Bread slices are cut into 4.
The hard boiled egg is cleaned and cut into slices.
Washed tomatoes and thin slices.
Assembly: slice of bread, egg, tomato and cheese "Aperifarais"
Arrange on a plate and garnish with a dill or whatever you want.
An acai breakfast in a bowl
If you haven't eaten acai before, it means that you haven't tried to lose weight with a miracle fruit, nor have you hoped to rejuvenate over time. And that's good, because it means you can have a wonderful relationship with the Brazilian acai fruit, enjoying it for what it does.
There are dozens of pages that explain the benefits of this fruit, it is a very good antioxidant and contains omega 3, helps regenerate stem cells, helps regulate cholesterol levels, has a low glycemic index and is a good source of fiber. And so on. But I'm just telling you: have you ever seen a bowl of acai smoothie? It's purple! A color so beautiful that it can cheer you up any morning.
Don't think that acai bowls and all sorts of cereal, fruit and seed additives are new. On the contrary, in Brazil, their country of origin, they are everywhere. About the way pretzels are found in our country.
Let's say you're convinced and you get a bag of acai powder from an organic store. How do you use it?
Making a smoothie with acai and berries is somewhat self-evident. And acai is, after all, a kind of berry, just a tropical forest. More precisely, they are the fruits of a palm tree.
With a more balanced content
We also have almond milk and chia seeds and honey and bananas and blueberries. There's nothing wrong with that. Put everything in a blender and then garnish with as many fruits and seeds as possible.
I'm sure you got the idea. Now let's see how we can improvise from here
& # 8211 we can put the acai smoothie in the fridge and consume it on an ice cream
& # 8211 we can add a larger amount of liquid - either fresh fruit juice, coconut water or almond milk and drink it with a straw
& # 8211 We can add spinach or kale to make it even healthier and more nutritious.
& # 8211 we can turn it into a chocolate-flavored desert by adding cocoa nibs (i.e. crushed raw cocoa beans) and coconut flakes
Candy in a calendar box
Chocolate fruit bouquet
Box of 4 chocolate hearts
& # 8211 we can add avocado and oatmeal to get a super nutritious food
In fact, this is also the pleasant part of breakfast with acai: you improvise until you find the perfect combination, according to your taste.
Delight with cottage cheese for breakfast ready in ten minutes!
Tasty and quick breakfast - rolls with thin stick cheese. Those who taste it for the first time think they are with cheese. The rolls are easy to prepare and the preparation will not take more than 10 minutes, and the result is absolutely delicious. Try it, we are sure you will like it and you will repeat the recipe more than once.
& # 8211 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Mix the cheese with eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar.
2. Grease the glue with the cheese filling, distributing it evenly and thinly, roll it into a roll and cut it into portioned pieces (we got 12).
3. Heat the pan with oil and fry the rolls over medium heat until nicely browned on both sides.
4. Remove the rolls on paper towels, which will absorb excess fat.
Eggs contain a lot of nutrients, including protein. They are rich in vitamins A, D, E and those in group B. An egg menu is therefore a healthy option for breakfast. We recommend a delicious recipe for breakfast, scrambled eggs with cheese sauce and broccoli.
Ingredient: 4 eggs, two tablespoons butter, 300 ml milk, 300 g telemea, salt, three teaspoons flour, 200 g broccoli.
Read also & # 8220Best breakfast for your health & # 8220
Preparation: Soak the flour with a tablespoon of milk, mix and thin with the rest of the milk. Boil on low heat, stirring constantly, about 10 minutes. Boil broccoli separately, drain well and strain. In the milk sauce add the butter, grated telemeau, broccoli paste. Stir and turn off the heat. The sauce is put in a bowl and served next to two eggs, with toast.
Careful! If they are not fresh or are consumed during antibiotic treatments, eggs can cause allergic reactions. Eggs are not recommended for children up to the age of six months. People who have problems with cholesterol should eat only egg whites rich in protein and avoid egg yolks, but also sweets or other egg-based foods.
