I tell you from the beginning, so that we don't have "complaints" anymore, the quantities are for a big family, the mother has 4 daughters, so you can reduce the quantities, because it's just simple math ..... not analytical or geometry in space .... I was on a working visit and I performed autumn activities with my mother.
- 3 kg cleaned and grated carrot
- 3 kg cleaned and grated celery
- 1.5 kg of cleaned and grated parsnips
- 1.5 kg cleaned and grated parsley
- 3 kg peppers, red, yellow
- parsley leaves about 1/2 kg
- 2 kg coarse salt
Preparation time: over 120 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Soup mixture:
It's quite a lot of work, painstaking, but in winter you don't go from corner to corner because you have nothing to put in the soup. We start and clean the vegetables, then we grate them (if you have a robot to take them out as grated, you took them out, you don't work so hard anymore), we cut the pepper into small cubes. Put all the vegetables in a large bowl and mix well, add the chopped parsley leaves and salt, mix and leave until the next day, to leave the juice. The next day we put the mixture in wide neck bottles or in 800 gram jars. Press very well until the juice comes out on top, be careful not to squeeze the mixture, so that no air remains in the bottle, sprinkle a little more salt on top. We cover the bottles with lids and store them in the cellar, cellar, each one has. When we use the soup mixture, we put it in a strainer and pass it through a stream of water to remove more salt.
How is horseradish used to fight colds? Tips and recipes
Horseradish is a vegetable with a pungent aroma and taste. It contains a large amount of healthy substances, and its healing effects help treat many diseases and conditions. In the article below, you will find tips on how to use horseradish in the fight against colds and flu.Horseradish contains B vitamins and large amounts of vitamin C. It also has in its composition minerals such as magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, iron, calcium, zinc, etc.
It is not for nothing that he is nicknamed "Czech ginseng". The range of its healing effects is really wide. Horseradish has antibacterial, antiviral and antiseptic effects. It also cures intestinal microflora (even after antibiotics), fights colds and inflammation of the urinary and respiratory tract.
It is effective against colds as well as against severe whooping cough and sore throat.
How is horseradish used to treat colds?
- Horseradish with honey & # 8211 can use horseradish with honey against colds, coughs and bronchitis. This natural medicine has antibiotic effects and warms the body. Just mix a tablespoon of finely grated horseradish with 1-2 tablespoons of honey. Consume one teaspoon 3 times a day.
- Horseradish with apples & # 8211 you can consume horseradish with apples preventively, but also for treating diseases. It is also an excellent garnish for meat. Mix about 500 g of peeled and grated apples (more acidic) with 100 g of finely grated horseradish. Add about 50 ml of apple cider vinegar and a pinch of salt. Boil 50 ml of water and 200 g of sugar in a pot for about 5 minutes. Then pour over the horseradish mixture. Pour the mixture into small jars and cover with lids.
- Horseradish with lemon & # 8211 This remedy has antibacterial effects. You can prepare it by mixing 2 tablespoons of finely grated horseradish with the juice drained from half a lemon. Consume half a teaspoon twice a day. Chew a little, then swallow. Do not consume water for a long time after swallowing, so that the active substances can act in the throat.
- Inhalation & # 8211 Inhaling horseradish helps with colds and coughs. Just mix 2 tablespoons finely grated horseradish with 2 tablespoons grated apples. Pour over them half a liter of boiling water. Set the mixture aside for 5 minutes, then cover with a towel and inhale the steam for about 5 minutes.
- Horseradish pancake & # 8211 mix about 100 g of grated horseradish with 500 g of flour and 2 tablespoons of lard. Knead a dough from this mixture and spread it in the form of a pancake. Heat in a pan, then wrap in a towel and place on your back or shoulders. Leave it there for about 20 minutes. It is recommended to lubricate the area with lard before applying the horseradish pancake, to avoid skin irritation.
Prolonged use of a large amount of horseradish can irritate the kidneys and stomach. External use is not suitable for sensitive people.
Does lamb increase cholesterol levels?
