Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Ships with ham and cheese:
We cut the slices of toast in the shape of a triangle, the pressed ham (or chicken) and the slices of cheese as well and we need a few more pieces of red bell pepper. We place the ham on the bread and with the help of a toothpick we form the "canvas" of cheese, and on top we put a piece of red bell pepper.
Easter with ham and cheese
Boil the pasta in boiling water, then drain.
Heat the oil, add the crushed garlic and lightly flavor it over a good heat, then remove the garlic.
Add diced ham and bell pepper to the oil, then the pasta and tomato juice.
Season with salt and pepper, add the basil and stir over high heat for 2-3 minutes. Serve with grated cheese on top and especially with gusto!
This recipe is recommended by Petrisor Tanase.
US Search Mobile Web
We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.
The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and / or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
Salted waffles with ham and cheese
My husband and I are big fans of salty or sweet waffles, we rarely miss breakfast on the weekends and this only happens when we are not at home and I do not have the waffle maker with me. It's as if I see that in the near future I will slip him in my luggage when we go on vacation. I really wanted a waffle maker, with rectangular plates, the one I had until now baked my waffles or heart-shaped waffles. Well, around noon yesterday, my husband showed up with a large package in his arms that contained a Sandwich Maker SM - 800 and a HMBR - 300W Bowl Mixer, both Heinner appliances. I don't think it makes sense to tell you how much I enjoyed them, any housewife is very happy when she receives such a gift, right?
I told you about Heinner products in this article, I was already very happy with the quality of these kitchen accessories, so I didn't even worry that I wouldn't like these two new appliances. The Sandwich Maker is provided with 3 types of plates: grill, sandwich and waffe / waffles. It is extremely simple to use, the 3 sets of plates are of very good quality, they heat up quickly and bake evenly.
The bowl mixer was no exception. It has 5 gears, a turbo button, 2 hooks for dough and 2 paddles for mixing, and I liked the stainless steel rotating bowl the most.
I used the mixer for the waffle dough with ham and cheese and, of course, the sadwich maker, to which I attached the waffle plates for baking. I got a wonderful salty waffles, healthy and beautiful, I highly recommend them for the school package for the little ones. The recipe for salted waffles is very simple, you will see.
Salted waffles with ham and cheese - Ingredients (6 pieces)
- 150 g white wheat flour
- 80 g wholemeal flour
- 200 ml of slightly warm milk
- 2 medium eggs
- 8 g fresh yeast
- 50 g cubes of Prague ham / cooked ham / bacon
- 50 g classic diced cheese
- 1 tablespoon full seed mix (flax, sesame, sunflower)
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley (optional)
- olive oil for greasing the plates
Salted waffles with ham and cheese - Preparation
- Mix the two types of flour and put them in the bowl of the mixer. Dissolve the yeast in the slightly warm milk (the milk should not be hot, but only slightly warm) and pour it into the center of the flour. Operate the mixer at maximum speed and mix until smooth. Add salt and whole eggs and mix until incorporated into the dough.
- Let the waffle dough in the bowl, covered with a food-grade plastic wrap, leaven for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, add the ham and cheese cubes, the seed mix, the finely chopped parsley and the freshly ground pepper. Mix with a wooden spoon, from bottom to top, until smooth.
- After the plates have warmed up, grease them with a little olive oil (you can replace the olive oil with peanut oil) and add a little polish to the dough in the two waffle boxes.
- We turn off the appliance and after about 5-6 minutes, our delicious salted waffles with ham and cheese are ready to cook.
- After baking all 6 waffles, place them on a grill where they let them cool completely.
- We can serve them as such, along with a grilled steak and a salad, or, stuffed, for the school package of the little ones.
- I filled them with 2 thin slices of tomatoes, 2 slices of cheese, a little arugula and very thinly sliced prosciutto cotto. They are very tasty!
It's been a while since I've made a tart… I was looking for a recipe with leavened dough because I don't really like tender dough except for sweet tarts. Here is the recipe from the kitchen, stating that I made small changes. I am also writing the original one, choose the option you like and depending on the possibilities :).
