This Sunday, the grill in the yard "hosted" extraordinary delicacies!
- Pork strips with bacon stripes
- pork liver.
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Delicious grill:
Before putting the meat, the hot grill is wiped with a piece of onion. The meat will not stick and will get a special flavor!
First we fry the pork.
During frying, the bacon strips from the meat strips will melt, preparing the grill only well for the pork liver. We will watch it carefully because it is done faster and we do not want it to burn.
A real culinary feast! :)
Easter - Italian delicacies
In the culinary field, Italians are considered pasta masters flour. Italy remains the number 1 pasta producer in the world, and the secret would be a special flour, imported from Canada. And if you didn't know, there is about 400 types of pasta, given their shape and size, as the same shape exists in different sizes and thicknesses, each being designed to be cooked in a certain way.
Although pasta has in its combination simple ingredients, being a mixture of flour, water, salt and sometimes egg, Italian pasta would not have the specific taste without olive oil, which gives a special taste pasta sauce. The most famous sauce is "fresh tomato", a combination of fresh tomatoes, olive oil and aromatic plants. Of course, the aromas of greens change the taste and flavor of each sauce, but the most important ingredient in this context is parmesan. The basic rule is to put it on the grater just before serving the pasta.
In Italy, pasta is usually served after appetizers and is preferred in small portions, around 90-100 gr. In other countries, including Romania, pasta is served as the main dish.
What pasta do we choose? Depending on the type of sauce we use, we must also know which pasta to choose. The most suitable for meat sauce (beef or pork) are Tagliatelle and Macaroni, which due to their shape and thickness are ideal, as they retain a large amount of sauce. The types are also ideal for sauces Pens (striped or smooth) or Pennetta. types Butterflies or bows match a meat and vegetable sauce. Fusilli (spiral) they are suitable for combination with cheese, as hot cheese binds very well to them. Shells or shells are perfect for soups, as they swell, accumulating liquid inside.
How do we prepare them? Boil the pasta in a large bowl with a lot of water. The pot is boiled together with the water and when the water has started to boil, add salt, then add the pasta and boil according to the instructions on the package. Usually, for each 100 gr of pasta put 1l of water and boil "al dente" (meaning to remain a little hard or raw). After boiling, the pasta must be drained well in a sieve, without rinsing with cold water. If you put the sauce on the pasta still wet, you risk cutting it. The sauce is prepared while the pasta is boiling and put on them after they are well drained of water.
If you follow the recipe steps and the cooking time, we guarantee that in 15 minutes you can enjoy a portion of delicious pasta, made according to the Italian method!
Mr. Strudel's House of Sweet Delicacies was built out of a desire to share fresh pastries and confectionery with lovers of delicacies. The authenticity of the recipes, the uniqueness of the cakes, the flavor of the flavors and the sweet taste of childhood turned the passion for sweets into a small family business. The success lasted over time precisely due to the quality of the products, the boundless creativity and of course the lovers of sweet experiences.
The classic confectionery blended harmoniously with the avant-garde style, with the novelties of the moment and especially with the unique aspects of the formidable delights. Always behind the fine and refined taste of each dessert, there were unique recipes, immeasurable creativity and many diligent hands! We also discovered the recipe for guaranteed success that reads like this: "To enjoy the sweet taste of success, do everything with pleasure and passion!"
This recipe for grilled chicken wings is easy to put into practice and quick & # 8211 although it is prepared in two stages, one evening before grilling and on the spot.
1. Prepare the ingredients
- Remove the tulle from 8 LaProvincia chicken wings .
- Chops 2 cloves of garlic .
- Chops ½ link of fresh parsley .
- Squeeze ½ lemon.
- cut 1 teaspoon dried basil .
2. Prepare the marinade
- Put 1 teaspoon soy sauce , 6 tablespoons olive oil , 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar , 1 tablespoon lemon juice , little bit dried oregano (between the thumb and forefinger) and ¼ teaspoon of ground red pepper with the chopped garlic in a bowl.
