Boil the chicken breast together with the onion cut into 6, the diced garlic, the salt and the allspice seeds. Leave on the fire until the chicken breast is well cooked.
Boil the carrots separately, and separately the broccoli (broccoli only for 10-13 minutes).
After the chicken has boiled, strain the soup and weigh it, use only 550 ml of it (if you use more, add more gelatin) and chop the chicken breast into cubes.
Put the gelatin to hydrate in 100 ml of water and leave it for 10 minutes, then dissolve it in the soup which is still hot to hot.
We put in the forms in which we want to make the aspic a few tablespoons of soup and put them in the fridge until they thicken.
Add a layer of vegetables, cover it with soup and put it back in the fridge until it thickens and so on after each layer. At the end, put it in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
Before turning the aspic we put the form for 10-12 seconds in hot water (to melt a little on the edges), then turn it over on the plate.
Chicken with vegetables in aspic
500 ml of water, a chicken breast, two bell peppers, two carrots, two large sliced onions, two tablespoons of vinegar or 1/2 glass of white wine, a teaspoon of salt and two of sugar, peppercorns, two sheets of laurel ,, 2 boiled eggs ,, an envelope of Dr.Oetker food gelatin ,, 500 g. boiled mushrooms.
Difficulty: low | Time: 1h 30 min
I aspire to diabetes
If you have diabetes, it is important to stick to your cholesterol-lowering diet individually for each diabetic. It is known that lowering cholesterol by 1% will reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease (coronary artery disease) by about 2%. Therefore, all fat-soluble should be excluded from the diet: thick soup with meat (including chicken) broth, butter, cream, fatty cheese (30%), eggs, shrimp and edible organs and jelly preferred.
& quotThe way to the stomach & quot - boiled (in water, steamed in a foil or grilled) over lean, such as cod, perch, sardines, salmon, heck, carp. Maybe meat, such as chicken, veal, turkey. If the jelly - not rich, not & quot steep fats & quot.It will be possible to eat and loved dish, for example, freshly prepared cold cuts of veal or turkey, chicken, rabbit. Thus, goose and duck absolutely contraindicated for the preparation of aspic in diabetes, both type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
For example, breakfast may include jelly or gelatin-based fish (low-fat varieties) - about 80-100 grams. Lunch - better without muscles, but you can try boiled meat or baked fish - 100-120 grams. For dinner (or rather in the second half of the day) are not recommended to use Brawn. If possible - without eating bread, replacing it with vegetables is equivalent (in terms of cereals - about 12 grams of glucose). It can not be done without bread - just eat rye, & quotnegru & quot (250-300 grams per day). The first - soup, low-fat meat broth. washing tea, fairly weak coffee, sour grape juice or apple varieties (For example, Antonov). Many vegetables are useful. Good eggplant - they are able to lower cholesterol, improve the activity of the heart muscle, as well as cucumbers, cabbage, zucchini, green beans, tomatoes (limited).
Red donuts are cleaned of stalks and seeds and cut into various shapes for decoration. The asp 'melts in a hot water bath (bain-marie). Russian salad, aspic and white sauce are prepared using the respective recipes.
Recipe preparation method chicken in aspic
Boil the chicken in salted water and froth after boiling, cool and portion. Russian salad is mounted on the plate. Mix the white sauce with 200 g of aspic. Wrap the chicken pieces with this sauce and leave to cool for 5-10 minutes. Over the watered pieces, a decoration of red donuts is made and covered with melted aspic. Leave it to cool again, 5-10 minutes, then add to the Russian salad. Garnish the edge of the salad with mayonnaise, using a spatula.
The dish is served cold, decorated with lettuce leaves.
I sprinkle with vegetables and chicken
How not to look good on the holiday table or on any other occasion, a beautiful colorful aspic made of vegetables and with a healthy chicken base? Well, I embedded some shapes with aspic to put them next to appetizers on plates.
& # 8211 250 g mixture of frozen vegetables (I took a 400 g bag from Edenia)
& # 8211 half a chicken breast or a whole one depending on how many shapes of aspic you want to make or if you choose to make a big one
& # 8211 3 sachets gelatin or vege-gel
& # 8211 a few sprigs of parsley
& # 8211 garlic: depending on the quantity and taste you can put a puppy..two..of garlic
& # 8211 salt, pepper
& # 8211 optional: Maggi cube with vegetables or chicken
We boil the chicken breast, whole, with bone and skin, to obtain fat and only after 15 minutes of cooking we add the vegetables. I did this because the vegetables boil much faster and would have crumbled if I put them in from the beginning. add Maggi's cube or Knorr, salt, pepper and let it boil. When the mixture has boiled, strain the vegetables and let the juice cool a little. Meanwhile, cut into cubes chicken meat.
We prepare small shapes or a single large shape. I used small silicone molds for muffins and a few bowls. Silicone molds are very easy to use because gelatine it came off very easily without greasing the shape with anything.
