1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
2. For the dough, beat the butter with the eggs, salt, sage and baking powder then incorporate the flour. Spread the dough on a floured surface then place it in a tart pan. Let the dough cool for 5 minutes.
3. Then place the leeks, tomatoes and cheese in the following way: put the leek slices, then the tomato slices and then the pieces of feta cheese and then repeat this procedure until the vegetables and cheese are finished. Beat eggs with milk, salt (add a little deoacere feta cheese is salty) and pepper. Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables and cheese and bake for 60 minutes.
Ingredient Pie With Cheese And Spinach
- 450 grams of flour
- 3 or
- 150 ml. of yogurt, beaten with a fork until it becomes fluid
- 150 ml. of mineral water
- 10 grams of yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 80 ml. + 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 bunches of green onions
- 1/2 dill connection
- 1 clove of garlic
- 500 grams of spinach
- 500 grams of fresh cow's cheese, well drained whey or a mixture of cow's cheese with telemea
- seeds of your choice for sprinkling on top (I used blackcurrant, you can use poppy seeds, cumin, sesame, etc.), pepper
- vegetable oil (sunflower) for sprinkling the dough and greasing the work surface
Cheesecake With Spinach And Spinach
1. In a bowl or cup, rub the yeast with the sugar until liquefied.
2. 1 egg is separated, the yolk is kept aside, and the egg white is beaten with a fork with yogurt, mineral water and 80 ml. of olive oil. Add the activated yeast and mix well.
3. Mix the flour with 1 teaspoon of salt then add the liquid mixture gradually and knead until you get a homogeneous and smooth dough, not sticky at all. Depending on the quality of the flour, you may need 1-2 tablespoons of extra mineral water (if the dough is too hard) or, conversely, 1-2 tablespoons of extra flour (if the dough is too thick).
4. The well-kneaded dough is divided into 4 equal pieces, which are given a round shape, greased with oil, wrapped in cling film and left to rest at kitchen temperature for about 30 minutes.
5. The spinach used for the pie filling is carefully washed in plenty of water so that the sand on the leaves falls to the bottom. Prepare a bowl of very cold water, possibly with the addition of ice cubes.
6. A large pot (5-6 liters) fill with water halfway, add salt and bring to a boil. Add the clean spinach leaves and press with a whisk in boiling water (if the volume is too high from the beginning, add the spinach in two or three batches).
7. As soon as the spinach softens (in 1-2 minutes) remove it with a large foamer from boiling water and pass it in the bowl with ice-cold water, to stop the spinach cooking and to keep a beautiful green of the leaves. The cooled spinach flows in a strainer, pressing it very well.
8. Cut the green onion into rounds of about 1 cm., Crush the garlic and fry in 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large pan until soft. After the onion has softened, add the spinach well drained and finely chopped with a knife and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
9. After the spinach composition cools, mix in a bowl with cheese, chopped dill, 2 whole eggs, salt and pepper to taste (be careful, if you use telemea you will not need salt in the pie filling).
10. Turn on the oven and set it at 190 degrees Celsius.
Rolling out the dough and shaping the pie
11. One by one, take a piece of dough and spread it on the work surface well greased with oil in a sheet as thin as possible, with your palm or with a rolling pin (picture 1 in the assembly). Sprinkle well with oil and roll wide along (wrap lengthwise in 4 & # 8211 picture 3). The 4 & # 8222packages & # 8221 obtained are placed in a tray greased with oil and covered with food foil (picture 4). Let it rest for 15 minutes. After this time, the & # 8222packages & # 8221 are opened one by one. Spread the dough sheet until it becomes almost transparent (picture 5 of the assembly). Sprinkle the dough sheet with oil and sprinkle 1/4 of the cheese and spinach filling on top.
12. Roll the dough sheet with the filling inside and twist it into a snail shape. The formed snail is placed in the middle of a tray covered with baking paper. One by one, repeat the operation of stretching, spraying with oil and sprinkling with the filling with each of the 3 remaining sheets. These 3 sheets, each filled, will roll next to the "snail" in the tray, obtaining a pie like a large spiral.
13. Grease the pie on top with the preserved yolk, beaten with a fork with 1 tablespoon of cold water, then sprinkle (or not) with seeds.
14. Bake the cheese and spinach pie in the preheated oven at 190 degrees for about 1/2 hour. If the pie shows signs of browning too hard on the surface before baking time, cover with a damp sheet of baking paper, reduce the heat to 180 degrees and continue baking.
15. Bake the cheese and spinach pie to cool for at least 30 minutes before cutting. It is consumed warm or completely cold.
With a glass of ayran or simply whipped milk, this cheese and spinach pie is a real treat. Good appetite!
