meat pilaf is one of the Romanian dishes that is easy, quick to prepare and that is to everyone's liking.
Every child loves pizza. Every adult loves pizza. And with us every Friday night is family evening, when we look around.
Turkey liver pate is ideal in baby food. You can prepare it at home, and you can easily give up shelf products.
Hot sandwiches can be extraordinarily delicious if we know how to combine their contents, but especially if we know how.
Carp brine recipe prepared with the slow cooker Crock-Pot 5.7L Digital
Duck Leg Recipe with Orange Sauce at Slow Cooker Crock Pot 5.7 L Digital by Chef Maniac
Sausage stuffed pork tenderloin recipe at Slow Cooker Crock-Pot 5.7L Digital by Maniac Chef
Stuffed cabbage recipe at Slow Cooker Crock-Pot 5.7L Digital by Bucatar Maniac
Cabbage steak recipe for Slow Cooker Crock-Pot 5.7L Digital by Chef Maniac
Slow Cooker Crock-Pot 5.7L Digital Belly Soup Recipe by Chef Maniac
Recipe for whole baked chicken at Slow Cooker Crock-Pot 5.7L Digital by Bucatar Maniac
Beef soup recipe at Slow Cooker Crock Pot 5.7L Digital by Bucatar Maniac
Recipe for baked turkey wings
For five servings, you need the following ingredients:
- a small onion, finely chopped
- a lime & acircie cut & icircn quarters
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil
- A few chopped parsley leaves
Method of preparation:
First of all, leave the oven to preheat to 175 degrees. Clean the turkey wings well and grease the meat with pieces of lemon & acircie, so that the juice penetrates well. Then put the wings in a larger bowl and sprinkle with olive oil. Sprinkle the paprika, salt, pepper, parsley, onion and garlic on top. Mix all the contents well, so that the wings are covered with a whole spice and the tastes are nicely intertwined.
Move the meat into an tray and arrange the wings according to the shape of the container. Here is a very useful trick for turkey wings in the oven absolutely delicious: instead of pouring water directly into the tray and wasting the delicious mixture of spices left in the bowl, pour the 2-3 cups of water into the bowl from which you took the wings and only then pour the contents over the meat in the tray.
Then cover the tray with foil and place it in the preheated oven. Leave the meat in the oven for about two hours. From here and there, take out the tray and sprinkle the wings with the juice that has formed. If you want to get it turkey wings in the oven Crispy, remove the aluminum foil for about 15-20 minutes before turning off the heat. They will be absolutely delicious!
Turkey meat is incredibly tasty and is one of the favorite options for those who follow a healthy diet. Eating turkey brings a lot of benefits. First of all, this type of meat is lower in calories than chicken and provides the necessary protein. On top of all this, it is an ally in the fight against high blood cholesterol and regulates blood pressure.
You've been trying to cook now turkey wings in the oven?
Ingredients needed for turkey soup:
1. For starters, wash the meat well and portion it. Put turkey meat and 5 liters of water in a pot. Let everything boil for at least 3 hours on the right heat. Periodically froth with a spatula.
Cravings in pregnancy & ndash when and why they occur
2. Once the meat is cooked, take it out of the pan and put it in a clean one, strain it and the juice left in the same pot.
3. Peel onions, carrots, celery, bell peppers. Finely chop the onion and bell peppers and add them to the pan, then grate the carrot and celery. Let everything boil for 10 minutes on the right heat.
Lobster borscht with larch: rom & acircnească recipe step by step
4. Peel the potatoes, cut them into cubes and put them in the pot. After 5 minutes, add the chopped noodles.
5. After 5-7 minutes, check if the potatoes and noodles are cooked, then add borscht. Season with salt and pepper. Then we waited for it to boil.
6. Finely chop the greens and when the borsch boils, turn off the stove, put the greens and leave everything under the lid for another 5 minutes. to combine the aroma of greenery with soup.
7. Served with a little sour cream, this turkey soup is absolutely delicious.
Pay more attention - find out by reading below:
• The Sanatateprinceeacegatesti.wordpress.com website and its content are protected by the Romanian Copyright Law, as well as by the copyright provisions applicable in other territories than Romania.
• All rights belong to Sanatateprinceeacegatesti.wordpress.com. Users may download and print content from this site only for personal or non-commercial use, fulfilling the condition of keeping unchanged all elements that refer to intellectual property rights, other property rights and conditions of use of those documents or information.
Conditions for taking over the articles from the site
1. The retrieval of information from the Sanatateprinceeacegatesti.wordpress.com website to other websites may be made only in accordance with the terms agreed by the associations and the codes of journalistic conduct and the legislation in this field.
2. The source of the information must be cited. The full takeover of the articles and information can be done only under the conditions of an agreement concluded with the rights holder.
3.Sanatateprinceeacegatesti.wordpress.com offers free access to this site, the only condition being the knowledge and fulfillment of the rules that must be observed.
4. Sanatateprinceeacegatesti.wordpress.com does not assume responsibility for the security of this site or your line of communication with it. Sanatateprinceeacegatesti.wordpress.com does not assume responsibility for unaffiliated sites with which it may be linked. Also, we do not assume responsibility for the materials posted on this site by persons other than those authorized by Sanatateprinceeacegatesti.wordpress.com.
5. It is strictly forbidden to use or contact this site in order to destroy or alter it, its content or security or to discredit or harass Sanatateprinceeacegatesti.wordpress.com or its collaborators.
6. If you believe that any material on this site, posted by Sanatateprinceeacegatesti.wordpress.com or anyone else, violates copyright or any other rights, please contact us for details at [email protected] so that we can make an informed decision.
7. The use of this site is made under the authority of these rules and in the following terms and conditions, which any user accepts by contacting and using it these rules govern all uses and consequences arising from them.
Turkey is similar to chicken, both nutritionally and in terms of taste, but it has a stronger aroma and a drier texture. Don't forget to look at the label! If you see hormones, a lot of salt or additives, you should be careful.
Turkey meat is a very rich source of protein, niacin, vitamin B6 and the amino acid tryptothan. In addition to these nutrients, it also contains zinc and vitamin B12. White skinless turkey has a low fat content and is an excellent source of quality protein.
The nutrients in turkey depend on the part of the turkey from which the meat is taken. For example, "black" meat, which is found in active muscles, such as the legs or thighs, tends to have more fat and calories than white meat, while white meat contains slightly more protein.
Moreover, turkey skin is rich in fat. This means that pieces of meat with skin have more calories and fat than pieces without skin.
For example, 100 grams of turkey skin contains 169 calories and 5.5 grams of fat, while the same amount without skin has 139 calories and only 2.5 grams of fat.