4 ideas for a healthy breakfast
We all know that breakfast it is the most important meal of the day. But what do we do when we don't have enough time to prepare it? Very simple: we plan one night before we eat the next morning.
Our staple foods for a successful morning are: avocado, eggs, wholemeal bread, tomatoes, cheese, extra virgin olive oil, orange juice and from time to time Red onion. I gave up processed meat, like ham or sausages. Every Sunday, we boil a few eggs and keep them in the fridge (a very interesting article about eating eggs). Try waking up 15 minutes early to get one healthy breakfast, giving the body the energy it needs for the whole day.
1. Breakfast with avocado, mozzarella and tomatoes (a kind of tricolor salad)
We need 1 tomato, washed and sliced. The avocado fruit is cut in half, then cut into transverse slices. Remove the mozzarella from the bag, then cut into slices. Arrange them on a plate, sprinkle with extra virgin olive oil, a little Himalayan pink salt and freshly ground black pepper.
2. Breakfast with avocado and boiled egg + red onion and a little crushed cheese
The avocado fruit is cut in half, then placed in a bowl. Add crushed cheese (feta, telemea), 1 teaspoon red onion, finely chopped, pink Himalayan salt and a little extra virgin olive oil. Mix them well until you get a paste. Add the boiled egg, cleaned and cut into cubes. Stir again. Serve with wholemeal toast or rye crackers.
3. Jumari eggs (papara) with Telemea cheese and scones with wholemeal flour
In a bowl, beat 2 eggs, together with a pinch of salt, pepper, 2 tablespoons of grated Telemea cheese and 1 tablespoon of milk. Put on the fire a pan greased with extra virgin olive oil and pour the egg mixture. Let them simmer, stirring constantly, until they coagulate and acquire the desired consistency. The recipe for scones with wholemeal flour can be found here.
4. Guacamole with what you find in the fridge
Cut the avocado fruit in half, remove the pulp with a spoon and place in a bowl. Crush with a fork, then add 1 handful of cherry tomatoes (chopped), 1 tablespoon red or white onion (chopped) + extra virgin olive oil, pink Himalayan salt, a little pepper (freshly ground) and 1 teaspoon lemon juice . Ideally, there would be some chopped coriander, but we didn't have it that morning, so it was very good and without. Serve with wholemeal toast, wholemeal flour scones or crackers.
In the list below, you can find other suggestions for a healthy breakfast or for a quick and healthy snack.
Breakfast in 15 minutes! Cheesecakes with cheese just like donuts!
If you haven't known until now how to make the buns not to leave after frying, we offer you a unique recipe for buns like in my mother's!
-1 sachet of vanilla sugar
-1 tablespoon baking soda
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. In a bowl, mix liquid ingredients: eggs, sugar, vanilla sugar and salt powder. Add kefir and baking soda. Mix with a tel.
2. Add the cheese and mix well. Finally add the sifted flour. Continue to mix until smooth.
3. For convenience, transfer the dough to a pastry bag.
Advice: In case you don't have a pastry bag, take a plastic bag, pour the composition into it and cut the tip a little.
4. Fry the dumplings in a hot pan with oil over medium heat. Use the pastry bag to shape the buns.
5. With a spoon, give them a rounder shape.
6. Using a spatula and fork, turn them on both sides until golden brown.
7. Cover with a lid and let it brown on the other side.
After transferring them to a plate, the pancakes will keep their shape and will not sag.
Foods introduced this week: spinach. Monday, April 11 Breakfast: Apple with banana. Lunch: Chicken with cauliflower, sweet potato, garlic and thyme. Dinner: Bulgur boiled in milk with vanilla, cinnamon and mesquite. Tuesday, April 12 Breakfast: Pears with plums. Lunch: Beef with asparagus, zucchini, parsnips and onions. Dinner: Yogurt with [& hellip] Read more & # 8230
Foods introduced this week: asparagus and ricotta (assortment of low-fat cheese, traditionally produced from leftovers from the production of other types of cheese, often mascarpone and / or provolone, or from curd, after separating whey ). Monday, April 4 Breakfast: Apple with banana. Lunch: Chicken with asparagus, zucchini, parsnips, onions and dill [& hellip] Read more & # 8230
About me (and blog)
I am Flavia, mother, wife, daughter, friend, full-time job owner and blog author.
