Tilapia is a weak ocean fish and very good in taste. So I executed him dressed .......... not to be cold;)
- 1 fillet over tilapia
- 2 potatoes
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 20 g butter
- frying oil
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Tilapia fillets in potato crust:
The potatoes are cleaned, washed and boiled.
When they boil, we make a puree in which we put the sunflower seeds and butter.
The washed fish, dried with absorbent napkins, is salted, peppered and passed through flour.
Dress the fish in potatoes and fry in hot oil until browned on both sides.
Serve with salad or spinach puree - like me;)
Cornflake fillets in corn flakes
Fish recipes are among the easiest and fastest ideas for a delicious and healthy meal. When you don't know what to cook anymore, take a fish fillet and prepare it as you like: steamed, grilled, baked or fried.
If you like breaded fish, & crust crust, crispy and aromatic, today we offer a fillet of cornflour & crust of cornflakes, perfect with a portion of potatoes, if you want a kind of m & acircncare of fish & amp chips or with sauteed vegetables .
You can replace the salami with any other fish you want.
- 4 pieces of pikeperch fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 100 g of flour
- 1 egg white
- 200 g cornflakes
- frying oil
Put the cornflakes in a bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
Wash the fish and wipe with a paper towel. Clean the skin and bone fillets. Mix the spices and sprinkle the fish on all sides.
Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt. Pass each piece of fish through the flour, then through the egg whites and finally through the chopped cornflakes.
Next you have two options: either fry the fish in oil for a few minutes on each side, or put it on a pan greased with a little oil and bake for 30-35 minutes or until browned.
Serve with rice, sauteed vegetables, potatoes or simply with a little lemon juice.
You have to see it too.
Chicken fillets with potatoes, cooked in layers
Here is another recipe, simple and easy to cook and, by the way, very tasty. For 4 servings, you will need:
- Chicken breasts & # 8211 600 grams
- Sliced potatoes & # 8211 5-6 pieces
- Salt and pepper & # 8211 depending on taste sensations
- Mayonnaise & # 8211 300 gr
- Cheese & # 8211 200 gr
- Sunflower oil & # 8211 2 teaspoons. spoons.
The oven is preheated, the fillet is washed and cut into small pieces about 0.5 cm thick. The meat is minced with salt and pepper.
The potatoes are cut into plates 0.5 cm thick. Rub the cheeses with a coarse grater and mix with mayonnaise.
The glass baking dish is lightly oiled with vegetable oil, and the marinated fillet is placed on the bottom, and the potato layer is wiped with a mixture of cheese and mayonnaise. Then the layers are repeated, depending on the size of the shape and the amount of products, there must be a layer of cheese and mayonnaise on top.
The form is closed with foil, it is necessary to pierce a few holes in the foil to allow steam to escape and put in the oven. The cooking time is about 30 minutes, five minutes before cooking, the foil is removed. Red crust appears on the cheese.
Salmon fillets in parmesan crust
Fish can be bland and tasteless if not cooked properly. Therefore, today we propose a recipe for salmon fillets & icircn parmesan crust, crunchy, browned and delicious, which will & icircnnobila piece of fish and & icirci will give a special flavor.
It is easy to prepare and can be served with any garnish you like: rice, vegetables, potatoes or salad. It is a great idea when you want to prepare a quick and delicious dinner for the whole family.
- 1 row of salmon (450-500 g)
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
To get that crunchy and flavorful crust, we will mix the parmesan with a little breadcrumbs. But first we'll take care of the fish. Wash the salmon and cut it into suitable pieces. Absorb excess water with paper towels.
Season the fish pieces with salt and pepper. Finely chop the garlic and parsley and mix them with the breadcrumbs and grated Parmesan cheese. Roll each piece of salmon through this mixture, just like the schnitzels.
Place the fish pieces on a tray lined with baking paper, with the skin down, and bake at 180-190 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until the Parmesan has a crispy crust and the salmon is cooked.
Serve with your favorite garnish. Good appetite!
You have to see it too.
Pollock fillets - recipes
The meat of this fish has practically no bones, and the meat of this fish is especially in demand in fish dishes. The recipes for spinach are diverse: the fish is prepared in the oven, fried, fried and boiled, the minced meat is prepared for noodles and pies. Consider ways to prepare pollock fillets.
How to cook pork fillets in the oven?
Traditionally, pollock fillets are baked in foil, which protects the fish from drying out. This recipe uses a combined method of heat treatment: in foil and without it. Before preparing the pollock fillets, marinate the fish for a quarter of an hour in spices, to give flavor and a delicate crust.