Leek tart with cheese is very good! The problem is to find the cheese mixture that suits your taste and from that moment this tart will become one of the list with & # 8220preferred & # 8221.
For the countertop:
10g fresh yeast
2 tablespoons milk
1 egg yolk if 1 whole egg
1 teaspoon grated salt
pepper to taste
For the filling:
½ kg of young leek
3 large slices kaizer
100 g Telemea cheese of grated cow
100 g grated cheese
50 g gorgonzola
2 tablespoons sour cream
1 tablespoon starch top
Prepare the top by mixing all the ingredients. We let it grow in a warm place, until it doubles in volume.
Heat the kaizer cut into cubes or strips. When it has browned, take it out and fry the chopped leeks or coarse slices in the same oil (cut only the leafless part).
Take it off the heat and let it cool, then roll out the dough and put it in a form lined with baking paper (24 cm in diameter), prick it with a fork and put the leeks and kaizer over it.
Mix the 3 kinds of grated cheese with 2 eggs and pour them over the leeks and kaizer.
From the rams dough we can cut various shapes that we will place over the cheese as a decoration of the tart. Bake in the preheated oven at 200 ° C until the cheese becomes golden and firm.
Composition with leeks and cheese: Chop the cheese. The leek is cut in half and the scales are cut, then mixed with cheese.
We make a dough from the mentioned ingredients (you can make any kind of dough, bread, donuts, etc.). I let him grow for 30 minutes.
After the dough has risen, divide it into 8 equal balls.
We spread each ball with the rolling pin, in the middle of which we put a spoonful of the leek composition with cheese. We close the cake like an envelope, which
we spread it with the rolling pin until it becomes like a cake.
Make them all in turn, then bake in the pan with a little oil on each side until lightly browned (after each cake you bake add another teaspoon of oil to the pan)
Tart with leeks, dill, feta and oregano
What do you do when you think of a blue sea near a pine forest in Greece, but you are only in April and the nearest holiday is Easter ?! You try to treat yourself to a tart with feta and oregano, but to which you add some leeks and some dill, so that everyone can get happy at the table.
Even if you are not a nutmeg fan, I recommend you not to give it up in this dish because it offers tart a fine touch, without capturing other flavors.
1 hour and 25 minutes, 6-8 servings
- 180g feta cheese
- 1 leek stem
- 2 dill ties
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 100ml cream for cooking (over 30% fat)
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- salt and freshly ground pepper
For the tart crust, you can find the recipe here. This time I used a rectangular shape with a detachable base and dimensions of 35cm x 13cm. But this amount of dough fits very well in a round tray with a diameter of 25cm.
Peel a squash, grate it and chop finely. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan and cook a little (about 5 minutes, or until soft).
Finely chop the dill. Crush the cheese.
In a large bowl, beat eggs, add sour cream for cooking, then cheese, chopped dill, nutmeg, salt and pepper. At the end, add the hardened leeks and mix well the whole composition. You can use a spoon or a fork.
Put the composition in the pre-baked tart crust, then bake it for 40-45 minutes, until lightly browned.
The tart can be prepared the day before, and the slices will cut even better if you let it rest for a while, until it cools down well.
Before serving, you can sprinkle a little more cheese and a few oregano leaves on top.
Frying pan, enameled cast iron, round, 25cm, turquoise
Waffle Maker Duraceramic
Smoothie and Ice Cream Set for C9500, C9820, EVO820 and MOTIV1 range
Don't miss any recipes or find out what else
we set up on
To be up to date with the latest news and promotions enter your email address and click the send button
We assure you that your information will be kept safe and you can change your mind at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us.
Vegetable and cheese tart. Easy to prepare recipe
Vegetable and cheese tarta, simple and easy to prepare recipe. Rainbow tart with vegetables and salted cheese, a delicious combination for everyone's taste.
Vegetable and cheese tart I did it trying to use some vegetables I had in the fridge. That is a zucchini with green peel and a few carrots of different colors. A miracle came out, the tart disappeared from the plate overnight.
Apart from the delicious taste, it also looked beautiful, so it was a complete success.
I highly recommend it, it is perfect served hot, but also cold it is very tasty.
Leek and feta tart
1 filo pastry (like strudel), thawed
1 box of goat cheese
1 or 2 pumpkins, grated
1 white onion, finely chopped
1 & # 8211 2 lg olive oil
melted butter to grease the dough sheets
10-12 pieces baby leeks (small leek), cleaned and cut in half
1 egg (beaten, to grease the edges of the dough)
Heat the oven to 180 degrees C. During this time, prepare the filling: in a little olive oil, cook the onion until it becomes golden and soft. Add it to the pumpkin and mix until it softens slightly, and the baking liquid evaporates. Take it off the fire. Add eggs (lightly beaten). Leave to cool, then add the feta and mix well. Boil the leeks for 2-3 minutes in boiling water (with a little olive oil and salt), then drain very well and wipe with paper towels. Grease a baking tray with butter. Put the dough sheets in the tray, brushing them with melted butter. Place the cream of feta and pumpkin on top, without covering the edges. Put the leeks, grease the edges of the dough with beaten egg and put the tray in the oven until the dough turns golden.