Lamb is a delicious and versatile red meat. It is common in Mediterranean and American diets, and in Romania it is consumed more at Easter. If you pay attention to cholesterol, lamb can be eaten safely in moderation. That is, as long as you choose a piece of meat without too much fat and cook it on the grill or in the oven, you should not worry.
Pieces of lamb
This is due to the fact that lamb is a relatively weak meat and rich in nutrition.
Although it is good news, lamb is also a source of saturated fat. Cooked lamb provides almost equal amounts of monounsaturated fats and saturated fats. Monounsaturated fatty acids can lower cholesterol, but saturated fatty acids can increase them. And
In many pieces of lamb, half of the calories come from fat. A high intake of saturated fats can increase levels of low-density lipoprotein (LDL), which is also known as & # 8222 bad & # 8221 cholesterol.
What this means? Do not eat lamb every day and choose lean pieces when possible. Proper preparation of lean pieces of lamb and eating them in moderation can help maintain a healthy diet and healthy cholesterol levels.
Cholesterol is a waxy substance that is produced in the liver and is found in the body's cells. It helps with digestion, hormone production and vitamin D production. While we need cholesterol, the body is able to produce everything it needs. A high intake of trans fats and saturated fats can lead to too much cholesterol in the body.
Cholesterol moves in our body into lipoproteins, which are fats covered in protein. There are two main types of lipoproteins: low density lipoprotein (LDL) and high density lipoprotein (HDL). You need healthy levels of both for good health.
LDL is known as "bad" cholesterol. High levels of it can build up in the body's arteries. This can narrow the arteries in the body and limit the flow of blood to and from the heart and brain. This can lead to a heart attack or stroke.
HDL is called "good" cholesterol. It takes cholesterol from other parts of the body and sends it back to the liver, which helps manage cholesterol or removes it from the body.
3 special recipes for special meals
Are you happy to be a guest? When it comes to finding something special, don't get caught up in the most common combinations. Get inspired from here!
Vine pulp with oranges and rosemary
Ingredient (4 for & # 539ii)
- 2 oranges
- 1 onion & # 259
- 1 carrot
- 2 fire & # 539elin & # 259 celery
- 1 kg mu & # 537chi of vi & # 539el f & # 259r & # 259 os
- salt pepper
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 250 ml orange juice
- 200 ml rose wine
- 500 ml sup & # 259 of vi & # 539el
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tbsp & # 539 & # 259 juniper berries & # 259r
- 3 juniper berries
- 2 rosemary threads
- 2 thyme threads
Method of preparation
Turn the oven to 140 ° C.
Wash the oranges with hot water and cut into slices.
Peel an onion and cut it into 1 cm cubes. Wash the carrot, but do not peel it and then cut it into cubes. Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into cubes.
Wash the meat, wipe it and tie it with a wire so that it keeps its shape in the oven. It is peppered and peppered.
Heat the oil in a larger saucepan and fry the meat around. Remove, add the vegetables and fry and quench with orange juice and let the wine boil for a while until the sauce is in the pan. 539 & # 259 & icirc & # 537i reduce the volume & # 537i add & # 259 wine soup.
Add all the spices and herbs and add to the meat and oranges. Bake in the middle of the oven for about 2 hours until the meat softens.
Then remove the meat and oranges from the sauce and cover and keep warm.
Strain the sauce and place it back in the pot and season with salt and pepper. Cut the meat into slices, serve with oranges and sprinkle with sauce. Garnish with rosemary.
& # 8232Crap stuffed
- 100 g hri & # 537c & # 259
- 60 g diced bacon
- 3 tablespoons butter
- salt pepper
- 1 carp f & # 259r & # 259 head, about 1.2 kg
- 30 g melted butter
- 400 g mushroom mushrooms
- 2 onions
- 400 ml sm & acircnt & acircn & # 259
- 4 tablespoons brown soy sauce
- chopped parsley
Method of preparation
It is rinsed and strained in a strainer and boiled with a double amount of water. Allow to simmer for about 15 minutes. covered.
