- Dish type
- Celebration cakes
- Birthday cake
Makes around 16 squares of a chocolate coated rice cereal treat. Tastes delicious and is easy to make.
Yorkshire, England, UK
10 people made this
IngredientsMakes: 16 squares
- 3 (58g) Mars® bars
- 85g margarine
- 125g Rice Krispies® cereal
- 400g milk chocolate
MethodPrep:20min ›Extra time:20min cooling › Ready in:40min
- Grease a 20x30cm baking tray with margarine or butter.
- Heat the Mars® bars and margarine, stirring, in a large saucepan until fully melted and mixed.
- Add Rice Krispies® cereal, while still stirring the mixture, until Rice Krispies® stick together.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto the baking tray. Compact it down to a 1-2cm thickness. Use the back of a greased tablespoon.
- Put to cool in fridge for around 15 minutes. When cool and solid, take tray out of fridge.
- Melt the milk chocolate. Spread chocolate evenly over the mixture. Allow chocolate to cool, then cut mixture into squares and enjoy.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(1)
Reviews in English (1)
brill... my daughter loved it, thanks.-18 Apr 2015