- 200ml milk
- 1 packet of dry yeast (I put fresh, about 20 g)
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 350 faina
- 200g pressed ham
- a green onion tie (I put 1 piece of leek)
- 70-100g grated cheese (I put Telemea cheese)
- 1st (I had 2, plus an albumen)
- salt, pepper, chopped basil
- 250g fermented sour cream
- a yolk for greased
Heat the milk and oil, dissolve the yeast and leave it for 5 minutes, then pour it over the flour + salt, knead a slightly softer dough that is left to ferment for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, cut the leeks and ham into small pieces, grate the cheese, basil it cut coarser and mix them. We put eggs, sour cream, salt, pepper.
2/3 of the dough is spread in a greased and powdered form with flour, an edge is raised, it is pricked with a fork and we put the filling.
Arrange the rest of the dough in the form of a grill, grease with yolk and bake in the preheated oven over low heat (I put it at 100 degrees for 40 minutes).
Remove, leave to cool and then cut into slices.
As a small clarification, I used the normal tart shape but the dough has risen to the fixed, next time I will use less dough.
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
Pork roll with ham and cheese
Before you start, it's a good idea to know that you need a sharp knife to slice the meat. You will get a thin and large slice of meat, which, if necessary, flatten a little more with the meat hammer:
Chop the onion, garlic and pepper pieces and mix with the mustard. Grease the meat strip with this paste:
It is covered with ham and then with cheese:
It runs, pressing a little. With the filling coming out on the edges, grease with your hand, the roll. Salt and pepper.
In a bowl put some olive oil, rolls .. and in addition to tomatoes and onions cut into 4-5 pieces, sliced garlic and green sprigs.
Place in the preheated oven at 250 ° C. Put the roll in the preheated oven and let it brown for 10-15 minutes. then turn to the other side, then brown again (10 -15 min.)
Pour hot soup on top and leave for about half an hour.
Sprinkle the roll from time to time with the bottom of the tray. Towards the end, add the wine, after which it is left for another 10-15 minutes (time divided - on one side, then on the other)
Quick salty pies with ham and cheese
Although we eat a sweet for breakfast (cake, muffins, biscuits), sometimes we prefer something salty, and these quick pies with ham and cheese they are the best choice. They are made in a few minutes, we do not use yeast, so there is no need to let the dough rise.
We just need 4 ingredients for this pie dough: flour, natural yogurt, baking powder and salt.
My favorite filling is cheese and ham, but you can fill them with sauteed vegetables, mushrooms, cheese or minced meat (see how to prepare meat filling for pies or pies).
The pies with ham and cheese are good hot or cold, we have a few left, and the next day we heated them in the oven for a few minutes and they were as tasty as on the first day. You can add them to the school package of the little ones, they will surely be delighted by the taste of these ham and cheese pies.
Quick salted pies with ham and cheese - Ingredients (6 pieces)
- 450 g flour
- 320 - 325 g natural yogurt (3% fat)
- 6 g baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6-8 slices of cooked ham / ham
- 6-8 slices of cheese
Quick salted pies with ham and cheese - Preparation
- Put the yogurt and salt in a bowl / robot and mix. Mix flour and baking powder and add them over yogurt. Knead until you get an elastic and homogeneous dough.
- If you still need flour, we can add 1-2 tablespoons. Also, if we still need yogurt, we put 1-2 more tablespoons. It is important that the final dough has a homogeneous consistency and does not stick to the hands.
- Divide the dough into 6 pieces. Spread each piece of dough, on the table lightly powdered with flour, in a round sheet about 3-4 mm thick.
- Over each circle of dough, place a slice of cheese and a slice of ham (if you like pies with more filling, you can put 2 slices of cheese and a slice of ham).
- Fold the pies so as to obtain a semicircle. I used a ravioli device, but you can seal the edges of the pies with a fork.
- Heat about 100 ml of oil in a non-stick pan and fry the quick pies with ham and cheese for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- We serve them hot or cold. They are delicious and very fast.
- 3 eggs
- 115 g flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 140 ml of milk
- 100 g pressed ham (or Prague)
- 100 g cheese
- salt pepper
Fast, very good and can be served at any time of the day. Good job and good appetite!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".