We wash the vegetables and cut them according to preferences, I cut the potatoes into cubes, the carrots into rounds, and the mushrooms in half.
Wash the thighs and cut them in half or you can leave them whole.
Grease a pan with oil, put the potatoes, mushrooms and carrots, and place the meat seasoned with salt, pepper and paprika over the vegetables.
In a glass of water dissolve a teaspoon of salt and put vegetable and meat stains.
Bake in the preheated oven for about 60 minutes.
From time to time we will turn the meat on both sides, and towards the end we will put the garlic that we will not clean, but we will only press it a little with a knife.
Potatoes with mushrooms and baked chicken - Recipes
I don't know what and how you've been cooking lately, but I thought I'd give you a quick and easy recipe. A recipe created on the principle & # 8222 throw in the pan and run & # 8221: chicken with mushrooms and baked potatoes.
You need two or three potatoes, a piece of chicken breast and some mushrooms. Just a few ingredients available to anyone.
Ingredients for the recipe Chicken with mushrooms and baked potatoes
- 2-3 potatoes
- 1 piece chicken breast
- 250 gr mushrooms
- sunflower oil
Preparation for the recipe Chicken with mushrooms and baked potatoes
Cut the chicken breast into suitable pieces. Put in the pan for a minute until it turns white, get the & # 8222 girl & # 8221.
Clean the mushrooms and cut them into thick slices. Sprinkle with a little oil and salt and cook for 3 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
Put the pieces of meat, the slices of mushrooms and finally the potatoes in a suitable pan. The latter will be cleaned and cut into slices before being placed in the tray over the other ingredients. Sprinkle with a little oil and cover the tray with a food grade aluminum foil.
Put the tray in the oven for 30 minutes. In the last minutes, leave the tray uncovered and set the oven to 180 degrees with ventilation.
Simple, right? And if you want you can add a generous salad with lots of green onions and leurda.
It is a simple and easy recipe to prepare when you don't know what to cook.
To be up to date with all the recipes and stories from Tara Bucatelor, don't forget to Like the FB Page and subscribe to the Youtube channel. You can find me here on Instagram!
Sharing is Caring! If you liked this recipe, share the article with your friends on Facebook. Thank you
Potatoes au gratin with mushrooms
Whenever you want to impress your guests, but you don't have much time for cooking, we recommend you try the recipe for potatoes au gratin with mushrooms. It's done quickly, you don't need a lot of preparation time, and you definitely have the ingredients at home. The tasty recipe can be followed step by step in the following lines:
Preheat the oven to high temperature.
- Boil the potatoes for 10-15 minutes. After this time, cut them into round slices and place them in a bowl.
- Saute the onion until translucent. Add sliced mushrooms.
- In another bowl, over low heat (do not let it boil), combine the cream, thyme and finely chopped garlic. Pour over the potatoes, stir until covered in sauce.
- Put a third of the potatoes in a non-stick pan. Then a third of the mushrooms on top. Repeat the steps until you finish the ingredients. Sprinkle with grated cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes and leave to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
When the recipe for potatoes au gratin with mushrooms is ready, sprinkle fresh greens on top and that's it!
How to make chicken stew with mushrooms quick recipe?
How to prepare chicken for stew?
The chicken is cleaned and salted. Heat the oil in a pan and add the chicken wings. I used wings because I like them to be with skin and bones. You can also use thighs, preferably with bone. Or you can slice a whole chicken into smaller pieces, but I don't necessarily want to have chicken breast in the stew.
Lightly fry the wings on all sides. Thus, they will have a special taste, the fat will also melt and practically only have to boil a lot, being already almost cooked by frying.
We clean the onion and cut it into small pieces and lightly brown it with the meat, 1-2 minutes no more. If you want you can now put 1 bell pepper cut into pieces.
Then add the mushrooms. I had some very small mushrooms and left them whole. If they were bigger, I would cut them into quarters.
I let the mushrooms brown a little, then, when they started to leave the water, I added the spices: salt, pepper and paprika (paprika).
How much does a chicken stew with mushrooms boil?
I added a little water (enough to cover the meat) and let the chicken stew cook for 20 minutes (on low heat).
It must be mixed in the pan every 5 minutes so that it does not stick. After 20 minutes the water evaporated and remained a nice and good sauce.
I tasted a little if you need more salt or pepper and I added a little of each. I chopped some green parsley on top and that's it!
Chicken breast with mushrooms and sour cream sauce in the oven
Boil the chicken breast for about 20 minutes, then allow to cool.
Finely chop the meat, onion and mushrooms.
In a frying pan with hot oil, cook the onion, add the mushrooms and fry for about 10-15 minutes.
Add the chicken breast, season with salt and pepper and then remove from the heat.
In another pan, lightly fry the flour, add sour cream, salt and pepper, and mix well until a sauce is obtained.
