Countertop: I separated the egg whites from the yolks. I beat the egg whites hard with a pinch of salt. I mixed the egg yolks with the sugar until the sugar melted, then I added the sifted flour and at the end the egg whites beat hard. with slow movements to be aerated and to grow nicely. I greased with butter and lined with flour a tart shape, I poured the top into it and put the form in the preheated oven, about 25 minutes, when the toothpick test is ready. let it cool and then take it out of the mold and place it on a plate, with the hollowed side up.
Cream: In a pan with a thick bottom, put the threshold of pudding, sugar and milk, little by little and mix so as not to become lumpy. Put the pan on the fire and stir continuously so that it does not stick, until it starts to boil and thicken. When it has thickened, take it off the heat and add the cube of butter.
Pour the hot composition over the tart top, leave for a few minutes and then garnish with strawberries and strawberries. Finally pour the red gel, which I boiled on the fire with sugar and water. Pour hot, even if it flows on the edges. the problem, we put the surplus aside to be a good looking tart.
Sweet and fragrant fruits, strawberries are a delicious dessert with extraordinary healing properties. Not only can they help us in detoxification cures, but they are a serious source of vitamins.
This cocktail can be consumed for breakfast or after a hearty meal as a dessert.
INGREDIENT (2 pers.): ESTIMATED TIME & # 8211 5 -10 min
strawberries & # 8211 150 gr
milk & # 8211 250 ml
white yogurt or strawberry & # 8211 100 ml
bee honey & # 8211 2 tbsp
lie for decoration
We wash the strawberries very well under a stream of water, we drain them. Put all the ingredients in the blender: strawberries, milk, yogurt and honey. Mix and pour into glasses. Fast, tasty and healthy.
400 g flour
100 g of sugar
100 g butter
1 pinch of salt
300 ml sour cream
150 g sugar
1 sachet of whipping cream
Mix the sugar with the melted butter and the salt powder. Gradually add the eggs one by one until a frothy cream results. At the end we incorporate the flour. Put the wrapped dough in a food foil in the fridge for 30 minutes. Then we take it out and put it in a tray lined with baking paper. Prick it with a fork and put a few beans on top. Bake until it gets a darker color.
Cream comes from sour cream mixed well with sugar. Add the whipped cream hardener and mix for a few more minutes and then let it cool.
Add whipped cream over the tart (syrup with a few tablespoons of cherry compote) and slices of strawberries on top. Let it cool for at least 2 hours.
Try this video recipe too
Peaches with strawberries and orange foam
1 bottle of dry white wine, 140 gr. sugar, 1/2 vanilla stick, 4 slices of orange (peeled), 4 slices of lemon (peeled), 4 large peaches, 2 egg yolks, 2 tablespoons whipped cream, 1 tablespoon orange liqueur ), 80 gr. strawberries (strawberries), 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Put the wine to boil in a saucepan with 120 gr. sugar, vanilla, orange and lemon slices. When it starts to boil, add the peaches, bring it back to the boil, cover for three quarters and simmer for 4-5 minutes. Set aside and let the peaches cool in the sauce. Reserve the syrup and put the peaches in the cold. In a saucepan, bring the peach syrup to a boil. Reduce the heat and let it drop for about 100 ml. During this time, put the yolks in the mixer. When the syrup has dropped as much as necessary, turn on the mixer to maximum and slowly pour the boiling syrup over the yolks. Beat until cool. Add the liqueur and, very gently, the whipped cream. Cover the foam thus obtained and let it cool. Dissolve 20 g of sugar in lemon juice. Pour over strawberries (strawberries), cover and let cool for 1 hour. Drain the peaches well, peel them, cut them into four and gently remove the seeds. Take 4 cups, put four quarters of peach in each cup, cover with equal amounts of foam. How to serve Sprinkle with strawberries and serve
Among the alternatives to the recipe Peaches with strawberries and orange foam, we recommend:
Strawberry Syrup & # 8211 video recipe
Have you tried this recipe? Follow me on @JamilaCuisine or tag #jamilacuisine!
My dear ones, last time I showed you my recipe for Strawberry jam . Now I want to share with you the strawberry syrup recipe. Delicious and natural. Strawberry syrup is extremely fragrant and can successfully replace commercial carbonated juices that are full of all kinds of dyes and preservatives.
To make a successful strawberry syrup, you need very well ripened strawberries, preferably Romanian because they are sweeter, which you can boil with enough water to cover and boil until the strawberries are very soft and light in color. Then remove the strawberries and strain the liquid to obtain a strawberry juice as clear as possible.
Then weigh the juice and add sugar in the same amount as the liquid. That is, for 2 liters of strawberry juice add 2 kg of sugar. Bring the liquid back to the boil and stir continuously until the sugar melts. Then boil the syrup for a maximum of 20 minutes and it can be put in bottles. According to your preference, you can make syrup from different combinations of fruits, strawberries with kiwi, strawberries with strawberries or strawberries with cherries.
If you want to keep it over the winter, pour the syrup into sterilized bottles and screw the lid very well. Allow the syrup to reach room temperature, then keep it in a cool place, in the pantry or cellar. Serve the syrup with mineral or plain water and ice cubes. You can also try my shock syrup recipe, which is just as aromatic and delicious, or you can add strawberry syrup in mint with mint
Strawberry tart and sour cream soufflé
For the crust: 1/2 cup boiling water 1/2 cup oil 2 cups flour 1/4 teaspoon salt.
For soufflé: 400 gr liquid cream 3 eggs 3 tablespoons flour 4-5 tablespoons sugar 1 tablespoon vanilla sugar 2 coats of small strawberries or other frozen berries.
Method of preparation
Like other types, tartlets with soufflés are prepared at least 8-10 hours before being served. So I usually bake it in the evening, and Leo is thrilled to enjoy it with cocoa milk breakfast.