I am a dynamic man since I know myself, curious, who likes challenges. And so far, I've had a few.
I started writing on noidoisibebe.ro in 2015. Things went further than I thought I could go and, in 2021, I decided it was time to make a change, noidoisibebe.ro to become flaviahirișcău.ro. I needed a space and a name to represent me as I am today.
I write honestly. I write to help, to share what I know, to give ideas and a touch of inspiration.
If you have any curiosity about me, if you want to share something with me or if you want to talk about a possible collaboration, you can find me on Instagram and Facebook or you can write to me at [email protected]
I invite you to enter, get to know each other and "browse" the pages of the blog. I look forward to seeing you whenever you like.
Buns with cottage cheese, without yeast. A perfect breakfast, ready in just 30 minutes!
Today, dear lover of delicious dishes, we present you a recipe for delicious buns with cottage cheese. These buns are very tasty, fluffy and airy. We suggest you give up snacks in trade in favor of a homemade delicacy. They are very easy to prepare, without any hassle, from the most affordable ingredients. Enjoy your loved ones with special delicacies, prepared simply and quickly.
& # 8211 250-280 g of cottage cheese
& # 8211 2 tablespoons vegetable or olive oil
& # 8211 250 g + 2 tablespoons sifted flour
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Break 2 eggs in a bowl, add sugar and 1 pinch of salt. Homogenize the ingredients, using the target.
2. Rub the cottage cheese with a fork, then add it to the egg bowl. Homogenize the ingredients.
3. Add the vanilla to the homogenized ingredients and pour in the vegetable oil. Stir.
4. Combine the sifted flour with the homogenized ingredients and add the baking powder. Knead the dough. You should get a soft, sticky dough.
5. Place the dough on the floured table, knead it lightly, then spread it on a thick countertop.
6. Cut out the top using a glass, then shape some balls.
7. Break an egg into a bowl and beat it using the whisk.
8. Line the baking tray with paper. Place the buns and grease them with the beaten egg, using the silicone brush.
9. Place the tray in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 20-25 minutes. Baking time depends on each oven. Serve the appetizing delicacy with great pleasure.
Breakfast with cheese - Recipes
Sweet cow cheese bars are a wonderful breakfast. They are prepared quickly, in just 20 minutes, from available ingredients. Their wonderful taste & icirci conquers everyone! This recipe will help you diversify your daily menu, especially if you are a fan of cheeses.
-450 g of sweet cow's milk and an egg
-1-2 tablespoons of sugar (you can adjust the amount to taste)
-2 teaspoons of baking powder
1.Put the sweet cow's cheese in an adjoining bowl. Add milk, egg, vanilla, salt and sugar. Mix everything with the blender until smooth.
2. Add the sifted flour and baking powder. Initially mix with the spoon / teal, and then knead the dough on the work surface, sprinkled with flour.
3. Divide the dough obtained & icircn in half, so that it is more comfortable to handle.
4. Roll each piece of dough into a rectangular sheet about 5 mm thick. Cut it into transverse faces, and then divide them in half, passing the knife through them in the middle, in a longitudinal direction.
5. Overlap each of the 2 halves of the face. Using a sushi stick and placing it in the middle of them, press them a little, so that the upper face folds slightly toward the center.
6.Pour a large amount of oil into a pan. Put it on the fire and heat it: dip a wooden spatula in it and, as only the oil around it will start to boil, it means that you can start frying the sticks.
7.Add the bars & icircn oil & mdash with the top & icircn at the bottom. Fry them on both sides, until they turn brown, on a slightly lower heat than the moderate one.
8. Transfer them to paper towels.
9.If you have added a little sugar & icircn dough, you can roll the sticks with sugar after frying.
The sweet cow cheese sticks are soft on the inside and crispy on the outside. Incredibly tasty!