- Mix well until the sauce looks smooth.
- Balance the taste with salt and pepper , if necessary.
- Fill with ½ cup soy sauce .
- Put the chicken wings in a bag, along with the sauce, and leave them to marinate for 4-12 hours.
3. Prepare the sauce quickly
- cut 1 dried hot pepper in pieces as small as possible.
- Mix the pepper with 4 tablespoons tomato sauce .
- Add salt and pepper.
- Leave the mixture in the refrigerator for 2-4 hours.
- You will use ¼ hot sauce cup.
4. Place the wings on the grill
- Preheat the grill.
- melt 4 tablespoons butter in a small saucepan and top with 1 teaspoon soy sauce and then the hot pepper sauce.
- Stir for 2 minutes, then remove the pan from the grill.
- Remove the wings from the marinade, wipe them with a napkin and leave them on the grill for 30 minutes.
- Remove the wings in a bowl, cover everything with the hot sauce and mix.
Easy to prepare and with a delicious result, the recipe does not require effort but rather organization. As utensils, you need:
- small and thin pan,
- food bag,
- 3 bowls,
- 2 wooden spoons,
- 2 cups,
Autumn delights. 5 recipes with plums that you have to try
Plums are considered a super food and can compete with many other fruits due to their high content of antioxidants and phytonutrients. And since it's their season and the stalls are full in the markets, it wouldn't be bad to eat them more often. For those for whom the option & ldquoin natural state & rdquo is not a temptation, we help them with recipes that will warm their autumn evenings.
Plums are a natural source of calcium, magnesium and potassium, they have a lot of fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin E. So it doesn't hurt to try them in a few recipes, in addition to the autumn magiun and plum dumplings or food. with prunes you learned to make from your mother. We have found 5 recipes with which to break the monotony and give a special taste to the table.
Duck with plums and red cabbage
Pork tenderloin with plum sauce
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
Grilled lemon fish
step 1. Clean the fish well (I had Ocean Trout, this time the owner of the house fulfilled his role to the end, fishing, cleaning). Wash and dry with kitchen towels.
step 2. Grease the fish with oil on each side. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika (optional) on both sides.
step 3. Fill the fish with lemon slices, leave the juice of one lemon to sprinkle during cooking.
step 4. For convenience we arrange the fish in the fish grill (but it is possible without it). Bake for 10-14 minutes on one side and a little less on the other side, carefully turning it to avoid breaking it. You will notice that when the fish is done, the meat will come off with the fork very easily. If the fish is too big, you can cut it in half to avoid burning it. In this way you can also prepare fish fillets.
step 5. To get a juicy and fragrant fish during baking sprinkled with fresh lemon juice or a little butter. Enjoy your meal!
Grilled Delights - Recipes
We warmly invite you to the shops next to the production to take advantage of the tasty shopping. In the menu, roasted we have:
- Pulps - 7.5 lei / 100g
- Legs - 9 lei / 100g
- Hunting sausages - 16 lei / 100g
- Homemade sausages - 15 lei / 100g
- Wings - 9 lei / 100g
- Boneless hip, without skin - 14 lei / 100g
- Chicken roasts - 12 lei / 100g
- Chicken Oktoberfest Grill - 12 lei / 100g
- Roasted chicken - 7 lei / 100g
With care for you, we chose and sorted the semi-finished products, we selected the spices, we tested and tasted the recipes, then we created the standard. This clever help is necessary for you to enjoy more free time, cooked meat in the most delicious way, and the most important secret is that the recipes tested by professionals are special and the meat retains its juiciness inside the flavored crust.
The AXEDUM team must be the one requested, and we want you to enjoy emotions and flavors.
For other information or pre-orders Please contact us:
shop Grătiești 060400120 or Iurevca 060060064
Potatoes on the bed of onions, baked & # 8211 a very economical treat!