- pollock fillets - 580 g
- Bulgarian pepper - 90 g
- red onion - 35 g
- tomatoes - 60 g
- garlic - 3 cloves
- olive oil - 30 ml
- dried paprika - 1 teaspoon.
- Cut the pollock fillets into large pieces, eat the spices, olive oil and send for half an hour to marinate.
- Prepared and peeled vegetables cut into small cubes and lightly fried in oil.
- Transfer the vegetables to a special container and bake for a few minutes in the oven at a temperature of 190 degrees.
- Place the pickled chicken on top of the lightly fried vegetables and cook for 10 minutes. Cover the fish with foil and keep it in the oven for the same time.
- Prepare the dish for a quarter of an hour.
How to free pork fillets in the dough recipe
The fastest way to get a light fish snack for dinner is to cook fish fillets in the dough. The ingredients for the dough are the most diverse: cheese, greens, mayonnaise and spicy spices are added to the dough. In this recipe is used a classic egg and flour flour.
& Icircncepem this recipe by drying the fillets of over by dabbing with a towel. Then, on a large plate, put a generous amount of breadcrumbs, over which we add a few tablespoons of parmesan or grated cheese. Then add a few cloves of crushed garlic. If you do not want to make noise & icircn kitchen because of the classic pisălog, then use the product Garlic Press, o special press which helps you to crush the garlic immediately, without too much hassle. In addition, its essences will be much better highlighted.
Then, in the same plate, add the finely chopped parsley and the aromatic herbs, according to taste (dried parsley, oregano, basil and even tarragon, if you have the icircndem). You don't have to miss a kitchen special support for spices and herbs. Popsome Herbs& ampSpices is a organizing which helps you to always have the ingredients you want. Aromatic herbs and spices will be kept in perfect condition, and the practical design will fit and adapt in any kitchen.
Mix the breadcrumbs with the cheese, garlic, parsley and spices and then move on to the next stage. Fillets of over grease them with a thin layer of sweet mustard, then roll them carefully through the prepared mixture & icircn plate. We put the & icircncins o Regis Stone Pan pan I sprinkled a few drops of olive oil and browned the pieces nicely. over on both sides, until we get a golden crust. The special coating of this product prevents the sticking and the hot stone effect will help you cook the fillets much faster and evenly, without them losing their shape and texture. You can use one as well Granite Pan, o multifunctional electric pan with & icircnveliș with marble affect.
Now let's move on to vegetables. We cut the carrots, peppers, zucchini and onions into thinner fringes. To save time, we used a Julienne Slicer, the device that helps you grind everything in just a few seconds, like a true professional.
Temper and brown the vegetables & icircn pan Regis Stone Pan. There is no need to put oil, thanks to the special, non-stick coating that prevents gluing. Stir regularly with a silicone spatulas and, when everything is ready, we place it on a plate fish with vegetables and & hellipsavavor!
How to prepare salmon in breadcrumbs in the oven
A baked dish needs a redder color to have an appetizing appearance on the plate. Salmon, in fact fish, generally cooks very quickly, and Panko does not have time to brown. That's why, before I got to work, I put the breadcrumbs in a pan and browned it, stirring constantly until it got a nice color.
While the breadcrumbs were browned, I also prepared the mustard sauce.
The mustard mantle is very simple: mix your favorite mustard with a little oil, white wine, pepper and parsley. I didn't add salt anymore, I thought there was no need. Mustard can be quick if you like.
The fish must be dry, otherwise the mustard will not stick to it. I dabbed him on all sides with a paper towel.
I dressed the salmon fillets in this sauce and rolled them in Panko. I put them in the pan and put them in the preheated oven at 180 degrees. 15 minutes is enough. Do not exceed this time because too much cooked fish becomes dry and faded!
If you like it, share it with your friends!
For 4 servings:
4 pieces of sleeping tabs
Salt and pepper to taste
4 tablespoons flour
Spices for fish Fit Up from Karmis
For the sauce:
1 medium onion
5 tablespoons flour
1 tablespoon vegeta (who does not consume, to exclude it, is replaced with salt, according to taste)
4 tablespoons sour cream
For french fries:
Salt to taste
Method of preparation:
We wash the fish pieces, we drain them, then we season them with salt and pepper, to taste.
In a bowl put flour, add Karmis spice for fish, add beer and mix until smooth. The composition must be pasty, in order to reach this form, pasta, if necessary we can complete, as the case may be, with beer and / or flour.
We take the sleep fillet piece by piece, we give it by stirring with beer, on both sides and we put the pieces to fry, in a pan with hot oil.
After frying well on both sides, catching a beautiful crust, we take the sleep on a plate in which we put the paper napkins, to drain the excess oil.