Then we prepare the soufflé. In a bowl, mix the cream with the sugar and vanilla sugar.
In another I lightly mix eggs with flour and a pinch of salt.
Then combine sour cream and eggs.
After the dough rested, knead it once more. You will get a smooth and shiny ball. We spread a sheet a little bigger than the tray in which we want to bake it and place it nicely, wallpapering the edges.
We choose strawberries of about the same size and place them evenly over the dough.
Bake the tart in the preheated oven at 180 degrees C for 45-50 minutes. Then let it cool for at least a few hours.
Strawberry and strawberry tea 100 sachets Fares
Strawberry and strawberry tea 100 sachets Fares
Aromfruct strawberry and strawberry tea
A combination like a sunrise: fragrant strawberries and strawberries, for a cup of tea full of flavor.
Aronia, Strawberries, Cherries, Cherry Stalks, Strawberries, Hibiscus, Rosehips, Apple, Orange, Cherries, Raspberries,
Hibiscus flowers, dried fruit mixture & icircn variable proportion min. 34% (rosehips, sour cherries, chokeberry, apples, raspberries, cherries, orange peel) 7.5% strawberries, flavors, strawberries 1%, vitaminizing and antioxidant: vitamin C & ndash 10 mg / sachet (12.5% of nutritional reference value).
Way of ussage:
Preparation: pour 200 ml of boiling water over an envelope and leave for 10 minutes.
Store in a dry place and at room temperature.
On the online ceiling Farmaverde.ro , benefit from FREE TRANSPORT for orders over 190 lei.
Our online naturist store Farmaverde.ro will provide a call center for taking orders, from Monday to Friday, between 09:30 - 17:30.
For telephone orders call : 0722.214.171.124 or 021.351.40.20.
Cake with strawberry and strawberry cream
The year that has just passed has been very good for us, a year in which we have had many achievements and happy moments, a healthy and peaceful year. I hope this year is at least as good for everyone as the last one. We cooked quite a lot for these holidays and if at Christmas we could not enjoy a traditional meal, well, on New Year's Eve we had a rich meal with a Romanian flavor: caltabosi, toba, Moldovan quisca, belly soup and sarmalute with a lot of smoking, and for dessert this extremely delicious cake composed of a syrupy top with marsala, a delicious strawberry and strawberry mousse flavored with a few tablespoons of alchermes liqueur and powdered from place to place with a tasty pistachio crunch. At the end I dressed the cake in a white coat made of sugar paste adorned with slightly pink stars. I hope you like it and try it because it was really a very fine and fragrant cake.
Ingredients for a cake 24 cm in diameter
Strawberry and strawberry mousse ingredients
- 250 g strawberries
- 250 g strawberries
- 400 ml whipped cream
- 3 tablespoons alchermes / sweet white wine
- 12 g gelatin in sheets / 9 g gelatin powder
- 225 g sugar
Crispy pistachio ingredient
Sugar paste ingredient
- 450 g powdered sugar bought
- 100 g powdered sugar bought (for kneading)
- 70 g of honey
- 30 ml water
- 6 g gelatin in sheets / 4 g gelatin powder
- 15 g butter
How to prepare pandispan
How to prepare strawberry and strawberry mousse
- Mix the strawberries and strawberries together with the sugar until we obtain a fine puree.
- Soak the gelatin sheets in cold water for 10 minutes.
- Mix the fruit puree with 3 tablespoons of alchermes (this liqueur is used to accentuate the color and add a discreet scent to the mousse) or 3 tablespoons of discreetly scented sweet white wine.
- Put the puree on a very low heat and leave it until the sugar is completely melted. Be very careful not to boil the puree at all. When it is hot and the sugar has completely melted, take it off the heat and add the gelatin well squeezed from the water in which it was. mix well until the gelatin has dissolved and let the puree cool completely,
- Mix 400 gr of whipped cream very well (to mix perfectly, keep the mixer bowl and paddles in the fridge for about 30 minutes before mixing the whipped cream).
- Pour the fruit puree over the whipped cream and mix until the puree is completely incorporated,
Preparation of pistachio crisp
- Put on low heat, in a Teflon pan, 4-5 tablespoons of sugar and a tablespoon of water. Melt the sugar until it gets a golden color and then add the pistachios. Mix with a wooden spoon for 2-3 minutes and when the pistachio has absorbed all the caramel, turn off the heat and turn it over on a baking sheet,
- After it has cooled completely, we break it into small pieces with the help of a meat hammer or a fork.
Syrup Preparation Mode
- Put on low heat the water mixed with sugar and vanilla bean seeds. After the sugar is completely dissolved, turn off the heat and let the syrup cool. When it has reached room temperature, add 5 tablespoons of marsala and let it cool completely.
How to prepare sugar paste
- Soak the gelatin sheets in 30 ml of water for 10 minutes.
- Put the powdered sugar in the robot and mix it for a few seconds. Topim miereala bain-marie.
- After the gelatin has softened, melt it in a bain-marie together with the water in which it stood. BE CAREFUL NOT TO BOIL !! After the gelatin is completely melted, add honey and butter and mix until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- We take the bowl from the bain marie and pour the hot syrup over the sugar in the robot. We operate the robot for a few seconds. When the sugar paste begins to compact, turn off the robot and turn the sugar paste over on a marble worktop powdered with powdered sugar.
- Knead until you get an elastic ball that does not stick to your hands.
To prepare the powdered sugar at home, proceed as follows: mix 300 gr caster sugar with 50 gr commercial powdered sugar and 100 gr corn starch. Mix this mixture in fine fffff powder and use it instead of the powdered sugar you bought. However, I recommend you buy the sugar from the store because the paste comes out much finer.