Today we present to you, dear lover of delicious dishes, a good recipe for baked potatoes. From the minimum ingredients you will get some amazingly flavorful, tasty and appetizing potatoes. The recipe is interesting and even original, but very simple & # 8211 the potatoes are baked on the onion bed. Appetizers, browns and delicious potatoes will whet your appetite immediately. Serve with fried meat, grilled vegetables or pickles. Prepare, test and enjoy appetizing delicacies, which are very easy to prepare.
& # 8211 2-3 tablespoons vegetable oil
Note: see Measurement of ingredients
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash the potatoes very well. Whisk them, using a paper towel, then cut them into rounds. If desired, you can peel the potatoes, but it is not necessary.
2. Place the potato slices in a bowl. Sprinkle the potatoes with Provence herbs and salt to taste, then pour 2-3 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Mix the potatoes well.
3. Peel the onion, wash it and cut it into slices. Arrange the onion slices in a baking tray lined with paper. Sprinkle a little onion with vegetable oil.
4. Arrange the potato slices on top of the onion.
5. Place the tray in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 45-55 minutes. Baking time depends on each oven. It is very tasty and appetizing. By adding a lot of onions you will get a dish with a very different taste.
Delights from the sea chest - caviar salad
Fish caviar salad is a great idea for a fish-flavored appetizer that will spread a "marine spirit", But it will also make the guests feel special.
Caviar salad is a perfect starter both for holidays and special occasions, as well as for the regular visits of friends or acquaintances. Consumed in moderation is a healthy appetizers, full of vitamins (A, C, D) but also Omega 3, as well as many other nutrients needed by our body.
This salad is very common in Mediterranean cuisine, again in Greek cuisine meet her under the name of "taramosalata”, Only that compared to the Romanian version it has more bread, potatoes, vinegar or tomatoes. Greek caviar salad it is traditionally prepared when entering Easter fasting, but its special taste makes it appreciated throughout the year. The Greek version is generally prepared with pink caviar, contains less oil than the traditional Romanian caviar salad, served cold, garnished with olives.
Don't be afraid, you can use these sea pearls to make a delicious fish caviar salad for both family and friends, for a special weekend, even for a fancy party. Pay attention only to the type of caviar used and how to serve it!
2 extraordinary dough recipes for delicious croissants like at home!
The croissants are some of the most favorite homemade delicacies, they are tasty, crumbly and melt in your mouth. These cakes are perfect for any occasion, being very good-looking, delicious and tender. Today we suggest you try an original recipe for croissants, which is prepared from two types of dough: with cream and butter.
Combining the two types of dough you will get some fantastic croissants, with a soft and crumbly texture at the same time, with a great taste, which cannot be expressed in words. We highly recommend this recipe!
Cream-based dough ingredients
-0.5 teaspoon baking powder
Butter-based dough ingredients
-200 g of butter (room temperature)
-0.5 teaspoon baking powder
Ingredients for the filling
-Nutella chocolate cream
Method of preparation
1. Cream-based dough. Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl, add the cream and knead the dough.
2. Butter dough. Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl, add the soft butter and knead the dough.
3. Roll each type of dough into a ball and place them on the work table, sprinkled with flour.
4. Spread each ball of dough in a layer about 1.5 cm thick, place the layers on top of each other.
5. Spread the dough in a 1 cm thick layer and squeeze it into an envelope.
6. Spread the dough in a layer again and squeeze it into an envelope. Repeat the folding / rolling process 2 times.
7. Tighten the dough again in an envelope, wrap it in cling film and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
8. The dough has a layered structure.
9. Take the dough out of the fridge and roll it into a 0.5 cm thick rectangle, cut it into 2 long strips, then cut each strip into triangles with a base of about 4-5 cm.
10. Place your favorite filling on the base and roll the croissants, gently stretching the corners into parts so that the middle of the croissants is not too thick.
11. Place the croissants in the pan at a distance from each other and bake them in the preheated oven at 180 degrees until golden brown (about 12-15 minutes).
12. Allow the croissants to cool completely and sprinkle with powdered sugar.