We put the chicken in the molds first, then a little parsley finely chopped and finally the vegetables.
.In the remaining juice I put the 3 sachets of gelatin and I crushed garlic. We boil it and start putting it on juice in forms, then let cool. I took them to a cold room and they were caught in less than 1 hour.
I took them out of the cold just before I put them on appetizers. If we take them out of the mold 2-3 hours before and leave them on a plate, we risk finding a small pool of juice. aspic it's very easy, good-looking and it's made quickly!
Chicken and turkey aspic with greens
Chicken and turkey aspic with greens as a variant of the classic pork meatball that is prepared at this time of year. Any type of meat can be used to make aspic: beef, veal, chicken, turkey, pork or fish.
I saw the idea on Pinterest & # 8230 I think and I liked it. I hope you like it too and have it on the holiday table.
Cake tray ingredient 12 & # 21520 cm:
500-600 g boneless chicken breast
600 g turkey breast, leg or fillets
1 white onion
1-2 bay leaves
3-4 cloves garlic cloves
1 bunch of parsley
20 g gelatin
Preparation Aspic chicken and turkey with greens:
After washing the chicken and turkey well, boil them in salted water. Because the chicken breast has a shorter cooking time, we add it later over the turkey meat or boil them in different pots.
In order for the more gelatinous juice to come out, they can be boiled together with the lean meat and chicken legs. As it is still not enough and a little more gelatin still needs to be added, I preferred not to put my feet up to get a clearer juice.
Aspic - 13 recipes
Our selection of aspic recipes, both traditional (meatballs / cold cuts) and more special.
Aspiculus, known in Romania as piftie or colds, is prepared from meat, bones and cartilage, boiled for a long time in juice, which, after cooling, coagulates. Although it is traditionally prepared with meat, it can be put in aspic including fruits, vegetables or other ingredients.
The splinters are usually served on cold plates so that the gelatin does not melt before being consumed.
Chicken aspic & # 8211 a delicious and good-looking snack that will make a holiday craze
& # 8220Chicken spit & # 8221 is a very tasty and beautiful festive food, present on all winter holidays. This food is prepared quite simply, and the ingredients are in the pocket of every housewife. The chicken aspect is combined with canned peas, quail eggs and carrot roses for a charming look. The chicken aspect with peas will be the star of the evening on the New Year's table.
-1 can of canned peas (400 g)
-1 raw carrot and a few sprigs of parsley for decoration
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Prepare all the necessary ingredients.
2. Pour 1 glass of water over the gelatin.
3. Put in a saucepan: the chicken fillets, onion and carrot cleaned and pour over the water to cover the products. Add salt to taste.
4. Then add the peppercorns and bay leaf. Put the pan on the fire and simmer the soup for 45 minutes.
5. Strain the chicken soup. Remove the meat and vegetables from the soup.
6. Add the gelatin to the soup and heat it, stirring until the gelatin dissolves (do not bring to a boil).
7. Put the mayonnaise in a bowl.
8. Add 1/3 of the chicken soup with gelatin.
9. Cut the carrot into thin slices. Put the carrot slices in salted water for 15 minutes to make them more elastic. Just pour 500 ml of water into a deep bowl and add 2 teaspoons of salt.
10. Roll a strip of carrot. You will get a bud. Then turn the strip towards itself and roll the bud down the spiral. Secure the rose with a toothpick, cut the edges with scissors. Make 4 roses this way.
11. Place the roses at the bottom of the form and place the parsley threads.
12. Drain the liquid from the peas and place the peas in a uniform layer.
13. Pour in some soup.
14. Refrigerate the form to harden the soup.
15. Boil the quail eggs, let them cool in cold water, clean them and cut them in half.
16. Cut the chicken into cubes.
17. Shape the chicken and place the eggs on the side. Pour the chicken soup over it and shape it in the fridge to harden the soup.
18. When the aspic is caught, pour the mayonnaise jelly on top and refrigerate.
19. Put the aspic form in boiling water for 30 seconds, then turn it over on a plate. Serve the chicken aspic at the table.
Readers' recipes: Pike rolls with vegetables in aspic - Anișoara Ursan
1. Boil 500 ml of water with a pinch of salt. At the first boil, pour the mixture of frozen vegetables and boil for 7 minutes, then drain well and the water in which they boiled is left to clear.
2. The fish cleaned of scales and intestines, washed in several cold waters then threaded with a sharp knife. Salt and pepper each fish fillet to taste.
3. Divide the boiled and drained vegetables into savarine or other forms, as desired. The clear water in which the vegetables were boiled is mixed with hydrated gelatin in 100 ml of cold water and then melted in a sea bath, then added over the vegetables in each shape enough to cover them and let the molds cool for 1-2 hours, then remove from the molds and transfer to the plate
5. Put half a clove of garlic on each fish fillet, roll it tightly and catch it with a bamboo toothpick. Fry in hot oil then remove on absorbent napkins. Each roll is served on a form of aspic with vegetables. They are delicious!!