- Dish type
- Seafood starters
- Fish starters
A super-tasty starter, which is light and easy to make. Serve with a fresh crusty baguette.
7 people made this
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger root
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 yellow pepper, finely diced (less than 5x5mm)
- 2 olives, diced
- 2 dessertspoons olive oil
- 500g tuna steak, finely diced (less than 5x5mm)
- salt to taste
MethodPrep:12min ›Cook:25min ›Ready in:37min
- In a bowl, mix together the tuna, olives, olive oil, salt, ginger, sesame seeds and coriander. Cover and refrigeratre.
- In a separate bowl, place diced pepper with 1 tablespoon water. Microwave for 2 minutes or until tender.
- Add the cooked pepper to the tuna. Mix well and season with more salt and oil to taste.
- Line 4 small round bowls (or small ramekins) with cling film. Transfer the mixture into bowls and firmly press down. Chill until ready to serve.
- Turn the tuna mixture out onto serving plates when ready to serve.