The mixture of mushrooms and chicken breast is added to the sour cream sauce, mix.
The composition from the pan is divided into jugs, sprinkled with cheese and baked for about 30 minutes.
PAST FOOD WITH POTATOES AND OVEN MUSHROOMS
The recipe for fasting food with baked potatoes and mushrooms it is my first contribution on the lauralaurentiu.ro website and I wanted to dedicate it to all those who are now in Lent. I know it's quite difficult to choose fasting dishes, especially because fasting lasts quite a long time and you always need a fresh idea. This fasting dish with baked potatoes and mushrooms is a quick dish, perfect for the busy ones, the taste, on the other hand, is very good. I hope you enjoy.
Preparation time: 00:10 hours
Cooking time: 00:35 hours
Total Time: 00:45 hours
Number of servings: 4
Degree of difficulty: reduced
Ingredients for the recipe for pasta with chicken and mushrooms, in the oven
- 400 g paste
- 600 g chicken
- 400 g mushroom mushrooms
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 600 ml chicken soup
- 150 ml sour cream
- 50 ml oil
- 75 g flour
- 100 g cheese
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 100 g bacon
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- Salt pepper
How do we prepare pasta recipe with chicken and mushrooms?
The oven is preheated to 200 degrees Celsius.
We cut the chicken into thin strips and boil it together with an onion, a carrot and 1 teaspoon of salt. The cooking time will be different depending on the type of meat, between 20 minutes and a maximum of 1 hour. We will check it occasionally until the fork enters easily. While boiling it will form a little foam on top. We take it with a spoon and throw it until the water remains clear.
You can also use already cooked chicken: boiled or roasted and even grilled.
We boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package.
Cut the bacon into small pieces and place it in the oven on a baking sheet for 14 minutes, turning it halfway. It can also be fried in a pan, but in the oven version it does not splash.
In a large skillet, heat the oil and add the cleaned and sliced mushrooms and crushed garlic. We heat them for 5 minutes on high heat until they start to turn golden. Add flour and mix until smooth.
Gradually add the chicken soup and mix well with a spatula. After we have incorporated all the soup, we add the mustard, we mix and let it boil for 2 minutes.
Cut the chicken to a swallow, or to a preferred size and add it to the pan. Add sour cream and season to taste with salt and pepper.
In a large baking dish, add the drained pasta, crispy bacon and the previously prepared composition in the pan. Mix everything and sprinkle grated cheese on top.
Put everything in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the cheese is browned on top. It is served hot, but it is tasty and the next day both cold and reheated.
The recipe and the pictures belong to him Maria Pintean, blog contributor Good appetite, recipes with Gina Bradea.
Maria is the living proof that a young woman can not only be beautiful and smart fire, but also cook very well.
First, put the potatoes in a pot of water to boil (enough water to cover them). After they have boiled and cooled, peel them and cut them into thin slices. Put the potato slices in a tray and, among them, sprinkle the well-washed mushrooms and grated cheese on the grater with large holes. Add a little tomato juice and about 3 cloves of garlic. Match the taste with salt and pepper and put the tray in the oven. Remove the tray when you notice that the potatoes are browned and garnish them with parsley.
Over this gasket potatoes with mushrooms pour the cream to taste and serve with any steak.
Baked potatoes with mushrooms. Simple and delicious recipe
Baked potatoes with mushrooms, a simple and delicious combination, easy to prepare, which can be served as such or garnish.
We just need a little time to prepare the ingredients. Then we put them together in a heat-resistant form and put them in the oven.
The simpler and easier it is to prepare, the better it turns out.
And an even simpler recipe, also with potatoes and very tasty recipe for baked potatoes
But find on the blog an interesting collection of potato recipes, where you can get inspiration from.
* And if you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
1. Peel the potatoes, slice them and place them in a tray of embarrassment or metal, or even a saucepan. Sprinkle with dried thyme, a little freshly ground pepper and a pinch of salt. Put 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil and mix the potatoes and spices so that the potatoes are well greased with oil.
2. Rub the thighs with oil and a little salt and place them over the potatoes. Of course, depending on the size of the tray, the quantities change and in the case of meat it can also be prepared with chicken breast or lower thighs. Personally, I prefer the thighs because I like juicier meat. Among the legs we put chopped green onions, sliced garlic cloves, cherry tomatoes and mushrooms. I like this kind of dishes in the pan, in the oven to see and eat whole browned mushrooms and as small and fresh as possible.
3. Sprinkle everything with a glass of white wine. Cover the tray with aluminum foil and put it in the oven for 30 minutes plus another 10 minutes in which we take the aluminum foil and let it brown. I would have added chopped hot peppers to the spices, but since I'm not alone at the table and not everyone eats hot, I choose to serve my portion with hot pasta. You can season it with whatever you like and use greens and herbs to your liking.