I boiled the wings a little separately, always frothing.
I finely chopped the onion and when it turned golden I added the sliced pepper and the carrot slices. When the vegetables were hardened, I added the wings and let them simmer for a while.
I filled it with water in which the wings were boiled, strained beforehand. At the first boil I added the green beans broken into suitable pieces and left until it softened a little. I added the sliced potatoes and let it simmer. After 5 minutes I put the cut cauliflower on the bouquets and left for another 5 minutes. I also added diced eggplant and frozen peas. I added enough juice from the wings to cover all the vegetables (in the meantime I also changed the pan ... I realized that I can't fit all the vegetables :))
When the vegetables softened, I put the tomato paste dissolved in a little warm water. I put the pan in the oven and left it on low heat until the juice decreased, and the vegetables boiled.
I added freshly chopped dill ... it was good and a parsley but we don't have it in the house and .. I didn't feel like going to the market anymore .. :)
I served the food immediately with donuts and cauliflower
We really liked it ... especially since there were so many flavors ..
Pan-fried chicken wings with garlic, tomatoes and Mediterranean herbs
Pan-fried chicken wings with garlic, tomatoes and Mediterranean herbs. The recipe for glazed, spicy, sticky, reddish and tender wings. Quickly fried chicken wings. Chicken wings with basil, rosemary, thyme, oregano and a pinch of garlic. How to make tender chicken wings? Recipes with chicken wings.
I've been wanting to cook chicken wings in a pan for a while. I wanted the wings to be glazed, slightly spicy, reddish. That is, their skin should be well fried but also stick to their hands, because yes & # 8230 these wings are eaten by hand. Sticky chicken wings with garlic and Tabasco or other hot sauce.
Said and done! I improvised a fine recipe for glazed and sticky wings using the ingredients I had on hand at the time: garlic, tomatoes, basil, thyme, oregano and a little rosemary. I have many pots of herbs on the kitchen window sill and "cut" them whenever I have the opportunity.
The result was a wow one! A cheap, fast and extremely tasty food!
If you are a fan of spicy wings, I also recommend the classic recipe Buffalo Chicken Wings with creamy blue cheese dip (Blue Cheese Dip) & # 8211 the recipe here.
The quantities below result in 2 servings of pan-fried chicken wings with garlic, tomatoes and Mediterranean herbs.
Vegetable pot with chicken it is simple to prepare, even if the total duration of its preparation will take you quite a long time, about two hours.
1. Peel the potatoes and cut them into medium-thick slices.
2. Peel the apples and peppers and cut them all in half.
3. Peel the onion and cut it into quarters.
4. Wash cauliflower and cabbage and drain.
5. Wash the chicken breast and cut it into medium-thick strips.
6. Grease a heat-resistant dish with oil and place all the mixed vegetables in it.
7. Place the chicken breast pieces on top of the vegetables. Add peas, garlic, sugar, salt, pepper and bay leaves over the meat.
8. Add half a glass of water to the bowl, cover with a lid and leave everything in the oven for 45-60 minutes. Towards the end, take the lid off the vessel and leave the vegetable pot with chicken bake for another 15 minutes.
If you want that the vegetable pot with chicken to look tasty and have a special scent, garnish it with finely chopped green parsley. Good appetite!
- 3 kg of chicken wings
- 600 g of sweet and sour sauce
- 100 ml of soy sauce
- 2 heads of garlic
How to prepare the chicken pot
- Heat in a pan 2 tablespoons sunflower oil and adds 6 chicken pulp The Province until lightly browned. Then take them out of the pan.
- Cut into cubes or thicker slices: 1 red , 1 potato , 1 onion , 1 eggplant , 1 carrot , 1 zucchini , 1 parsnip , 1 bell pepper , 1 capsicum and 1 piece of celery and simmer in a covered saucepan over medium heat.
- After about 10 minutes add 150 ml of chicken soup and 4-5 tablespoons tomato juice / paste .
- Mix everything lightly so that the vegetables do not crumble and season with salt and basil to taste.
- Bring all the vegetables to a boil until all the ingredients are combined.
- After taking the pan off the heat, sprinkle dill and parsley to taste.
- Arrange the dish on the plate and enjoy it with your loved ones!
Chef's tips for chicken pots
- The term "pot" in Romanian cuisine means that in a single dish we can find a variety of vegetables and flavors that complement each other.
- The dish can be garnished with rice or mashed potatoes in the oven or just with toast.
- The recipe successfully covers 6 servings, for several servings adjust the amount of ingredients.
- You can also add spices to the preparation, if you have cumin or thyme in the pantry. The right time for these spices is when the preparation boils slowly over low heat.
Chicken pot, originally from Turkey
The chicken pot with chicken is a dish of Turkish origin, which over time has been taken over by several regions of Europe and has been reinterpreted in the local style. You can be inspired by the origin of the preparation to add a personal note whenever you feel the need.
Chicken wings marinated with yogurt
In a heat-resistant dish greased with olive oil, arrange the wings in a single layer.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place the vegetables on top: the pepper, cut into long strips, the celery cut into thin pieces, the carrot cut into rounds and the diced potatoes.
Cover the dish with a lid or aluminum foil and put in the preheated oven at 200 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
What do you think about this recipe? Leave us a comment to tell us how it turned out or if you need additional guidance.
Extremely simple and with ingredients that I found in the fridge. We start with the onion, which we chop finely and fry it in a tablespoon of oil. We chose to use a super Regis Stone Wok pan, so that we don't use a lot of oil and get a really healthy, tasty and good-looking dish!
Pots or the best vegetable stew in the world, ready immediately with just a few ingredients!
When the onion hardens, add the other vegetables, which we chopped into the desired shape. We put some slices of carrots, mini bunches of cauliflower and diced eggplant and zucchini, but also a few pieces of potatoes, peppers and some peas. Of course, our pot (vegetable stew) can be made in any combination of vegetables you want!
When the vegetables have changed their color a little, add a glass of water and a few tablespoons of broth (or a box of tomato juice, put the lid on and let it simmer. Towards the end, season with salt, pepper, sugar and dill. and that's it!
Because I used to Regis Stone Wok pan, which has a special non-stick coating, our vegetables were cooked extremely nicely. Even if I used only a tablespoon of oil (for taste), the ingredients did not stick at all and kept not only the vivid color, but also the nutrients!
Stainless steel base of products from Regis Stone range allows even heat distribution, which is why any recipe of your choice cooks quickly and easily!
With Regis Stone Wok pan you can cook all kinds of dishes with sauce, delicious stews, Asian vegetable mixes and much more! You will be convinced that this product even offers a higher quality than ceramic pans.
Video: Φτερούγες κοτόπουλου πανέ τραγανες τηγανιτες πεντανοστιμες με Πιλαφι..!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (November 2021).