To prepare the sauce, we start by putting in a bowl 500ml of water and a tablespoon of vegeta (who is not used to using vegeta, replace it with salt).
Peel an onion and cut it into small cubes.
In a saucepan, melt the butter, add the onion and let it harden until it becomes glassy.
When the onion is of sufficient quality, add the flour, mix quickly, let the flour brown a little, then pour the vegetable water into the pan. Mix until completely incorporated, then, to obtain a fine sauce, put the blender in the sauce and grind until you get a paste. Let everything simmer for 5 minutes.
After 5 minutes, add the cream, leave it on the fire for 1-2 minutes, then turn off the food.
Golden potatoes in corn crust & # 8211 post
Potatoes will remain the perfect garnish for any steak, but they are also delicious in the fasting version, especially these Golden potatoes in corn husk!
They are very appetizing, easy to prepare and we only need a few ingredients.
They can be served with a vegetable salad, with a tomato sauce, or as a side dish on fish-free days.
But I also do great with mujdei.
Also in the category of fasting recipes with potatoes, you can also find on the site:
We really like potatoes because we can prepare them quite simply, but in all sorts of ways.
This recipe for corn potatoes in corn crust quickly became our favorite.
VIEW HERE and the butter version!
We can mix cornmeal with several spices, but we can also mix it with breadcrumbs.
We preferred it simply, without breadcrumbs, with lots of paprika and basil.
And do not worry that it will not be baked, because in fact it will become crunchy and of great effect.
* Remember that I am waiting for you every day with many recipes, new ideas and many other news and so on facebook page
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds
And in the group you will be able to upload your recipes with dishes inspired by the blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more.
3 delicious baked fish recipes for any meal
Are you looking for a quick recipe for dinner or are you waiting for guests? Try one of these 3 recipes and you will have a tasty and healthy food on the table. If you like fish, then you will definitely appreciate these baked fish recipes. The dishes are prepared quickly and easily, they are covered with appetizing cheese crusts, they are particularly tasty and aromatic, to the liking of all gourmets. Enjoy the fish with a glass of white wine.
1. Potato pudding with extremely tasty fish
& # 8211 salt, pepper and spices for fish
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Cut the potatoes into thin slices, onion rings or semi-rings, tomatoes & # 8211 slices or semi-rings, and fish into small pieces.
2. Cut the cheese into thin slices as for canapés. Finely chop the greens.
3. Cream salt, pepper and spices to taste.
4. Put a layer of potatoes in a baking dish, then a layer of onions and fish.
5. Add a little salt, sprinkle with greens and grease the pudding with cream. Then place the tomatoes and grease them with cream.
6. Place the cheese on top so that it covers the entire surface.
7. Pour the remaining cream over the edges.
8. Bake the pudding for 25-30 minutes at 200-220 degrees.
Note: during Lent you can replace cream with fish soup, and cheese with onions and bell peppers.
2. Cod with cheese and baked tomatoes
& # 8211 2 small fillets of cod or other white fish
& # 8211 2-3 tomatoes (I used 10 cherry tomatoes)
& # 8211 5 tablespoons sour cream 20-25%
& # 8211 salt and black pepper to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. If the fillets are frozen, then defrost them in the fridge for a day and dry them a little with the napkins.
2. Cut the fish into large pieces, place them in the baking dish, sprinkle with coarse salt and ground black pepper.
3. If you have small shapes, then place the fish in them and you will be able to serve them directly on the table, without moving the fish.
4. Wash the tomatoes, cut the stems and cut them into rounds, if you have cherry tomatoes, then cut them in half.
5. Place the tomatoes over the pieces of fish.
7. Combine the cream with the mustard.
8. Put the cheese through a large grater and mix it with cream and mustard. If you got too thick a sauce, then add 1-2 tablespoons of cream.
9. Spread the sauce over the fish.
10. Bake in the oven and bake the fish at 180 degrees for about 25 minutes until the cheese is completely melted and an appetizing crust is formed.
11. The fish is ready. You can also serve it without a garnish, only with tasty bread and your favorite greens.
3. Baked cheese with cheese
& # 8211 500 g of fish fillets (tilapia, pikeperch)
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Grate the lemon peel through the small grater (you will get about a teaspoon of grated peel).
2. Put the cheese through the large grater.
3. Season the fish with salt and pepper on both sides and place it in the form.
4. Sprinkle with lemon peel and sprinkle with lemon juice.
5. Grease the fish with cream and sprinkle with grated cheese.
6. Bake the fish in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Baked fish with cheese is a simple, tasty and healthy food. The fish is very juicy and tender, with a slight lemon flavor and delicious melted cheese.