Melt the bacon in a pan with 1 tablespoon of hot butter. Add hri & # 537caca, se c & # 259le & # 537te, se s & # 259reaz & # 259 & # 537i se pipereaz & # 259.
Turn the oven to 180 ° C.
It is washed on the skin and wiped, the skin on the skin grows in several places, on one side and on the other. Season the carp on the inside and on the outside and place it in a tray and fill the opening of the belly with paper. grease with melted butter and bake in the oven for about 25 minutes.
Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into quarters. Peel an onion and cut it into cubes. Heat the rest of the butter in the pan and fry the mushrooms and onions. It is peppered and peppered.
Extinguish the mushroom sauce with sour cream and spread the soy sauce around the carp. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes. Serve the carp pressed with parsley.
Salmon stuffed with almonds
Ingredient (6 for & # 539ii)
- 1 whole salmon (about 1.8 kg)
- m & # 259sline oil
- salt pepper
- 2 l & # 259m & acirci
- 1 leg & # 259tur & # 259 de p & # 259trunjel chopped
- 1 leg & # 259tur & # 259 tarragon, chopped
- 30 g breadcrumbs
- 60 g melted butter
- 75 g chopped almonds
Method of preparation
Turn the oven to 140 ° C. Line the bottom of a tray with a double layer of aluminum foil. Place on the tray in this tray and grease with olive oil, salt and pepper. Cut horizontally to form an opening.
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice out of it.
Mix the herbs with the breadcrumbs, the peel and the lemon juice, the butter and the chopped almonds and season with salt and pepper.
Fill the opening on the top with this mixture and cover the top with the rest of the filling.
Bake on the table for about 2 hours. The leaves are left to cool completely.
Then unfold the foil and place it on the plates on a plate. Garnish with parsley.
Ingredients Soup mixture
1 kg tomatoes
1 kg gogosari
1 link celery (leaves)
2 parsley bindings
1 link leustean
Preparation Soup mixture
- We clean the donuts of tails, stalks and seeds. To make it easier to clean the seeds, I put them under running water.
- We cut the tomatoes in X on one side and scald them for 1 minute. When they cool, we peel them.
- Put the peppers in the food processor and mix until finely chopped. We put them in a large bowl.
- Then mix the tomatoes and put them over the donuts.
- We put the greens in the robot and chop them too. Put them in a bowl over the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
* if you don't have a robot, pass the vegetables through the meat grinder and chop the greens by hand.
- Put the mixture in small disposable glasses or other boxes you want, cover them with foil and put them in the freezer.
1. Prepare the soup mixture
2. Portion it for the freezer
Chickpea cream soup with lentils and octopus
What healthy lunch do you choose when you have little time and the fridge is almost empty? That's what I was wondering the other day: & # 8222What should I eat to my heart's content, healthy and fast? I have a few boiled chickpeas in the fridge, a few eggs and so on. I also had some marinated octopus, some vegetables and some cheese. [& hellip] Read more & # 8230
February 21, 2019 by admin | 0 comments Vegetarian & Vegan, Soups & Soups, Recipes
VEGETABLE MIXTURE for SOUPS (natural vegetables)
This vegetable recipe can successfully replace in-store products, which contain very large amounts of iodized salt, dyes, preserves and other E's harmful to health.
It is very easy to prepare at home and brings a rich supply of nutrients and a special flavor to food.
Give up the "vegeta" and "delicacy" in supermarkets and prepare yourself this healthy mixture of vegetables for soups, stews, soups and other dishes.
Ideally, you should use vegetables from your own garden or from a reliable source.
Vegetables for winter - recipe
This recipe is recommended by Cristela Georgescu. About 2.5 kg of vegeta come out of the given ingredients. If you want to get a smaller amount, cut the ingredients in half, keeping the indicated proportions. If you want more, adjust as needed.