- 2 leeks
- 5 eggs (4 for the filling, one to put on top)
- 1 kg cheese mixture: it can contain: cow's milk, sheep's milk, feta, soft goat's cheese, cow's cheese, cream-cheese the proportions depend primarily on how salty you want the pie to be
- olive oil - 100 ml
- A packet (350 g) of thin sheets of pie (filo pastry)
- A cup of olive oil
- A tablespoon of cumin seeds
How do we prepare the recipe for pie with salted cheese and leek, family recipe?
I mixed the crushed cheese with 4 eggs, using a hand blender.
I chopped the leek in the electric chopper, then added it to the cheese mixture.
In a tray greased with oil and lined with flour, I placed, one on top of the other, about two thirds of the pie sheets: each sheet individually, and lightly greased with a pastry brush soaked in olive oil. It is not necessary to overlap them perfectly, the idea is to be layer upon layer, and the corners of the tray to be well covered.
Then I poured the cheese mixture.
On top, I put the remaining sheets, just like that, layer by layer, and greased with olive oil.
After placing all the sheets, I cut the pie into large pieces with a sharp knife: it is easier to cut it now than when it is ready.
I beat the remaining egg together with the cumin seeds, and spread it on top of the pie.
I baked the pie in the preheated oven at 180 degrees, about 30 & ndash 40 minutes. When it browned and had a beautiful golden color, I took it out of the oven, let it breathe for about 15 minutes, after which I served it to the guests.
The recipe and the photos belong to Raluca Enescu and she participates with this recipe in the Great Winter Contest 2019: cook and win
More recipes from Raluca Enescu can be found here.
The average grade given by the jury for this recipe is 9.
Recipes with Gina Bradea & raquo Recipes & raquo Salted cheese and leek pie, family recipe
Greek pie with leek and feta cheese & # 8211 recipe
Prasopita - the leek pie is supposed to have first appeared in western Macedonia, in the Kozani region. Here is the original recipe and how to prepare it.
ingredients (for 8 servings)
- 8 sheets of dough dough
- 5 pieces of leeks
- 340 g of feta cheese
- 100 g hard cheese or whole feta cheese)
- 1 red onion
- 4 green onions
- 1 cup of milk
- 180 ml of white wine
- 60 ml of water
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 strands of parsley
- 3 dill threads
- olive oil for hardening vegetables
- salt and pepper to taste
Ingredients for greased
Wash and finely chop the leeks, red onions and green onions. Leeks can be cut into rounds or cubes. Usually only the white part is used, but you can also use some of the green stems.
Put a few tablespoons of olive oil in a saucepan or deep frying pan, heat. Saute the vegetables over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring often.
After 10 minutes, add the flour, mix and boil for another 2 minutes.
Slowly pour the milk, white wine and 60 ml of water. Stir constantly until it starts to boil.
Turn the heat to low and simmer for another 3 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste. At the end, add the finely chopped parsley and dill.
Stir gently and allow the vegetable mixture to cool. Then add the crushed cheese with a fork. Hard cheese can be given on a grater. If you don't have hard cheese, you can replace it with feta cheese. Mix well. You can also add a little cream and eggs to this filling.
Turn the oven to 210 degrees Celsius. Grease a rectangular tray with a little butter. You can use a yena bowl if you have one.
Melt the butter. Then grease 4 sheets of dough with melted butter, using a brush. Put them in the tray. Put the filling on top of them. Excess dough sheets are reflected over the composition.
Grease the remaining 4 sheets of dough with melted butter and place them on top of the filling.
Pre-cut the pie into squares or triangles with a sharp knife.
Bake the leek and feta pie for 20 minutes at 210 degrees Celsius.
Then reduce the temperature to 170 degrees Celsius and leave for another 20 minutes. It's ready when it turns golden on the surface.
Prasopita - leek pie and feta cheese is very tasty hot. But it can also be served cold from the fridge. Add a glass of yogurt or kefir and you're ready for breakfast!
If you do not have enough butter in the house, you can grease the pie sheets with a mixture of water and oil.
Article source: Vera Abitbol, Greece: Prasopita, 196 Flavors. com: https://www.196flavors.com/greece-prasopita/
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic diseases or follow medication, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.
Video: Αλμυρή τάρτα με κατσικίσιο τυρί και πράσο Επ. 44. Kitchen Lab TV. Άκης Πετρετζίκης (December 2021).