• 3 kg of donuts
• 2 kg of carrots
• 1 kg of onion
• 500 g of parsnips
• 500 g of celery
• 500 g of parsley
• 500 ml of oil
• 700 g of salt once
All the vegetables are washed, peeled if necessary and put on a large grater. To make your work easier, you can use a powerful food processor (with S blade).
Roots - celery, parsley and parsnips are also used with leaves. They are finely chopped or mixed in the robot.
Put all the chopped vegetables in a large bowl and add salt. Mix with your hands and cover the bowl with a towel or plastic wrap.
Leave the vegetable mixture for 2 days, stirring occasionally in it.
Then transfer the vegeta to glass jars. Pour a little oil into each jar, about the size of a finger, and close tightly.
Store vegeta in the pantry, cellar or refrigerator.
Add 1-2 tablespoons to soups, borscht or soups. It can be used in various dishes, but no salt is added, because the vegetable is already very well salted.
Source: Cristela Georgescu, Vegetate: http://cristelageorgescu.ro/nota/vegeta/
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic diseases or follow medication, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.
Beef soup mixture
The vegetables in the beef soup mixture are rich in vitamins and are an important source of fiber. The soup is now prepared faster and easier, thanks to the balanced mix of delicious vegetables, ready to be cleaned and portioned.
Contains: potatoes, onions, carrots, celery root, green beans, red peppers, tomatoes, parsnips
Do not thaw before cooking.
- How to cook
- Storage conditions
- Nutritional values (100 g)
Vegetables for Edenia soups and broths are sorted, cleaned, washed, portioned, mixed in specific proportions of the recipe and quickly frozen a few hours after harvest, thus considerably reducing the loss of vitamins and nutrients.
With Edenia soup and vegetable mixes, everything is very simple! Each vegetable mix is very well proportioned, so that the success of your recipe is guaranteed every time.
Edenia vegetables can be cooked quickly, without loss and are available all year round.
If you like it, share it with your friends!
25 small bell peppers
For the filling:
1kg minced pork
8 tablespoons rice
Salt, pepper to taste
For the soup:
3 l apa
4 tablespoons oil
2 tablespoons flour
1/2 l broth
Finely chopped green parsley
Method of preparation:
Put the minced meat in a bowl, add over the rice, egg, season with salt and pepper to taste and mix all the ingredients until you get a homogeneous mixture.
Wash the peppers and remove the stalks and seeds.
We fill the peppers with the filling prepared before.
In a pot, put 4 tablespoons of hot oil. Add 2 tablespoons of flour and leave to brown a little, stirring constantly and taking care not to burn, add 1/2 l of broth and 3 l of water.
Add the stuffed peppers to the soup one by one and let it cook over low, then medium heat, until it boils.
When we take the soup off the heat, add the chopped parsley. We can also serve soup with sour cream.
Vegetable for soups
Vegetables for soups-
Vegetables for soups-Ingredients
6 kg tomatoes
4 kg of yellow and red bell peppers
2 kg carrots
2 celery roots
500 gr parsnips
5 legumes of parsley
3 celery bindings
10 tablespoons coarse salt never
1 tablespoon salicylic or preservative (optional * see note at the end of the recipe)
Vegetable for soups-Preparation
Wash vegetables and greens well.
Finely chopped peppers are finely chopped. Do the same with the tomatoes.
Peeled carrots are grated through the apple grater and celery and parsnips through the lemon grater.
The greens are finely chopped.
Mix all vegetables and greens in a large bowl, put salt on them and salicylic or preservative.
Mix well until the salt melts and then put in sterilized jars.
Put the lids on and place them in the pantry in a cool place.
It is used in winter for soups, borscht.
Vegetable for preserves without preservatives
Note: If you do not want to put preservative, then put the vegetables in jars, staple and boil the jars in a water bath for 20 minutes from the moment the water starts to boil in the pot. In this case, reduce the amount of salt used. Maybe even half.
Carefully place a kitchen towel on the bottom of the pot, and the water should cover the jars close to the lid. Leave to cool in pots but they can be removed as soon as they have boiled and put in beds.